Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo (41814 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:06am On May 22, 2015
DelticStephEn:

And now their king Advise them to return hope
but you people got angry. & start Ranting. & crying all over nairaland trying to discourage them from leaving.
you Yorubas have big problem.

My king only suggested the Lagoon. But god save una.
Why una come vex?

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:08am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Your Obi is drunk with human blood. Mention one igbo legal investment in SA? Fuccken retards! embarassed
Retards? you mean king of zulu? and his fellow retard oba lil wayne innit? You are right on the money

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:10am On May 22, 2015
Eshinwaju:

stop lying....d I jaws used n dumped u......like every1 else in 9jeria......eboe must go be us they will never rule this country..... cheesy
ok...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:11am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Your Obi is drunk with human blood. Mention one igbo legal investment in SA? Fuccken retards! embarassed

lol no mind them. dem think drop-down-select shop na real business.
If Walmart ever steps in Nigeria, this their sharp mouth go rust quickly.
Then Eze young thug will really shit on himself.

5 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:11am On May 22, 2015
Truth cannot come in a more precise, succinct, untainted way.

'yorubas are lazy, have no influence'

Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye captures it all here:
Today, the major work of average Yoruba youths on the streets of Lagos is to collect royalty, due and charges from the Hausas and Igbos, using their motorcycles to make cool cash from their land. Ninety-five percent of transport, travel and tour firms operating in Lagos are owned by the enterprising and
hardworking Easterners. The Yorubas stay at various intersections harassing hardworking people transacting their legal businesses
in the name of collecting charges and dues for the local government. I also discovered that majority of the few Yorubas riding commercial motorcycles in Lagos are locally-trained automobile engineers that have abandoned their workshops.

https://www.nairaland.com/2326443/yoruba-youths-lost-influence-respect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 12:14am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

My king only suggested the Lagoon. But god save una.
Why una come vex?

As Usual.
You are alwayz
Talking out of point. &
derailing good thread.
Help ur life boy.
or are you trying to tell me that the entire Yorubas are cursed & no single person can be good or different from d whole Yorubas?
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:14am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
[size=18pt]King of crime: ‘Eze NdiIgbo Australia’ gets 6 years for running a crime syndicate[/size]

shocked shocked

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/themes/Olisa%20tv/timthumb.php?src=http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Eze-Ndi-Igbo.jpg&h=711&w=1029&zc=1&a=t[/img]

What has Eze Young Thung gotta say about his son?

A well-respect Igbo king grin

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:15am On May 22, 2015
DelticStephEn:

As Usual.
You are alwayz
Talking out of point. &
derailing good thread.
Help ur life boy.
or are you trying to tell me that the entire Yorubas are cursed & no single person can be good or different from d whole Yorubas?

You're one of the reason Eze Young Thug supported the Lagoon speech.
Make I no call you Osu o

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:16am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

My mom was born in the West, grew up in the north, schooled and worked in the North, returned to the West.
My dad, born in the West, schooled in the North, returned to the West
My Aunt born in the West, schooled in the West, worked in the north, now lives in America.
My other Aunt, born in the West, schooled in the West, stayed in the West and north (Kwara) to grow her business.
Most of my other family members school in the West, live and work over sea (London, UK, USA), have businesses in Nigeria.
My older brother is currently in UAE.
I was born in the West, grew up oversea, but I will start my own business in Nigeria soon like most of my family members

You guys are so uneducated and ignorant. Yorubas travel and return home because business is better at home. Unlike Igbos that fear going home. If foreigners run to the SW, why should SWners run from the SW? wink

We talking of Nigeria,you here listing countries in Europe & America...No need telling you the countries i have been to as well.

Chike Obi:best mathematician in africa
Philip Emeagwali:fastest computer
Chinua Achebe:best literary scholar from Nigeria

Plus other top igbo researchers leading in medicine & nuclear weapons around the world.

Need i remind you an igbo man is the first & only indigenous man to have build a car¿

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by plaetton: 12:17am On May 22, 2015
Bennymontana:
you"ve seen it nah; MODs and Seun should take note; they"re fanning the flames of hatred and disintegration allowing such trash! It's true the forum gives an insight into the dense heart of men...and from what i"m seeing on this forum,of which i have been subconsciously caught up in the middle as it plays out in my own life...losing very great friends from other tribes because of the sterotying here! Now,i choose carefully topics i read cos some thread end up messing upp one's mind and putting trash there;very soon,i'd av to deactivate my account,it will probably make no difference;but @ least i"ll be immune from all this garbage hate that's gradually and sublimially eating up youths on this forum...Seun,Mods,should look for topics and threads that's meant to bind Nigerians and not disintegrate us...as a matter of fact;i suggest,there shud be a contest on who can bring up such topic to really bind Nigerian youths and remove the hate,sterotying and segregation amongst the youths being leaders of tomorrow..." a house that's divided;how can it stand external forces"!

I registered this same complaints to Seun last week or so ago.
I have noticed that in recent times, there has been an uptick in tribally chauvinistic front page topics.
I really don't think there should be fertile ground for lowlife idio.t.s of any ethnic group to express hate or insults towards others.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:18am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

My mom was born in the West, grew up in the north, schooled and worked in the North, returned to the West.
My dad, born in the West, schooled in the North, returned to the West
My Aunt born in the West, schooled in the West, worked in the north, now lives in America.
My other Aunt, born in the West, schooled in the West, stayed in the West and north (Kwara) to grow her business.
Most of my other family members school in the West, live and work over sea (London, UK, USA), have businesses in Nigeria.
My older brother is currently in UAE.
I was born in the West, grew up oversea, but I will start my own business in Nigeria soon like most of my family members

You guys are so uneducated and ignorant. Yorubas travel and return home because business is better at home. Unlike Igbos that fear going home. If foreigners run to the SW, why should SWners run from the SW? wink

South East keeps dominating in academics performance in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:18am On May 22, 2015
sauceny:

We talking of Nigeria,you here listing countries in Europe & America...No need telling you the countries i have been to as well.

Chike Obi:best mathematician in africa
Philip Emeagwali:fastest computer
Chinua Achebe:best literary scholar from Nigeria

Plus other top igbo researchers leading in medicine & nuclear weapons around the world.

Need i remind you an igbo man is the first & only indigenous man to have build a car¿

Let me clear it up.
West: Nigeria
North: Nigeria

Now reread my post with that clarification.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Eshinwaju: 12:18am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

dis is the problem......d people eboes r very deluded......on all the treads......I have not heard one Non eboe saying they should stay.......every1 is saying that they follow their kings advice........ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:19am On May 22, 2015
sauceny:

Of the top 10% and first class in Nigeria, how many of them were Igbo and how many were Yorubas and Northerners?

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:20am On May 22, 2015
And to think that these hypocritical people claim SE and SS is is politically inconsequential

Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye wrote:
Politically, the Igbos and Hausas are more united than the Yorubas. The result of the 2015 presidential election is a point of reference. The Hausas voted massively for General Buhari of the APC, while the Igbos extraordinarily voted for Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP. Sadly, the Yorubas had no bearing during the election. Jonathan’s inner circle members are currently blaming the Yorubas for their son’s expected defeat. Victorious Buhari’s teammates are reportedly saying that the Yorubas contributed little or nothing to the success of their kinsman. In conclusion, I want to impel my generation in the Western part of Nigeria to wake up and begin to act. The bitter truth is that our leaders only think for themselves and their children.

http://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:21am On May 22, 2015
shizzleStar:
Truth cannot come in a more precise, succinct, untainted way.

'yorubas are lazy, have no influence'

Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye captures it all here:
Today, the major work of average Yoruba youths on the streets of Lagos is to collect royalty, due and charges from the Hausas and Igbos, using their motorcycles to make cool cash from their land. Ninety-five percent of transport, travel and tour firms operating in Lagos are owned by the enterprising and
hardworking Easterners. The Yorubas stay at various intersections harassing hardworking people transacting their legal businesses
in the name of collecting charges and dues for the local government. I also discovered that majority of the few Yorubas riding commercial motorcycles in Lagos are locally-trained automobile engineers that have abandoned their workshops.

https://www.nairaland.com/2326443/yoruba-youths-lost-influence-respect

Written by Clement EJIOFOR........another Igbo.

If Yorubas wrote the same about Igbos, these people go cry no be small. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ballama(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2015
I bet with my own life those Igbos can't leave the other part of the country to their homeland Their Obi is just wasting his time everywhere in this country you will see Igbo man squating because they don't have opportunities in their land like in others land they were seen as most parasitic tribe in Nigeria interm of settling in other mans land that is why always if I hears igbos asking for Biafra I just can't stop laughing . Oya Oya Igbos Arise your Obi calls obey

6 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:24am On May 22, 2015
If Eze Young Thug can't advise his people, I wonder who can.

Tell me, which group in NIgeria respects Igbo youths?

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 12:24am On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

South Africa agrees 100%!
look at thisIdiot claiminq SA.
the way you are,Ranting all over nairaland have already shown that you are a complete & comfirm Yoruba.
IT IS ONLY THE Yoruba TRIBE THAT CRY. & RANT ALL OVER EVRY WHERE IN THING THAT ARE NON. OF THEIR BUSINESS.
MY ADVICE FOR YOU KID:
GERROOOUUUT.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by illiad: 12:24am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Coming from an Ijaw slav.e, please make I laugh small grin
Did Yorubas not support GEJ in 2011? He failed, we changed to Buhari. Yorubas are beyond your ethnic jingoism in politics. If Buhari fails, we'll vote him out again. simple.
You guys, regardless of the lies GEJ told you and the fabricated niger bridge tales, you still have your mouth duct-taped to his anus. Now you're sucking on Dokubus joystick......continueee wink wink

Very interesting.
Your lot are so miserable. And if your miserableness wasn't holding back the rest of us then no one would give a fuckkkkkk.

Even the abokiis know who the bats are. Even at a mere suggestion of us leaving all yorubas in nairaland gathered on this thread sweating hard over our issue. Such is the power we generate and you can't but love us. Its just so unfortunate that we Igbos do not have that same spirit of slavery like you yorubas do. So even if you cry through this thread like you have done already it will never change our resolve for freedom.

So I advice you to stop taking panadol for our headache.

Let your yoruba tribe Concentrate on serving their masters, while we concentrate on finding our freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 12:25am On May 22, 2015
sauceny:

Even a more reasonable, objective and respectable Yoruba man acknowledged this fact. Even ilekeh's ekiti state is no match for any of the SE states

Maxwell Adeleye Adeyemi reveals further:
Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria. Ekiti and Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six
respectively. In 2014, the reports of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and the National Examination Council (NECO) revealed that the Yorubas have been upturned by the Easterners in terms of academic performance. Ekiti, a state known as fountain of knowledge, was number 34 in 2013.

http://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:25am On May 22, 2015
illiad:

Very interesting.
Your lot are so miserable. And if your miserableness wasn't holding back the rest of us then no one would give a fuckkkkkk.
Even the abokiis know who the bats are. Even at a mere suggestion of us leaving all yorubas in nairaland gathered on this thread sweating hard over our issue. Such is the power we generate and you can't but love us. Its just so unfortunate that we Igbos do not have that same spirit of slavery like you yorubas do. So even if you cry through this thread like you have done already it will never change our resolve for freedom.
So I advice you to stop taking panadol for our headache.
Let your yoruba tribe Concentrate on serving their masters, while we concentrate on finding our freedom.

Yorubas are on this thread to support Eze young Thug.

Or are you saying that Yorubas influenced your king to tell you to stop running away from your cave?

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Emekamex(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2015
This tribal E-war is becoming boring. It is the same trash being spewed in all threads, some people should really get a life and invest in something worthwhile.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by DelticStephEn(f): 12:28am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're one of the reason Eze Young Thug supported the Lagoon speech.
Make I no call you Osu o
Boy I don talk finish,if you yorubas lyk makeunalisten or keep polluting d whole world with una. BAD BEHAVIOUR & ATTITIUDE.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:29am On May 22, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Boy I don talk finish,if you yorubas lyk makeunalisten or keep polluting d whole world with una. BAD BEHAVIOUR & ATTITIUDE.

Your attitude is very refreshing. Someone like FFK would appreciate it for a while.

Your useless Eze should talk about that one too.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OohLalah(f): 12:30am On May 22, 2015
shizzleStar:
Retards? you mean king of zulu? and his fellow retard oba lil wayne innit? You are right in the money

Yeah I mean retards geneticly modified by human consumption.

I might not be Zulu but niqqa Zulu=Warrior. Please Google Zulus. As the Zulu King said " if he'd instructed anyone to attack there would have been no one left to tell a tale. Ask your British and Dutch armies.

So, unlike your chestbeating, blood drunk obi, Zulu King is a warrior he would chase your drug trafficking asses from SA to Nigeria by foot if he wanted to. Or send you all the way to Brussels ICC head quarters.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:30am On May 22, 2015
Biafran soldiers grin

Looking malnourished and dirty.

Eze Young Thug should look into this. I sight a face from one NL profile.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2428927_biafrans_jpegc6dcb5e358eae78073e5f569ba3fc00c

5 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by illiad: 12:33am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
If Eze Young Thug can't advise his people, I wonder who can.

Tell me, which group in NIgeria respects Igbo youths?

You're just crying all over this thread.
WHY?

Na so you love Igbo reach?

We love you too!

So stop crying!

I have decided that we are no more leaving.

Now you can go to sleep.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:33am On May 22, 2015
Igbos can't invest in the SE because SE is bad investment.

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Eshinwaju: 12:33am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yorubas are on this thread to support Eze young Thug.

Or are you saying that Yorubas influenced your king to tell you to stop running away from your cave?

D tin tire me o.........we support ur Oba......so should the eboes...that's all grin....eboes need to seriously consider this......this way...Biafra will come fast and they will be free.......to build Dubai....London....and New York in their land..... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OohLalah(f): 12:34am On May 22, 2015
sauceny:

I am sure those are fake. I would not trust anything coming from you people. Fake drugs, fake election results, fake nyash etc!

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 12:34am On May 22, 2015
illiad:

You're just crying all over this thread.
WHY?

Na so you love Igbo reach?

We love you too!

So stop crying!

I have decided that we are no more leaving.

Now you can go to sleep.

Lol you sound like a sobbing child.

"Stop bothering me".

Why attack me? Why not focus on Eze Young Thug's message?

Igbos always cry foul when Ilekeh starts her own. You lots start crying like my little bytches.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari / Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. / Inauguration This Picture Explains Buhari Struggle ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.