Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (20248 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by shakira: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2009
Am back bitches. grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2009
@banom,
who the fc'k are you?

Since you know that mr. president is "going" according to you, what is stoping you of healing him? Don't you have powers to that? Must it be the pastors that will heal somebody who is not willing to recieve healing.

Let me tell you, Heaven Help those who help themselves. Mr. president should help himself first before he will be able to recieve healing from the true men of God. Mr. president knows what he is suffering from and stands a better chance of saying NO to it.(SM'KE)
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by thetruth90: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2009
fesse:

@banom,
who the fc'k are you?

Since you know that mr. president is "going" according to you, what is stoping you of healing him? Don't you have powers to that? Must it be the pastors that will heal somebody who is not willing to recieve healing.

Let me tell you, Heaven Help those who help themselves. Mr. president should help himself first before he will be able to recieve healing from the true men of God. Mr. president knows what he is suffering from and stands a better chance of saying NO to it.(SM'KE)

can you please copy and paste where banom claimed to be God? it is those that can drive jets without fuel that should be asked to perform the task of healing,

and

if Mohammed refuses to go to the mountain, why can't the mountain go to Mohammed? ponder on this.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by hubreality(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2009
No need calling names and fighting over our president's health conditions. It will avail much if we engage our faith in prayers for him, knowing fully that a believer in Christ Jesus is a change agent. No minister of the gospel should be held responsible for his illness not getting better yet, for salvation is personal and believing is a choice. I think, we are wiser than that.

So bad to hear or see people wishing him dead, the truth is "what you sow is what you reap" quit from such wicked thoughts if you do, if anyone continues in such wicked thoughts, most likely he/she will exit this planet earth before him(Mr. President). Be wise, dwell and walk in Love.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2009
can you please copy and paste where banom claimed to be God? it is those that can drive jets without fuel that should be asked to perform the task of healing,[/i][/color]

banom is talking as if there are no true men of God. He has not said that he is God. but why is he claiming that he has won the thread as if he can do something about mr. president's health.

if Mohammed refuses to go to the mountain, why can't the mountain go to Mohammed? ponder on this.[i]
[color=#770077]

okay, what will happen if mountain goes to Mohammed and he refuses to accept him?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by saxbe(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2009
in my dream,i was asked do you pray for your president,i replied no i only look at the president and pray for Nigeria
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2009
Make una leave Banom alone o. The guy na the real pastor , he made a prophecy and in 3 days we hear Yaradua is going to TB joshua.So lets relax and see if the presido is healed by T.B Joshua grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2009
SEE MY PROPHECIES AND PREDICTIONS FOR TODAY 19/02/09 WHICH MUST SURELY COME TO PASS.

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO VIEW IT.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235988.0.html
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2009
All those people wey dey curse the poster, well too bad for una, atleast ehn post achive something.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tkb417(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2009
Good question,
Answer= most times the patience goes to the doctors, there are also some emmergency situation where the doctor rushes to save the patience,

i hope to hear your arguement for this question.

Is this person eternally retarded or what?

someone pls tell me how a Doctor will know when someone is sick if nobody alerts him. and if someone tells a Doctor a sick patient is on the mainroad critically ill, will the Doctor jump on his heels to go rescue the guy if thier isnt any direct or indirect agreement between him and the sick?

And to that dolt who likes quoting the bible
Show me where it was indicated that all the sick during Jesus era got healed in the bible
if not, then it means we had the sick prior, during and after Jesus
isnt that the case?

can you infer anything from this logic?
if not, go blow off the spermflakes in ur skull
you just cant reason!!
bloody rats!!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2009
Commrades, please that is a big fool to avoid.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2009
All those people wey dey curse the poster, well too bad for una, atleast ehn post achive something.[i][/i]

OKIJA-JUJU
What has that THOMAS called BANOM achieved?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tkb417(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2009
His Royal Highness of the simpletons empire!!

how can you make sence when you have signed an accord with the god of morons?
the only thing you know how to do is make incoherent assertions, asswipe!!!

in ur dictionary, that word should read patient not patience
bloody pederast!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2009

@BANOM
you are the most deadly virus to be avoided.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
fesse:

All those people wey dey curse the poster, well too bad for una, atleast ehn post achive something.[i][/i]

OKIJA-JUJU

See what th THOMAS achieved. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235658.0.html
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2009
@tkb417
banom is a confusionist and lacks the sense of brotherhood. just pray for him to come back to his senses. all his posts are pointless.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2009
fesse:

OKIJA-JUJU

T.B Joshua is on the case of Yaradua as we speak. Isnt that an achievement?? Abi do you wat The President to die??
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
Okija_juju:

T.B Joshua is on the case of Yaradua as we speak. Isnt that an achievement?? Abi do you wat The President to die??

Dont mind those fools, if we judge all nigerian christians by all these fools replying us here, we will conclude that they are all murderrers, can you see that all their post is against Yaradua getting better, meaning they wish he dies.

I dey fear oooooooooo
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2009

Actually i don't want mr. president to die. I do pray for him every day. But banom is talking as if the pastors are all fake. At least there are good ones among them. Banom should at least accept that pastors can perform wonders. If not for the prayers of majority of Nigerians, the president's health would have been worse than his present condition.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2009
fesse:

Actually i don't want mr. president to die. I do pray for him every day. But banom is talking as if the pastors are all fake. At least there are good ones among them. Banom should at least accept that pastors can perform wonders. If not for the prayers of majority of Nigerians, the president's health would have been worse than his present condition.

What you want is simple, you want me to believe they are miracle workers, that i will do, if i see any miracle, that is why i demand they heal Yaradua, if they do, then me and my Commrades will believe, if they dont, we will petition Nigerian government to ban all of them.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2009
fesse:

Can you please name the good ones among them or just one good person among them ? tongue
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2009
Dont mind those fool, if we judge all nigerian christians by all these fools replying us here, we will conclude that they are all murderrers, can you see that all their post is against Yaradua getting better, meaning they wish he dies.

I dey fear oooooooooo

BANOM
Stop calling your fellow human being "fool". if n/land people are fools, then why are you still replying to their posts?

we are over-looking some of your posts and abuses because we are not seeing each other face-a-face. Stop using the word "FOOL"
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
Can you please name the good ones among them or just one good person among them ?

The Bible says; by THEIR FRUITS we shall KNOW THEM, and not EVERY ONE that called the name of GOD should enter into the KINGDOM. There is no need for that since you don't BELIEVE.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2009
Good, just name one and the fruit he has produced
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2009
banom:

Dont mind those fools, if we judge all nigerian christians by all these fools replying us here, we will conclude that they are all murderrers, can you see that all their post is against Yaradua getting better, meaning they wish he dies.

I dey fear oooooooooo

My brother, I cant seem to understand why everyone is getting all worked up over a simple question like this.

I wish above all things that my President prospers and remains in good health even as Nigeria propers. I have seen the miracles that these pastor have laid claims to, and I am impressed. If they can heal all those people as we see on T.V why is ordinary Kidney disease a problem. Why are they swearing and cursing at us just becos we are wishing our president well??

fesse:

Fesse
I am glad to hear you have our presidents health in mind and that you have him in your prayers as I am sure most well meaning Nigerians do. But except you tell me that you also possess the ability to heal people like these pastors, then I am afraid that your prayers like those of many christians around the country is entering Gods voice mail. I wish our president a speedy recovery and I'm hoping that medical science (which I believe in) would be able to provide a cure.

You would agree with us that it would be a big boost to the christian faith in Nigeria if any pastor at all can pray and heal our president. Not to talk about the converts it will draw to the faith and dont get me started on the reputation of the said healer.

All I am saying is that until a pastor steps up and heals the president, they are all fake and should be arrested.

OKIJA JUJUTM
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
@okija_juju
pls do you believe in your juju, Science or the LIVING GOD?

if sicence, why haven't your science cured him? instead adding fuel to a burning fire grin

where is banom and his okwukwe nta (little faith)? Mr. president should stop sm'king so that both science and prayers will have positive results.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by khanye(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
fesse:

@okija_juju
pls do you believe in your juju, Science or the LIVING GOD?

if sicence, why haven't your science cured him? instead adding fuel to a burning fire grin

where is banom and his okwukwe nta (little faith)? Mr. president should stop sm'king so that both science and prayers will have positive results.

Does baba president smokes
Kai shege baba ne undecided
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by busybodi: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2009
thetruth90:

@ comrade banom,
Busy_body corrected your bost to boast in his post, i believe it is a typo anyway on your part, but,

this baldadash on his own part is not a typo but outright illiteracy.

@ busy_bodi

the correct spelling is BALDERDASH. get it into you brain please. or better still, go to an adult literacy class!  grin

I never boasted wt my career,neither i'm i claiming to be an IT consultant or a grammarian,d earlier u get used to pples short hand writing on dis forum the better for u,since u went to an adult class,or a day school,i'm sure one of ur english books,thought you how to start a sentence with a capital letter grin grin

see person wey wan correct moi undecided illiteracy ko,literacy ni,common get out of ur stupidity already grin grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by busybodi: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2009
I wont be surprised if thetruth is also banom
grin grin grin

Losers grin cheesy
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
@banom and his subjects
just watching Gibberishness flowing from your lips and the retorts you are receiving from people just makes me smile   cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
nothing but a heightened sense of ignorance on rampage, nothing more nothing less  cool  cool  cool  cool
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tkb417(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2009

I dey fear oooooooooo
undilluted baloney!!!

u cant even spell ur name mr fcking Johnbull
irate idiot!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tkb417(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
@tkb417
banom is a confusionist and lacks the sense of brotherhood. just pray for him to come back to his senses. all his posts are pointless.
i dont give a single toss of a hammer if his initials are S.T.U.P.I.D. The last time i checked, he's one of the loose retards on the prowl.
i dont care, he posts rubbish i respond in kind.
simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church / I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.