Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Am Yet To Understand - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Yet To Understand (20470 Views)

I will be back / Why Are Ladies So Hard To Understand & Pls? / South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutehector(m): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Ene sha
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Enegod:
are you a Muslim?

I am. Why ?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 12, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Cutehector post=34680535]for real bae... Makin sure there r not gona be any of dem in my house too.. I nEed u to just be comfortable...

Haha is that an invitation to your house then ? Awh you're very kind. I need all lizards extinct and wiped out..
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutehector(m): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Haha is that an invitation to your house then ? Awh you're very kind. I need all lizards extinct and wiped out..
yes... Whah happend to ur breezy account tho?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
yes... Whah happend to ur breezy account tho?

Deactivated. Lol
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Enegod(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

I am. Why ?
Just curious... saw the "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ." on your profile

cute smile you got there wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Enegod:
Just curious... saw the "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ." on your profile

Oh. Okays. Thank you smiley

Cute cat you've got there wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutehector(m): 1:03am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Deactivated. Lol
hahaha. I guess maybe u couldn't handle thousands of pm"s from guys
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
hahaha. I guess maybe u couldn't handle thousands of pm"s from guys

Haha small gehl like me. No pms oo wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutehector(m): 1:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Enegod:

lmao
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutehector(m): 1:06am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Haha small gehl like me. No pms oo wink
yeah.. Small gehrl like u... Invyt me for ur next birthday parry... Will come wit my gift.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah.. Small gehrl like u... Invyt me for ur next birthday parry... Will come wit my gift.

I shall indeed. It will be a big one. Sigh dunno what to do cry any ideas ?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Enegod(m): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Oh. Okays. Thank you smiley
Cute cat you've got there wink
rugged cat actually smiley
Tell me a little about yourself wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Enegod(m): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutehector(m): 1:15am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

I shall indeed. It will be a big one. Sigh dunno what to do cry any ideas ?
yep... Take ur friends out to a bar... A reserved spot.. Den thr will be music and dancing... Ur frnds gona stand up one by one and say smth so sweet abt yhu... And they gona drop their gifts..or in cash donations... Then dr will be jokes, u can hire a joker , to come drop few hilarious lines. So erryone gona cheer and laff.. Den after dr will be dancin and dancin and dancin.. Nd drinkin tooo wink I bet u, u'd so love and cherish d moment
Re: Am Yet To Understand by hasmuz(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2015
mencade5:
my brother, dont u know that 90% of naija ladies are bad chatters? They are the most wierdest species on earth and are so unwise with the pseudo lifestyle of inate stupidity.

I met a romanian lady 4 weeks ago in one of these foreign website, mother of god, my brother come and see chatting now!

Before i type abc she don reply me 123. After typing xyz in less than 10 seconds she has replied 789. She is a very beautiful tall lady with pointed nose and sexy eyes. Long hair and charming smile. Yet she doesnt form, doesnt discriminate, jovial, not a racist and has listening ears for me.

Just try and be friends with them, remove dating from ur mind, i tell you those foreign ladies are the best.

I no go lie for you, i don delete all the naija babes wey dey my whatsapp, wechat, facebook and even 2go list sef.

If you want die quick continue chatting with these dumb naija ladies wey go kill you with kkkkkkkk.

I don enter abroad level my brother and i dey feel like obama now. In 2face voice.

Try one today and ur life will never be the same again.

God bless you.

grin grin grin
If you want die quick continue chatting with these dumb naija ladies wey go kill you with[b] kkkkkkkk[/b].
This is what i hate most when chatting with a girl....once she sends me "k" like say she dey solve maths, that's the end of our conversation
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Una dey try suxxman and Yourmain
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

I recommend you read your book lol
It's alright smiley
2nd time ? Eh

Lol.... my books eeh??
Yeah..... 2nd time. Seen ur pics b4... would tell u how sometime. wink
Morning
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2015
androidroot:
Una dey try suxxman and Yourmain

cheesy
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2015
suxxman:

Lol.... my books eeh??
Yeah..... 2nd time. Seen ur pics b4... would tell u how sometime. wink
Morning

Why sometime shocked why not now ? That's so mean cry
Haha too much tv isn't good for you wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
yep... Take ur friends out to a bar... A reserved spot.. Den thr will be music and dancing... Ur frnds gona stand up one by one and say smth so sweet abt yhu... And they gona drop their gifts..or in cash donations... Then dr will be jokes, u can hire a joker , to come drop few hilarious lines. So erryone gona cheer and laff.. Den after dr will be dancin and dancin and dancin.. Nd drinkin tooo wink I bet u, u'd so love and cherish d moment

Hmmmmmm. That's very meh. I'd rather have a party with my friends yknow we're all included in the fun rather than me being centre of attention. And I went to Paris last year for three days with my friends so yknow it has to be bigger than that.

So I was thinking we'd go to a strip club in Brazil grin grin
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Enegod:
rugged cat actually smiley

Tell me a little about yourself wink

Haha tis very cute grin

Ehm nothing really to tell. I'm a normal person really
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Why sometime shocked why not now ? That's so mean cry
Haha too much tv isn't good for you wink

You too..... wats not gud for the goose, ain't good for the gander also cheesy

Would tell u later....wink Please??
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2015
All these 'Call Blockers' sef undecided
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2015
suxxman:

You too..... wats not gud for the goose, ain't good for the gander also cheesy

Would tell u later....wink Please??

Haha one man's trash is another man's treasure grin

Hmm okays...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by philismary(f): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2015
If I dnt have anything to type at the moment I keep quiet,must everyone reply any message they see.
Re: Am Yet To Understand by franconero1989(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
that's ladies and dia way
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Hmmmmmm. That's very meh. I'd rather have a party with my friends yknow we're all included in the fun rather than me being centre of attention. And I went to Paris last year for three days with my friends so yknow it has to be bigger than that.

So I was thinking we'd go to a strip club in Brazil grin grin
hahahahahahahahhahahaha my goosh, ur so so so funny. Lol yea I knw it has to be bigger dan dat.. Who doesn't wana hav a memorable parry.. U sure u can handle d strip club in brazil?
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahahahahhahahaha my goosh, ur so so so funny. Lol yea I knw it has to be bigger dan dat.. Who doesn't wana hav a memorable parry.. U sure u can handle d strip club in brazil?

Yeah Brazilians are so sexy I swear .

Haha I've to do it big yeno big milestone this year
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah Brazilians are so sexy I swear .

Haha I've to do it big yeno big milestone this year
very very sexy.. Evry girl just wishes to hav a fling wit a hot brazilian guy... Most guys too wit a hot brazilian chic..

They just got d most sexiest lifestyle in d world...
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Enegod(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Haha tis very cute grin

Ehm nothing really to tell. I'm a normal person really
good to know you're a normal person, álainn wink
Re: Am Yet To Understand by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
very very sexy.. Evry girl just wishes to hav a fling wit a hot brazilian guy... Most guys too wit a hot brazilian chic..

They just got d most sexiest lifestyle in d world...

They are. I met one yesterday when I was hunting for Spanish boys. His eyes <3 and his voice

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.