Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex (5515 Views)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by idu1(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
not everyone easily get frustrated as you. don't die of guilty conscience o
poor girl...
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by lilmax(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
seems some people are having their conscience on the battlefield. you all are just sad cos I stated the bitter truth
where is the bitter truth?
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by AfricanApple(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2015
idu1:
poor girl...
wretched kid
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by idu1(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
wretched kid
idi.ot
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by 2dice(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
seems some people are having their conscience on the battlefield. you all are just sad cos I stated the bitter truth
sad.. AfrikaanApple no truth here... Maybe alittle bitterness tho... Happi Sunday
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Lizylaw(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:

lol can bet Ma last buck she doesn't !

Ur last buck is probably 5naira. Ofcus u can bet it.
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Youngpo413: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2015
justmag:

u sound bitter... undecided
she is deceived,fuckdd and dumped so many times by many guys,that's why she is bitter.
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by idihcoben: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Dear Dr. Love.
MY LANDLORD’S DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT FOR ME
I am a young man of 33 and have been dating my landlord’s daughter for two months. She came back one evening and said she was pregnant. The problem is that I am not really in love with her and
continue on www.penchant.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister Mary Won Kill Me(pic) / Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ / First Time For Vicky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.