Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc (38806 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by omonnakoda: 3:10am On May 24, 2015
nyabingi:
Nnadi has a point in his explanation about the fraudulent 1999 constitution, the US Congress men know better that when a single document binds a group together then the interests of each segment of that group must be adequately protected 50-50 but its not the case in the Nigerian setup, 1914 was a fraud, the consent of the various ethnic group was never sought, What this man is saying is simple Let's review the single document that binds us together as a country!
And you need to go to American Congress to do that? Who is the Senator or Member of the House of Representatives representing that man? What lawful or democratic means have they used to achieve their objectives .Have they subjected their objectives to the popularity test? Why not join or form a party and contest elections to push their agenda
Has any State House of Assembly passed any motion against the constitution. The truth is we have a group of attention seeking amateurs playing to the gallery.
What we have is a group of individuals who know they cannot win elections or further their objectives through legitimate means seeking to do so by the backdoor. The Congress will listen politely and do NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 3:16am On May 24, 2015
Txonyi:
we know u learnt that from s/w controlled media. anyways bleep on. we dnt need yorubas ok? make una go get money to buy fuel first! ha ha ha funny people.
Yet you ibo parasites who had little to nothing resources in your erosion ravaged mud soil have been combing Yoruba states with non stop!
By the way, everything I pointed out was documented, not the tales by moonlight stories you ibos got from your papa and uncles!
Bunch of losers!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 3:30am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Yet you ibo parasites who had little to nothing resources in your erosion ravaged mud soil have been combing Yoruba states with non stop!
By the way, everything I pointed out was documented, not the tales by moonlight stories you ibos got from your papa and uncles!
Bunch of losers!
yea! we ard bunch of losers who enjoy fuel availability at 120 per litre, have good power supply, own must of the cars and shops in your lagos! yea we are parasites who without govt help are self made billionaires! parasites that your stupid govt wont let go! ha ha ha u are just envios and jealous! who documented the crap you posted above? the s/waste media rite? well, dnt worry, soon lack of fuel go make them shut down and shut up! ha ha biafra rocks! go commit suicide if u are pained.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 3:39am On May 24, 2015
Txonyi:
yea! we ard bunch of losers who enjoy fuel availability at 120 per litre, have good power supply, own must of the cars and shops in your lagos! yea we are parasites who without govt help are self made billionaires! parasites that your stupid govt wont let go! ha ha ha u are just envios and jealous! who documented the crap you posted above? the s/waste media rite? well, dnt worry, soon lack of fuel go make them shut down and shut up! ha ha biafra rocks! go commit suicide if u are pained.
Eediot! If the SS and SW who are the largest oil producing region are experiencing fuel scarcity, the SE who produce little to no oil can't say otherwise!
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!
Who is envious of your erosion ravaged mud soil region where both indigene and non-indigene run away from?
Bunch of never do well people!
So it was the media that made Ekwueme the VP of Shehu Shagari? It was also the media that made Zik wrote in his article that Ironsi cancelled regional federalism and truncated SS succesion?
Bunch of losers!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 5:22am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Eediot, you can't even dispute the other point I raised because you know they are the cold hard truth!
Ibos, lies and betrayals, very synonymous!
That script you pasted was culled from an ibo website: http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/ephraim-emenanjo-adinlofu/the-igbos-of-delta-state-and-crisis-of-identity-part-2.html.
The ibo fool who wanted to ibonize Ika kept crying that Ika shouldn't deny the ibos like the desperate eediot he is!
And who cares if the Obi of Owa welcomed ibos after the civil war? The civil war has been fought, so what? The funny thing is he mentioned the name of obi of Agbor but cat caught his tongue/hand when it came to Obi of Owa!
Let me tell you now if you don't know that the Obi of Owa who was declared wanted was the Efeimozor 1, obaigbena!
The likes of Ighodah, uwakma, Osaigbovo, Osabohien fought on the side of the army against the ibos!
Does these people names ring a bell? These were ika men who fought the ibos in Asaba!
Why is that only 1 ika guy was found amidst of the biafrans?
Gen. Anuku was the only ika found among the aniocha/oshimi, ibusa and the igbos that made up the biafras. That's inconsequential by the way because 2 yorubas were also among the biafrans! Does that make yorubas biafrans?
Bunch of never do well people! Known losers!

OMG YOU ARE REALLY THE STUPIDEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET IN MY NATURAL BORN LIFE. My God, I never in a billion years thought I'll meet a man as f00lish as you but alas here you are. I told you earlier, please do the world a favor and kill yourself; you are an epidemic waiting to happen. There is definitely, most definitely, a brain parasite in your head. you are a disease walking. The website I gave you was where Edinlofu wrote the article and posted, the forum copied from there. The same way on this forum, people post news articles from other website on here.

Do you understand how forum works or do you want me to break that down to a microscopic level as well for you to understand? OMG you are dumb as f2k.

I told you to bring FACTS and yet again this illiterate is giving me STORIES. Did I ask for stories or something tangible to BACK YOUR STATEMENT UP.
Isn't it funny out of all the names you listed, I googled EACH AND EVERYONE of them and ONLY ONE was existence, Ogbemubia, and not only that, he was also not of ika origin but rather Benin descendant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Ogbemudia
http://www.edoworld.net/Ogbemudiabiography.html

The problem with your illiterate sef is the fact you think everyone is as stup1d and ignorant as you. Do you not realize we live in the 21st century and every single thing you type can be verified by a single search. Are you that backwards and stup1d that you don't think of a better lie? Are you really?

This your post is dumbest of it all
Let me tell you now if you don't know that the Obi of Owa who was declared wanted was the Efeimozor 1, obaigbena!

Next time you want to lie make sure you research and back up your lie accurately dumb@ss. The Obaigbena are not even of a royal family and the obi of owa during Biafra was Emmanuel Onyike Efeizomor

The post-colonial era coincides almost precisely with his ascension to the ancient throne of Owa Kingdom as the 17th Obi of Owa on the 6th day of September 1959.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=704772266204767&id=537009042981091

Biafra started in year 1967

And not only that, the same oba in which you tried to lie on was
Obi (Dr.) Efeizomor II was Chairman Ika and Asaba Divisional Income Tax Review tribunal 1961, Chairman panel on ways of improving / increasing government Tax collection in Ika Division; Chairman Ika Divisional Education Board 1973 to 1975, Chairman National Freedom from Hunger campaign Bendel State 1974 to 1976, Chairman State Advisory Committee on Education for citizenship 1977, Chairman Land use Allocation Advisory committee in Ika Local Government Area; Chairman Police Community Relations Committee 1985, Chairman Zonal Police Public Relation Committee, Ika, Ndokwa, Aniocha and Osimili Local Government Areas 1987 to 1992; Chairman EPI, ORT implementation committee Ika Local Government area 1987, Chairman Ika MAMSER implementation committee 1987 to 1992, Chairman Committee on land Dispute in Gbariagolor, Alidinma Scheme 1977 and Vice Chairman Presidential Panel on Warri Crisis 2003 among others.

On top of that, that same Obi you are trying to lie on and claim he was wanted by Ojukwu also wrote a book where he stated

Community Development in Owa Kingdom by Efeizomor II (Obi of Owa)
https://books.google.co.uk/books?ei=asn0TfnfJY2q8AOL_IiwBw&ct=result&id=WXouAQAAIAAJ&hl=en

Next time you want to lie, at least for God sake use even -0.1% of your brain. we are in the 21st century M0ron; everything you say can be researched. I swear I said before and I'm going to say it again, you are a bonafide ILLITERATE. Do us all a favor and commit suicide. You got a disease waiting to infect the whole world. Your stupid1ty is worse than Ebola. Do us all a favor and eradicate it now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 8:47am On May 24, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ has divided this country with sentiment more than any other government has done. My question for the people clamoring for this reforms are

i. Will they have gone for this presentation if GEJ had won

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria

iii. After we divide and go our separate ways what happened to the Nigerians that got married to different tribes ?

I rest my case if they have objective answers to this questions !!! cool tongue

Please, find answers to your questions below:

GEJ has divided this country with sentiment more than any other government has done. My question for the people clamoring for this reforms are - GEJ did not divide the country. The country divided since 1966. We must tell ourselves the truth. While successive governments have tried to hide under the cloak of "One Nigeria", GEJ tried deemed it necessary that we need to restructure the nation, hence the CONFAB. However, you "wisemen" feel that you can continue the subjugation into the 21 Century. The World has changed.

i. Will they have gone for this presentation if GEJ had won - Yes, because Nigeria needs restructuring and perhaps NO, because the GEJ government started a process of "healing", which is clearly enunciated in the CONFAB report, key amongst which is 50% derivation

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria - In what area can you point to? If it is because of amnesty and oil pipeline contract, well just imagine if oil was in Kano/Jigawa, what it would have been. With practically NOTHING, the North used Boko Haram to distabilise GEJ administration. Have you ever inquired how much the war has cost the outgoing government? What are they fighting for? Now put yourself in the shoes of ND and tell me if you would say the samething.

iii. After we divide and go our separate ways what happened to the Nigerians that got married to different tribes ? [b]- Oshomole just married a Cape Verdean, there are Nigerians who married Ghanaians, I for example am married to a Yoruba woman. There is what is called inter-tribal and international marriages. All those would be sorted out. After all, you have a right to chose and not 100% support the idea in the first place, but in a referendum, it is SIMPLE MAHORITY just as decided in Ireland yesterday
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Amadi45(f): 8:57am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:
See another ibo trying to rewrite history! Go and check the oyigbo that was changed to obigbo, olodo!
I pity you. because you are swimming (wallowing) in Ignorance & Hatred.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 9:33am On May 24, 2015
Amadi45:
I pity you. because you are swimming (wallowing) in Ignorance & Hatred.
Get off my face, liar and olodo in one vessel which is the symbol of all ibos!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Amadi45(f): 9:39am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

I pity you Yorubas,only GOd can deliver you people from this very curses you people are suffering from.
Please don't give yourself heart-attack out of anger.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Amadi45(f): 9:43am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

I pity you Yorubas,only GOd can deliver you people from this very curses you people are suffering from.
You folks are good at acting as our spokeman even when we never ask to.keep ikwerre out of your baseless arguement and propaganda.
And Please don't give yourself heart-attack out of anger.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 9:54am On May 24, 2015
Amadi45:

You folks are good at acting as our spokeman even when we never ask to.keep ikwerre out of your baseless arguement and propaganda.
Who needs Ikwerre?
Yoruba aint desperate wacko who attach to people to feel good, that's the duty of an average ibo!
All I did was to mention a cold hard truth! The ibos properties were declared abandoned properties and no where to be found till now!
Oyigbo town was changed to Obigbo to erase any knowledge that the ibo ever lived there!
Bunch of losers!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Amadi45(f): 10:02am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Who needs Ikwerre?
Yoruba aint desperate wacko who attach to people to feel good, that's the duty of an average ibo!
All I did was to mention a cold hard truth! The ibos properties were declared abandoned properties and no where to be found till now!
Oyigbo town was changed to Obigbo to erase any knowledge that the ibo ever lived there!
Bunch of losers!
look how you are crying and screaming all over the place since yesterday.
na only you waka come?..
Pls don't give yourself heart-attack out of anger.
Nawao.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DelticStephEn(f): 10:46am On May 24, 2015
Amadi45:

I swear you hv jxt said evrything i have in mind about this Yoruba people. The way dem take dey act lyk say we made them our spokeman is really becoming scary.
Sometime,they even pretend that they are from ikwerre and Anioma just to cause distration and division...
Sometime i wonder if there is any other tribe in nigeria that spread lies and propaganda the way this people do.
Not until i found out that this yorubas are bunch of cowards like the SE people always say.
What this yoruba people do is that when they found some one who is far ahead of them or who is greater than them or some one they know they can never beat or confront; they resort to using lies and propaganda like you said to bring that pesin down and tarnish the image of that pesin.
I hv had so many experience with this people in delta state and in ondo state.
Yoruba people are terrible.don't trust them and don't believe anything they say or vomit from their mouth..
If you are not careful this set of people will have you hating the good people and loving the bad ones.

4 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Eediot! If the SS and SW who are the largest oil producing region are experiencing fuel scarcity, the SE who produce little to no oil can't say otherwise!
Who is envious of your erosion ravaged mud soil region where both indigene and non-indigene run away from?
So it was the media that made Ekwueme the VP of Shehu Shagari? It was also the media that made Zik wrote in his article that Ironsi cancelled regional federalism and truncated SS succesion?
Bunch of losers!
even if the whole 9ja is experiencing fuel scarcity, the s/e wont! we are wise, we see into the future, we have a solution to every govt induced crisis! we rock! the same reason why s/e aint complaining about subsidy or fuel scarcity is the same reason why we n33d our own country! should we be left alone, even if we produce zero oil, we will replicate what england has done and even beat them at it. we rock! deal whth that! up biafra!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 10:59am On May 24, 2015
Amadi45:

look how you are crying and screaming all over the place since yesterday.
na only you waka come?..
Pls don't give yourself heart-attack out of anger.
Nawao.
Not as much as your dumb ibo brothers!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 11:05am On May 24, 2015
DelticStephEn:
I swear you hv jxt said evrything i have in mind about this Yoruba people. The way dem take dey act lyk say we made them our spokeman is really becoming scary.
Sometime,they even pretend that they are from ikwerre and Anioma just to cause distration and division...
Sometime i wonder if there is any other tribe in nigeria that spread lies and propaganda the way this people do.
Not until i found out that this yorubas are bunch of cowards like the SE people always say.
What this yoruba people do is that when they found some one who is far ahead of them or who is greater than them or some one they know they can never beat or confront; they resort to using lies and propaganda like you said to bring that pesin down and tarnish the image of that pesin.
Yoruba people are terrible.don't trust them and don't believe anything they say or vomit from their mouth..
If you are not careful this set of people will have you hating the good people and loving the bad ones.
Shut up you ibo fool!
I'm not denying the fact that I'm a Yoruba, for which I'm proud of!
However, eediots like you keep shouting down every S/sner that claimed not to be part of your stup!d Biafra!
Is Mcquin a yoruba?
Is a Muttclato, the edo boy a yoruba?
Bunch of never do well losers!
Who would trust any ibos when everyone knows you're betrayers and losers whn messed up our regional federalism?
Cursed people!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 11:08am On May 24, 2015
Txonyi:
even if the whole 9ja is experiencing fuel scarcity, the s/e wont! we are wise, we see into the future, we have a solution to every govt induced crisis! we rock! the same reason why s/e aint complaining about subsidy or fuel scarcity is the same reason why we n33d our own country! should we be left alone, even if we produce zero oil, we will replicate what england has done and even beat them at it. we rock! deal whth that! up biafra!!!
Then tell your ibo brothers to stop combing Yoruba states! Let them go and stay in their red mud region!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 11:52am On May 24, 2015
Thanks for being Objective with your answers, although I don't completely agree with You !!!! wink wink
Xetima:

Please, find answers to your questions below:

GEJ has divided this country with sentiment more than any other government has done. My question for the people clamoring for this reforms are - GEJ did not divide the country. The country divided since 1966. We must tell ourselves the truth. While successive governments have tried to hide under the cloak of "One Nigeria", GEJ tried deemed it necessary that we need to restructure the nation, hence the CONFAB. However, you "wisemen" feel that you can continue the subjugation into the 21 Century. The World has changed.

i. Will they have gone for this presentation if GEJ had won - Yes, because Nigeria needs restructuring and perhaps NO, because the GEJ government started a process of "healing", which is clearly enunciated in the CONFAB report, key amongst which is 50% derivation

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria - In what area can you point to? If it is because of amnesty and oil pipeline contract, well just imagine if oil was in Kano/Jigawa, what it would have been. With practically NOTHING, the North used Boko Haram to distabilise GEJ administration. Have you ever inquired how much the war has cost the outgoing government? What are they fighting for? Now put yourself in the shoes of ND and tell me if you would say the samething.

iii. After we divide and go our separate ways what happened to the Nigerians that got married to different tribes ? [b]- Oshomole just married a Cape Verdean, there are Nigerians who married Ghanaians, I for example am married to a Yoruba woman. There is what is called inter-tribal and international marriages. All those would be sorted out. After all, you have a right to chose and not 100% support the idea in the first place, but in a referendum, it is SIMPLE MAHORITY just as decided in Ireland yesterday
[/b]
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Amadi45(f): 2:26pm On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:
Not as much as your dumb ibo brothers! Bunch of never do well people!
my dear you have serious problem
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DelticStephEn(f): 3:04pm On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Shut up you ibo fool!
I'm not denying the fact that I'm a Yoruba, for which I'm proud of!
However, eediots like you keep shouting down every S/sner that claimed not to be part of your stup!d Biafra!
Is Mcquin a yoruba?
Is a Muttclato, the edo boy a yoruba?
Bunch of never do well losers!
Who would trust any ibos when everyone knows you're betrayers and losers whn messed up our regional federalism?
Cursed people!
i pity you

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by basilo101: 4:15pm On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Then tell your ibo brothers to stop combing Yoruba states! Let them go and stay in their red mud region!
its obvious, u r scared. Fulani's will wipe out yorubas if dis con3 breaks

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 3:23am On May 25, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Gbam!!! Y u think I became a regular on NL. Prior to me joining you should have seen the level of hatred the SE Igbo had for Anioma. The constant insult we got from them on this forum. At first I didn't know y until I stayed on here for just 3 weeks and all I saw r Yoruba masquerading as Anioma or speaking on our behalf. I swear with very few of our people on this forum, those evil ppl caused a lot of damage to the relationship b/w SE and SS igbo. Before they used to speak for Asaba, now they don't since I joined. I made sure of that shit. I keep inviting every Anioma I know to join NL and fight against this evil people and their desire. I used to read from the asagba how there are disunity between b/w us and SE cause SE refuse to accept the hands we keep reaching out to them. In the past I used to blame SE for the disunity, now not anymore. I blame the Yoruba. They keep lying to them and SE keep listening to the propaganda from those worthless ppl. We need to start fighting back against those evil ppl. Idk who made them our spokesperson? Worthless ppl the Yoruba's are

7 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by tonychristopher: 11:04pm On May 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

Bunch of losers!

Grow up....omo yoruba

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by tonychristopher: 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
Dollyak:

My mum is from Imo, while dad is from Osun.
From this video, you will see none of his points are strong enough to demand a breakaway from the country. The first step I would've expected was a reform of the constitution, so that things like fiscal federalism can be implemented.

FYI, I am a neutral in this whole saga. As long as the south can break free from the leeches in the north, then I could careless which ever way it pans out.

Tour u r yoruba period

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Mckennedy: 11:57pm On May 27, 2015
The fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom..no matter how long you lied to ppl,,,the truth must always prevail..21st century and yoruba propagandist are fading away....yorubas why drink panadol for SS/SE??

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by tonychristopher: 11:59pm On May 27, 2015
Mckennedy:
The fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom..no matter how long you lied to ppl,,,the truth must always prevail..21st century and yoruba propagandist are fading away....yorubas why drink panadol for SS/SE??

Disturbance they are
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 8:53am On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Tour u r yoruba period
Your brain is digitally simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.