Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc (38805 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by CSTR2: 6:37pm On May 22, 2015
I seriously don't understand these people from the SW.
They are quick to talk about how igbos are " this and that ", but yet are very vociferous against a separation even more than the north.
What a queer set of people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by knowledgeable: 6:38pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

If you were lucky enough to be in my presence, I doubt you would have been bold enough to even look at my face. People like you have gone.. with little or no trace.
You are in Nigeria, remember some people have more power than you wink.

"Some people"?. Always in combo with Northern, but the slave down south will not say " my people alone have more power than you".
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by abbey621(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
dckelvin:

lols,
I know you are a Yoruba boy.
I don't need anybody to tell me cos I can always identify Yoruba people through their behaviour,attitude & speech,Envy & jealousy. & anger. & hatred towards people who are far greater. & better dan them.
I can clearly see that inherent Anger. & envy. & jealousy in all you ryt up.

Jealous of what exactly? Is it your wealth? or good looks? Please stop clowning yourself, niccur you ain't sh*t!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

Jealous of what exactly? Is it your wealth? or good looks? Please stop clowning yourself, niccur you ain't sh*t!
lols.
that's what I'm talking about
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
from all comments i have read so far, i observe that the very same people who hate us, kill us and even say we are landlocked suddenly dont want us to break away their reason being that we dont have a strong or valid reason! ok here is a valid reason for you guys, nigeria is a fraud since 31 12 2014 and since we clamour for change, we want our freedom from nigeria! that to me is the only change that is right and at the same time a valid reason for our wanting to break away! Biafra is coming and it is coming like a flash! Biafra is here! Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the change we have so much craved! and for those who will remind me of how landlocked we are, please note that even the 3 wise men are from the east! give us what we seek and watch how we become the giant of africa in 5years time! Referendum cum the birth of #Biafra is inevitable this time!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by miky(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
I want a Southern Nigeria!!!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 22, 2015
miky:
I want a Southern Nigeria!!!
the name nigeria is abominable! even unto man and GOD! so its gonna be BIAFRA!

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by PhockPhockMan: 7:00pm On May 22, 2015
Raiders:
There is nothing like lower Niger delta. We believe in one Nigeria
Na by force?

Please speak for yourself.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 22, 2015
Just recently two kids i know of passed the ncee for unity schools with 99 and 84 points respectively and didnt qualify for the final interview but some kids from taraba, adamawa scored 54 and 61 they both qualified for the interview, the little boys are not happy they will have to go to a private school..one nigeria indeed. I can even post up their exam numbers for people to see the injustice.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by jorlons(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2015
dckelvin:

you are here asking why the world power shud support Biafra while they have been supporting all their operations secretly even till now providing them with military training.
& Intel.
sorry bro,you are still far behind from what is happening.

Hmmm, military training, Intel ? Whatever happened to you guys breaking away peacefully? Well I wish you guys all the best in your biafran or lower Niger dream. But I suggest u guys agree on what to call you country cause it seems some are saying lower Niger, while others are saying Biafra.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Raiders: 7:12pm On May 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Na by force?

Please speak for yourself.
we want one Nigeria. If you don't want to remain in Nigeria then you can move to Togo or Garbon. Nobody force you to stay for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by PedroJP(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
ohenhen1:
This is all about oil greed. After they break away, the tribes in SS and SE will continue to fight among each other.

Once things are put in place and everybody is happy, there will be no need to fight. U can always see peace where things are done in order.

Ilekeh or Illekeh, wat ever she calls herself, thought she said d agitation is just here online and d way pple pour out their minds here do not affect the real scenario, 4getting that these are humans that are commenting here.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by PhockPhockMan: 7:19pm On May 22, 2015
Raiders:
we want one Nigeria. If you don't want to remain in Nigeria then you can move to Togo or Garbon. Nobody force you to stay for Nigeria
Talk is cheap, you or anyone can not decide for me.

#ihavedecided.

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Goddex: 7:21pm On May 22, 2015
[size=20pt]Nigeria is dead[/size]
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 22, 2015
dckelvin:
HERE IS A VIDEO OF LOWER NIGER CONGRESS PRESENTING THEIR CASE TODAY TO THE UNITED STATE CONGRESS AT WASHIGNTON DC.
#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqPF9bWrk9s

IGBOS COMING WITH NEW NAME TO LURE EDO, DELTA, RIVERS, AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVERS INTO THEIR SELFISH STRUGGLE... WHY DIDNT THEY PRESENT THIS CASE BETWEEN 2011 TO LAST MONTH?...

I hope these wanna be's can face the consequences of war or brake up? they should not cos problem for peaceful Nigerians because of their personal interest.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by PhockPhockMan: 7:25pm On May 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The US Congress? Why not the UN? The last time I checked, it's the UN that guarantees self determination for countries, not the US Congress.
If US Congress approve the move, it's half done.

Step by step bro, nwayo nwayo.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by whitecat1: 7:32pm On May 22, 2015
That's not the US congress! The whole world now knows that you guys are liars, shame on you!

If you want to lie, at least watch videos of how cases are presented to the congress and then hire dozens of homeless white people and put suits on them. Try again people, this didn't work!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

My mum is from Imo, while dad is from Osun.
From this video, you will see none of his points are strong enough to demand a breakaway from the country. The first step I would've expected was a reform of the constitution, so that things like fiscal federalism can be implemented.

FYI, I am a neutral in this whole saga. As long as the south can break free from the leeches in the north, then I could careless which ever way it pans out.

You are more concerned about your dad's side.
However, Lower Niger people would rather stay in Nigeria than breakaway with the Yoruba.
God forbid.
We need no treacherous people around us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 22, 2015
the same jokers who spent the last year cursing the US are going to grovel before it

as confused as the pdp

even funnier is that these jokers are running to the us congress rather than the UN

what is the lower niger to us citizens other than a place where their workers get kidnapped, their installations attacked, and their companies blamed for the fallout of oil bunkering
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 22, 2015
mandarin:

Nice analysis! Many of them don't understand this. I just hope UN gives them what they want. I would love to watch their experiment of a country. I would assume that they would end up like East Germany.

My fear is that the break away countries don't become like Sudan and south Sudan, because of the hatred we have for one another.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by waternogetemeny: 8:13pm On May 22, 2015
Nigeria was never a country. The North and South west only wanted to loot the Niger Delta oil wealth, which dey did.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
kelvin100:

You are more concerned about your dad's side.
However, Lower Niger people would rather stay in Nigeria than breakaway with the Yoruba.
God forbid.
We need no treacherous people around us.
You mean the ibo people?
They have been from time memorial, case studies are Zik, Ekwueme forming allies with the North to betray and relegate their southern counterpart!
Power thirsty ibos! Hian!
You ibo can't rewrite history. Bunch of losers!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Blizzy9ja: 8:42pm On May 22, 2015
oyb:
the same jokers who spent the last year cursing the US are going to grovel before it

as confused as the pdp

even funnier is that these jokers are running to the us congress rather than the UN

what is the lower niger to us citizens other than a place where their workers get kidnapped, their installations attacked, and their companies blamed for the fallout of oil bunkering
just ur opinion but I know deep down u're really scared... One Nigeria is a scam, truth be told we are not one

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 8:42pm On May 22, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Nigeria was never a country. The North and South west only wanted to loot the Niger Delta oil wealth, which dey did.
The oil produced in the whole of SW region is billion times the tea spoon of oil you have in the SE!
Bunch of greedy power thirsty landlocked people!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

You mean the ibo people?
They have been from time memorial, case studies are Zik, Ekwueme forming allies with the North to betray and relegate their southern counterpart!
Power thirsty ibos! Hian!
You ibo can't rewrite history. Bunch of losers!

It's a non-debate. Everyone knows who are the treacherous people in Nigeria.
No one wants Yorubas, no one desires them in a union, and most importantly, no one will miss them if they leave Nigeria; in fact we all wish they simply go away.

4 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by suwailad(f): 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:

You can see his audience applauded him at the end, I think he made a valid case.

Could have done better though.

satans and failures..so if gej had won would you still be talking nonsense from the side of your drooling mouth?
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

US has a veto power in UN decision (ask Palestine) hence they have allies they can convince to buy the idea if properly presented.
In the same manner, the other four countries in the Security Council with veto, China, Russia, France and the United Kingdom, will also be met? What about Japanese Diet?
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 8:58pm On May 22, 2015
kelvin100:

It's a non-debate. Everyone knows who are the treacherous people in Nigeria.
No one wants Yorubas, no one desires them in a union, and most importantly, no one will miss them if they leave Nigeria; in fact we all wish they simply go away.
That you want it to be true doesn't make it true.
Ibos treacherous attitude has even become an adage which is 'Give ibo man an inch, he will ask for more'. That's what your people are known for!
The Edos, Itshekiri, Urhobos trust the Yorubas but the Ijaws don't even trust you people.
Tell me again, how many votes did Ojukwu get in Bayelsa state? Just 2! That should tell you the Ijaws don't even trust you ibos. Heck! Ibos don't even trust themselves, let alone others!
Bunch of losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by discusant: 9:11pm On May 22, 2015
Hakagure:

Best thing for us is a federal system, non centralized with a figurehead president.

But because of crude oil in Lower Niger Area, north of Nigeria does not want a true federal structure in Nigeria.

North of Nigeria does not want a non-centralized federal government with a figure head president.

Northern wants the present 36 states+Abuja through which north smiles home every Abuja federal allocation day with most of Nigeria's revenues; north wants the continuation of its whooping 19 states plus Abuja through which north contributes most members of the National Assembly.
In other words, with a conntinuation of the present political structure, there can never be a time when true federalism and political restructuring can be obtained in Nigeria's National Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by ewosk: 9:14pm On May 22, 2015
nice...
NA UN go b next... Mayb a break like dat of sudan go shele
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by discusant: 9:25pm On May 22, 2015
jorlons:

And why do you think the US or any world power will support a group they clearly can not benefit from. Have you forgotten the state of Pennsylvania has more coal than Biafra can offer or what else are you tabling for their support, cause I don't see them supporting d breakaway of another group, to form a country they may have to send aid to in the future.

Why should any world power support Biafra?

Without Biafra, Nigeria is a beggar country.

Why are you crying over the prospects of Biafra?

The US is a country where people cherish equality of races. But in Nigeria your Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani established an unwritten code of inequality for the tribes in Nigeria.

You think Americans support evil of inequality in a country. Obama emerged US president.

Americans must support the split of Nigeria because Nigeria has remained dysfunctional despite huge sums of oil revenues in decades.

The evil of inequality that has been going on in Nigeria must be broken by having those your groups in Nigeria who cherish inequality to have their own country.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 9:31pm On May 22, 2015
discusant:

But because of crude oil in Lower Niger Area, north of Nigeria does not want a true federal structure in Nigeria.

North of Nigeria does not want a non-centralized federal government with a figure head president.

Northern wants the present 36 states+Abuja through which north smiles home every Abuja federal allocation day with most of Nigeria's revenues; north wants the continuation of its whooping 19 states plus Abuja through which north contributes most members of the National Assembly.
In other words, with a conntinuation of the present political structure, there can never be a time when true federalism and political restructuring can be obtained in Nigeria's National Assembly.
What's this one saying?
Isn't it an ibo man, Ironsi who stopped regional federalism to centralize power?
What he didn't know then was that it will be to the advantage of the northerner.
As you can see, it was ibo greediness that destroyed our true federalism!
Never have I seen such set of greedy self entitled eediots!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army / Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.