Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo (41789 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OduaVanguard: 9:35pm On May 21, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Makes no sense. The aim of business is adding value thereby making profit, moving everything to one place when you can make use of the opportunities outside just makes NO sense.

I disagree bro. They'll shift base to the SS and everything will be Peaches and Cream from thereon, coz that region will become the next Dubai. You just watch. (sarcasm grin)

16 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by fireforfire: 10:21pm On May 21, 2015
vicadex07:

Which investments

Sale of fake drugs, fake spare sparts, importation of substandard china products, kidnapping, baby factories, piracy and mega scale prostitution grin

Make dem carry dem go their village o. We don't want those pollutants in Lagos and other south west states no more grin
Sharap dia... dordoryor

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by free2ryhme: 10:21pm On May 21, 2015

16 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
LOL Noooo let them keep claiming Lagos as No man's land while the North and SW are quietly doing business. grin

One thing I like about the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis is that they don't make noise about their investment.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Tonason: 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
Well said. I have already moved my investment to East. Every Igbo man should take his 80% investment home.

15 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by UnknownT: 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
Ka ma aga aru industry na owerri, kama aga aru ya na onitsha, kama aga aru ya gburugburu ala igboi, ha gama Zamfara. Ufodu rukwara na Sokoto, ufodu ruru na Abuja, ufodu ruru na surulere, ufodu ruru na Ikeja. Ogu su na Zamfara, Igbo I ga ebu company ala? Nwata guchaa high institution na Onitsha ya gba ma Inaga! Nwata gucha high institution na Owerri, Keke Napep! A whole grajet Keke Napep!! Ukwu no anyi na mba ari anyi nma 'yoruo' unu uyo. *sing along*

10 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
No thanks to your people that are not friendly and accomodating to non indigenes,moreover some of your people are still in to cannibalism,dem dey chop people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by jmoore(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
Nigeria is home. If Emeka decides to invest in Sokoto, that is his choice.

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 10:26pm On May 21, 2015
Well said! Make your money from any part of the world, invest most of it in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!! FTC!!!!!!! Wow wow wow am feeling goood!!!!

I dedicate this FTC to my girlfriend, Kikelomo.

I love u baby...

Boo come and see something oooo....

I don knack FTC!!!!

Sign of a good thing
Sign of a victory.

Love u all.

By the way, its a welcome development if d Igbos park back to dia home. Cos i sense their Biafra hopes is coming to a reality.

The time to act is now!

Am sorry bro.. ur kikelomo is my side chick... so stop the noise about festus commentus

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:29pm On May 21, 2015
Were SA targeting Igbos mainly? And if so, why?

11 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 21, 2015
I can finally see that nairaland's full of kids that want to be relevant by thriving on tribal e-war while the world moves along! The world and the Nation's development's bigger than all this trival e-war here;the earlier you guys grow up and get a life the better!

15 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 10:29pm On May 21, 2015
Super1Star:
They can even relocate there tonight and let us get rid of the 2by2 inches shops littering our land.
The same 2×2 shop he uses to feed his family and even give his yorobar lay-about 'egunje' money...lmao

15 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by IYANGBALI: 10:30pm On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!! FTC!!!!!!! Wow wow wow am feeling goood!!!!

I dedicate this FTC to my girlfriend, Kikelomo.

I love u baby...

Boo come and see something oooo....

I don knack FTC!!!!

Sign of a good thing
Sign of a victory.

Love u all.

By the way, its a welcome development if d Igbos park back to dia home. Cos i sense their Biafra hopes is coming to a reality.

The time to act is now!
no let me see you near kikelobo,sorry I mean kikelomo again,you hear?
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
Mynd44:

What market does Ogun have that Abia state doesn't right? Okay...think about this
Abia consumes about 100 tonnes of cement every year and there are two companies producing 110 tonnes already. If I want to start my own cement company will I build the factory in Abia too knowing there is none in Ogun or the market there is not as saturated with cement as Abia is?

Now do you get it?
Then why is Ogun leading Abia in industrialization ?. ur argument is lame.

9 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by zenith4biz(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
Good development
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Eyepencil: 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
No thanks to your people that are not friendly and accomodating to non indigenes,moreover some of your people are still in to cannibalism,dem dey chop people.
YOU ARE A BABOON!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by IYANGBALI: 10:35pm On May 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
YOU ARE A BABOON!
is that why you eat peole? tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by CSTR2: 10:38pm On May 21, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Makes no sense. The aim of business is adding value thereby making profit, moving everything to one place when you can make use of the opportunities outside just makes NO sense.
What profit will a businessman make in ekiti that aba will not generates multiples of it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Adaezeagu(f): 10:41pm On May 21, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Ibo! Ibo! Ibo!
Obi is calling you all to leave The Great Yorubaland and come home.
Are you people going to ignore his call?
Pls don't leave any trace while leaving o.
re u daft or u hv problem with comprehension? Were did Obi mention Yorubaland? If ur mama born u well go chase ibo man for him shop. Efulefu

5 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Eyepencil: 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
is that why you eat peole? tongue
YEA, THATS HOW I WILL EAT YOU. FOOLISH MONKEY...MAKE THUNDER PUNISH UR ANCESTORS. BASTARD!

10 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by plaetton: 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
OduaVanguard:

I hear you, but please let all the other traders relocate back to the East. If they like they should overcrowd themselves and trade amongst their people alone,na their bizwak be dat o.

Such a shame to have a young man like you vomiting putrid waste . I thought that by your generation, tribal low self-esteem syndrome would have been history in Nigeria.
You father must done a terrible job of raising you, ...or perhaps, as I strongly suspect, you don't know who your father is. Tribal chauvinism, the lowest degree of idiocy, is the psychological trademark of your type.

Don't delule yourself that you represent your tribe.
You are only representing your own lowlife self.

14 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
Normality:
Obi of Onitsha is an ardent listener of Radio Biafra, he is now using his position and authority to say he hard truth, and it's about time our people start relocating and re-investing home.

In as much as I admire and respect the Igbos. One thing they need to overcome is their paranoiac attitude. No wonder Oba of Lagoon wan throw una all put for Lagoon.
You guys are free to relocate from Kano, Abuja,Lagos and co to the East.
We go see how Biafra go feed una. Make una no forget say wetin Pursue una all comot for those una villages still dey there o!

21 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by CSTR2: 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
LOL Noooo let them keep claiming Lagos as No man's land while the North and SW are quietly doing business. grin

One thing I like about the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis is that they don't make noise about their investment.
Quietly doing business like owoda and baba ijebu.
Yes we can all see how the SW best the SE in silent entrepreneurship.

10 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Quietly doing business like owoda and baba ijebu.
Yes we can all see how the SW best the SE in silent entrepreneurship.

Yes o. In amala and ewedu business. grin Pele

10 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by TheEqualizer: 10:44pm On May 21, 2015
Mynd44:
Economics!!!!

You site your business closest to your market to take out the cost of transportation and also to be close to then so as to get first hand feedback.

Does the East have the market to sell the business and services they provide to? That is the deciding factor.

If everyone moves back to the east, you will have a cluster and no one to buy them so it is not good.

Do you understand developmental economics at all?

If you the services you're rendering is of top quality, buyers will always look for you wherever you site your businesses/services. And you'll enhance your own economy/development by keeping the money in-house.

Also, the other side will benefit with the need replace whatever vacuum you left behind. Great for everyone, rather than the unnecessary delusional superiority and friction everywhere, whereby small scale entrepreneurs think they're the backbone of thriving economies.

I wholeheartedly support this.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On May 21, 2015
The Obi is an efulefu for telling ibos to go home.

When they already own 95% of kano

20 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 21, 2015
Mynd44:

What market does Ogun have that Abia state doesn't right? Okay...think about this
Abia consumes about 100 tonnes of cement every year and there are two companies producing 110 tonnes already. If I want to start my own cement company will I build the factory in Abia too knowing there is none in Ogun or the market there is not as saturated with cement as Abia is?

Now do you get it?
it's not even that most of d goods sold in d East/ most part of Nigeria are made in d west(lagos) to be precise some Ogun and a Lil at ibadan, if the igbos are to return home, the yorubas who keep saying they have markets wud sell those goods to themselves, most igbos engage in distribution business, if 100 distributors of Western products return home and 40 go into manufacturing of those products made in Lagos, and 20 go into working for those companies, the circular flow of income will continue. I just hope igbos will listen.

9 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 10:45pm On May 21, 2015
vicadex07:

Which investments

Sale of fake drugs, fake spare sparts, importation of substandard china products, kidnapping, baby factories, piracy and mega scale prostitution grin

Make dem carry dem go their village o. We don't want those pollutants in Lagos and other south west states no more grin
Drugs? remind me of baba suwe again please.

spare parts? remind me again of the region that deals with human parts

substandard products? remind me again of the infamous my pikin teeth mixture

baby factory? remind me again the region whose women are notorious for bearing kids for different partners while still married together

kidnapping? Remind me again about two brothers who kidnapped and killed their brother in his home in festac

prostitution? remind me again of what your sisters go to do in Dubai all in the name doing gold jewelries business

Piracy? remind me of oluwole certificate forgers again

remind me of terrorists like the adebolajos, adebowale, babafemi lawal et al

Remind me about the experts in credit card scams and internet fraudsters

Remind me again who uses juju/charms to state legislative chamber

lmao! These yorubbish people never cease to amaze me cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by isan(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2015
Why are non-igbos not investing south east ?

I need answer to dat question cos ogun state is getting more populated day by day

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
The Obi is an efulefu for telling ibos to go home.

When they already own 95% of kano
yes now, and d yorubas own 101% of Kaduna?...

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
shizzleStar:

Drugs? remind me of baba suwe again please.

spare parts? remind me again of the region that deals with human parts

substandard products? remind me again of the infamous my pikin teeth mixture

baby factory? remind me again the region whose women are notorious for bearing kids for different partners while still married together

kidnapping? Remind me again about two brothers who kidnapped and killed their brother in his home in festac

prostitution? remind me again of what your sisters go to do in Dubai all in the name doing gold jewelries business

Piracy? remind me of oluwole certificate forgers

remind me of terrorists like the adebolajos

Remind me about the experts in credit card scams and internet fraudsters

Remind me again who uses juju/charms to state legislative chamber

lmao!

Should I remind you of the Eze King in Australia with a drug cartel portfolio?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation / Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.