Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends (41148 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by femi4: 7:04pm On May 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
am guity of number 2~coverface~
Come and snatch me
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by 1stola: 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year cool
I ain't gon like or share any shît. And i will still have it all this year tongue
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kaziblake(f): 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
Una no dey tire,ladies dis ladies dat,abeg park well
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2015
1stola:

I ain't gon like or share any shît. And i will still have it all this year tongue
You better go and like or share that thing cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
kaziblake:
Una no dey tire,ladies dis ladies dat,abeg park well
This one wey you carry dis matter for ya head like this cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Tolzeal(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year cool

Well... I did like and and SHARE....
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
sweetorgasm:
SMH no lady can ever snatch me 4rm my girl
dear sweetorgasm, I've always admired you here. Always wished to be with you and know you better. You're my honey and I admire you soo much. Please how can I meet you. Gimme your number or email address
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kollinpowel(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
for saying the truth My daughter go and sin no more.
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by freddaboh(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:
Una good evening o! E don tay small whey I drop article as activities of Miss NL dey sweet person. Good luck to the finalists. *winks*

When the hunter becomes the hunted then the generation of hunters is in great danger and that's exactly what is treading nowadays as boyfriend snatching activities is increasing at an alarming rate.

Ladies perform voracious acts to steal their colleague's boyfriends at any cost without considering the consequences and these acts are;

1. Consultation Of Herbalists

Some ladies are so desperate that they seek herbalists for spiritual assistance to help snatch their friends' boyfriends. The guy in question has no choice other than to dance to her tune. "Hmmm Juju at work" .

2. Seduction

Just because men are moved by what they see, those who want to snatch their friends' boyfriends dress half unclad, give close marking, act seductively (breast brushing him, etc) and show sexual green light. They eventually nutmeg the dude after successful implementation of seduction.

3. Mid-Night visitation

This is best time these category of ladies unleash their snatching prowess. She visits him in the middle of the night saying she can't sleep alone in her room due to loneliness and need to pass the night at his place. "Room whey she don dey sleep for the past one year". Which kind yeye loneliness they worry her now?
cheesy

4. Notice Me Attitude

When her friend's boyfriend is around, that's when she starts acting awkward. She starts cat walking unnecessarily and will be talking about her taste in fashion and all that.

5. She Bad Mouth Her To Her Boyfriend

She talks about how her friend flirts around with her male suitors. She will further tell him to promise her that he should not let her friend know that she was the one that actually told him. This is a bid to make the guy have her hated.

6. Labels her as a notorious gold digger

She discusses privately with the dude telling him her friend is just after his money, and how she has been duping guys in exchange of her kitty-cat. She will further advise him never to rely on her and find someone else.

7. She acts like holy mary

They camouflage under the wimps of holy Mary by stylishly preaching the word of God and inviting him to church programme. This act is peculiar to churches as she takes "brother John" to sexual journey during private evangelism. "If I hear say na God word she dey share"

8. She becomes a monitoring spirit

The consequence of excessive stalking may result to her becoming a monitoring spirit. She monitors his movement and activities like someone using periscope to view planetary bodies. Obsession overshadow her mental faculty as the guy becomes her course of study.

9. She goes for cooking seminar

Yoruba people say "olobe lo loko". Which means A lady who can prepare sweet delicacy owns a husband. This is when she goes for several training on cooking and applying it where necessary to steal her friend's boyfriend.

10. Sugar mummy mechanism

Due to her financially stability, she use this as a bait to lure her colleague's boyfriend by purchasing his favourite items after research activities has been carried out. She provide every avenue to make life comfortable for the guy more than his present girlfriend.

You can add yours

You've said it all my brother.
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Ekenedirichukwu(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2015
That No. 3 fit make antena search CNN oo!
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kid7soccer(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2015
Twaci:
Done cheesy. If I don't see any of these things by the end of this year.....I know where you live grin
lol
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:

good one bro, but wat i earnestly desire is the presence of God. I earnestly need God to wash me clean and make me Rapturable

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by sule5727: 8:36pm On May 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
is good to say d truth sha!!!
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by sule5727: 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
Twaci:
Done cheesy. If I don't see any of these things by the end of this year.....I know where you live grin
Lol!!!
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
freddaboh:

You've said it all my brother.

Thanks bro cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2015
Ekenedirichukwu:
That No. 3 fit make antena search CNN oo!

Lmao
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 23, 2015
Pinkylilly:
dear sweetorgasm, I've always admired you here. Always wished to be with you and know you better. You're my honey and I admire you soo much. Please how can I meet you. Gimme your number or email address

Sweetorgasm, your attention is needed here oo
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by delishpot: 9:38pm On May 23, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Oooookkkkk....no wonder Adaobi came to my rum last nite at abt 10:16pm,while i was watchin a movie American pie,wit a plate of nsala soup,puttin on jst her nite gown,all in d name of keepin me company,cos my babe,her frend travelled to lag to visit her aunt who jst put to bed......chai! And i fell 4 d prank oooooo......"had i known always cums last!"

grin grin so you cum at last ba?
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by delishpot: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:

Which botton for millions of Euro kwanu?
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
delishpot:

Which botton for millions of Euro kwanu?
The button no dey ooo bros cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by delishpot: 9:50pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
The button no dey ooo bros cheesy

Chei. Ok, I go return and click when the button come.
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by gbaskiboy: 10:35pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have liked and I have shared, hopefully I believe this will happens

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by zanga420: 11:09pm On May 23, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzzzzz.u are very funny
bae, how're u doing
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by kenir(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch ma guy e b lyk u go ban tosyne from ya thread o, d guy don come steal all d likes n shares 4 here
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by stan4guy6(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2015
Twaci:
haha nne u dey serious o
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 23, 2015
kenir:
wristwatch ma guy e b lyk u go ban tosyne from ya thread o, d guy don come steal all d likes n shares 4 here

Yes oo. No mind am
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by enshi(m): 2:51am On May 24, 2015
prettyjo:
#scrolls up to see the number 2,then laughs.

I just imagined how you will be in the seduction attires

Am so proud of you for owing up to numbr 2. And it really means u are so sophisticated.
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by mildflame: 6:41am On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Omo see lIKES n SHARES because of cars n millions of naira why r pple so MATERIALISTIC.
Una see fake pastor like dis guy n una de like n share like MUMU
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by pinkiberry(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2015
kollinpowel:
for saying the truth My daughter go and sin no more.
cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by pinkiberry(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2015
femi4:
Come and snatch me
na only u waka come
Re: 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends by gabbytabby: 8:45am On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:

my brothers and sisters still hoping for free things from year 1904.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.