Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE (14382 Views)

Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Ah ah! Is that so? Haba! tongue

Yes your mother will bleed to death. Homo guyn
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
It can be done forget some evil souls that are already scared that we have got an access directly to the sea! cheesy

We do not accept NO for an answer that is why we are successful in anything we do. There is no hard in trying something out!

zimoni:
If the SE Governors are really serious about building Obuaku Seaport, I believe it shall come to reality.

Everything is possible.

Hamburg Seaport below.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 3:16pm On May 22, 2015
Guy you are so wicked oo. Is that how much you hate your own mother that carried you for 9 months? Some people are insane oo! Haba!

omonnakoda:
Yes my mother will bleed to death

I will drive you mad today.. wink

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Guy you are so wicked oo. Is that how much you hate your own mother that carried you for 9 months? Some people are insane oo! Haba!

I will drive you mad today.. wink

Your mother is already mad just waiting to die.
Homosexual man

Tell Nairaland you are not gay
Dirty fagg0t
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
Yes this is a good suggestion without hate nor frustration..and not this particularly i.diot named omonakoda masquerading as if he is of love to the Igbos whereas his plans are filled with evil and hate!

Mynd44:
There is another choice that is a lot more viable. The Ibaka port in Akwa Ibom should be finished and opened. That is very important to open up this choice and this plan.

With that port opened, the legislators, lobbyists and governors from the SE should put pressure on the FG to connect the port to their cities via rails.

How much good will that do? Not much until one state build a rail to link to the FG's link to a inland port. Where you can have goods come to Ibaka and sent straight up to possibly Abia state without hassles and from Abia, things can happen. Exportation can also am happen as it will be a two way thing.

Asking for the River Niger to be dredged is going to cost billions and a lot of time and with the government going broke...goodluck with that happening.

As someone mentioned, If other cities that Along the Niger complains, they will be right to have the river dredged up to then too. So build an inland port and connect it to an existing port via rails. You can even have a terminal exclusively dedicated to good going up to Abia from Akwa Ibom sef.
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
Oh boy! Guy you are even wicked unto yourself. How could you do this to your already poverty inflicted life?

omonnakoda:
My mother is already mad just waiting to die.
I am a Homosexual

Nairalanders I am a gay
Dirty fagg0t

It is working already because you are unsettled now, you are already being driven to madness! cheesy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 3:25pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Oh boy! Guy you are even wicked unto yourself. How could you do this to your already poverty inflicted life?

It is working already, you are already being driven to madness! cheesy
nearly funny
Homosexual man do not sidestep .Deny that you are not a battyboy?
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 3:27pm On May 22, 2015
Chei! Is that so? I pity my guy oo cheesy cheesy

omonnakoda:
nearly funny but sincerely speaking I am a Homosexual. I can't deny that I am not a battyboy?

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 3:33pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Chei! Is that so? I pity my guy oo cheesy cheesy

pity your bleeding mother,batty boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
Eeheya. Chai is that how your mother wants to end? You deserve our pity old man! Haba! wink

omonnakoda:
I am a g@y but I pity my bleeding mother whose stock in trade is prostitution. I am batty boy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Scholes007(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2015
...lmo river is just along rivers and Akwa Ibom boundary

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 3:42pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Eeheya. Chai is that how your mother wants to end? You deserve our pity old man! Haba! wink

Very Original stuff,Mr Homo .Any more tricks?
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

You don run out of insults? Dirty thing! wink

omonnakoda:
Very Original stuff, I am Mr Homo .Any more tricks?

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin grin grin grin

You don run out of insults? Dirty thing! wink

Your mother is the filthy swine

Homo boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 3:53pm On May 22, 2015
Haba..o boy pity your poor old mother for once. Chei.. grin grin grin grin grin

omonnakoda:
My mother is the filthy swine

and I am Homo boy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Abagworo(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2015
We had this discussion in old Nairaland when I was younger and our conclusion was that it is impossible without a war. Most communities that separate Igbos from sea had always used it to their advantage from pre-colonial times and would not want to lose it now.
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 4:09pm On May 22, 2015
That is nonsense. Are the people in that region more Nigerian than Nigerians? Do you think if there is government will that those communities will stand in the way of development? Do you think Nigeria does not have a constitution that placed all lands and waterways on the palm of the federal government?

Stop saying what you have no knowledge as to how it works.

Abagworo:
We had this discussion in old Nairaland when I was younger and our conclusion was that it is impossible without a war. Most communities that separate Igbos from sea had always used it to their advantage from pre-colonial times and would not want to lose it now.
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 4:20pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Haba..o boy pity your poor old mother for once. Chei.. grin grin grin grin grin

No pity your own o go and strangle her

Battyboy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Mynd44: 4:24pm On May 22, 2015
Scholes007:
...lmo river is just along rivers and Akwa Ibom boundary
Just cos it is a river does not mean it is viable for ocean going ships even after dredged
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 4:27pm On May 22, 2015
Ogbeni, why you dey mean like this nah? Please go and kill your mother by yourself! cheesy cheesy

omonnakoda:
No pity for my mother please go and strangle my mother- Battyboy

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 4:30pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Ogbeni, why you dey mean like this nah? Please go and kill your mother by yourself! cheesy cheesy

Gay boy
Just strangle your mother and put her out of her misery
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
Ogbeni, how manage? hehehehehehe cheesy

omonnakoda:
I am a gay boy
Just strangle my mother because she is a prostitute.

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 4:37pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Ogbeni, how manage? hehehehehehe cheesy

Just strangle the bi.tch gay boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 4:39pm On May 22, 2015
Ogbeni, you mean am? Haba, you wicked oo, your mother? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

omonnakoda:
Just strangle my harlot mother

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 4:41pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Ogbeni, you mean am? Haba, you wicked oo, your mother? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gay boy ,Strangle her
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 4:42pm On May 22, 2015
Ogbeni, please what are you smoking? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

omonnakoda:
I am a gay old man, I want to strangle my mother

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 4:48pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Ogbeni, please what are you smoking? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go ahead and strangle the b,itch gay boy
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 4:50pm On May 22, 2015
Ogbeni you dey smoke paw paw leave? cheesy

omonnakoda:
I will Go ahead and strangle my b,itch mother because I am a gay

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Ogbeni you dey smoke paw paw leave? cheesy

mumu batty boy
strangle the b.itch
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
Ogbeni, is not fair oo. cheesy

omonnakoda:
I am batty boy. Please
strangle my b.itch mother

Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by omonnakoda: 5:08pm On May 22, 2015
Schematics:
Ogbeni, is not fair oo. cheesy

mumu batty boy
strangle the b.itch
Re: A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE by Schematics: 5:14pm On May 22, 2015
Ogbeni, are you sure about this? tongue cheesy

omonnakoda:
please i am a batty boy
strangle my b.itch mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan / Imo Governorship: Uche Nwosu Heads To Tribunal, Blames APC For His Loss / Ogun Customs Seize 2,251 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.