Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30471 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by YonkijiSappo: 4:06pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

The state of None of your Effing business.

ROFL! shocked
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

looks like you are very eager to suffer another defeat.
This time, the igbo position will be relegated to after the Tiv and Igalas in national discourse.
stop drinking cheap rum dude...
let it come....
you never know what would hit you guys...
until then case reserve...
good morning time for office ..
see yaa

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

stop drink cheap rum dude...
let it come....
you never know what would hit you guys...
until then case reserve...
good morning time for office ..
see yaa

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by cirmuell(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2015
make una sha leave yorubas out of your madness...eyin le mon. undecided SE or SS if una wan leave, good ridance.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

This time, the igbo position will be relegated to after the Tiv and Igalas in national discourse.

pikin, if your juvenile madness needs attention, it shd not be on this thread. When the WA-ZO-BIAs are talking, either you sit and listen or go take your medical pills
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

This time, the igbo position will be relegated to behid the Tiv and Igalas in national discourse.

Tell me another joke

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

pikin, if your juvenile madness needs attention, it shd not be on this thread. When the WA-ZO-BIAs are talking, either you sit and listen or go take your medical pills

So Wazobia are the only people in Nigeria?
No wonder you wan't to discount the account of the Niger-Deltans, and place them under perpetual subjugation...
There is God ooo ...
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 22, 2015
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

Pls, brother, enlighten my dead brain even more

Don't worry dumbo, the likes of me are here, to place your likes in their rightful place.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Are you indirectly trying to subtly inform the rest of us on this thread, that you are a foolish old man?

its alright...i know you need your drugs...and if only there was no petrol scarcity, your pple should have easily gotten your pills...ndo...sorry eh...
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

its alright...i know you need your drugs...and if only there was no petrol scarcity, your pple should have easily gotten your pills...ndo...sorry eh...

Stoopid thing...
What does SonOfEl mean anyways .....
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

So Wazobia are the only people in Nigeria?
No wonder you wan't to discount the account of the Niger-Deltans, and place them under perpetual subjugation...
There is God ooo ...

what a pity...an insecure boy wasting his mother's wifi...
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
illiad:

Attach a Photo · Mention Friends
Benson Chuks
am from delta state and strongly believe in biafra. Pls dont post this rubish next time.
Like · 46 · Reply · Report · 12 May
Clems K Nwafor
Pls ignore this post its nt writn by a niger deltan bt som1 who is jealous nd afraid of d unity b/w SE/SS.probably a yoruba muslem.Nd to u mr impostor poster we've grown pass dis level try d next option. Osochiegbu
Like · 22 · Reply · Report · 12 May
Chioma Amaefula
I think the person that posted this rubbish is an idolt for saying that we igbos do not have any choice but to vote 4 Jonathan .ewu(goat) do u know that choice is as many as we can chose.aturu(sheep) do u also know dat igbos can chose to stay at home that day of election.mumu(fool) but we decided to vote 4 GEJ because we see him as our brother.onye ara(mad u) still u are ungrateful.well u can go and hang ur self.biaffra we stand.u better go and think about ur life ok
Edited · Like · 15 · Reply · Report · 15 May
Ebenezer Ndijiekwu Ossissa
You cant speak for us the deltans... who authorised you to speak on our behalf.....?
Like · 17 · Reply · Report · 12 May
Lukeson Oguchi Luke
i am a proud rivers man and i await my biafra
Like · 13 · Reply · Report · 12 May
1 reply
Darlington Sampson
am from anioma in delta state i so much believe in biafra plz i beg u dnt post dis thing again....last warning
Like · 12 · Reply · Report · 12 May
Francis Nnamdi
The poster is the worse fool of the year. Do you know that the world is aware of the Biafran struggle? Do you know that BIAFRA is the only name that gives Nigeria and the World High Blood Pressure (HBP)? Do you know-had it been the Movement for the Emacipation of Niger Delta (MEND)-during their years of bombing of pipelines/kindnapping of foreign workers, etc, if they had tagged their name-from the begining as: Movement for the Emacipation of Biafra (MENB), I tell you, the world would have intervened into their matter, and talk about self-determination for Biafran people, and by now, the independent they are looking for would have come very very easily, and after it, the Niger-Deltans can now demand for United States of Biafra-which will consists of different nationalist/parts/lands such as the: Ijaws, the Ogonis, the Igbos, the Ibibios, the Anangs, the Ogojas, the Ishekiris, etc, exercising their self-determination by having the full control of all the mineral resouces that are found on their lands and thus, be paying tax to the central government.

They will also have their own police, educational systems-build and maintain as many universities as they want, have their desired electricity system, as well as draw their own road map for infrastructures and industralization, so as to compete with others States/Countries in Biafraland.
Nigeria and the World knows this very fact-that if independent is given to the Biafran people, that Biafra will be: The Kingdom of God on Earth, so, that's why Nigeria/World is afraid of anything called BIAFRA. Do you know that Indonesia makes money from palm oil-three(3) times more than what Nigeria makes from crude oil? And this same Indonesia came to Biafraland and took Biafran palm oil, and today, it is the worlds largest producer of palm oil. Mechanized palm oil-producing alone, can sustain and give Biafrans all the money they need in this world, since every body in the world may need palm oil for food, but it is not every body in this world may need crude oil.
Additionally, one day, crude oil in Niger-Delta will certainly dry up, and thus, earth quake will set-in. Japan had no oil, but they developed their Agricultural sector and used the money gotten from it, to develop their electronic-industries, just the way China is doing, and today, Japan-like China, are among the richest countries in the world.
Let Niger-Deltans ask Nigeria, that: "what sector are they using the money gotten from the Niger-Delta crude oil to develop, that is, the sector that will replace the crude oil in Niger-Delta by the time the oil dries up, and for whose benefit is the sector being developed?
And also, what will happen to Niger-Delta people when earth quake will sets in in their land?"
So, if the Niger-Deltans have not learn their bitter lessons from Nigeria or from their past mistakes, let them support this foolish Yoruba poster, and in the end, they will see what will become of them when Biafra has gone.
If you support me, hit LIKE below.
Edited · Like · 10 · Reply · Report · 13 May
Iam Manyyears Success
a foolish man like u,wat hv u guys niger deltans done 4 urselves,u people re still suffering,although oil is also from dia bt u hv mud houses over there,instead of u 2 join biafrans 2 get ur place in order,u re mking a foolish statement,oil spillage hv been making u guys unconfortable,ur roads over there re nothing 2 right home about,hausas nd yorubas re using u pple 2 amass wealth,u called jonathan ur son,why is he bearing an igbo name,if he was nt 4rm biafra or igbo,wud he bear dat name,likewise the so called niger deltans they bear igbo names,some places in de niger delta re bearing igbo names nd maybe u bear an igbo name,u re a fool,i even heard dat de community where dis oil re being drilled in de niger delta,dat they re still as poor as church rat,no development.i dnt knw wat 2 classify u to.
Like · 10 · Reply · Report · 12 May
1 reply
Apostle Bartholomew
Your ideology is the main cause of that ur sons failure in the election.
Like · 13 · Reply · Report · 12 May
Uchenna Eze
Hahahahahahah Yoruba media! Yoruba media!! Yoruba media!!! Do you ever get tired at all? Its always very easy to identify when Yorubas write . Yorubas with their fake old skool divide and rule games . You will get tired. Its obvious Radio Biafra Biafran is doing the expected damage to Yorubas cunny and snicky life styles in zoo called Nigeria. Biafra all the way.
If you believe its yoruba media at work hit ''LIKE''.
Like · 9 · Reply · Report · 13 May
 View next comments…
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Abagworo(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2015
chiefinalowo:
ibos are trying to force South South into an illegal marriage in order to rape them.
I am happy the South-southerners are speaking against ibos force marriage now.

You people tend to equate Jonathan and PDP propagandists as Igbo spokesmen. Igbos know where Igboland starts and ends and everyone also know that Biafra is not equivalent to Igboland. Aniocha and Oshimili in Delta State are Igbos but were included in the declaration of Benin republic during the Biafran war while Ibibio are not Igbos but were included in Biafra republic which was basically the Eastern region.

That cleared, the issue is we that are agitating for the republic of Igboland(different from Biafra) include Ahaba, Kwale, Port Harcourt as part of that republic which is strictly for Igbo speaking people.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SOUNDKING: 4:21pm On May 22, 2015
OduaVanguard:

My brother, the truth (they say) is like smoke, it can never be hidden coz it will find a way to slip out/escape into the open. Keep telling them the truth, it shall set us all free from lies.

They have resorted to labeling any SS person that disagrees with them as "yolobas". Smh
no body is begging you to join Biafra stay with Nigeria that is your choice and you have the right of choice.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Stoopid thing...
What does SonOfEl mean anyways .....

decompose filth, it means ''scholes0 is an slowpoke trying to masturbate his ego''

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SOUNDKING: 4:24pm On May 22, 2015
chiefinalowo:
ibos are trying to force South South into an illegal marriage in order to rape them.
I am happy the South-southerners are speaking against ibos force marriage now.
no body is forcing you into anything people of your kind are not needed in Biafra pls. We only identify with those who identify with us. God bless Biafra.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

what a pity...an insecure boy wasting his mother's wifi...

Worthless old man browsing nairaland from under his wife's wrapper while all your age mates are busy earning a living and benefiting the rest of humanity.
You better get a grip over yourself, before life passes you by and you become a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by wawaboy1(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2015
mcquin:
When I tell them this, and I move on to say i'm an Efik, from Ikot-Ansa, Calabar. And you can locate my father's house at Joseph Ukpang street, they caall me a Yoruba like say who no agree with Igbo na yoruba.

My brother Se songo!
how many oil wells do you have in your state?
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2015
wawaboy1:
how many oil wells do you have in your state?

Goodness me.... they are coming out..
It is all about the oil wells isn't it.....
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Worthless old man browsing nairaland from under his wife's wrapper while all your age mates are busy earning a living and benefiting the rest of humanity.
You better get a grip over yourself, before life passes you by and you become a laughing stock.

you a kinda correct, my mates are outside working while am indoor ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF MY LABOUR. Let your father or PREFERABLY YOUR MUM come and see me, i could help her rehabilitate you u know...

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

you a kinda correct, my mates are outside working while am indoor ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF MY LABOUR. Let your father or PREFERABLY YOUR MUM come and see me, i could help her rehabilitate you u know...

You should be ashamed of your grey hair ....
Your mates are using their hard earned cash to fund NGO's and benefit humanity, while you are here talking like late Sam Loko's long lost brother.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Heebucun(f): 4:32pm On May 22, 2015
I believe yeebos to be delusional if they belive other tribes will miss them.
Let dem go and start their Biafra like they always chant.
Who cares?

They are not even the owner of oyel they are always shouting cheesy shocked
Nobody wants to exist with them undecided
One wonders how a tribe came to be full of such hate and distrust even to each other.

They always insult yoruba but something i know is no yoruba will ever accept a coward like ojukwu as an hero.
In other news the south south doesn't want you.
Can you just go already to create ur worthless country

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SOUNDKING: 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Bro, please be careful about that o. Some of these people are no different from extremists/terrorists who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated to die for a worthless cause.

They can use such information as you propose to share to track you down and do you harm, so pls thread carefully in dealing with these fanatics /extremists.
you are the extremist and you know how they operate, i even wonder why i am posting anything on this thread who cares, we the southeast will only identify with those who identify with us simple, no body convinced philip effiong, oko oko ndem,nzeogwu and many Biafran soldiers of present day SS origin to identify till the last day,and i will not discredit them because we have people like you today, a traitor will always give birth to his kind, afterall we had traitors from core igbos not to talk of you.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by DiademSh07: 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

scholes, abeg take style commot for this thread, you padi is indirectly hinting u to do so...you repeat issues...BIAFRA WAS TO INTEGRATE IGBO COMMUNITIES SHOULD BIAFRA HAD SUCCEEDED IN SECEDING...THAT WAS WHY BIAFRA HAD COMMANDERS FROM MIDWEST IGBO eg ACHUZIA, NZEOGWU...ETC,..DONT U GET IT? Abeg commot for this thread, small pikin...
The coup became ibo coup because they hijacked it from Nzeogwu!
Nzeogwu's plan was to kill all Nigeria's leaders but the the ibo in the coup tip off their leaders, kill others save for theirs! That was how it became ibo coup!

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

The coup became ibo coup because they hijacked it (the original intention & plan) from Nzeogwu!
Nzeogwu's plan was to kill all Nigeria's leaders irrespective of tribe but the the ibo in the coup tip off their leaders, and killed all the other tribes save for themselves! That was how it became an ibo coup!

THANK YOU for that wonderful piece of Info!

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SOUNDKING: 4:37pm On May 22, 2015
dunkem21:
No wahala ..no be by force. We will still hold the SS as our brothers and friends even if they don't join

The most important thing is to know your enemies and friends grin

The struggle continues ..Aluta continua!

you have said it all bro,come chop no be come work.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 22, 2015
adeitoro:

Igbo hater I guess u are yolobber
u can't even spell yoruba rightly, boy u nid to go back to nusery school
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

You should be ashamed of your grey hair ....
Your mates are using their hard earned cash to fund NGO's and benefit humanity, while you are here talking like late Sam Loko's long lost brother.

we are saying the same thing, call your mum, let her come and see me, so we can discuss how to fund your mental condition to recovery. Its my personal NGO for morons like you.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Chiaka(f): 4:40pm On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
I want to use this oppurnity to pls inform all the igbos/south easterners, i would have prefer to call you biafrans but you are still under the canopee of nigeria.
Niger delta (south south geo-political zone) is not against your biafran struggle, no, we are not against it. We understand the persecutions the igbo tribe have and are currently going through in the north,south west and in the south south, you are always critised, you are never loved, they condem you, they hate your progress, they don't see you as one of them, they even go as far as not geting married to your tribe and also not selling lands to you (Expecially the Ogba people,Ogoni people,Kalabari people,engenni people and some part of ikwerre, expecially outside port harcourt and obio apkor local govt areas all in present day rivers state)
In the north they are killing you, in the south west (yoruba land) they are killing and deporting you, in the south south they dispise you they never acepted your biafra proposal even when you both lived as then eastern region, up till date the kalabari,ikwerre,ogoni,ogba and ekpeye people of rivers state celebrate the liberation of their tribe from the hands of the igbos during the biafran war.
We understand the love as many may say that the igbos have for we the south south, e.g the massive support you gave to our son in 2011 and 2015 presidential elections and we are very glad for this, i want to say a big thank you for everyone of you. We the south south have showed so much appreciation to you igbos for the love you have for us, we have never killed you,deport you, close down your investment, or even introduce policies that will make life unbearable for you in the south south, we have never, we accomodate you, you leave without fear unlike in other regions of nigeria, even though the fear is there as some may say, but it is less in the south south than any other region of nigeria.
But i have now understood that despite all these freedom giving to you igbos by we the south south in south south zone have never be regarded by most of you, you still figure hate in our minds, you still figure out batrayer in our minds, you belief the only thing that would clear all this though you have toward us is our open aceptance of biafra republic as 98% of south south are not in support/interested in biafra.
Ever since the biafra war, all you are all bent to is letting we the south south belief the northerners and the yorubas are our enemies even when we have no record of any negative role they played on us rather they even helped by liberating us from the hands of the larger tribe (igbos) in the then eastern region. Secondly you have always been preaching love in our ears, trying to make us believe that the only brothers we have in nigeria are the igbos, forgetting the negative role your fathers who migrated to the south south place on the ibibio people (google Aro-ibibio war and through the wikipedia link click and read for yourself), on the ikwerre,ogba and ekpeye people (were there community names were changed,teaching of igbo language in schools,overthrowning the mayor of port harcourt from an ikwerrian, rewriting the history and bent on eradicating the culture of the ikwerre,ogba, and ekpeye people and so on), on the ogonis, the kalabari and even the etche people of rivers state. Indeed you were bent on igbolising the south south, but you never succeeded as the ikwerres,ogbas and ekpeyes that were affected more than all other ethnic group in the south south and been documented by the nigerian govt as ethnic groups of there own, not igbo,not ijaw,not yoruba, not hausa but on there individual tribe, they still retain there history and are not members of any of your organisation till date even if they bear similar names,cultures and language with you igbos.
Truth most be told and do not hate me for this, because it will not change anything.
Geo-graphically south south is far larger than south east (only cross rivers and akwa ibom is more than the whole of the south east).
In terms of natural resources, south south by the grace of God is more bless than the south east, excluding our crude oil that is been used to feed the whole of our dear country today including you igbos, as you offer nothing to the federal govt but recieve monthly allocation every month fron our God given resoureces, we, south south are not fools and can never be decieved.
In terms of development you are no were close to we the south south, as only port harcourt city (ikwerre land) with airports,sea ports popularly known as the lagos of the south south/niger delta is more developed than the whole of the south east, not to talk of warri,calabar,benin and presently uyo the capital of akwa ibom state all in the south south zone.
Politically we (south south) are far better than you south easterners.
Let me just stop here, some times i ask this question; Who is suppose to ask who to join her.
South south is south south, south east is south east, south west is south west, we have different struggles, we the south south we have Movement For The Emacipation Of Niger Delta Republic (M.E.N.D) a republic that was first decleared on feb.23the 1996 even before ojukwu's biafra republic declearation, the south west have there Oduduwa, and also the south east have there biafra.
Igbos stop telling people we are part of your biafra, as 98% of us are not aware/in support of what you are doing over there. 30th of march you shall be celebrating your biafran heroes, and urge every nigerian to watch and see if the south south will participate in this celebration, if you find anyone with a biafran flag in any of the south south state go and check very well he or she is igbo, that is if at all you will find one.
I don't hate anybody but rather am trying to secure my people (south south) from falling into another nigeria (south south and south east merging to form biafra). I will never allow that by the grace of God.
I urge all the indegenes of the south south zone to love one another, though we are of seperated ethnic groups but God has a reason for placing us together in one region, we ever you go, were ever you stay threat a south southerners be it ikwerre,urhobo,itsekiri,ogoni,ijaw,e.t.c as you blood brother for we are one.
Don't be moved by those creating fake biafran maps that has south south on it for they are confused people, yes and they will continue to be confused till they realise themselfs.
As we await the almighty God who have placed us together to grant us our freedom always have one thing in mind, I am a nigeria but with time me and my generation to come will surely one day be Niger deltans, not biafra, not oduduwa not arewa but Niger delta..
God bless you all.....By Ubong .E.Daniel ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=699057263537466&id=691375847638941&_rdr

Saying the same thing all part of lower Niger! the name is not important
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Chiaka(f): 4:40pm On May 22, 2015
Saying the same thing all part of lower Niger! the name is not important
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

These yoruba monkeys can't differentiate an Igbo from an Efik, even if their lives depend on it. Every non-yoruba, non-hausa is Igbo. So stop forming familiarity, illiterate dunce from yorumbaland.
The same way you flatheaded cannibals can't differentiate a tiv or a nupe man from an Hausa/fulani in the north. Even your shallow governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land / APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.