Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' (51440 Views)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by babadem2much(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2015
W[b][/b] WE SHOULD NOT BE BOTHERED
NA DEM D DO DEA SEF NOW MY JOY HAS NO BOUNDS
AS NO XTIAN IS INVOLVED
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:
Ignorance is truly a disease! Did you people read at all? Sharia court, statement made by Muslim entity yet for some reason you bigots still feel oppressed, most of you silently wishing a Church was named or a Christian was hurt so that you can validate your point but as you can see these are ignorant Muslims protesting a statement made by an even more ignorant person. It does not involve Christians, so bigots give it a rest!

Shatap

So it should be Ok if moslem morons kill their fellow moslems and burn a sharia building?

You fool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Jaydee009: 1:50pm On May 22, 2015
Anyone who sees this as news is a baby... Events like this have been happening since the time of the "prophet" Muhammad of islam.

After his death, many of his followers fought themselves to the death in a quest to seize power conquer territories and become the "caliph"

Islam has 4 factions with their respective interpretations of the Koran. No wonder they seem so confused.

The only reason Islam seems united on the surface is because they feel they have a bigger enemy to fight. (other faiths)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Bants(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
Who dey brain wash this people Christian leaders go ask for money Muslim leaders go ask for death
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Macelliot(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
Niyinficient:

Why have u failed to make proper use of Urr brain (dats if u have any functional one) ? Hw Yoruba and Igbo take enter d matter na? Tribal bigot! Wawa! Ode! Ozuor! Apamu!
I'm not Tribalistic bro...
That's what the Yorubas do on this forum...
When they have some issues or disagreement with the Hausa/fulanis, they will start mentioning Igbos...

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

Original post by who? the coconut head OP? or the source?

Stop displaying your fascist religious beliefs
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by TheAdvocate(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
Is that court building the office of the Tijjaniya sect? Cant understand this co-relation at all.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
francizy:

They are right for the comments here because it mostly ends in a Christian, non-religious and non-hausa/Fulani Muslim blood bath.

A good example for you to ponder on is the Denmark cartoon. Then tell me how he was/is related to a Nigerian that Nigerian Christians had to pay for the cartoonist's stupidity with their lives.

Sorry but what you wrote don't make sense! How's this situation similar? This involves an Hausa muslim making offensive statement in a Sharia court, how does it involve Christians? I think before you start making senseless comments and causing more people to look at your kind as ignorant, I suggest you refrain from your assumptive nature and your sentimental attitude!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
Jaydee009:
Anyone who sees this as news is a baby... Events like this have been happening since the time of the "prophet" Muhammad of islam.

After his death, many of his followers fought themselves to the death in a quest to seize power conquer territories and become the "caliph"

Islam has 4 factions with their respective interpretations of the Koran. No wonder they seem so confused.

The only reason Islam seems united on the surface is because they feel they have a bigger enemy to fight. (other faiths)

That is the truth they don't want you to know
Nearly Everyone iin Iran is Muslim yet the Shia and Sunnis are blowing each other up in their various mosques
Even if the whole world became Muslim,there still won't be peace
They are incapable of peace because the religion was founded and rooted in violence

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Jayuba(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
Most of the youths there dont even know why they are protesting.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ahaz: 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:
The Yorubas will blame Igbos for this.....
instead of blaming their oga kpatakpata up north

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by funkybully(f): 1:54pm On May 22, 2015
eskober:

this is not the first time u r making this kind of comment.
i was ignoring u ignoring u, but i need to tell u that my papa and mama are actually very stupidd and senless

Eya, say Sorry to them

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Shatap

So it should be Ok if moslem morons kill their fellow moslems and burn a sharia building?

You fool

And you are wise? If not that you have eyes and can't see or have brains but can't comprehend, you'll realize my comment was aimed at those bashing Islam for the stupidity of a few. Killing of any human is wrong and evil no matter the religion but to blame Islam for issues resulting from misinterpretation and illiteracy is just plain silly!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by menesheh(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2015
Horseshits fighting for allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

Sorry but what you wrote don't make sense! How's this situation similar? This involves an Hausa muslim making offensive statement in a Sharia court, how does it involve Christians? I think before you start making senseless comments and causing more people to look at your kind as ignorant, I suggest you refrain from your assumptive nature and your sentimental attitude!

You must be drunk or you don't know how to read, where in the post says "an Hausa muslim making offensive statement in a Sharia court"? rather what was posted was "The sect leader was said to have “made unguarded statements against prophet Muhammad last week”, during his usual preaching at Goron Dutse General area of Kano metropolis"

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by christopher123(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2015
FOOLISH PEOPLE OF FOOLISH RELIGION...WHY CANT THEY ALLOW THE MUHAMMAD TO FIGHT OR DEFEND HIMSELF...THESE ARE THE REASON I SEE ISLAM AS AN ABBERATION.....

BUT I STILL HAVE SOME VERY NICE MUSLIM FRIEND, BUT I GUESS THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE INTO

Editor1:

www.thecable.ng/breaking-muslim-youths-burn-kano-court-protest-blasphemous-comment

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Duru1(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2015
Those jackasses can burn down Kano State if they wish, I shall not give a rataxx. It is one of the reasons certain people will continue to agitate for the disintegration of the accident called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:
Ignorance is truly a disease! Did you people read at all? Sharia court, statement made by Muslim entity yet for some reason you bigots still feel oppressed, most of you silently wishing a Church was named or a Christian was hurt so that you can validate your point but as you can see these are ignorant Muslims protesting a statement made by an even more ignorant person. It does not involve Christians, so bigots give it a rest!

You are the most ignorant on this thread, can you pls go back and read the post again.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by francizy(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

So how did the cartoon from a "Danish newspaper" white men relate to Nigerian Christians? But Christians were murdered in cold blood. If you are blinded enough not to see the correlation, then face your course. Nigerian Christians have been killed on several ocassions for what they know nothing about, even during some protests against Israel's bombing of Paki.

Who are the ignorant set here? The ones killing people for no reason or the ones condemning the acts?

Say the truth and be set free.
Live and let live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by simpleseyi: 2:03pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shame on lslam and its jiadist followers.Before tomorrow it will be twenty dead after muslim riots in kano angry.

See their terrorist face like blasphemy

Shame on your forefathers.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by PehaKaso: 2:03pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
really?
Ur mother ought to be the most valuable and cherish individual in ur life. Learn to love ur mom , start by respecting other people's mother that shows how much you love ur mom...
For the record i don't insult other ppeople's mom... learn to do thesame

A mature response 4rm a literate Southy 2 an illiterate Northy!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 22, 2015
Duru1:
Those jackasses can burn down Kano State if they wish, I shall not give a rataxx. It is one of the reasons certain people will continue to agitate for the disintegration of the accident called Nigeria.

My relatives in Kano have since fled abandoning all their sweat in that
God forsaken land
They can burn down the whole place if they want
All I have are memories of my childhood vacations

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

You must be drunk or you don't know how to read, where in the post says "an Hausa muslim making offensive statement in a Sharia court"? rather what was posted was "The sect leader was said to have “made unguarded statements against prophet Muhammad last week”, during his usual preaching at Goron Dutse General area of Kano metropolis"

Are you deliberately ignorant or is that just the way you are? The man is a muslim belonging to an Islamic sect, if all you can pick out of my statement is the Sharia court then you are just a troll!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 2:05pm On May 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

Shame on your forefathers.
Shame on your blood thirsty prophet

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jkross(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Whatever that happens in North should stay in North except Watermelon and Carrot

Bro you forget oinion abi u no dey chop sugar cane?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

And you are wise? If not that you have eyes and can't see or have brains but can't comprehend, you'll realize my comment was aimed at those bashing Islam for the stupidity of a few. Killing of any human is wrong and evil no matter the religion but to blame Islam for issues resulting from misinterpretation and illiteracy is just plain silly!

Just in Suicide bombing in Saudi mosque and also another bomb went off in Yemen with ISIS claiming responsibility.

So if at the heart of Islam you still have violence and tension then it shows either moslems are not in agreement on their religion or something is fundamentally wrong with this mad man religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by simpleseyi: 2:06pm On May 22, 2015
Jaydee009:

Please how many factions does Christianity has? 10, 100, 1000?

Orthodox - Catholics, CCC, C & S, e.t.c.
Protestants - Anglicans, African Churches e.t.c.
Pentecostal - 1 million factios

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Preye that's uncalled for....what about pastors who rape women,kids both male and female...what do you say about those??

I haven't seen anyone call all christians 'rapists' just because of that

My dear, concerning this matter, I still hold onto my earlier comment: the world would have been a more peaceful and serene place if we had not Islam!

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by SeverusSnape(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
francizy:

So how did the cartoon from a "Danish newspaper" white men relate to Nigerian Christians? But Christians were murdered in cold blood. If you are blinded enough not to see the correlation, then face your course. Nigerian Christians has been killed on several ocassions for what they know nothing about, even during some protests against Israel's bombing of Paki.

Who are the ignorant set here? The ones killing people for no reason or the ones condemning the acts?

Live and let live.
They won't understand, They're not in the north, They've never stayed in the north. I implore abbey621 to go there and spend some years, His perception will change, Or maybe he's a mohammedan for him to be defending them this way.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ozoigbondu: 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
francizy:

That's my fear because most of the Christian deaths from riots open the north were either caused by whites, non-christians, etc. I hope that one day, Nigeria divides with the Muslim majority having their country and Christian majority having theirs.

Lord Luggard's seed has long bore evil fruits as millions of Christian lives have already been sacrificed.
Thats my concern.lf the islamist go mad and kill themselves why should i care but rather than doing that they pounce on innocent christains killing them for being infideld

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
francizy:

So how did the cartoon from a "Danish newspaper" white men relate to Nigerian Christians? But Christians were murdered in cold blood. If you are blinded enough not to see the correlation, then face your course. Nigerian Christians has been killed on several ocassions for what they know nothing about, even during some protests against Israel's bombing of Paki.

Live and let live.

When you calm down and learn to read then maybe you'll start making sense, instead of using baseless rhetoric try to look at the facts. The Denmark cartoon and this incidence are in no way similar! This case here is between muslim group and should in no case involve the killing of innocent Christian. I know you are trying to justify the bigotry in your heart but just calm down okay!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
When I call on Biafrans and the rest to rise up get and pursue freedom from the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio, they call me hater of the North.

These Arab wannabes are violent, nothing will change their mentality.

From burning Sharia court, it will reach burning of churches.

Biafrans, hear the voice of wisdom, bring come home now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.