Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market (31263 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by chibas: 4:54pm On May 22, 2015
Abba999:

OK fine Darling wink
Lemme help to settle una mata. cool

YOU ARE IBO. BUT WITH AWUSA BLOOD. lipsrsealed
cheesy grin cheesy
whatever.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Blackfire(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
Abba999:

My Darling thank you for telling them. I created a thread on this - southerners to be wise. But they wouldn't listen.

my dear i bleed in my heart to see so much rift,madness,generalisation of evil,tribalism,taunting,religious gra gra,unprintable names ve blinded our eyes that the real enemies are before us,but we choose to rip ourselves apart,either we are all brainwahed or outright wicked.
Let me tell u a story, a boy grew up alone with the mother in particular neighbourhood, as he grew up he longed for a father, who was said to be dead/POW,as a boy growing up in the street,he hated a particular tribe,for no just reason(s),but his mother will always cautioned him, infact he fought with one of the this hated tribe... Am coming
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Beamborla(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2015
Judging from all the comments I've seen so far, the hatred between the Yorubas and Igbos is just scary and deep.

It is worthy of note that Ekiti was the only SW state who gave Jonathan her vote(this is a state where more than seventy percent of the population there are indigene). To think that they would be mocked now that they are facing a hard time just because they are Yorubas is quite disheartening.
If it was any other SW state, it would not have bothered me.

I can only pray the situation is curbed before it goes out of hand...
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by babestella: 5:55pm On May 22, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Expecting the igbos to come here and post rubbish concerning the Yoruba...... Igbos be like hausas destroying things in your own land?

Shut that cesspit you call mouth, what's Igbos business here? If you have nothing constructive to say just fade out pls.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by babestella: 5:57pm On May 22, 2015
chowlade:

cameroon claimed bakasi uptill today nothing happened beside no hausa/fulanis has ever our land except d ebo ones

Mumu first class, Bakassi is not an Igbo land. Google can help you.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by ArodeTsolaye: 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
yoruba people don suffer for this thread. cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by patpaul: 7:19pm On May 22, 2015
You haven't seen anything yet. The life president of the cattle rearers (herdsmen) will, in 7days, assume, what the regard as the throne of their forefathers through the efforts of the' willing slaves' - S/W. Wait and see what his boys will do. i pity the Yoruba s because what they will do to YOU they can't do it to us in the S/S AND S/EAST. YOUR SORROW HAS JUST BEGUN. THIS TIME AROUND,
'THERE WILL BE NO HANDSHAKE ACROSS THE NIGER'.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Abba999(f): 8:30pm On May 22, 2015
Blackfire:

my dear i bleed in my heart to see so much rift,madness,generalisation of evil,tribalism,taunting,religious gra gra,unprintable names ve blinded our eyes that the real enemies are before us,but we choose to rip ourselves apart,either we are all brainwahed or outright wicked.
Let me tell u a story, a boy grew up alone with the mother in particular neighbourhood, as he grew up he longed for a father, who was said to be dead/POW,as a boy growing up in the street,he hated a particular tribe,for no just reason(s),but his mother will always cautioned him, infact he fought with one of the this hated tribe... Am coming

Aar! Which one be Am coming nau? As the jist just come dey enter my medulla, na em NEPA take light for ya end.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Blackfire(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2015
Abba999:

Aar! Which one be Am coming nau? As the jist just come dey enter my medulla, na em NEPA take light for ya end.

sorry , the brother to the children who broke my car windscreen came to my house.
Oh the story,this boy joined area tout in collecting money from traders,but always mean to the tribe he hated,*u see hatred is a disease,it blind the heart to reasoning* on one fateful day the receive news that his father is actually alive,after 8months,2 weeks,3 days later the father arrived the country and located his wife and child, and the wife in joyous mood,and the son the happiest of all,thanking god,dressed respectfully, 'wow am meeting my father'
they stood outside the house, as his father alighted from the taxi.. The mom whispered to him, ' that boy u fought, ur dad is from that tribe'..
Anyway that soldeir boy(who is a man now) is in onitsha, in main market, bright street ..
His father went awol during babangida/abacha era, of ecomog.
We let hate,tribalism destroy wonderful things we have, yes we may always not agree,but not going to the north to be a sellout, we become a pawn in the abo.k.i chess.
Let the competition among us push us and our unborn children to greater height, so that in the future we can boldly say WE WERE HERE.
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Abba999(f): 11:10pm On May 22, 2015
Blackfire:

sorry , the brother to the children who broke my car windscreen came to my house.
Oh the story,this boy joined area tout in collecting money from traders,but always mean to the tribe he hated,*u see hatred is a disease,it blind the heart to reasoning* on one fateful day the receive news that his father is actually alive,after 8months,2 weeks,3 days later the father arrived the country and located his wife and child, and the wife in joyous mood,and the son the happiest of all,thanking god,dressed respectfully, 'wow am meeting my father'
they stood outside the house, as his father alighted from the taxi.. The mom whispered to him, ' that boy u fought, ur dad is from that tribe'..
Anyway that soldeir boy(who is a man now) is in onitsha, in main market, bright street ..
His father went awol during babangida/abacha era, of ecomog.
We let hate,tribalism destroy wonderful things we have, yes we may always not agree,but not going to the north to be a sellout, we become a pawn in the abo.k.i chess.
Let the competition among us push us and our unborn children to greater height, so that in the future we can boldly say WE WERE HERE.

kiss kiss kiss hmm interesting story. What goes around comes around. undecided
Thanks for taking ya time to enlighten us. smiley
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by omonnakoda: 12:36am On May 23, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by luggy(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Expecting the igbos to come here and post rubbish concerning the Yoruba...... Igbos be like hausas destroying things in your own land?
I can see that your a carward., why not go streigth And hit the nail on the head, you left housa people that cause the mayhem. And yor directing it to igbos. shame on you. if you like . make two of unaa kill unaaa self. uno consine us igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Moniker / Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.