Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE (14380 Views)

Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 10:52pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual
strangle my b.itch mother, she is a prostitute
You gotta to find some thing new to say HoM0 boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 10:52pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual
You gotta to find some thing new to say HoM0sexual boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 10:52pm On May 22, 2015
B.astard always quote me. Stop running away. You must swear never to come near igbo threads again. B.astard tongue

[s][quote author=omonnakoda post=34009233]Is this your Eboe thread now Hom0boy. Naa . We are here to tell ya dirty faggott ass No Dredging, No River port and you gonna suck it up just like you suck diick. Nothing you can do about that. Go bury you bitcch mother[/quote[/s]]

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 10:53pm On May 22, 2015
Post some female pictures come on Pansy boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 10:53pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 10:53pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 10:54pm On May 22, 2015
B.astard always quote me. tongue

omonnakoda:
Post some female pictures come on Pansy boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 10:54pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 10:54pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual
You gotta to find some thing new to say HoM05exual boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 10:55pm On May 22, 2015
Yea that ya boyfriend photo

Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody scratched face b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual
strangle my b.itch mother, she is a prostitute. My mother will die a slow painful death bleeding from alll her orifices. She will cough and choke to death
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 10:57pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 10:59pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual. I went sending stupid gay PMs to omonnakoda and now he's mad at me .What a dirty fagg0t I am
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual
strangle my b.itch mother, she is a prostitute She will perish like a foul pig in an open field swollen and rejected by the earth
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody scratch faced b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:01pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a . Omonnakoda I apologize for sending you stupid gay PMs I was a stupid homo Biitch
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 11:02pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:03pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

I find it difficult to sit especially after my ass has been vandalized by my gay lovers

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 11:04pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Scratch faced Bloody b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:06pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

Omonnakoda please forgive me. I am a fagg0t just like my father but next time I will look before I leap.I swear on my dying mother's life I will never PM you again with batty boy agendas
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:07pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a homosexual
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 11:07pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 11:10pm On May 22, 2015
Omonnakoda the b.astard where are you?

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:11pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a batty boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 11:12pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:12pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Omonnakoda my lord and master please forgive and forget . I am a pathetic nonentity
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a batty boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:14pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a batty boy
strangle my b.itch mother, she is a prostitute who will suck and Bleep anything for money
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 11:15pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 11:16pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin . grin

omonnakoda:
please i am a homosexual

Bloody b.astard cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 11:18pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

please i am a batty boy
I have a huge collection of men's photos which I jerk off to.I have one I am very fond of which I have posted several times.This omonnakoda is just too smart and he has rumbled me. OK I will post some female pictures too and hope people won't notice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu / Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe / INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.