Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc (38803 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 9:41pm On May 22, 2015
discusant:

Without Biafra, Nigeria is a beggar country.

Why are you crying over the prospects of Biafra?

The US is a country where people cherish equality of races. But in Nigeria your Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani established an unwritten code of inequality for the tribes in Nigeria.

You think Americans support evil of inequality in a country. Obama emerged US president.

Americans must support the split of Nigeria because Nigeria has remained dysfunctional despite huge sums of oil revenues in decades.

The evil of inequality that has been going on in Nigeria must be broken by having those your groups in Nigeria who cherish inequality to have their own country.

Shut the fùck up!
Who's stopping ibos from having their biafra?
The first thing you ibos should do before we start taking you serious is to retreat into your erosion ravaged landlocked region and settle there.
If not, you're just another loudmouthed empty chest beating Ojukwu who ran away like a cursed goat to abidjan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by chemicool: 10:30pm On May 22, 2015
ketiy77:

So you guys call Ogoja, Yenagoa, Calabar Biafra? You must be crazy.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2015
is this how these losers plan to achieve their biafra nonsense? With lies? A man mounted a US flag behind him and claimed he was speaking in a US congress to deceive his fellow losers and they all believed him. Is that how the US congress looks like?

Btw the us have no power to grant the secessionists their wish. What's the use of UN then? If care is not taken, the Nigeria government will get these silly secessionists arrested even in the US they all reside for treasonous act and trying to steer up confusion in Nigeria.

Losing election has really turned some people into deranged maniacs

Lower niger/biafra my _ass
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by jossyj: 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

Shut the fùck up!
Who's stopping ibos from having their biafra?
The first thing you ibos should do before we start taking you serious is to retreat into your erosion ravaged landlocked region and settle there.
If not, you're just another loudmouthed empty chest beating Ojukwu who ran away like a cursed goat to abidjan!

I never knew you are this stupid and lazy.
You're taggeting a biulding in lagos own by Ibo man
you're completely lost.sorry biafra must stand and there is nothing anybody not even your empty brain can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
Like joke, like play Biafra emerges!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by jorlons(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2015
discusant:

Without Biafra, Nigeria is a beggar country.

Why are you crying over the prospects of Biafra?

The US is a country where people cherish equality of races. But in Nigeria your Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani established an unwritten code of inequality for the tribes in Nigeria.

You think Americans support evil of inequality in a country. Obama emerged US president.

Americans must support the split of Nigeria because Nigeria has remained dysfunctional despite huge sums of oil revenues in decades.

The evil of inequality that has been going on in Nigeria must be broken by having those your groups in Nigeria who cherish inequality to have their own country.

O really! Is that the real reason you guys want to breakaway? To show to other Nigerians how economically important you're; well if it is, methinks it's pathetic. Nigeria will survive to the shame of her ill-wishers.

Not everyone in the US cherishes equality, if you doubt it, try visiting Pennsylvania and if by chance you make it back alive we'll hold a thanksgiving service for you. On a second thought you may make it back alive, well because it's America. Point is, if you think all Americans both white, black or African, indian etc., see themselves as equal then you must be JOKING.

America don't gotta do anything. They've received the petition (if truly any was submitted), filed it, and that's all to it. America didn't amalgamate the North and South protectorate so they have no role to play here.

What inequality are you lots crying about? Last time I checked, the main agitators for this self-centred breakaway have not been more marginalized than the region (SS) whose resource has sustained us thus far. So in what way have you guys been treated unequally?
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by jossyj: 10:42pm On May 22, 2015
dckelvin:

Fool
don't come here to behave lyk children.
pls stay away from this thread

the bitter truth is that biafra is here to stay so you can go and hang.

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 10:42pm On May 22, 2015
jossyj:

I never knew you are this stupid and lazy.
You're taggeting a biulding in lagos own by Ibo man
you're completely lost.sorry biafra must stand and there is nothing anybody not even your empty brain can stop it.
Who is eyeing your building when the lands will eventually go back to the owners after 99 yrs?
You think the Yorubas are foolish, we're wiser than you people!
Just watch it, you people will see hell from the Yorubas. It's a matter of time!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Masterclass32: 10:50pm On May 22, 2015
God bless the Igbos and their South-south brothers. Great people.

6 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by miky(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2015
Txonyi:
the name nigeria is abominable! even unto man and GOD! so its gonna be BIAFRA!

I think igbos, Yoruba and south south can make a great country..
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by SailorXY: 11:18pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

If you were lucky enough to be in my presence, I doubt you would have been bold enough to even look at my face. People like you have gone.. with little or no trace.
You are in Nigeria, remember some people have more power than you wink.
hmmm... werin person no go see for this nairaland
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Goddyj(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2015
Rest in peace Naija embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by thamarvelz(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2015
Dollyak:

My mum is from Imo, while dad is from Osun.
From this video, you will see none of his points are strong enough to demand a breakaway from the country. The first step I would've expected was a reform of the constitution, so that things like fiscal federalism can be implemented.

FYI, I am a neutral in this whole saga. As long as the south can break free from the leeches in the north, then I could careless which ever way it pans out.

The new republic aint gonna contain any yorubas in it.. we dont wanna taint our new republic wif ur life of betrayal..
Long live the Niger Delta..

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by klevjey: 12:30am On May 23, 2015
Dollyak:

Do you know my family or the kind of people I move with. Can you make a threat to Tinubu's children for instance? You get the idea. Some people are just that much more powerful than ordinary citizens.
I see
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by klevjey: 12:36am On May 23, 2015
ohenhen1:
This is all about oil greed. After they break away, the tribes in SS and SE will continue to fight among each other.

and u will continue to be shacked to ur masters for d rest of ur lives

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by micktoxin(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2015
klevjey:

U R DEAD
My guy, be careful who you threaten on Internet. Two cents. Put your pictures up at least, so she can see your face.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 12:44am On May 23, 2015
Dollyak:

My mum is from Imo, while dad is from Osun.
From this video, you will see none of his points are strong enough to demand a breakaway from the country. The first step I would've expected was a reform of the constitution, so that things like fiscal federalism can be implemented.

FYI, I am a neutral in this whole saga. As long as the south can break free from the leeches in the north, then I could careless which it pans out.

Then why break away then if the traitorous, evil minded, tribalistic infested Yoruba would be there. For what reason, we might as well stay in Nigeria and pretend one Nigeria if Yoruba are joining. Anything southern Nigeria is a no go area for me as long as Yoruba is included. I don't even like the new agitation of Lower Niger which includes SE and SS. What I want is Biafra which includes SE and SS Igbo then ND republic which includes everybody else. That's what I want. Too damn bad, the lower Niger congress ppl seems to be the one making headways thus far. In as much as I don't support their drawing of the new country, since they making more waves than Massob, I support them.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 12:46am On May 23, 2015
thamarvelz:

The new republic aint gonna contain any yorubas in it.. we dont wanna taint our new republic wif ur life of betrayal..
Long live the Niger Delta..

Exactly. Might as well form "one Nigeria" if Yoruba are going to be included.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 12:47am On May 23, 2015
miky:

I think igbos, Yoruba and south south can make a great country..
God forbid a Yoruba country with the ibos!
Bunch of whiners who always play the victim cards when they caused the mess in the first place!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by klevjey: 12:50am On May 23, 2015
micktoxin:

My guy, be careful who you threaten on Internet. Two cents. Put your pictures up at least, so she can see your face.

I have her pic already...
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 12:50am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

Then why break away then if the traitorous, evil minded, tribalistic infested Yoruba would be there. For what reason, we might as well stay in Nigeria and pretend one Nigeria if Yoruba are joining. Anything southern Nigeria is a no go area for me as long as Yoruba is included. I don't even like the new agitation of Lower Niger which includes SE and SS. What I want is Biafra which includes SE and SS Igbo then ND republic which includes everybody else. That's what I want. Too damn bad, the lower Niger congress ppl seems to be the one making headways thus far. In as much as I don't support their drawing of the new country, since they making more waves than Massob, I support them.
'cos the ibos are every tribes' perpetual slaves and known losers!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nonaira: 12:55am On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

'cos the ibos are every tribes' perpetual slaves and known losers!

Does this even make make sense to you? When I told you a bona fide illiterate you cried yet you continue validating my statement. The lower Niger congress members consisted of SE and SS, likewise the same for Massob members. Lower Niger congress are making more headways than massob and in your olodo head it's because Igbo's are loser. See how f2king stup1d you are. In your limited brain cells, ask yourself, your comment does it match up with wtf you highlighted.

Next time when you want to show your tribalism, at least use half or even 5% of your brain when doing so rather than showing the whole world how truly of an ediot you really are. F2king amazing. You truly need to be in books of record as the dumbest man on the planet.

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by micktoxin(m): 12:58am On May 23, 2015
klevjey:

I have her pic already...
I doubt you will be able to get close to her proximity. Don't waste your life over rubbish, she looks like someone from a rich family. I don't support violence, but at least post your own pictures and not a fake one, then I will take you seriously.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 1:09am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

Does this even make make sense to you? When I told you a bona fide illiterate you cried yet you continue validating my statement. The lower Niger congress members consisted of SE and SS, likewise the same for Massob members. Lower Niger congress are making more headways than massob and in your olodo head it's because Igbo's are loser. See how f2king stup1d you are. In your limited brain cells, ask yourself, your comment does it match up with wtf you highlighted.

Next time when you want to show your tribalism, at least use half or even 5% of your brain when doing so rather than showing the whole world how truly of an ediot you really are. F2king amazing. You truly need to be in books of record as the dumbest man on the planet.
No, it's you that's detribalized?
I repeat Ibos are known losers! You can go suck it up!
I trust the SS, they won't allow any greedy loser of a tribe to impose any Biafra on them nor dictate for them!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 1:12am On May 23, 2015
Hmmm...

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by klevjey: 1:22am On May 23, 2015
micktoxin:

I doubt you will be able to get close to her proximity. Don't waste your life over rubbish, she looks like someone from a rich family. I don't support violence, but at least post your own pictures and not a fake one, then I will take you seriously.

I have u already
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by micktoxin(m): 1:32am On May 23, 2015
klevjey:

I have u already
That's good. Now, get to work.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by klevjey: 1:36am On May 23, 2015
micktoxin:
That's good. Now, get to work.
I have been watching u closely
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by micktoxin(m): 1:52am On May 23, 2015
klevjey:

I have been watching u closely
Lil kid, go and better your life and stop pretending as a fake gangster.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 2:08am On May 23, 2015
Why is everyone fighting so hard to keep the igbos in this fraud called Nigeria??

5 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 2:41am On May 23, 2015
Gradually we are there. ......... grin

One Nigeria is a fraud. .......even a kid of seven years old knows that. ......

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 3:20am On May 23, 2015
Jesooooooooooos this guy open their secret ass

This is the end of one naija. ....

In fact i watched the whole video. ......Our politians are holding us since 1914 ......I wonder when I said that I am Nigeria ,some will tell me that I am from a rich country why we are living in a hard life to Nigeria. ...

no doubt Nigeria is a fraud

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.