Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends (41112 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nah.
He isn't...
Never was...
He was in the process of convincing me how he can the best man I would ever meet. grin

Guy really missed oOh!
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2015
grin grin
Emperoradrian:
hian! See dis lizard d cover her face....who wan see ur face kwan......agent of destruction,u d snatch ur frend guy wit no2 abi,God is watchin u on GoTv.
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kinglekan: 9:41pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol y u dey laugh

The thing funny nah!! But that ur short tale go make brain if na u oo.

Tiny towel, picks up charger, rest is history. cheesy

Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

The thing funny nah!! But that ur short tale go make brain if na u oo.

Tiny towel, picks up charger, rest is history. cheesy

Lol no an ex friend of mine did it ..
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Trypa(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol ...
My girlfrnd.. Trypa says she gona report me to u...

Girlfrnd no whr to be found... grin

LolZ don't worry I know where to fine her grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kinglekan: 9:47pm On May 21, 2015

Mhizkel darling. smiley
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:48pm On May 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nah.
He isn't...
Never was...
He was in the process of convincing me how he can the best man I would ever meet. grin

Same.. I was still @ the juvenile stage cheesy, year one to be precise..
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kinglekan: 9:49pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol no an ex friend of mine did it ..

WTF!! She did it to you?
Hope she didn't get your man after that? cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

WTF!! She did it to you?

Hope she didn't get your man after that? cheesy

Lol nooo ... He didnt like dark skinned girls so was turned off .. But i dumped him later sha
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kinglekan: 9:59pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol nooo ... He didnt like dark skinned girls so was turned off .. But i dumped him later sha

Huh!! Turnoff?? undecided

You were dating a racist bae!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tohpahz(f): 9:59pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol watsup? Hav u won yet?

I haven't oo..
But im on the way there cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tohpahz(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol I neva try am before oo cheesy

How u con take know all these??
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Huh!! Turnoff?? undecided

You were dating a racist bae!!!

Lol nah its london guys some have a type of chic n dey dont sway .. Nah him biz
But he was mixed so mayb dat y * shrugs*
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tohpahz(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2015
wristwatch:

;D our queen. Wetin funny o!

I wan contest for mr nairaland tongue
Lol.. mk i go dey rally for people already.
I no want mk e do u voom'' for eye grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kinglekan: 10:05pm On May 21, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin grin
Nice one Boss!! smiley
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
guy 4 sale!! Gals contact me 4 details! Just 2cent nd u are good to go bt beware. He be BROKE DUDE.
.. .. Money isn't evrytn ryt?
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:
Hmmm number 4 chizus Op ur head they there
Now that is keyyyy

Pls my ppl make i gist u
From when a friend walks out of the bathroom with tiny towel and comes into the room u n ur bae are chilling bends down n picks up phone charger ... (D rest is history) nah number 4 be that .. That can reck happy home hmmm

They are dangerous smiley smiley Op nice one ..
I know say u go know am cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2015
Trypa:

LolZ don't worry I know where to fine her grin
abeg if u see her for insyd club,,, I no want again oooo
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kinglekan: 10:14pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol nah its london guys some have a type of chic n dey dont sway .. Nah him biz
But he was mixed so mayb dat y * shrugs*

Na yeye dey do them.

Hian!!
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
That number1 is totally demoni c..
I used to have a friend who does that..She spends all her hard earned money on herbalists in other to snatch people's partners!
When number1 is not involved, only boys could be snatched ..Real men can't be snatched...What's yours, will forever be yours
Lord have mercy on us (guys)
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
how many times would we tell you people, that a human in a relationship isn't a phone, HB pencil or handbag that can be snatched? grin

A friend tried one trick way back sha.
She told me, this guy is too soft - you need an alpha male. I said uh'huh...i'm aware. grin
Then she said, his money might be yahoo yahoo...I still said i'm aware grin.
Then she started sneaking to go see him. My guy go come see, then insist she follows us out. I say warris happening here bikonu? shocked

one day while gisting, she got carried away and said "that their house in the village, they just furnished it and left it to be wasting".

I sat up, 'babe calmdown...how did you know their house in the village?'

You know the rest na. She tried to twist my head with explanation _ I refused to be discombobulated. angry
Aunty Kachisbarbie blowing grammar since the days of Lord Lugard

I wish say me sef fit dey apply dis ur grammar for my write-ups cool
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by jrerico1(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
A guy will woo them they'll resist, and be pursuing their friend's. #Confused
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
tohpahz:

How u con take know all these??

Nah so people dey ask from me.

Dem no know say I know some of it frm u my love.
kiss
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Aunty Kachisbarbie blowing grammar since the days of Lord Lugard

I wish say me sef fit dey apply dis ur grammar for my write-ups cool

Bros, the madame english nah A1 oo

Discombobulated chai. Make I check dico abeg
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 21, 2015
jrerico1:
A guy will woo them they'll resist, and be pursuing their friend's. #Confused

They are confused fellows nah
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Nah so people dey ask from me.

Dem no know say I know some of it frm u my love.
kiss
Hmmm,u self dey among
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 21, 2015
embarassed
it's disappointing though.
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:28am On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
embarassed
it's disappointing though.

Very bro shocked
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:28am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Hmmm,u self dey among

cheesy yeshhhh!
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:56am On May 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
am guity of number 2~coverface~

Chai. tongue where ur house address?
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:02am On May 22, 2015
Hmmm number 4 chizus Op ur head they there
Now that is keyyyy

Pls my ppl make i gist u
From when a friend walks out of the bathroom with tiny towel and comes into the room u n ur bae are chilling bends down n picks up phone charger ... (D rest is history) nah number 4 be that .. That can reck happy home hmmm

They are dangerous smiley smiley Op nice one ..
And she no go wear anything under that towel grin
na free viewing be dat ooo grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Mhizkel(f): 8:09am On May 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lord have mercy on us (guys)
Ameeennn o! cheesy

Demonic agents everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.