Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30483 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Ask me oh, i even swear wit my life the oda dey dat if am not from ikwerre in rivers state let me dnt see 2moro yet dey (igbos) wil stil call me yoruba, bcause dey hate truth.. are dey cursed or sometin cnt dey do witout we the south south?? Ah ah. Only time wil tell sha, wen niger delta republic consist of the six south south state comes to reality wil shall all chase dem out of our land.. As we use get Ghana must go sack bag na so we go get Igbo must go sack bag..
Do you knw you are the most stup!d fool on NL but you don't knw. So you dnt know that Igbos are your brothers? Go through your history, you will understand that ikwerre is from nkwerre in igboland. How I wish that our freedom fighters will bypass you (SS) and face the people in SE afterall there is Oil in SE Let's see how you pple is going to cope with the northerners and SW. You pple from SS are so dumb that you can't reason. Yorubas and hausa/fulani are the pple enjoying your resources yet you pple are so DUMB to notice, how can you pple notice when they are playing with your intelligence. They keep telling you that Igbomen are bad and you believe without REASONING and that is the problem with you pple.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by bigfrancis21: 9:17pm On May 22, 2015
pazienza:
Biafra 2.0 should be an Igbo speaking country, comprising of Igbo speaking people only.

But the door should be opened for any non Igbo group from the current SS zone that wish to join, via referendum.

Even in Biafra 1.0, Ojukwu was always open to UN supervised referendum. The Igbo is too independent and hardworking to force any group of people to share a union with them.

Our ancestors were never empire builders, expansionism and assimilation were never in their agenda, they were republicans, with the purest form of democracy, it's ingrained in the gene of any Igbo man.

The idea of Igbo forcing any group of people to co exist with them has no historical antecedent. Igbos naturally are independent.

After a few research on the internet I discovered that the so-called 'Ubong E. Daniel' is the same person as 'Ikwerreboy'. I will prove this to you in a few hours.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
adeitoro:

omo ale the intelligent jati jati, is that how to spell Igbo? You need to arrest AWO for giving you fake education
Na yoruba b dis 1
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by HiGod: 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
Normality:
Please I don't want to say anything, whoever he is, I challenge him to a debate....

See whoever in this damnable contraption wants to prove a point, I challenge the person to a debate, call me anywhere, anytime, including the so called Niger-Delta, South South South South, God knows when am done with that person, his kinsmen will send him on exile.

I got no words for you all here.

Just have the courage, call me to debate, and I will honor you!
Thanks.

But where is your source, Ikwerreboy?

challenge you on what basis? Nigeria history I presumed

If this challenge is all about Nigeria history, I am ready to challenge you
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by HiGod: 9:37pm On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. I just created a thread about having direct access to the Atlantic from the SE and this is viable.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

So please Mcquin & Ikwerreboy, we are not forcing or begging you to be part of us please!

cc

Barcanista

Dearpreye

NDPVF

OneNaira6

nonaira

In your quest to turn story around after you igbos have been caught red handed, you guys don't realise how stupidd you sound.

Every region comes here to talk about their region and all that but it's only Igbos that usually attached themselves to South South. The funny thing I have observed here is that South south people don't say this...

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by HiGod: 9:44pm On May 22, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Niger Delta is part and parcel of the Greater Biafra if you have a problem with that you can relocate out of the region.. its very simple... we are not leaving behind our brothers in the Niger Delta behind in the new Biafra

The real reason why we all came together to kill your forefathers on the streets like chickens.

We ll want you to do it again so that we could wipe you out of existence once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by HiGod: 9:45pm On May 22, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Niger Delta is part and parcel of the Greater Biafra if you have a problem with that you can relocate out of the region.. its very simple... we are not leaving behind our brothers in the Niger Delta behind in the new Biafra

The real reason why we all came together to kill your forefathers on the streets like chickens.

We ll want you to do it again so that we could wipe you out of existence once and for all.

Leave these people alone and stay in your Japan of Africa.

Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 22, 2015
chowlade:

Na yoruba b dis 1

no na ofemmaanu be dat.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 9:53pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

so who stopped nzeogwu and co if i may ask? Answer or keep silent...i hp am discussing with a learned fellow?
No one stopped the coup.
It was after the Hausa raised alarms that Ironsi put the coup plotters in jail. However, he refused to execute them nor tried them because they are his kinsmen!
Stop rewriting Nigeria history, oh ye ibos!

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 10:03pm On May 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Do you knw you are the most stup!d fool on NL but you don't knw. So you dnt know that Igbos are your brothers? Go through your history, you will understand that ikwerre is from nkwerre in igboland. How I wish that our freedom fighters will bypass you (SS) and face the people in SE afterall there is Oil in SE Let's see how you pple is going to cope with the northerners and SW. You pple from SS are so dumb that you can't reason. Yorubas and hausa/fulani are the pple enjoying your resources yet you pple are so DUMB to notice, how can you pple notice when they are playing with your intelligence. They keep telling you that Igbomen are bad and you believe without REASONING and that is the problem with you pple.
How has ibo helped Nigeria?
The ibo greediness led to the killing of leaders of every tribes save for theirs, which eventually led to the civil war!
The ibo greediness led to Ironsi centralizing power, stopping Nigeria's regional federalism in the process!
The ibo selfishness led to Zik and Ironsi truncating SW and SS succession respectively!
They clamour for biafran but no one is stopping them from carving and retreating into their landlocked region to settle there!
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

No one stopped the coup.
It was after the Hausa raised alarms that Ironsi put the coup plotters in jail. However, he refused to execute them nor tried them because they are his kinsmen!
Stop rewriting Nigeria history, oh ye ibos!

now i know, that you are a biased and moronic igbophobic e-diot! Ironsi held the capital (lagos) with strong resistance. Ojukwu (in kano) frustrated nzeogwu's garnering support. Go to hell you foolish bastard. history and posterity will never be kind to you and your family. Insecure revisionist!

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

now i know, that you are a biased and moronic igbophobic e-diot! Ironsi held the capital (lagos) with strong resistance. Ojukwu (in kano) frustrated nzeogwu's garnering support. Go to hell you foolish bastard. history and posterity will never be kind to you and your family. Insecure revisionist!
Look at this goat!
The same Ironsi that cancelled regional federalism and centralized power after Akintola, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and others were killed in the ibo coup held which capital? May thunder fire that stup!d mouth of yours!
Who were the beneficiaries of the coup if not Ironsi and his cronies?
It will never be well with any ibo who try to rewrite Nigeria history! Bunch of losers!

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

The ibo greediness led to the killing of leaders of every tribes save for theirs, which eventually led to the civil war!
The ibo greediness led to Ironsi centralizing power, stopping Nigeria's regional federalism in the process!
The ibo selfishness led to Zik and Ironsi truncating SW and SS succession respectively!
They clamour for biafran but no one is stopping them from carving and retreating into their landlocked region to settle there!
Yeye dey smell.

story for the gods...you can spew your hate speech elsewhere, no sane nigerian in nairaland will buy it. Curse us if u wish, but God will keep u alive to watch us buy your lands and feed your family. I only have regards for nigerians who are unbiased. Your revisionist madness is legendary. Love or hate us, it wont change our progressive instincts. Proud racist making genocidal boasts...if dem born your papa well, try it in this age and time, this time, no britain, russia, or america to help u, infact, they pray we split up. Go n lick ebola...

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

Look at this goat!
The same Ironsi that cancelled regional federalism and centralized power after Akintola, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and others were killed in the ibo coup held which capital? May thunder fire that stup!d mouth of yours!
Who were the beneficiaries of the coup if not Ironsi and his cronies?
It will never be well with any ibo who try to rewrite Nigeria history! Bunch of losers!

irredeemable fool...go and study nigerian political history from neutral pundits and stop vomiting beer parlour tales. IRONSI HELD LAGOS FROM COUPISTS...at least a simple google will help u, or has ebola affected your brain? Decomposed e-diot.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 10:46pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

story for the gods...you can spew your hate speech elsewhere, no sane nigerian in nairaland will buy it. Curse us if u wish, but God will keep u alive to watch us buy your lands and feed your family. I only have regards for nigerians who are unbiased. Your revisionist madness is legendary. Love or hate us, it wont change our progressive instincts. Proud racist making genocidal boasts...if dem born your papa well, try it in this age and time, this time, no britain, russia, or america to help u, infact, they pray we split up. Go n lick ebola...
Which lands?
The land that goes back to the owner after 99 yrs?
Keep wasting your money. Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by ChikezieU(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. I just created a thread about having direct access to the Atlantic from the SE and this is viable.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

So please Mcquin & Ikwerreboy, we are not forcing or begging you to be part of us please!

cc

Barcanista

Dearpreye

NDPVF

OneNaira6

nonaira
bro you just saved so many faces here, the likes of me went dumb not knowing what to say here. Thanks to you you nailed it all, if only we will learn.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

Which lands?
The land that goes back to the owner after 99 yrs?
Keep wasting your money. Bunch of losers!

wait till after 99yrs to collect it back okay? And that is if you or any of your miserable family are the supposed owners. First class mugu.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

Yeye dey smell.
Can you tell us how the igbo "greediness" led to the killing of the leaders of every? Igbo this,Igbo that are you people saints? Awusa/Fulani are causing problem here and there in this Zoological republic yet, nobody is complaining why? Now the Igbos want out support them!!!

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 10:55pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

irredeemable fool...go and study nigerian political history from neutral pundits and stop vomiting beer parlour tales. IRONSI HELD LAGOS FROM COUPISTS...at least a simple google will help u, or has ebola affected your brain? Decomposed e-diot.
You're a dumbo!
Which Lagos?
Before the ibo coup, was the western region governed by Ironsi? Was the Northern region governed by Ojukwu?
After the ibo coup which culminated into the death of Akintola, Ahmadu bello e.t.c death, Ironsi and his stupid ibo cronies took over every region and centralized power to the advantage of the ibos which is at the detriment of other tribes!
Bunch of greedy never do well eediots!
And you're talking of which Lagos? I repeat, it will never be well with you or any ibo who try to rewrite Nigeria's history!
Losers!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by blaqoracle: 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
OduaVanguard:

They are crying that they are in a "Forced marriage" with Nigeria and want out, while at the same time they are trying to force the SS into another forced marriage. Smh.
I don't know why you people are over working yourselves this so called biafall. Like I said before, Biafra is as dead as Phuket.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 10:58pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

wait till after 99yrs to collect it back okay? And that is if you or any of your miserable family are the supposed owners. First class mugu.
That doesn't change the fact that Yorubas own those lands and you people are just immigrants who are just wasting money!
Bunch of losers!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by ChikezieU(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2015
HiGod:

In your quest to turn story around after you igbos have been caught red handed, you guys don't realise how stupidd you sound.

Every region comes here to talk about their region and all that but it's only Igbos that usually attached themselves to South South. The funny thing I have observed here is that South south people don't say this...
maturity includes unbiased mind, sorry for
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

You're a dumbo!
Which Lagos?
Before the ibo coup, was the western region governed by Ironsi? Was the Northern region governed by Ojukwu?
After the ibo coup which culminated into the death of Akintola, Ahmadu bello e.t.c death, Ironsi and his stupid ibo cronies took over every region and centralized power to the advantage of the ibos which is at the detriment of other tribes!
Bunch of greedy never do well eediots!
And you're talking of which Lagos? I repeat, it will never be well with you or any ibo who try to rewrite Nigeria's history!
Losers!

save yourself some data ink, you sound like a scratched record.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by nonaira: 11:03pm On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Funny thread.

cc

Barcanista

Dearpreye

NDPVF

OneNaira6

nonaira

Ikwerreboy is a COWARD YORUBA. He's original ID was Vansnicker. There's even someone that meet him in reel life in PH and attested coward is not even from river state, just live there. Neither is he Ikwerre but Yoruba. Vansnicker aka ikwerreboy morphed from Yoruba to Ikwerre in other to cause division. It's the same way their orlandowoh morphed from Yoruba to iteskiri to iteskiri/Yoruba and likewise, alh_harem morphed from northern to Igbo and kanuri mixed to Igbo and finally the truth, Yoruba. The dude is typically of his person. Therefore, you people need to stop dragging me to the attache by force loser comment anytime Una try to deal with the loser. I've told Una repeatedly his orginial ID, provided Una evidence where the coward couldn't even answer simple question anyone that is ikwerre should know and another member actually came out and told una he's meet the dude in REAL life and he's not what he claims he is. If after all that, it is still not clicking in Una head then that's Una problem. Believe him on his attache if Una like, just stop cc me each time. It's annoying

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 11:03pm On May 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Can you tell us how the igbo "greediness" led to the killing of the leaders of every? Igbo this,Igbo that are you people saints? Awusa/Fulani are causing problem here and there in this Zoological republic yet, nobody is complaining why? Now the Igbos want out support them!!!
Read about the first coup which was executed by the ibos.
And no one is stopping you from having your biafra! Go to your landlocked region and settle there afterall no one is dragging it with you ibos!
Cesf'ni!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 22, 2015
wawaboy1:
how many oil wells do you have in your state?
don't mind the lying retard... a confirmed yoruba boy...
i just dig a bit about him..
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

That doesn't change the fact that Yorubas own those lands and you people are just immigrants who are just wasting money!
Bunch of losers!

wasting money...? *laughs at your hidden sense of intimidation* ...dont worry eh...we are not complaining.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 11:08pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

save yourself some data ink, you sound like a scratched record.
Go and die! Never do well greedy people should stop rewriting Nigeria history! Same way they lied that Ojukwu released Awolowo when Gowon did! Loser!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:

don't mind the lousy loser
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

wasting money...? *laughs at your hidden sense of intimidation* ...dont worry eh...we are not complaining.
Don't worry, when yawa burst, you will soon carry your loads on your head back to your villages as witnessed during Lagos june 12 crisis! You can also put those buildings on your flat. head too!
Losers!

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:
Go and die! Never do well greedy people should stop rewriting Nigeria history! Same way they lied that Ojukwu released Awolowo when Gowon did! Loser!
*continues watching your stupidity with amusement...*
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

Don't worry, when yawa burst, you will soon carry your loads on your head back to your villages as witnessed during Lagos june 12 crisis! You can also put those buildings on your flat. head too!
Losers!

till then. *yimu*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Free Surgeries As Baba Returns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.