Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (20269 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fyneguy: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2009
@Manmust, banom, okija etc

I dont really blame you guys but the christians trying to explain what your dark minds can not comprehend.

For hubreality and co, please forget about these atheists. They can not understand spiritual things.

See how they twisted the scriptures.

You really think the slowpoke that opened this thread really wanted an answer?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2009
fyneguy:

@Manmust, banom, okija etc

I dont really blame you guys but the christians trying to explain what your dark minds can not comprehend.

For hubreality and co, please forget about these atheists. They can not understand spiritual things.

See how they twisted the scriptures.

You really think the slowpoke that opened this thread really wanted an answer?

And stupid you that replied could not give any answer as to why those HOLY CRIMINALS can not heal our president.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by hubreality(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2009
manmustwac:

Are you trying to say that Yar'dua cannot be healed by your favourite Pastor from your Church Christ Embassy? Arn't u the same person who was defending Pastor Chris's miracle healing powers in the other thread by Sir John? And now u can't give us a logical explanation as to why Pastor Chris and Co can't heal Yardua. Why are you fooling yourself? Bloody Hypocrite!!!

Salvation is personal and believing is a choice. Holding any pastor responsible for Yaradua's lasted illness is very unreasonable. The poster do not believe in the Lordship of Christ and God's word. Why the shout and pointing of fingers. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Hebrews 11:6. Not Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua

If our president will only believe in Christ Jesus. All things are possible for him. I believe God for his recovery in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Fisay(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2009
All the men you mentioned can not heal, but the power of God in them can achieve everything.These cleric you mentioned do not have power of their own and could not ascribed any healing to themselves. They are favoured by the almighty Himself to have chosen them as vessel unto honor. I have heard Pastor T B Joshua saying on several occasion that 'I AM NOT THE HEALER, BUT I KNOW THE HEALER, HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST'. So all of them could pray but it takes God to answer any prayer offered either for individual or a nation.In this case President Yar'adua, the best of doctor in the world will not be able to offer their best service for any ailing person who never seek their help., the best such doctor could do would be to talk generally about diseases, prevention and hope for treating them.To the issue on ground, President Yar'adua never said to anyone at least officially that he is indisposed, he even came out to say he is in good health, every comment on his state of health are purely an assumption. God say ask and you shall be given (Matt 7:7) which mean if you do not ask you will not be given, even though God knows you needs it.Since President Yar'adua has not ask he could not receive.Therefore since President Yar'adua has not ask for prayer for his health from the cleric you mentioned they may not be able to ask God to heal him through their prayer.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by manmustwac(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2009
hubreality:

Salvation is personal and believing is a choice. Holding any pastor responsible for Yaradua's lasted illness is very unreasonable. The poster do not believe in the Lordship of Christ and God's word. Why the shout and pointing of fingers. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Hebrews 11:6. Not Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua

If our president will only believe in Christ Jesus. All things are possible for him. I believe God for his recovery in Jesus Name, Amen.
So why are u defending Pastor Chris's miracle healing powers in the other thread by Sir John and here your admitting that that Pastor Chris cannot heal him coz his healing powers are fake

And your also saying that Yar'dua is worshipping the wrong religion that he should convert from Islam to Christianity {because thats the religion you believe} to be cured of his illness. Your not serious.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Ruyinosa(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2009
I bet you if President Yar'Adua goes to any of these aforementioned men of God today, they will be healed instantly!!!
Let him just gather courage and remove shame or what people may say and present himself before any of these men of God, they will heal him in the name of the Lord Jesus. The God of these men of God do not despise people in need. Let him go to them and receive his healing.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Ruyinosa(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2009
I bet you if President Yar'Adua goes to any of these aforementioned men of God today, he will be healed instantly!!!
Let him just gather courage and remove shame or what people may say and present himself before any of these men of God, they will heal him in the name of the Lord Jesus. The God of these men of God do not despise people in need. Let him go to them and receive his healing.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2009
More bull lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oludashmi(f): 12:55pm On May 18, 2009
I AM BEGINING TO GET SOME THINGS VERY CLEARED NOW, ALL THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD IN NIGERIA CLAIME THEY DO MIRACLES, THEY HEAL THE BLIND, SICK, CRIPPLE, DEAF AND DUMP, THEY PROPHESY WHAT WILL AND WILL NOT HAPPEN, THEY TELL TOMORROW, ONE OF THEM EVEN RECENTLY BOSTED OF PROPHECYING OBAMABS VICTORY,

NOW MY POINT IS, IF THEY DO ALL THEY CLAIM, WHY CANT THEY PRAY AND DO THERE MIRACLE SO THAT OUR PRESIDENT WILL BE HEALED, OR ARE THEY NOT SEEING THAT THE MAN IS GOING ?

OR WILL THEY WATCH HIM DIE EVEN WITH ALL THERE POSSESED HEALING POWERS ?

SOME ONE MAY SAY THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN AND MAY NOT RECIEVE MIRACLE, DOES IT MEAN IT IS NOT THE SAME GOD ?

PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS OR I WILL STOP BELIEVING IN THE SO CALLED MIRACLE.
THANKS EVERY ONE.
@ poster:
My ans goes thus: Did the president tell you he believes in miracles? Does he believe in the same God or religion as the pastors'? Without that, miracles can't work!

Has he told you he will die in office or even immediately after his presidential assignment? What if he believes in medical/physical power more than the spiritual?

Yes, he is not a christian and it is the same GOD. But that is not the issue but his faith matters most. Your miracle is backed by your faith.

Believing in miracles or not does not stop miracles from happening, it is you who need a changed situation not God. Neither does believing in God stops God from being who he is, he remains the same.

Our God is not a God of FORCE, he is a God of CHOICE.

Stay blessed.

For all those who think pastors should go to beggers and heal them: Do you go to the hospital when you are sick or the doctor comes running after you or does your employer comes knocking at your door or you go seeking for the job?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oludashmi(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2009
hello banom:

1. you haven't answered my questions, instead you quoted.
2. from the first paragraph, Jesus was doing good during anywhere he went. Ok, the only good thing you want to hear now is that Yara'dua has been prayed for abi? (not that you yourself have been healed of your confusion and ignorance)

Go on your kneels and pray for him afterall you have the same brain, mouth, divine right, connection and human nature like all the pastors and there is a Yoruba adage that says "a man sees a snake but a woman kills it, what matters most is that the snake is killed."

If you say all the miracles they perform do not have third parties, I will appoint you to move from one revival to the other, special prog to the other (forget about your prob, purpose of existence, family and job) and be the third party or challenge the miracles. Secondly, you don't know the meaning of miracles, miracles are things that happen beyond human imaginations. The moment you have an ans to a miracle, then it is no miracle but an expectation.

I am not a miracle freak anyway but I don't judge them cos I believe nothing is impossible. If a herbalist can cure a disease or prob with ordinary incantations, then my God, the creator of the herbalists and his incantation can do mysteries cos he himself is a MYSTERY Wink Wink.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oludashmi(f): 12:58pm On May 18, 2009
@ purestboy
Are you sure he is smart? I don't think so cos if he is, the time he has spent trying to create attention, advertise his ignorance and confuse himself the more on NL is more than enough to intercede for a soul you love and care for afterall, this God is for us All not the pastors only.

@ kola oloye
Thanks jare.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oludashmi(f): 1:01pm On May 18, 2009
Good question,
Answer= most times the patience goes to the doctors, there are also some emmergency situation where the doctor rushes to save the patience,

i hope to hear your arguement for this question.

@ banom
This is when the patient welcomes the doctor. In a case whereby a patient does not believe in a medical/scientific power, the doctor will not be allowed to perform even if he has a cure to the patient's ailment. And if the doctor performs by force, the patient will always refer his solution to his belief not that of the doctor.

No argument is needed Lips sealed. I hope you have read all the posts I directed to you from the beginning of page 4, read, digest and take step about them.

In one of your posts you said, you said no one has answered your question but I tell you that you have ignored all your ans and of course you don't need any more, cos answers and directions are meant for those who are confused and ready to listen not to the ignorant who asks and argues. wink wink
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 22, 2009
Ruyinosa:

I bet you if President Yar'Adua goes to any of these aforementioned men of God today, he will be healed instantly!!!

He might not be healed.

It's very easy to make people's prayers not to work in your life. Just do stuff that pleases the devil, and he'll give God reasons not to heal you, backing it up with the scriptures. And God does not go against his word.

I'm not saying Yar'Adua has skeletons in his closet or anything - the closest I've been to him is through TV. This is just a general thing, and it might apply to him.

My point is that the fact that Yar'Adua is okay or not okay does not mean people have not prayed for him. And I think it's really dumb for atheists to come over here and argue with Christians on how prayer works.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by wagbaje: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2009
a ah, does anyone chain Yar'adua? He is not chained, he can go everywhere he wants to. Healing is offered freely. I believe all of them, e.adeboye, chris oyakhilome and tb joshua will receive and welcome him when he comes. but until today, he has not yet come to pastor adeboye's or pastor chris' s church. when many presidents from other countries, kings and important people have come to pastor joshua's church, where is he? none of them needs to beg him to pray for him that he may receive his healing. It is not by force, he is a free moral agent. only God knows 'why'.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tinajohn: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2009
God never healed alone and never begged to heal anyone. We who want healing need to seek it. It's not just all up to God; certainly, its not all up to us. It takes our genuine willingness plus God's ability to bring about that healing. Those who wanted healing in Biblical times always showed their genuine willingness. I mean, we have a role to play.The question we need to ask is, Has Yardua played his own role to seek healing at the hands of those ordained with this gift of God? Does he believe in the healing power of Jesus Christ and if so, what measures has has he taken to contact these men of God? One thing we cannot combine God with other gods. So, we cannot seek occultic means and expect God to hear our prayer at the same time. God is willing and able.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Patience4C: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
THE QUESTION IS, DOES PRESIDENT YAR' ADUA KNOW THAT HE NEEDS HEALING?

Jesus never begged anyone to believe in Him. Neither did He say pls come for healing I can heal you. The choice is always yours. If you are willing the job is half done.

Look Banom or whatever, if the President should go to any of the mentioned churches, am sure you will complain or even make comment on pages of Newspapers today about it. Today the story would have been, "President YAR' ADUA VISIT A CHURCH AS A MUSLIM" or "WHY SHOULD YAR' ADUA VISIT A CHURCH" or even worst caption than this.

Now tell me isn't it very clear now that one can never please human beings. If he had gone to any of the churches you would have complained likewise as he has not been to any.
Keep to your faith pls. The conclusion is not yours. Ask President Yar' Adua if he needs healing.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by NicolasN: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2009
The thing is that when it comes to religion, one has to be very careful. When you talk of religious leader why didn't you also mention some Muslim leaders. Don't they pray and it comes to pass? You see I have notice that some radical Muslims find way to cause confusion between religion which is not one of the reasons or the reason Nairaland is established. I think you should speak on what you know and not to judge or criticize people.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by andypash(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2009
The question you should asked yourself is will God force himself on anyone if you study the bible in act talking aboot Peter he healed a man that was crimple from birth and this man the bible was lead to the temple to ask for arms jesus worshiped in that temple and that man was there because the bible said he was lead daily and moreso is 38 years old
God is a God of Miracle even the creation itself is a miracle let me tell onething you must know about my ever Living God he gives everyone the chances off choice as a man you have the ability to choice what you want God let us know in the bible that He has put life and death before us but the most rejoicing part of it is that He advises us to take the best which is his plan for mankind
Our President has faith in the international doctors let him live with his faith we have not read in the bible were Jesus even the the men of God of old visited any king only if God send them there, look at the rulers that jesus talk with person to person they came to him in faith
Lagosboy in the emmanuel t.v that you watch you should watch when he prays for people there is time for everything the time to give to those in need we should be alert to do so i dont go to his church am not a member of Prh. T.B church i go to Christ Embassy we should appr. his giving to people some has than him they dont care about anybody we should thank those few that shows the true nature of God in our time
I xcan invite any one to our healing just for you to testify the power of God in our time before i joinrd Christ Embassy i talk against miracle but now i can boldly say that am a partner with the healing school of pastor Chris Oyakhilome until the Holy Spirit minister to you about miracles whatever a man tells you is a story but my prayer is that you shold not get to the place where you yourself will be in need of miracle
To me anyone that believe in God believe in miracle see how do you know there is a God have you see him before is a miracle to believe in God
According to bible miracle are children bread i have the witness that they are you can get some of our tape on miracle i can sent it to anyone who desire the tape all we need to do is to contact ourself you will this things am saying AM USING THIS MEDIEUM TO IN YOU ALL TO THE ONGOING HEALING SCHOOL SESSIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA is free
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by lobedeo: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2009
Even when Jesus was on the earth, in all the miracles and healings he did, it was either the sick were brought to him or he was invited. He wasn't going to people's homes to ask people to be healed. If Y'Adua knows he needs divine intervention, let him come to see the man (men) of God. The Centurion did same, Naaman did same, even Zacheaus had to climb a tree to see Jesus, all these men were VIP of their times.

-Ade Olufadeju, Lagos.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Maykelly(f): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2009
@ topic : Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And  Heal Yaradua.

@and poster as well, those Men of God are not the Healer of sickness or illness and what have you. Neither can you order them with your words "why can't" Nor are they responsible for Yaradua's illness.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by chiejik(f): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2009
we are not serving the same God ok the say the are the children of allah while we arae the children of the most high God.many people belive in so many gods EG shrine theres is also god.

yaradua did not tell you that he is lookking for cure while his allah can do all things.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by kulobyno: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
The fact remains that there are fake pastors and "ministers of God" but there are genuine ministers of the Most High God. Let God be the judge but remember that the bible even gave a forwarning of the present day ministartions and supposed miracles. by their furits we shall know them so lets watch and pray
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by BADLEE: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
kulobyno:

The fact remains that there are fake pastors and "ministers of God" but there are genuine ministers of the Most High God. Let God be the judge but remember that the bible even gave a forwarning of the present day ministartions and supposed miracles. by their furits we shall know them so lets watch and pray

Hahahaha.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oghuvbu: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
Bros,God those not gain anything in anybody believing in him. It is the believer that gains from God. If Yaradua believes in God that he is a miracle-God, without calling on Pastor Adeboye or Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, he will receive his miracle instantaneously because healing is the children's bread. God specially designed miracles for believers. This signs shall follow them that believes not them that doubts.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by manmustwac(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
oghuvbu:

Bros,God those not gain anything in anybody believing in him. It is the believer that gains from God. If Yaradua believes in God that he is a miracle-God, without calling on Pastor Adeboye or Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, he will receive his miracle instantaneously because healing is the children's bread. God specially designed miracles for believers. This signs shall follow them that believes not them that doubts.
If it was true that converting to christianity would heal Yara'dua am sure he would have done so by now.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by pekisman: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2010
uhm!!! wonders sha neva end
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by blackcypha(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2010
becos dey r all scammers grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by AbuZola3(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
because they are fake
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by vivaladiva(f): 6:03am On Feb 13, 2010
simple, they r all affing frauds n any body that believes their bullshit has way too many screws n not nearly enof nuts
liars liars liars, these pastors r worst than the nigerian government
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by AbuZola3(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2010
Exactly
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by verycute: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2010
THERE ARE SO MANY HOSPITALS, WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT TREATED? THERE ARE SO MANY WASHING DETERGENTS, WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE DIRTY?

nOW, HE WHO GOES TO A DOCTOR GETS TREATED, AND HE WHO BUYS OMO FROM THE MARKET GET HIS THINGS WASHED.

BE WISE AND STOP ALL FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2010
verycute:

THERE ARE SO MANY HOSPITALS, WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT TREATED? THERE ARE SO MANY WASHING DETERGENTS, WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE DIRTY?

nOW, HE WHO GOES TO A DOCTOR GETS TREATED, AND HE WHO BUYS OMO FROM THE MARKET GET HIS THINGS WASHED.

BE WISE AND STOP ALL FOOLISHNESS.
My dear,you are full of wisdom.@abuzola and co.We all know that this pastors heal in the name of Jesus Christ,and for you to be healed,you must believe that Jesus christ is lord and excercise faith in his sacrificial death to save you.How do you expect them to heal Yaradua who dnt believe that christ died for him?A die-hard muslim?Your Imams should be blamed for his persistent illness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did God Create Hell? / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. / OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.