Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,635 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market (31275 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by tdayof(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2015
lasstropinky:
Na Prof Ladipo Adamolekun write the book
damnnnnn....see wicked reply.. grin
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by MugabeRobert: 11:02am On May 22, 2015
ak47mann:
slaves will not complain no need to waste your time they are meant to be sacrificial lamb cool

Women and youths numbering over 1000 yesterday protested the incessant rape of women and destruction of economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have overrun most of the agrarian communities in Imo State.

One of the victims, a middle-aged woman (name withheld), from Ihe Umuapu autonomous community in Ohaji Egbema Council Area of the state, said the herdsmen who swooped on her in the farm while harvesting cassava raped her to a coma.

The victim who escaped death by the whiskers after the herdsmen took turns to rape her, called on security agencies to come to the aid of the community to forestall further attacks, adding that several women who were abused by the assailants did not have the courage to make it public. A violent clash with the herdsmen in 2010 resulted in the death of three members of the community.

ENUGU—Suspected Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.
President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony Enu, said the community was irked and the youths restive. He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms. The town is boiling with anger now.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/#sthash.cuTs6TIX.dpuf

Mumu.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by shaboti: 11:02am On May 22, 2015
01emek:
why can't you chat without calling the igbos? Why do you see the tribe igbo as a threat??

Live and let live plsssss!!
you dey mind d moròn? Hausas are destroyin their land and dey r still calling igbo cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Nice oduarewa collabo. me likey

You won't believe that those shops located in the area belong to igbo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by elopee3000(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2015
basisop:
They were only threatened and they ran with their tails in between their legs. grin Who are the landlords and who are the tenants?
grin grin yoruba people fear hausa the way arab people fear israel but why? Yoruba people runing for abokis in ekitii state ? Olorun maje ki alangba ni erun angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 11:04am On May 22, 2015
tdayof:
damnnnnn....see wicked reply.. grin
No mind me jhor
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by fnep2smooth(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Stop deluding yourself.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=24261
^^^

Show me your reaction after this ^^^

The link you posted does not relate to the story....... Am taking about burning down people shop in imo by Hausa is the last the they can think of....

We are talking about people's business and property. And I repeat it can't happen
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by ransomed: 11:10am On May 22, 2015
The Police are busy preventing Ekiti lawmakers from performing their constitutional duty, that 's why the policemen never protect the market and people. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by therevelation2: 11:11am On May 22, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Stop deluding yourself.

^^^

mumu, all Nigerians know that the fulani is a problem to every other tribe including even the hausas. Can hausa try to burn down market in the East? Never never.

Show us where hausa NOT fulani have dared such in Igbo reoublic.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by MugabeRobert: 11:12am On May 22, 2015
fnep2smooth:

The link you posted does not relate to the story....... Am taking about burning down people shop in imo by Hausa is the last the they can think of....

We are talking about people's business and property. And I repeat it can't happen

Shut up!!!

…Women raped, farmlands razed by rampaging cattle rearers

From GEORGE ONYEJIUWA, Owerri

Women and youths numbering over 1000 yesterday protested the incessant rape of women and destruction of economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have overrun most of the agrarian communities in Imo State.

One of the victims, a middle-aged woman (name withheld), from Ihe Umuapu autonomous community in Ohaji Egbema Council Area of the state, said the herdsmen who swooped on her in the farm while harvesting cassava raped her to a coma.

The victim who escaped death by the whiskers after the herdsmen took turns to rape her, called on security agencies to come to the aid of the community to forestall further attacks, adding that several women who were abused by the assailants did not have the courage to make it public. A violent clash with the herdsmen in 2010 resulted in the death of three members of the community.

Meanwhile, the committee set up by the council area to tackle the menace of Fulani herdsmen has called on the Imo House of Assembly to assist them in their fight against the invasion and threat of the herdsmen, noting that their means of livelihood had been totally destroyed. The leader of the group, Mr. Christian Anihe said, “our crops have all been destroyed by the herds of cattle.”

Anihe lamented the growing incidences of rape, assault and murder of the women of the community by the Fulani herdsmen, saying the women no longer went to their farms for fear of being attacked.

The traditional leader of the community, Mr. Sabastine Eze called for intervention of the state government to ameliorate the sufferings of the people like it did for flood victims.

Member representing Ohaji Egbema State Constituency, Mr. Luke Chukwu also lamented the devastation of their farmlands by the cattle. He condemned the continued attacks on the people by the herdsmen.

He said a swift and precise approach would be followed to provide a lasting solution to the problem in the area while commending the people for maintaining peace.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by ak47mann(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Mumu.
go and ask what happen to them in eboyni state they are our slaves not the other way round.They kill you at will and no complain from you..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by ak47mann(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2015
elopee3000:
grin grin yoruba people fear hausa the way arab people fear israel but why? Yoruba people runing for abokis in ekitii state ? Olorun maje ki alangba ni erun angry
cool
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Macelliot(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

So from your post, which people are the problem we have in this country? Be honest.
Not biased! I DON'T NO....
The thread is about Yorubas vs. Hausas.
Igbos excluded.....
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by anytexy: 11:14am On May 22, 2015
chaloner:
Well that's their tricks now , made nigeria ungovernable for goodluck now making ekitti state uungovernable for fayose. Chaiii some pple shaa
God bless you my dear. Exactly what I was telling my colleagues in my work place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by striker9(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Stop deluding yourself.

^^^

Don't mind those fools with there empty chest beating...... the Hausa had a reprisals attack because 2 Hausa was killed days ago....
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by ArodewilliamsT: 11:15am On May 22, 2015
holatin:
[s]you keep on increasing your enemy each day with the bile imbreeded post of yours.

you call Hausa names
you call Yoruba names
and the two decided to form an alliance, still you still rant, whine and tab

are some of you cursed.
why do you have to speak badly of people on every thread ?
why are you always happy with any deadly news ?

why do you ve hate and bile in you ?
in as much I want Nigerian to remain united but comment like yours always made me ve a rethink.
and some insane people like you will still like your comment.

am not sorry to say this

people like you deserve to be kill so you wount spread DAT hate in you to others
and tell this to other tribal bigot like you starting from mogidi, severrusdnape and co.

Mod oya ban me as you use to
welcome with your selective punishment

Seun weldone oooooo, make you open your eyes while some people destroy this good site.

your rule against tribalism is not effective any more.
let tribalism comment cones with a hard punishment like 2 month ban.

out of here
I don't give a fvck if am ban for this, dis is not d first time am gonna be ban for speaking against mod.[/s]

i never saw you preach like this to your yorubbish brothers like ramdeuter alias dayokanu, ilekeh and co. Preach to them, may Thunder blaster your anus if you don't preach to them.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by 01emek(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2015
shaboti:
you dey mind d moròn? Hausas are destroyin their land and dey r still calling igbo cheesy
The problem is that they see the igbo nation as a threat to their progress and prosperity and this is making them go nut... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by illiad: 11:16am On May 22, 2015
Now yorubas would blame Igbos for this

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:

Not biased! I DON'T NO....
The thread is about Yorubas vs. Hausas.
Igbos excluded.....

Ok
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by HRich(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2015
Any were you hear fight, you must notice or hear Hausa man there.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by fnep2smooth(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Shut up!!!

Dude stop quoting me........ How does rape and burning of market related with each other...
Your story is not even true, and rape is not a crime for any igbo man to start killing people anyhow.

This is business we are talking about

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by HRich(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2015
01emek:
The problem is that they see the igbo nation as a threat to their progress and prosperity and this is making them go nut... cheesy
yet they fail to grant the Igbos biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by illiad: 11:25am On May 22, 2015
holatin:
you keep on increasing your enemy each day with the bile imbreeded post of yours.

you call Hausa names
you call Yoruba names
and the two decided to form an alliance, still you still rant, whine and tab

are some of you cursed.
why do you have to speak badly of people on every thread ?
why are you always happy with any deadly news ?

why do you ve hate and bile in you ?
in as much I want Nigerian to remain united but comment like yours always made me ve a rethink.
and some insane people like you will still like your comment.

am not sorry to say this

people like you deserve to be kill so you wount spread DAT hate in you to others
and tell this to other tribal bigot like you starting from mogidi, severrusdnape and co.

Mod oya ban me as you use to
welcome with your selective punishment

Seun weldone oooooo, make you open your eyes while some people destroy this good site.

your rule against tribalism is not effective any more.
let tribalism comment cones with a hard punishment like 2 month ban.

out of here
I don't give a fvck if am ban for this, dis is not d first time am gonna be ban for speaking against mod.

Why are you bleating?

Blind men like you only see when the joke is on you but blinded again the moment your lots are the ones taunting others.

Get out of my face before I change my mind.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by gratiaeo(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2015
Why are this people disrespecting their host? Imagine killing and destroying their host community properties

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2015
wnycom:
It will be recalled on wednesday there was a fight between the drivers and the Hausa's in Ekiti, the governor intervene and people thought normalcy returned to the town. The Hausa's threatened reprisal attack yesterday and people fled the market and the governor declared curfew from 6pm to 6am, but it is unfortunate the hausa's succeeded in burning part of the market. On driving 4 kilometres as at 1.30am from Adebayo area to the Market place, we didn't meet any police enforcing the curfew.

And only met few police at the scene of the targeted market. Why can't the police protect the market and enforce the curfew?

Photos from the scene

There is something fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian psyche...in that as soon as two people get into a fight...there is war within the hour.

I think we need to all step back and ask why Nigerians are so violent.

The other day, I watched as someone brushed someone else's car. The owner of the car that was brushed came out of his car and dented the bonnet of the other car...with his fists. Just another day in Nigeria.(At least a Policeman was on the scene in seconds..)
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by 01emek(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2015
HRich:
yet they fail to grant the Igbos biafra.
can just imagine the irony in this? They don't like you, and stil they don't want you to go!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by christopher123(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2015
Instead to face their adversary they ended up calling igbo as if ekiti is igbo land

I said it that they will cal igbo

And they proved me right

Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Bigdreams(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2015
We need to call ourselves to order.

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by swedbase(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2015
Wetin concern me? It's a case of a slave and his master!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by zed24: 11:37am On May 22, 2015
Islam
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2015
Cc Thiefnalowo, super1star,oduastaes,ilekeh,500GP tank,omololu2020 aresa, after1, reborn.... You contribution is needed here in a yagayaga way mgbom mgbom

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by watchindelta(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:

What again?
That's the bitter truth!
Yorubas envies the Igbos alot. The Igbos do not attack them nor threaten them in their own land, but the case of Hausa/Fulanis are different......
Even the Fulanis claimed their(yoruba) land till today and nothing happened...
#AssLickers....
which of Yoruba land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops / Tell Us About Your Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.