Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (20245 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2009
otokx:

Lets all pray for the quick recovery of our dear president.

Do we need to do all that when we already have profesional miracle workers who can do that better  for us.

Let one of them come out and prove their powers.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by TOYOSI20(f): 1:18am On Feb 13, 2009
Na wa oo lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by dayokanu(m): 1:22am On Feb 13, 2009
Heal what? You are even taking it too far Have they gone to Sabo to heal the disabled there?

They now tell us how God stopped snow in America for their sake and riding 300miles on empty tank
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2009
@Okijajuju, I hate to say this but you have yet to answer a single one of my requests for proof. You have only posted Bible verses which do not solve your claims but also do not line up with your claims. Try again and this time, I need more solid proof of the reality of your statements!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by chidichris(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2009
All the names you mentioned are con men masqurading as men of God . How come the Christian association of Nigeria championed the banning of the so called miracles.

Hundreds of beggers and disabled men visit the synagogue , how cum it is only food they give them and cant heal them . I watch the emmanuel tv and all those disabled pple never get any miracle.

Miracles of course would forver exist but it is not in the hands of these 'men of God'. Miracles can happen in anyones life.

lagosboy,
watch what you say.

Jesus Christ did not heal everybody when he was on earth.
faith and belief are the keys to healing. yar adua if he believes he is sick and needs the help of men of God wld have to approach them, believing that in the name of Jesus Christ every kneel shall bow.

this healing issues when it comes to christianity, has to do with Jesus Christ because the Bible said if you believe, anything you ask in the name of Jesus Christ that i will do.

to them that believe, he gave the powers to become sons and daughters of God, if the above mentioned men of God are all con men, you equally have to power to be a child of God of which u can pray for the health of yar adua.

if yar adua is a muslim, there imams who are not con men, who can equally heal him as all it will cost him is believing.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by ilaugh1: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2009
As usual, no answers given for the poster's questions, only arguments and big english that has nothing to bear on his questions, shio.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2009
@ Kobo

I have answered your questions perfectly well citing examples from the bible.

If you feel my answers are wrong, then please provide us with your answers to your question so we will know what it is you are driving at.

@ Topic

The reason is simple, God does not heal shit. Medicine does.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2009
Okija_juju:

@ Kobo

I have answered your questions perfectly well citing examples from the bible.

If you feel my answers are wrong, then please provide us with your answers to your question so we will know what it is you are driving at.

@ Topic

The reason is simple, God does not heal shit. Medicine does.

I can not provide answers to those questions, especially to questions that can only be answered on a personal level. No where in the Bible does it say that Jesus was able to heal ON COMMAND. Jesus NEVER said he commanded the power to heal but repeatedly spoke of that power belonging to his father. What you cut out are verses showing that he healed people but not verses showing that he healed ON COMMAND. Also, the bible does not speak of Jesus healing ALL people in those days. It speaks instead of Jesus healing those who came to him and those around him but not everyone. I mean he could have had a next door neighbour who he was never healed by Jesus. What you offered up are verses that say what they say but not what you say. If, however, you choose to believe that Jesus healed everything that moved back during his time, and he controlled the power to heal in his time( and so was able to do the former), then that is fine by me. Just that I hope you know that not all persons believe that and so you can not judge the belief of others by your own.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2009
i_laugh:

As usual, no answers given for the poster's questions, only arguments and big english that has nothing to bear on his questions, shio.

i just wonder o, all these does not answer me at all, we all know how these pastors behave, they all want name, credit, achievement, they even try to take credit for other peoples own achievements saying it is there God or it is because they said it,

Recently Pastor E. Adeboye was braging to be the one who prophecied the victory of president Obama, as if , if he never predicted/prophecied it, Obama wouldnt have won,

The same Pastor Adeboye was saying his 2009 prediction/prophecies, and he told President Yaradua some prediction/profecies and he even made mention of the presidents ill health, so why dont he pray and heal him since he has the powers,

My point is, these pastors preach, tell and show us alot of miracles on the TV, of which many have argued as staged which got many of us confused,

Now we have an obvious national potential miracle which will convince us all that they are saying the truth and non of them is doing any thing about it, Still they brag about there powers, if they truely have such powers , is our president not supposed to be no 1 beneficiary ?

If Yaradua now says all those who have miraculous powers should come and take 10 billion naira each , won't they go ?

Please some body should get some things clear to me ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
Healing comes with believing as well.
It is not just about praying for him, it is about the person being prayed for to believe as well.
Further more, people prays and God heals.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2009
banom:

i just wonder o, all these does not answer me at all, we all know how these pastors behave, they all want name, credit, achievement, they even try to take credit for other peoples own achievements saying it is there God or it is because they said it,

Recently Pastor E. Adeboye was braging to be the one who prophecied the victory of president Obama, as if , if he never predicted/prophecied it, Obama wouldnt have won,
funny!!! I heard the same words and got exactly different interpretations @Poster. Are you sure those are his exact words?

The same Pastor Adeboye was saying his 2009 prediction/prophecies, and he told President Yaradua some prediction/profecies and he even made mention of the presidents ill health, so why dont he pray and heal him since he has the powers,

How did you connect the first part of the statement above to the reasoning in your question? Any one with a brain to research Yar adua would know the man has been ill from before his time as president. As governor of katsina, yar adua was reported to have been going out for treatment. Your question assumes that the paster believes he cAN HEAL ALL men, so I would ask that you show us where this pastor makes such a claim, so we can better understand where you are coming from or heading to.

My point is, these pastors preach, tell and show us alot of miracles on the TV, of which many have argued as staged which got many of us confused,

Now we have an obvious national potential miracle which will convince us all that they are saying the truth and non of them is doing any thing about it, Still they brag about there powers, if they truely have such powers , is our president not supposed to be no 1 beneficiary ?

If Yaradua now says all those who have miraculous powers should come and take 10 billion naira each , won't they go ?

Please some body should get some things clear to me ?

Sigh!! to answer to your question, one has to understand how you are able to make all the conclusions you continue to make in this. Faith is subjective; each persons has his own way of drawing out what he will choose to believe and what he will not. Again, if you believe one thing, does not mean another believes the same. Unless you can clearly show the connection between your claims and that of the pastor, I can only continue to question you and how you came about the claims made.[quote][/quote]
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Jakumo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Your question assumes that the paster believes he cAN HEAL ALL men, so I would ask that you show us where this pastor makes such a claim, so we can better understand where you are coming from or heading to.

Surely, Pastor Eunuch's claim in a recent Newsweek article that he once drove a vehicle for 200 miles with no other fuel than prayer IMPLIES that the pastor truly does imagine he can defy all known laws of science and medicine, including those relevant to sickness and health.

There is no need for Mr. Eunuch to make lesser claims about healing terminally sick people and such, after that knee-slapper he came up with regarding his prowess in creating mechanical energy from nothing but his MAGICAL prayer.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by toffee2lov: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2009
I know that u are asking this question out of criticism and bias mind.When talking about the miracle of healing it has to do with the mind of the reciever of the miracle been fixed to the almighty God and have a complete paralel faith with he or she that God want to use for the miracle.So relating this to the case of president yar'adua it might be somehow difficult becos Yar'adua is a person of ur like mind who hardly believe in the miraculous power of God via christ Jesus and becos of this any pastor of whatever category that go to Yar'adua to challenge the spirit of sickness in his life will just waist his or her time becos he to be prayed for does not request niter does he prepare his heart for any miracle so. Let us always watch our tougue.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
Na lie dem no fit do anything. Which kind reciever? Enough reciever way get super faith and are disabled why cant they be healed. IT is all falshood.

300 miles without petrol - now tell me the logiic in that, how did his car move? who is fooling who

Imagining someone saying God told him Obama would win, what nonsense is that when all polls were shwoing he would win!! Well gullible people go chop am
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2009
Jakumo:

Surely, Pastor Eunuch's claim in a recent Newsweek article that he once drove a vehicle for 200 miles with no other fuel than prayer IMPLIES that the pastor truly does imagine he can defy all known laws of science and medicine, including those relevant to sickness and health.

Science does not propose to explain EVERYTHING and so it is not clear on what you are try to say with the above!

Jakumo:
There is no need for Mr. Eunuch to make lesser claims about healing terminally sick people and such, after that knee-slapper he came up with regarding his prowess in creating mechanical energy from nothing but his MAGICAL prayer.

May I ask you consult the meaning of the word MIRACLE here!!! grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
toffee2lov:

I know that u are asking this question out of criticism and bias mind.When talking about the miracle of healing it has to do with the mind of the reciever of the miracle been fixed to the almighty God and have a complete paralel faith with he or she that God want to use for the miracle.So relating this to the case of president yar'adua it might be somehow difficult becos Yar'adua is a person of ur like mind who hardly believe in the miraculous power of God via christ Jesus and becos of this any pastor of whatever category that go to Yar'adua to challenge the spirit of sickness in his life will just waist his or her time becos he to be prayed for does not request niter does he prepare his heart for any miracle so. Let us always watch our tougue.

You shouldnt have said that you know i am asking these out of criticism and bias mind,

One thing i will have to conclude is that these men do miracles that are just normaly possible, they take advantage of events and peoples achievement, when they pray and it didnt work out they will tell you that you dont have faith or that God knows why it has to be so, all these pastors , why can't they pray and things will change for good in Nigeria,

I am just scared, because when something reaches a level it will be very much obvious to the public, they will start giving unnecesary excuses, IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN  IF ANY OF THEM HEALS YARADUA, dont you think it will make many of us Nigerians to believe in God ?

Yaradua appointed many christians in various positions, Now it is time for christian pastors to pray and heal him , you are now giving excuses,  didn't JESUS ask us to pray even for our enemies ?

I ask again, If yaradua calls for powerful and miraculous pastors to come and take 10 billion naira each, won't they go ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2009
banom:

You shouldnt have said that you know i am asking these out of criticism and bias mind,

One thing i will have to conclude is that these men do miracles that are just normaly possible, they take advantage of events and peoples achievement, when they pray and it didnt work out they will tell you that you dont have faith or that God knows why it has to be so, all these pastors , why can't they pray and things will change for good in Nigeria,
But the questions remain, are your conclusions based on the reality for all or just for yourself?

banom:

I am just scared, because when something reaches a level it will be very much obvious to the public, they will start giving unnecesary excuses, IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ANY OF THEM HEALS YARADUA, dont you think it will make many of us Nigerians to believe in God ?

Isn’t the above sort of like asking IMAGINE IF GOD HIMSELF CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, DON’T YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD BELIEVE IN GOD. . . . COME ON!!! you Are more intelligent than this!!

banom:

Yaradua appointed many christians in various positions, Now it is time for christian pastors to pray and heal him , you are now giving excuses, didn't JESUS ask us to pray even for our enemies ?

I ask again, If yaradua calls for powerful and miraculous pastors to come and take 10 billion naira each, won't they go ?

You Still have not PROVEN that Miracles are on DEMAND. I mean are you saying that Christians Appointed by Government AUTOMATICALLY HEAL ALL THEY CHOOSE TO HEAL? Doesn’t that there go against the very basic of the Christian belief?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by dgr8truth(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
It looks funny when some Nigerians even in the obvious face of falsehood still believe in these hypocritical pastors. There are miracles perform in the bible where the beneficiary does exercises any outer of believe.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Jakumo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
toffee2lov:

IYar'adua is a person of ur like mind who hardly believe in the miraculous power of God via christ Jesus and becos of this any pastor of whatever category that go to Yar'adua to challenge the spirit of sickness in his life will just waist his or her time becos he to be prayed for does not request niter does he prepare his heart for any miracle .

It helps to believe in the prayers being offered, Tofee, as you point out, but from a purely physiological standpoint, the number of medical conditions that can be remedied with faith and prayer alone are VASTLY outnumbered by the categories of human illnesses that if untreated by conventional sterile medical procedure, would run their course and ultimately kill, no matter the incantations offered by holy men over the patient.

On the subject of Pastor Eunuch, the man whose monthly traffic lockdown has serially killed trapped motorists on the Lagos Expressway for the past 25 years,  I relish any chance to slip on that old pair of steel-toed Doc Marten boots, to join those kicking the chit out of the good pastor, again.      This time, the boot-fest is in response to the sheer effrontery and chutzpah of Pastor Eunuch's outlandish claim to Newsweek Magazine's GLOBAL audience, that he once drove his car for 200 miles with no fuel except his bullchit prayers.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
Jakumo:

On the subject of Pastor Eunuch, the man whose monthly traffic lockdown has serially killed trapped motorists on the Lagos Expressway for the past 25 years, I relish any chance to slip on that old pair of steel-toed Doc Marten boots, to join those kicking the chit out of the good pastor, again. This time, the boot-fest is in response to the sheer effontery and chutzpah of Pastor Eunuch's outlandish claim in Newsweek Magazine, that he once drove his car for 200 miles with no fuel except his bullchit prayers.

Are you willing to sign a petition to see to it that the pastor changes his ROAD-BLOCKING ways Or are you all mouth and no substance? A simple YES or NO will suffice!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2009
i am willing to sign
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Jakumo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Are you willing to sign a petition to see to it that the pastor changes his ROAD-BLOCKING ways Or are you all mouth and no substance? A simple YES or NO will suffice!

That'll be a negative, as in NO M'am.

You've been away from Nigeria too long, since you so optimistically imagine that petitions have ever achieved their stated objectives in today's,  or even yesterday's Nigeria.  

The fact that I may be powerless to stop the repetitive murder of innocent motorists on the Lagos Expressway every month, during Pastor Eunuch Adeboye's 15-hour church traffic gridlock, should not be presumed to revoke my eligibility to report on the continuing and long-term grave threat to motorists posed by that greedy man's brazen annexation of the Lagos Expressway, even if that is what you hope to imply, KJ.

You know, I just cannot tell you how elated I was to hear Pastor Eunuch claim, on the world stage, that he had invented spontaneous and free energy with prayer alone.   That statement offers exciting promise that there are bound to be even more entertaining declarations in store from Pastor Eunuch as time goes on, so you can count on me being here to engage in the usual running commentary as the buffoonery unfolds.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2009
@LagosBoy, I am currently busy now but it is my new year's resolution to, after hearing all the vile about the parking problem to do something about it. I happen to be guilty myself. I will be work on putting together a petition soonest which I hope to submit to the pastor when next he is here in the US. I happen to attend his church and believe it is a good way to cause the man  to become part of the machine for change in the country. If he decides to ignore it, I hope to do all in my power to set fire under him and his figure.  grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by cvibe: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2009
True talk poster.

Are we not in a Land of Miracles?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tkb417(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
I can not provide answers to those questions, especially to questions that can only be answered on a personal level. No where in the Bible does it say that Jesus was able to heal ON COMMAND. Jesus NEVER said he commanded the power to heal but repeatedly spoke of that power belonging to his father. What you cut out are verses showing that he healed people but not verses showing that he healed ON COMMAND. Also, the bible does not speak of Jesus healing ALL people in those days. It speaks instead of Jesus healing those who came to him and those around him but not everyone. I mean he could have had a next door neighbour who he was never healed by Jesus. What you offered up are verses that say what they say but not what you say. If, however, you choose to believe that Jesus healed everything that moved back during his time, and he controlled the power to heal in his time( and so was able to do the former), then that is fine by me. Just that I hope you know that not all persons believe that and so you can not judge the belief of others by your own.

Kobo, and if this doesnt answer banom and Lagosboi, then they need miracles to unlock the spirit of understanding that God has given everybody.

Jakumo
i really dont know what to say to you cos ur grammar dey scare me grin grin

Topic
why cant the President go to the imams? dont they heal too?
or u havent seen where imams advertise thier spiritual powers?

Like Kobo rightly said, you only receive what you ask for, no one gets deliverance looking from afar.
Or do you hope to get healed by just looking at paracetamol on ur table? NO, u take efforts to take it out of the sachet, put in ur mouth and swallow with water. Those are the processes.
Seek, look for and take steps that will heal you of ur infirmities.

Tell ur President to seek for healing if he believes he SHOULD be healed by the OTHER religion.
at least, the IMAMS pray for him everytime. why are thier prayers not getting answered too?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by maddock(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2009
Are there people with bushy heads and beards on our street?
Are there barbing saloons also on our street?
Dem say its not an offence to have big teeth but its will become one if you do not have a big lip to cover the teeth.
Person wey dey sick and really want to get well,dem dey force am go hospital?
I rest my case.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2009
If God can change the US weather for pastor Eunuch, and drive 300miles without gas (I think Pastor Eunuch needs to submit a proposal to Obama reneweable prayer-energy) healing the numerous beggars and the ailing president should not be much to do
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2009
tkb417:

Kobo, and if this doesnt answer banom and Lagosboi, then they need miracles to unlock the spirit of understanding that God has given everybody.

Jakumo
i really dont know what to say to you cos ur grammar dey scare me grin grin

Topic
why cant the President go to the imams? dont they heal too?
or u havent seen where imams advertise thier spiritual powers?

Like Kobo rightly said, you only receive what you ask for, no one gets deliverance looking from afar.
Or do you hope to get healed by just looking at paracetamol on ur table? NO, u take efforts to take it out of the sachet, put in ur mouth and swallow with water. Those are the processes.
Seek, look for and take steps that will heal you of ur infirmities.

Tell ur President to seek for healing if he believes he SHOULD be healed by the OTHER religion.
at least, the IMAMS pray for him everytime. why are thier prayers not getting answered too?

Leave the idiot called Banon, I guess he has been paid to attack only the pastors leaving the other imams. I don't know when some people will start seeing miracles as something beyond human and physical understanding and these are the people that believe that a virgin gave birth to Jesus.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by princekevo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS OR I WILL STOP BELIEVING IN THE SO CALLED MIRACLE.
THANKS EVERY ONE.

@ poster
I think your last statement answers ur question why Yaradua would never recieve a healing miracle even from Jesus himself, There has never being a time you believe in Miracle, yaradua is jst a man like you, that he is not been healed by men of God in Nigeria dosn't mean that other people dosnt recieve their miracle, Even when Jesus himself was on earth bible gave us the account of people who recieved his miracle and i strongly believed there were many sick around him.But only those who believed in his miracle recieved healing, Zachueas was a prominent man of his time, but he walked towards his salvation and his entire house, Miracle is not something u force on anyone, neither is it meant for everyone, Only for those who believes, So whether u believe on it or not, whether yaradua is being healed or not. Others who believes will still recieve their Miracles on a daily bases in Jesus Name.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2009
PurestBoy:

Leave the idiot called Banon, I guess he has been paid to attack only the pastors leaving the other imams. I don't know when some people will start seeing miracles as something beyond human and physical understanding and these are the people that believe that a virgin gave birth to Jesus.

You see why some of you so called christians make  me sick atimes, I just asked a simple question and i equaly made it known that i am confused and i need clarification, all you can do is to start calling me names as if you can stand my FLAMES when i rain them on you,

So the miracle you are expecting to happen now is for me to get convinced that all those  Pastors do perform all those miracle they do show us on TV and still can not just say those their words and our president will get healed ?

As for imams, i am yet to see any one that brags about him performing miracles or driving 200miles with spritual fuel.

all i am saying is that we do hear "Give JESUS a big hand" on Tv, and we want to give it to him in ASO ROCK.

My question still remain,

1, WHY CAN'T PASTOR ,E.ADEBOYE,CHRIS OYAKHILOME, T.B JOSHUA PRAY and heal President Yaradua ?
2, Are they not seeing that the man is going ?, Do they want him to die ?.
3, If president Yaradua had called for miraculous and powerful pastors to come and take 10 billion nairal each or federal appointmdent, won't they go ?

If you say that Yaradua is not a christian, didn't JESUS himself ask us to pray for even our enemies, and didn't he die for Yaradua as well ?

Please i need answers .
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by kaydee01: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
@poster, i think you should go to them to heal your grammatical skills, then you'll know if miracles are real.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2009
banom:

You see why some of you so called christians make  me sick atimes, I just asked a simple question and i equaly made it known that i am confused and i need clarification, all you can do is to start calling me names as if you can stand my FLAMES when i rain them on you,

So the miracle you are expecting to happen now is for me to get convinced that all those  Pastors do perform all those miracle they do show us on TV and still can not just say those their words and our president will get healed ?

As for imams, i am yet to see any one that brags about him performing miracles or driving 200miles with spritual fuel.

all i am saying is that we do hear "Give JESUS a big hand" on Tv, and we want to give it to him in ASO ROCK.

My question still remain,

1, WHY CAN'T PASTOR ,E.ADEBOYE,CHRIS OYAKHILOME, T.B JOSHUA PRAY and heal President Yaradua ?
2, Are they not seeing that the man is going ?, Do they want him to die ?.
3, If president Yaradua had called for miraculous and powerful pastors to come and take 10 billion nairal each or federal appointmdent, won't they go ?

If you say that Yaradua is not a christian, didn't JESUS himself ask us to pray for even our enemies, and didn't he die for Yaradua as well ?

Please i need answers .

I apologize for calling you idiot. I don't want to stand your flame because I no wan anytin wey go spoil my Valentine show tomorrow. I just don't like your judgmental attitude toward our pastors. Eventhough they are fake, you have no right whatsoever to pronounce judgement or tell who they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / 15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.