Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' (51498 Views)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 22, 2015
Let them delete each other so we can finally have peace

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by condralbede(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2015
PointB:

Me too, until I learnt the were made by lepers in unclean places! cry cry
hehehe ..Wldone man,abeg make dem keep thr wahala for North ooo.we go find a way to dey cultivate watermelon here too.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by mediahubng(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
have you heard?

#NEWSONG:

Iyanya – Baby Daddy (Prod by London Boyz) [MUSIC] - Media Hub Ng http:///vbo5dg

>>> www.mediahubng.com
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
francizy:
I hope this doesn't turn to bloodshed because whenever there's a protest there, the next thing is, innocent people will pay the price with their heads..

Army please do your work and protect innocent Christian lives...
Are you serious or have you forgotten how islam works.Before tomorrow it will be at least twenty dead and hundreds injured following riots by islamists in kano

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by spencekat(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2015
A house divided against itself.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 22, 2015
ehe
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by tupacshakur(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2015
The world would have been a very much better place without Islam...

I expect nothing less than $hit from a religion whose foundation was characterized by violence and bloodletting.

I learnt Mohammed was also a Paedophile. Fucckin Man!

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shame on lslam and its jiadist followers.Before tomorrow it will be twenty dead after muslim riots in kano angry.

See their terrorist face like blasphemy

Jesus said in the book of matthew that he has not come to bring peace to the world but sword. He then sent his blink blink pastor to provide the sword to his followers, then the mumu followers are now using the sword as instructed by their leader Jesus. so which one come be "shame on islam" Let us face the truth; Shame on Christianity and the blink blink pastors providing the swords
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by SeverusSnape(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
ldiotts shut you son of a w.hore.Your idiotic prophet need more blood
Don't mind that ElFenomeno1, He's a ludicrous Islamist and blood-cuddling cess-pool of sub-human filth, an uunrepentant bigotic nincompoop. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
Before you know it now they will forget their targets and turn on Christians
You know they think like nama

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
tupacshakur:
The world would have been a very much better place without Islam...

Jesus said in the book of matthew that he has not come to bring peace to the world but sword. He then sent his blink blink pastor to provide the sword to his followers, then the mumu followers are now using the sword as instructed by their leader Jesus. Let us face the truth; The world would have been a very much better place without Christianity
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

Jesus said in the book of matthew that he has not come to bring peace to the world but sword. He then sent his blink blink pastor to provide the sword to his followers, then the mumu followers are now using the sword as instructed by their leader Jesus. Let us face the truth; The world would have been a very much better place without Christianity

Focus on the rampage in Kano
There are shouts of Allah arched bar rending the air while machetes are landing on necks

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by francizy(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2015
omenka:
Haha.

I'm very sure most people simply rushed to comment just after reading the title.

I'm very sure had they read and realised it was a Sharia Court that was burnt, and the "judge" who made the alleged blasphemous comment is a Muslim, they wouldn't have typed what they typed.

Oh well, I'm winding down here. Seems kids have taken over the forum. smiley

One simply can't get any constructive engagement with opponents around here anymore.

As my pastor would say; it is well with us.
Enjoy guys.

They are right for the comments here because it mostly ends in a Christian, non-religious and non-hausa/Fulani Muslim blood bath.

A good example for you to ponder on is the Denmark cartoon. Then tell me how it was/is related to a Nigerian that Nigerian Christians had to pay for the cartoonist's stupidity with their lives.

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Macelliot(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
MUMU people indeed
you See! ...
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:
Let them delete each other so we can finally have peace

And with this statement you'd go to 'church' and pray to 'God'

After wishing your fellow human death doesn't that make you a 'murderer' as well smiley
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
tucky200:
I don't read books to knww abt islam Every fact is on the holy quran... Learn to use ur senses at all times
Lol. Abeg swerve.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shame on lslam and its jiadist followers.Before tomorrow it will be twenty dead after muslim riots in kano angry.

I pray that Christians will not be one killed by these jihadists

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ola1982(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:

shame on your generation when your so call pastor dey traffic hard drugs nobody comment about it.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by tupacshakur(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

Jesus said in the book of matthew that he has not come to bring peace to the world but sword. He then sent his blink blink pastor to provide the sword to his followers, then the mumu followers are now using the sword as instructed by their leader Jesus. so which one come be "shame on islam" Let us face the truth; Shame on Christianity and the blink blink pastors providing the swords

I don't do Jesus either. I'm an Atheist and fuckin' proud of it.

Nevertheless, I've read about Jesus Christ and Mohammed. The former was peace-loving, righteous and cool. The latter was an unrepentant Monster in human form.

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmm.
I wish Any place burnt by this people is taken off the map. Only then will they learn to do the right thing first.
What is the essence of burning the sharia court sparing the culprit and then going to the emir to take judgement on the Judge.
God should take back his brains from them since they don't want to make use of it.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 1:45pm On May 22, 2015
ola1982:
shame on your generation when your so call pastor dey traffic hard drugs nobody comment about it.
ldioot your mates are blowing themselves up for 72 virgins and you are here talking trash

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

Did you read anywhere in the original post of Christians burning down a court?

Moslem swine

7 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
RedBenson:
Islam and voilence are like 5 and 6. You cant separate one from the other. Smh!

My dear if you know how to read, go and read your story book very well. Christianity is the originator of violence, book of matthew made it clear that Jesus did not come to the world for anything peaceful except with sword, and having pastors like blink blink to distribute the swords for their mumu followers. Abeg blame your christianity for invented violence and leave islam out of this
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind that ElFenomeno1, He's a ludicrous Islamist and blood-cuddling cess-pool of sub-human filth, an uunrepentant bigotic nincompoop. angry angry
That heefiot is a confirmed terrorist angry

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by dammilotun(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
It is time we develop a level of social tolerance in Nigeria, and each religion need sound teachers to tell their followers you can't fight for God,any God is strong enough to defend himself.i desire a Nigeria of peace,the insults on social media even amidst we the youth is disturbing.selah
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by francizy(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Are you serious or have you forgotten how islam works.Before tomorrow it will be at least twenty dead and hundreds injured following riots by islamists in kano

That's my fear because most of the Christian deaths from riots open the north were either caused by whites, non-christians, etc. I hope that one day, Nigeria divides with the Muslim majority having their country and Christian majority having theirs.

Lord Luggard's seed has long bore evil fruits as millions of Christian lives have already been sacrificed.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
Calm down folks
Buhari is coming
After may 29th all this will cease

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
Ignorance is truly a disease! Did you people read at all? Sharia court, statement made by Muslim entity yet for some reason you bigots still feel oppressed, most of you silently wishing a Church was named or a Christian was hurt so that you can validate your point but as you can see these are ignorant Muslims protesting a statement made by an even more ignorant person. It does not involve Christians, so bigots give it a rest!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by seankay(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
Islam again? angry What can we do to end this religion?

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 1:48pm On May 22, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
I pray that Christians will not be one killed by these jihadists
Who do you think they will kill if not infidels angry

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Did you read anywhere in the original post of Christians burning down a court?

Moslem swine

Original post by who? the coconut head OP? or the source?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

My dear if you know how to read, go and read your story book very well. Christianity is the originator of violence, book of matthew made it clear that Jesus did not come to the world for anything peaceful except with sword, and having pastors like blink blink to distribute the swords for their mumu followers. Abeg blame your christianity for invented violence and leave islam out of this

And after that the Christians didn't hear it,the Muslims took over and formed terrorist groups
Hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.