Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love (1280 Views)

Your First Pure Love Was Disvirgined By Another Guy / When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by dlex21(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good old days of when love was love... Women won't date you for material things but for who you are..

But now.... The women of nowadays... the less I say about them the better for me to avoid bashing cheesy

Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by nikkiking(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wat Love is now.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Shebarh(f): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by seunlayi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
this was once upon a time but I still enjoy my love

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by benkings(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol....good ol' Days
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by dlex21(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
nikkiking:
Wat Love is now.
Just an ordinary word that holds absolutely no meaning
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by vizkiz: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
people loved for real and not because of his looks or because of "that guys can furck" or because "he's gat cash" and that is why 80% of those marriage last very long..

But now adays, we all know the story
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by dlex21(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
seunlayi:
this was once upon a time but I still enjoy my love
Are you sure?? Then you are one of the very few ooo... Lucky you
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by dlex21(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
vizkiz:
people loved for real and not because of his looks or because of "that guys can furck" or because "he's gat cash" and that is why 80% of those marriage last very long..

But now adays, we all know the story
Bros!!! Tell them ooo...
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Remilekun101: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
You called this love...

That man was one of the richest in his era......... So Shut the bleep up
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Pineapp: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Now,it's those cars with strange names by strange owners with strange sources that interests them embarassed

I bet that lady's name is Nkechi....

These days,they change their names from Pamilerin to Natasha embarassed
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by constance500: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Awesomeking: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
This aint love fella,even that vesper there must have been the thing in vogue for them to use it for a wedding pic,this is no different from nowadays
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Starships4u(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
When love was real....
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by jamex93(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Now dat is love

Not all dis gold digging lust mistaken for love these days
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Must love be dependent on money?
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by boolet: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
What love? The guy was a big boy back then, owning a vespa
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by dlex21(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Remilekun101:
You called this love...

That man was one of the richest in his era......... So Shut the bleep up
You sound like a pained old bitter dude who is incapable of loving for real, hence the beef :p
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by dlex21(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awesomeking:
This aint love fella,even that vesper there must have been the thing in vogue for them to use it for a wedding pic,this is no different from nowadays
Even at that... She could have gone for someone with a car na. But she chose someone with a bike. Like it or not, it's different from what we have now
There were cars then but. She still chose to ride on a bike... That has to count for something na
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Remilekun101: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
dlex21:

You sound like a pained old bitter lady who is incapable of loving for real, hence the beef :p

Dude.... I'm a guy.... so shut mess up
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by dlex21(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Remilekun101:

Dude.... I'm a guy.... so shut mess up
Edited.. Soo why the hate??
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Remilekun101: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
dlex21:

Edited.. Soo why the hate??

i aint hating..... But its obvious from the picture that the man is rich
Re: Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love by Awesomeking: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
dlex21:

Even at that... She could have gone for someone with a car na. But she chose someone with a bike. Like it or not, it's different from what we have now
who told you??-its possible that vesper cost more than most cars then

power bike x trion cost more than a range rover my brother

that might just be the case

(1) (Reply)

Must Parental Blessings Be Received Before Couples Get Married / 10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis / See Me See Wahala O.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.