Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out (664 Views)

Inibehe Effiong: Count Senator Akpabio Out Of Your Phantom Assassination Plot / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Udom Kicks The Akpabio's Out Of Power; Takes Full Control Of House Of Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out by shachris02: 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
According to Vanguard, the governors are displeased with Akpabio for attending a meeting presided over by the chairman of the NGF and governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi, without notifying them.

At the said meeting, the All Progressives Congress (APC) governors called on the minister of finance Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, to account for the alleged $20 billion excess crude money, and this has not gone down well with the PDP governors.

They have faulted Akpabio for his failure to call for a meeting of the PDP governors prior to the NGF meeting which was held at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

In a bid to force him to resign, the governors on Friday, May 23, reportedly visited the presidential villa to report Akpabio to President Goodluck Jonathan.

The call for Akpabio’s resignation follows the deepening crisis in the party which has consumed the national chairman of the party, Adamu Mu’azu, as well as the chairman of the Board of Trustees, Chief Tony Anenih.

Governor Olusegun Mimiko has been tipped by the governors to take over from Akpabio.

http://.com/discussion/7610/pdp-governors-want-akpabio-out/p1

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2kuY2RubmFpai5jb20vby8xOG1TZjEzeGd1WlNwZzM4NGU0dGE4cUQuanBn.prx.6c07f16d.jpg[/img]
Re: PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out by hotice01: 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
tongue
Re: PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
Why
Re: PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out by DuchessLily(f): 2:11pm On May 23, 2015
d rubbish lipsrsealed these old men r doing is not our business oo.

They should just give us light and fuel already!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out by temitemi1(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out by pussygotlips: 2:32pm On May 23, 2015
Pdp behaving like cult members since 1999.
Re: PDP Governors Want Akpabio Out by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 23, 2015
Best governor in nigeria after orji of abia state
May d lives of dose dat quote me be transformed d way orji transformed abia state, amin

(1) (Reply)

All Progressive Congress To Be Addressed As The Governing Party / I Believe Buhari Will Do His Best For Nigeria / Petrol Tanker Kills Over 70 People In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.