Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo (41819 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by IGBOSON1: 12:55am On May 22, 2015
Desola:

Wife ke? Are you an impostor? Ilekeis female and I am no lesbian!

^^^Dunno though undecided.....first try it with her before knocking the idea!?

Desola and Ileke in a hot steamy lesbo tryst! Now that's something i'll pay good money to see! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by zendy: 12:55am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

A lot of Igbos would. Else the powerful men and women in your clan would e clamoring for change.
Chimamanda would support Biafra cause. Your artists with access to international communities would clamor for Biafra.
But nah, they're busy singing in yoruba grin

Why would those people clamour for Biafra when all they care about is making money? They know that if they come out publicly to support Biafra,their necks will be put on the chopping block in Nigeria. When Biafra is realised,you will see how all them will change tune.

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by illiad: 12:55am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Paranoia, results of cannibalism. I am a SAn azzhole. Only responded to this because you stuppid Obi, mentioned SA. There are many tribes in SA I am not Zulu but South African.

Yorubbish
What a pathetic fellow.

Is it only zulu you can google?
Go to google and choose some other SA tribes and tell your yorubbish people that's where you come from. In fact let me help you, why not tell me you're xhosa?

Miserable people.

6 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OohLalah(f): 12:58am On May 22, 2015
shizzleStar:
Fool! what do one expect from a senseless yorobar hypocrite? How does your ranting make your life less miserable?

Go and drown in your frustration you fvcking despical piece of shyte

You seem do be the delusional foool here. I am no yorabar, get this to your head dumbo. Stop our mention we are suffering your filth in SA. We are not letting you keep on dragging our name in mud. Buullshitt! Its stops here and now! Hear me?

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Eshinwaju: 1:00am On May 22, 2015
zendy:

Why would those people clamour for Biafra when all they care about is making money? They know that if they come out publicly to support Biafra,their necks will be put on the chopping block in Nigeria. When Biafra is realised,you will see how all them will change tune.

enuff people have told you how to actualise Biafra,......... cheesy...I am willing to offer advice.......get ur leaders to back it.......table it in d NA.....then organise an internationally backed referendum........then voila.....ur eldorado is here.... grin....pls hurry up....no need for war this time.....just go....... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Emekamex(m): 1:00am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Oohlalah! Yeah mad truth. Stop our mentions you idiiots. Even the Asians kill you and call you Africa's curse.
God must be cursing the day He made you. I hope they enact a law in your Godforsaken country to terminate pregnancies of nitwits like you. The world would be a better place with the likes of you dead and gone. Where is Hitler when you need him the most
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OohLalah(f): 1:02am On May 22, 2015
okpukpu:
Hey nigga!! this is 21[sup][/sup]st century. This is no longer the time of the gods must be crazy.

Says the ritualists and cannibals? 21st century my azz! While you people maintain your crazy money hungryselves, you retain the gods anger or crazyness.

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by illiad: 1:04am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Hey one love brother, but don't get upset when we tell you the truth about your image.
Look at Don Jassy, the bobo loves anything yoruba grin I think say he Yoruba pass Don J.

Lol
I can speak a better yoruba than you do. And I am Igbo original.

So you have nothing to tell me about yoruba & igbo as understand the two tribes equally.

Meanwhile, we fit yab ourselves but kaja ki se bi kaku.

We igbos are not happy that yorubas don't want us to leave, and you yorubas are not happy that we want to leave. That's our quarrel.

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by mohisi: 1:05am On May 22, 2015
Whre will they start 4r this wht them should think of be/4 calling 4 biafra
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 1:08am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Majority of Igbos don't want Biafra. ignore the purse-carrying, booty twerking fools on NL.
They're scared of Biafra. Eze Young T knows that to actualize Biafra, Igbos need to invest in their cave. That's why our igbo friends on NL condemned him ng[/img]
this boy,why are you always talking out of point?
where are d igbos condeming him?
even me an igbo from south south support him.
like I said,ur own curse dey special.
& WHO TOLD YOU NO BODY SUPPORT BIAFRA?
IF THERE SHOULD BE REFRENDUM ON BIAFRA FREEDOM.
THEN EXPECT THE SAME RESULT THAT YOU WITNESSED DURING RECENT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 1:12am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Says the ritualists and cannibals? 21st century my azz! While you people maintain your crazy money hungryselves, you retain the gods anger or crazyness.
small Yoruba girl,keep Crying & Ranting all over nairaland
the bible said :
"BY THEIR CRY & RANTING ALL OVER THE PLACE ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE NON OF THEIR BUSINESS, WE SHALL KNOW THEM "

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by obinto: 1:12am On May 22, 2015
May God bless Igwe Achebe, the Obi of Onitsha. If u have ears, hear it. Ndi Igbo ge nu nti oooooooo.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OohLalah(f): 1:16am On May 22, 2015
Emekamex:
God must be cursing the day He made you. I hope they enact a law in your Godforsaken country to terminate pregnancies of nitwits like you. The world would be a better place with the likes of you dead and gone. Where is Hitler when you need him the most

Well God lets your people live after poisoning the world with drugs and causing heartaches of unimaginable proportions and sell other humans as sex slaves. Well, He is a forgiving and merciful God. Now live with that, otherwise he would have wiped your generations away in the Biafra war and saved the world the drama. How dare you send the first insult?

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 1:18am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Well God lets your people live after poisoning the world with drugs and causing heartaches of unimaginable proportions and sell other humans as sex slaves. Well, He is a forgiving and merciful God. Now live with that, otherwise he would have wiped your generations away in the Biafra war and saved the world the drama. How dare you send the first insult?
I said it
by their cry & rant we shall know them

Rant on small yoruba girl
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by obinto: 1:19am On May 22, 2015
Super1Star:
They can even relocate there tonight and let us get rid of the 2by2 inches shops littering our land.
Yes the, igbos have 2 by 2 shops and what do the yorubas have? emmmmm, pls remind me again. Ok I found one, envy
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OohLalah(f): 1:20am On May 22, 2015
DelticStephEn:

small Yoruba girl,keep Crying & Ranting all over nairaland
the bible said :
"BY THEIR CRY & RANTING ALL OVER THE PLACE ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE NON OF THEIR BUSINESS, WE SHALL KNOW THEM "

Well suit yourself, i just want to stop your SA mentions you have caused enough damage to our country's name. You continue with your Yoruba rubbish i don't care.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 1:26am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Well suit yourself, i just want to stop your SA mentions you have caused enough damage to our country's name. You continue with your Yoruba rubbish i don't care.

go to bed kid
& don 't forget to invoke Babalawo power to protect you.
little Yoruba bitch finally got tured of ranting all over nairaland.
lolss
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OohLalah(f): 1:30am On May 22, 2015
DelticStephEn:

go to bed kid
& don 't forget to invoke Babalawo power to protect you.
little Yoruba bitch finally got tured of ranting all over nairaland.
lolss

Uyahlanya masimba! I have no fcken deal with your Babalawo. You need your juju stuff not me.

Get any of your Hilbrow drug dealing brothers to interprete the above for you.

Magogo!
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 1:36am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Uyahlanya masimba! I have no fcken deal with your Babalawo. You need your juju stuff not me.

Get any of your Hilbrow drug dealing brothers to interprete the above for you.

Magogo!
lols.
go to bed kid.
& don 't forget all my advice

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:45am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
This useless king has been listening to too much Biafra radio rap music.
I see ICC in his future. grin
I think they should start with useless oba akiewu.

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 1:49am On May 22, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Change your attitude towards others is the only solution to your pitiable predicament.

Have a new country today - Biafra, it won't change your situation until Igbos realise what they are doing to themselves and their unborn generation.

No investors from other regions and other countries around the world would come to the East cos they are freaking tribalistic and greedy. It's all about me attitude which is obvious to the whole world.

Take or reject my advice, na una know.
one reason why I lyk my fellow igbo brothers from SEis that when they are determined to do something,they will & must do it no matter how much you try to discourage them or convince them not to do it.
so all this nonsense that you lazy & tribalist wtote here won 't chANge their mind.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by asapeola(m): 2:00am On May 22, 2015
Desola:

I agree with you. The ibis should heed this advice so we can see who will suffer.

so in ur warped mind China is a biafran annex n no yoruba man can enter there in!
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:02am On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
Osun, oyo and ekiti need oil money from foreign lands .
That is parasitism in high definition.
So the SS is not a Foreign Land to Anambra or whatever the fvck it's called? You keep laying claim and attaching yourselves to the SS, shameless folks!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by olajide8(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2015
Finally- the word of advice - they should go and develop their states and stop the likes of T.A orji and ifeanyi ubah from disgracing them

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by asapeola(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2015
illiad:

Lol
I can speak a better yoruba than you do. And I am Igbo original.

So you have nothing to tell me about yoruba & igbo as understand the two tribes equally.

Meanwhile, we fit yab ourselves but kaja ki se bi kaku.

We igbos are not happy that yorubas don't want us to leave, and you yorubas are not happy that we want to leave. That's our quarrel.
We r very very happy for u to leave! We r nt holding u back or better still tell us how we r holding u back?

Honestly, i just feel u guyz r hangin ur cowardice on we d innocent yorubas! We r glad to av u gone! We r not gonna support u neither will we hold u back!

Thank u!

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by asapeola(m): 2:11am On May 22, 2015
Please my igbo brothers n sisters, i require an answer from y'all: pls how do u want us (the yorubas) to support ur biafran dream

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by asapeola(m): 2:14am On May 22, 2015
DelticStephEn:

you see ehat I was talking about?
you yoronas are cursed for real.
you are among those screaming they should carry their illegal biz & fake biz. & go
But now you are saying d problem is dat u hv not heared one non Igbo saying they should stay dat evry 1 is saying that they should follow their kings advice.
you Yorubas really have big problem
Walahi ur confused!

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by sokera: 2:18am On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
Quietly doing business like owoda and baba ijebu.
Yes we can all see how the SW best the SE in silent entrepreneurship.
have you forgetting the richest 1 to 5 business men in Nigeria are hausa's and Yorubas ?

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by putin3: 2:20am On May 22, 2015
He is right this is the time to invest at home,the one word one Nigeria is things of the past,if you see subjection and intimidation some Igbos that have properties in Lagos pass through this last election,every reasonable man will know that is time to invest at home.for example for those who don't know;Don jazzy was force to support Apc they told him that he must support Ambode or he leave Lagos for them.ndigbo is terrible.wow and wow to any Igbo that's celebrating having a plot or a house in Lagos while nothing at home u ve made urself a fool first.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:30am On May 22, 2015
vicadex07:

Which investments

Sale of fake drugs, fake spare sparts, importation of substandard china products, kidnapping, baby factories, piracy and mega scale prostitution grin

Make dem carry dem go their village o. We don't want those pollutants in Lagos and other south west states no more grin
Have you forgotten what maxwell adeyemi said concerning your pple?

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by putin3: 2:40am On May 22, 2015
See them na only mouth dem get which investment!!!! You will not know becos you don't care to know eg. Check the street you live house own by Igbo person and the one own by Yoruba then you know the investment.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by dotune(m): 3:24am On May 22, 2015
I've just been laughing at different comments.
Lrt, I'm yet to see an Hausa view about what Obi has just said. It's been only Igbo vs Yoruba since.
The only thing I can deduce is that there's no love amongst Nigerians. Any little post on NL, what you see is tribal war and curses flying around.
My take: if God doesn't think we can live together, He would not have created us to be together, let us remember that Baba God never makes mistake. We will need to learn to dwell together in love if God will restore the glory of this nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.