Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (20250 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oluwdashmi(f): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2009
Good question,
Answer= most times the patience goes to the doctors, there are also some emmergency situation where the doctor rushes to save the patience,

i hope to hear your arguement for this question.

@ banom
This is when the patient welcomes the doctor. In a case whereby a patient does not believe in a medical/scientific power, the doctor will not be allowed to perform even if he has a cure to the patient's ailment. And if the doctor performs by force, the patient will always refer his solution to his belief not that of the doctor.

No argument is needed lipsrsealed. I hope you have read all the posts I directed to you from the beginning of page 4, read, digest and take step about them.

In one of your posts you said, you said no one has answered your question but I tell you that you have ignored all your ans and of course you don't need any more, cos answers and directions are meant for those who are confused and ready to listen not to the ignorant who asks and argues. wink wink
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ oluwdashmi
you have spoken well my brother , you were obviously insightful enuf to realise that instructing this characters is just a waste of time and energy,

@banom,okija_juju and the truth(more like lies actually)

your ardent disdain for the faith and convictions of hundreds of millions of christians around the world will NEVER change our resolute position in our
chosen faith and confidence in christ, your whole charade is just a waste of your time and resource,
and by the way you wrote somewhere okija that obama is muslim, you are wrong about that assertion(which obviously is not the only thing you are wrong about) his step father from indonesia is muslim while obama,his wife and kids remain christians (where were you during the rev. wright scandal (try and update ur knowledge of the world)
i will no longer answer to this thread cause i can see that you lot crave to use the minute knowledge you have to turn twist and confuse the uninformed via this world wide medium called naira land, (i have much more creative use of my time ) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by thetruth90: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2009
stonedlive:

@ oluwdashmi
you have spoken well my brother , you were obviously insightful enuf to realise that instructing this characters is just a waste of time and energy,

@banom,okija_juju and the truth(more like lies actually)

your ardent disdain for the faith and convictions of hundreds of millions of christians around the world will NEVER change our resolute position in our
chosen faith and confidence in christ, your whole charade is just a waste of your time and resource,
and by the way you wrote somewhere okija that obama is muslim, you are wrong about that assertion(which obviously is not the only thing you are wrong about) his step father from indonesia is muslim while obama,his wife and kids remain christians (where were you during the rev. wright scandal (try and update ur knowledge of the world)
i will no longer answer to this thread cause i can see that you lot crave to use the minute knowledge you have to turn twist and confuse the uninformed via this world wide medium called naira land, (i have much more creative use of my time ) tongue tongue tongue

oniranu. i will peep through the windows of heaven to watch you languish in hell. hypnotized idiot! grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
thetruth90:

oniranu. i will peep through the windows of heaven to watch you languish in hell. hypnotized idiot! grin

Who are you referring to? banon-Okija or stonedlive-oluwdashmi
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by MrCrackles(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2009
thetruth90:

And who gauranteed you a place in heaven?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by thetruth90: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

And who gauranteed you a place in heaven?

my conscience.

PurestBoy:

Who are you referring to? banon-Okija or stonedlive-oluwdashmi

i am referring to the retarded slowpoke called stonedlive.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2009
thetruth90:

my conscience.

i am referring to the retarded slowpoke called stonedlive.

What he hasn't said anything wrong?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by magzy(f): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2009
What is the level of the President's faith?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2009
magzy:

What is the level of the President's faith?

What was the level of faith of the weather when Supposed God changed it for pastor Adeboye ?

What was the level of the faith of the car Pastor Adeboye drove 3oomiles on spiritual fuel ?

What was the level of faith of Obama when pastor Adeboye prophecied/predicted his victory ?

What was the level of faith of Nigeria when Pastor Adeboye delivered his 2009 prophecy/prediction ?

Actually the level of faith of yaradua is the same he had when Pastor Adeboye commented about him and his health when he was delivering his 2009 prophecy/prediction, so if such level of faith was ripe for prophecy/prediction, it should as well qualify for healing.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by MrCrackles(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2009
thetruth90:

my conscience.

Keep kidding yourself!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2009
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2009
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2009
MAYAKLASY,

una go kill person o, una strategy no dey finish, which one be say woman delivered without falopian tube, Any way that is even good news for my president, him own go be small matter, so let who ever that did the woman miracle do our presidents own. Abi ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by thetruth90: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Keep kidding yourself!

and keep adulting yourself!

mayoklashy:

A woman who the doctors said she had no falopian tube and no therefore no ovary went to camp where she heard that God is giving someone a new one. This woman delivered a baby after 8 years of barreness as the doctors were shocked. This happened in my branch in port harcourt not even in Ogun where camp is. God still lives. There are others that are 20 something years but i told you of the one i know personally. Don't stop believing in miracles. God still does them

keep more lies coming please. i wonder why you hypnotized sheep (in the real sense of it) keep ridiculing your [b]GO[/b]at.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by busybodi: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2009
@poster

why cant u heal him?afterall the power to do greater works dan he(jesus) did on earth has been given to us

nonsense
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kx: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2009
I think they have finally listened to d suggestions made in dis thread.

“An Aso Rock source confirmed that indeed Pastor TB Joshua has been consulted
while all other marabouts have been relegated to the background at least for now”

see:http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1460.html

Finally Emmanuel or is it Jhesus<according to T.B Joshua> will heal him,
more dollars for the "man of God"
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2009
busy_bodi:

@poster

why cant u heal him?afterall the power to do greater works dan he(jesus) did on earth has been given to us

nonsense

You people always make me sick with your silly behaviours, i am an It cunsultant and a super forex trader, i bost about it because i am sure of my self anytime any day, if our president needs IT or forex trade solution, i will seek for the job and competently do it to satisfaction,

Now all these men of God bost about their powers to do undo, it is time to put it into practice and  prove their competency, or did i tell you i heal or do miracle, have you ever seeing me on TV advertising miracles ?

Abeg make i hear word jo, if your pastors can not do it, let them say so that we can look for  other means to heal our president,

and my commrade OKIJA_JUJU is just ready for the job any time any day,
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2009
This is when the patient welcomes the doctor. In a case whereby a patient does not believe in a medical/scientific power, the doctor will not be allowed to perform even if he has a cure to the patient's ailment. And if the doctor performs by force, the patient will always refer his solution to his belief not that of the doctor.

you got it all right. a set of people that never believed that Jesus Christ is the son of God and sees Christians as their enemies, please tell me how that person will allow a Christian pastor to pray for him for healing.

a set of people that sees CHRISTIANS as their greatest enemy and never believe that something good comes out from them, how is the so called president going to believe in the pastors healing?

mr. president is not a true muslim. he doesn't practice islam in a true a just way. We all have one GOD irrespective of our religion and mode of worship. It is only your FAITH that heals you and the Bible says, FAITH WITHOUT good work is in VAIN.
May be mr. president has faith but not working towards his faith or the other way round.

unless he (mr.president) accept and believe that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, accept HIM as his personal LORD and SAVIOUR, denounce cultism and all his evil ways, Mr. president will never be healed.

I believe that nigerians are praying for him irrespective of religion; that's why he is still living if not his view towards other peoples' believe in terms of religion would have send him to his fore-fathers.

i urge Nigerians to keep on praying for him despite his hypocritism towards Islam and equally Christianity.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
fesse:

you got it all right. a set of people that never believed that Jesus Christ is the son of God and sees Christians as their enemies, please tell me how that person will allow a Christian pastor to pray for him for healing.

a set of people that sees CHRISTIANS as their greatest enemy and never believe that something good comes out from them, how is the so called president going to believe in the pastors healing?

mr. president is not a true muslim. he doesn't practice islam in a true a just way. We all have one GOD irrespective of our religion and mode of worship. It is only your FAITH that heals you and the Bible says, FAITH WITHOUT good work is in VAIN.
May be mr. president has faith but not working towards his faith or the other way round.

unless he (mr.president) accept and believe that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, accept HIM as his personal LORD and SAVIOUR, denounce cultism and all his evil ways, Mr. president will never be healed.

I believe that nigerians are praying for him irrespective of religion; that's why he is still living if not his view towards other peoples' believe in terms of religion would have send him to his fore-fathers.

i urge Nigerians to keep on praying for him despite his hypocritism towards Islam and equally Christianity.

I hate to insult people but i will start it with you, you are a fool, i just have to insult you because some people who spoke the way you did insulted me and my commrades (OKIJA_JUJU, THETRUTH and LAGOS BOY) for asking that your pastors should heal our president, some even called us ANTICHRIST,

Why do we need to pray for him when we have professinal and powerful miracle workers who can lay hand on him and he will be well instantly.

Now the latest development  is that Pastor T.B JOSHUA has gone to pray for him, so who is now the Antichrist ?

Just follow this link to see things for your self. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235658.0.html
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by judach2008: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2009
I think you lack faith which is the first thing to think of. And if I may ask, who told you that "Yaradua" Our precious President is dieing or going or what ever you may call it and who also told you that the pastor and their members are not been praying for Mr. President? again can you tell how he survived the Kidney transplant if not for their prayers. Muslim or no Muslim got nothing to do with that, the truth is that must of Nigerians spends their time every day to pray for the progress of this Nation your are enjoying. You can also pray for because you don't know if it is your prayer that will heal the remaining sickness.

Thanks!

http://www.matrix-millionaire.com/?judach2008
http://www.samsungprod..com
http://www.agelhaelthduilder..com
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
judach2008:

I think you lack faith which is the first thing to think of. And if I may ask, who told you that "Yaradua" Our precious President is dieing or going or what ever you may call it and who also told you that the pastor and their members are not been praying for Mr. President? again can you tell how he survived the Kidney transplant if not for their prayers. Muslim or no Muslim got nothing to do with that, the truth is that must of Nigerians spends their time every day to pray for the progress of this Nation your are enjoying. You can also pray for because you don't know if it is your prayer that will heal the remaining sickness.

Thanks!

http://www.matrix-millionaire.com/?judach2008
http://www.samsungprod..com
http://www.agelhaelthduilder..com

Do you have some commercial faith in your blog ?
Next time think before you talk, stop saying the first thing that comes out of your mouth .
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Tomhorse(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2009
it may be difficult because no one shaves your head in ur absence. so, if he goes there, i think he might just be fortunate, wink
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2009
Tomhorse:

it may be difficult because no one shaves your head in ur absence. so, if he goes there, i think he might just be fortunate, wink

Who be this one ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by midola: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
they are great men of God, whose ministry is to heal everybody,but only those who believes in the healing power of God will be healed by faith.

a yoruba adage says omo toba sipa,ni iya ngbe, if a child want the mother to carry him,its from his reaction his mum will know he really want to be carried i.e, he will stretch forth his arms.

if he doesnt stretch forth his hand,there is know way his mum will carry him,what am in essence is that,yaradua must take a bold step by making up his mind that he want to be healed once and for all.and he will surely be healed if he believes.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
midola:

they are great men of God, whose ministry is to heal everybody,but only those who believes in the healing power of God will be healed by faith.

a yoruba adage says omo toba sipa,ni iya ngbe, if a child want the mother to carry him,its from his reaction his mum will know he really want to be carried i.e, he will stretch forth his arms.

if he doesnt stretch forth his hand,there is know way his mum will carry him,what am in essence is that,yaradua must take a bold step by making up his mind that he want to be healed once and for all.and he will surely be healed if he believes.

Tomhorse:

Two of you just created your ID's today and start talking, i am afraid, who know if it is any of this pastors that created theis ID's and start defending them selves.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
Two of you just created your ID's today and start talking, i am afraid, who know if it is any of this pastors that created theis ID's and start defending them selves

@banom
delusions of grandeur!!!!!!! what are u feeling like ?(you actually think the men of God u are attacking actually have ur time?) grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Gamine(f): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2009
The same men of God telling me if i pay my tithes and offering, credit crunsh will fly over my head

undecided

hmm hmm
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2009
[size=4pt]Na siddon look atitude I dey do till T.B Joshua Heal Yaradua.[/size]
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2009
stonedlive:

Two of you just created your ID's today and start talking, i am afraid, who know if it is any of this pastors that created theis ID's and start defending them selves

@banom
delusions of grandeur!!!!!!! what are u feeling like ?(you actually think the men of God u are attacking actually have ur time?) grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will soon stone you alive.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2009
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by busybodi: 3:10am On Feb 19, 2009
banom:

You people always make me sick with your silly behaviours, i am an It cunsultant and a super forex trader, i bost about it because i am sure of my self anytime any day, if our president needs IT or forex trade solution, i will seek for the job and competently do it to satisfaction,

Now all these men of God bost about their powers to do undo, it is time to put it into practice and  prove their competency, or did i tell you i heal or do miracle, have you ever seeing me on TV advertising miracles ?

Abeg make i hear word jo, if your pastors can not do it, let them say so that we can look for  other means to heal our president,

first off as an IT consultant u should know dat its boast and not bost

second off,as an IT consultant,ur IQ is as low as dat of a baby,cos if it isn't u will know dat one does not have to be a pastor before he/she can heal,anybody dat believes in God be it an IT CONSULTANT OR A DOCTOR can heal,as long as dat person believes there is a God and believes in God

now if u r intelligent enough,u will know that comparing ur skills in IT or profession or career with the things of God is baldadash

U know why,becos the things of God are spiritual,and careers/professions my dear sir,are physical and revolves only on dis earth

Mr IT my foot
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by thetruth90: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2009
banom:

Now all these men of God bost about their powers to do undo, it is time to put it into practice and prove their competency, or did i tell you i heal or do miracle, have you ever seeing me on TV advertising miracles ?

Abeg make i hear word jo, if your pastors can not do it, let them say so that we can look for other means to heal our president,

@ comrade banom,
Busy_body corrected your bost to boast in his post, i believe it is a typo anyway on your part, but,

busy_bodi:

first off as an IT consultant u should know dat its boast and not bost

second off,as an IT consultant,ur IQ is as low as dat of a baby,cos if it isn't u will know dat one does not have to be a pastor before he/she can heal,anybody dat believes in God be it an IT CONSULTANT OR A DOCTOR can heal,as long as dat person believes there is a God and believes in God

now if u r intelligent enough,u will know that comparing ur skills in IT or profession or career with the things of God is baldadash

U know why,becos the things of God are spiritual,and careers/professions my dear sir,are physical and revolves only on dis earth

Mr IT my foot

this baldadash on his own part is not a typo but outright illiteracy.

@ busy_bodi

the correct spelling is BALDERDASH. get it into you brain please. or better still, go to an adult literacy class! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church / I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.