Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter (1278 Views)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (2) (3) (4)

Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2015
I have pondered over the topic in my head several times and I have compared scenarios within and outside my household, family, friendship, relationships and strangely enough even in Diasporas. Beauty is a blessing and shouldn’t be quantified because when one begins to see and have the sickening syndrome “I’m all Dat and More” then the value of beauty loses it aesthetic essence. Beautiful girls are blessings to their family, friends, to themselves and most of all to the handiwork of the CREATOR GOD Almighty but many of these ladies if not all will end up lonely, frustrated, bitter, Self absorbed, Misunderstood and Used in the end if the following negative attitudes that each and every one of them exhibit isn’t curbed, relinquished or unlearned.
1. You want all of Me, You must provide for all of Me: This is one sickening attitude that makes me wonder why beautiful ladies have turned beauty into a burden for the opposite sex. He picks interest in you, yes even though it was your beauty that first attracted him to you but for GOD’s sake, he’s not your father and not yet your husband.
2. What can you do for Me that I can’t achieve on my Own: This comes into play when there is beauty and she’s got brains. This beclouds their mind into believing that I’m an island and independent so what need do I require of u? (And this types are the ones that their mechanic come to sample daily in secret)
3. I am doing you a favour by being with You: Considering she is still No2 and then she finally agrees to have anything to do with you, she wears the mentality that her being with you is to your own benefit and not hers even though you are doing No1 religiously just to keep her. (Why don’t just please return all the financial benefits and then do me the favour of sacrificially being with me)
4. I come first in everything: Despite giving her all she desires (not requires), she is sure to remind you every time about those things you still haven’t gotten for her knowing fully well your needs too are pending or that of your family or business.
5. It is your duty to do it so why should I be appreciative, ok maybe a little: Even when you do these things she has asked of you, only few actually show appreciation for them. Why? Cos too many of them they believe when they show appreciation for such things the guy will feel he’s done something big and as such their worth is somehow diminished in the process or he’ll feel he is entitled to some special treatment from them… Like seriously?!
6. Anything I do for You (guy) You should be appreciative of it: And GOD knows if they venture do something for you and they dont get a “neon light parade of Thanks” from you, then...

Would like to read the rest of the write up? Then visit my blog for the many more reasons why beautiful ladies get it wrong and lose out on marriage.
Visit my Blog and read more stories and tips... Thanks in advance http://ordinary9jaguy..com/2015/05/reasons-why-beautiful-girls-cant-keep.html
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 23, 2015
nice work
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Tunnamania(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2015
That's the nake.d truth.

Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
Blog deserves to be visited.

Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by falconey(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2015
35 and beautiful.
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
Blog deserves to be visited.

Thanks bro. Most appreciated grin
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by izuch(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
Noted
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
I sensed that long
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Kingblingz(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2015
Life begins at 40,besides am just 39 I can still get married....
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 23, 2015
Still doesn't change the fact that y'all die for girls like this on a daily basis.

Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by JBeeHive(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2015
MzNelly:
Still doesn't change the fact that y'all die for girls like this on a daily basis.

And av u ever wondered why dat is and why many guys lose interest right after d s*x is done?
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 23, 2015
MzNelly:

U dey mind dem
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by JBeeHive(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

U dey mind dem

It's easy for u to say dis becos u av a guy dat takes d issh u feed him wiv but i bet u not many guys of today av d patience to put up wiv nonsense. I guess dats why Ooskys thrive more dan regular gf.

#nodrama #saveDdrama4urMama
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 23, 2015
JBeeHive:

It's easy for u to say dis becos u av a guy dat takes d issh u feed him wiv but i bet u not many guys of today av d patience to put up wiv nonsense. I guess dats why Ooskys thrive more dan regular gf.

#nodrama #saveDdrama4urMama

With all these I take it you know me? You know the 'issh I feed my bf with'' ?? Nawa

NL just dey give people audacity to yarn anyhow sha
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by pretydiva(f): 7:36pm On May 23, 2015
Well written. Nice 1 op
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Juicysam(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2015
Post perfectly x rayed my chic..buh am good at deflating her overbloated ego..if u fine me I fine too.[Woju)
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by Eureka123(f): 7:50pm On May 23, 2015
I smell FP. Dancing shakiti Bobo. My yoruba people, what does Olamide mean by "Shakiti Bobo" ??
Re: Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter by DEIFIED(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2015
Didnt read the article, but lemme place my comment.

My Boss Has Not Paid Us For 4 Months, But Was Seen Spending Lavishly In Club / Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love / Girls~ What Is The Big Deal In It?