Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy (56911 Views)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 24, 2015
ArchEnemy:
What about money and swags ?
that one is not a secret.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by feldido(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
prettyjo:
jux booked space
Will it Earn u anything? NL and space booking...
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by haywire07(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

Physique: Tall, Strong, must have 8 packs wink Dark or fair(not albino o), Handsome, Thick black eyebrows, Pink full kissable lips, big stuff grin

Voice: smooth, svelte bass voice

Character: funny, Must be so romantic, must be a tease, always positive, caring, kind, smart, naughty and rich

God sent!!!

Come and take clay and build him yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by feldido(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

Physique: Tall, Strong, must have 8 packs wink Dark or fair(not albino o), Handsome, Thick black eyebrows, Pink full kissable lips, big stuff grin

Character: funny, Must be so romantic, must be a tease, always positive, caring, kind, smart, naughty and rich

God sent!!!

I found ur match in space... Smh

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by haywire07(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2015
lasstropinky:
Am on it again... here to expose the Ladies on their secret way of admiring guys.Let's get it done

1. VOICE: If you have such a thin,rythmic all the way Lovely voice it takes small time You get many admirers from the Lady's crew.

2. ACCENTS: A Prof once asked a guy if he truly was a graduate. Why? because he said the guy spoke English like a farmer. Good accent makes you unique and uniqueness earn you a lot of admiration from the Lady's crew.

3.TALENT: You ever wonder why Ladies keep falling for Davido or why 2baba dey impregnate anything impregnatable? it's talent. Two talents Ladies admire in guys are Dancing and Singing. I have the latter.

4. BRILLIANCY: No much explanation brilliancy is an automatic door for admiration.

5. CALMNESS : She just keep staring at you as you sat down there in perfect Calmness and Gentleness in the face of Trouble.

If you are a Lady and you don't secretly admire these things in guys then you are a walking Living emotionally dead robotic Lady.

U didn't mention bowleg grin
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 24, 2015
U mean jesus then
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

God sent!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by spartan2709(m): 12:20am On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol, bring fuel with ur CV before anything else.

Na C.V. I talk no be bride price coz fuel situation don reach to use fuel as bride price......

Anyways how many gallons u want?
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by tenry(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol I didn't even type all the qualities I want in a man.
And someone will wait till eternity
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by funkyjms: 10:35am On May 25, 2015
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by olatricia(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2015
You open a thread and hope that mention would say their mind no matter how stupid they sound. As if the rubbish they'll say eventually is not enough. only for you to see someone say "booking space". This non-sense is even eating deep into the some "matured" adults. Who cannot but make their stance amidst a rotten crowd. So annoying!!!!
prettyjo:
jux booked space

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by deanoffaculty: 11:00am On May 25, 2015
@OP.....the number one thing is money.
Let your English be fluent and sweet like buttermint, if there is no 'Akpalapala'.......ladies no send you ooo.
In fact,even if you brilliant pass Albert Eisten, if money no dey........you are like a person waiting for Ship at the Airport.
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by adesegun121(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2015
Women are supposed to be like butterflies, beautiful and hard to catch. But most of y'all are like mosquitos, annoying and easy to smash

7 Likes

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by kent79: 11:29am On May 25, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 11:30am On May 25, 2015
Money supercedes all of these.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by BlackHuman(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2015
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY....and maybe fuel.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by kilokeys(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2015
gracious God.. he blessed me with all..

but wait o.. undecided who else notices those dudes on d adverts from flirchi..

chai.. make dem no spoil our business o
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by FitnessNigeria: 11:33am On May 25, 2015
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Just get it plenty, ever other thing doesn't matter.

Every biatch will be smiling and hitting on you even if you resemble uwaezuoke.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Mavor: 11:36am On May 25, 2015
OP is a joker. Except he wasn't referring to 9ja girls.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by blacq2009(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2015
lasstropinky:
Am on it again... here to expose the Ladies on their secret way of admiring guys.Let's get it done

1. VOICE: If you have such a thin,rythmic all the way Lovely voice it takes small time You get many admirers from the Lady's crew.

2. ACCENTS: A Prof once asked a guy if he truly was a graduate. Why? because he said the guy spoke English like a farmer. Good accent makes you unique and uniqueness earn you a lot of admiration from the Lady's crew.

3.TALENT: You ever wonder why Ladies keep falling for Davido or why 2baba dey impregnate anything impregnatable? it's talent. Two talents Ladies admire in guys are Dancing and Singing. I have the latter.

4. BRILLIANCY: No much explanation brilliancy is an automatic door for admiration.

5. CALMNESS : She just keep staring at you as you sat down there in perfect Calmness and Gentleness in the face of Trouble.

Why did you have to say that about 2Baba?

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 11:38am On May 25, 2015
lasstropinky:

Money cancels everything on that list
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by devour129: 11:38am On May 25, 2015
we love guys who knows how to prioritize eg giving ideas on how to better the economy not how to get a woman.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2015
lasstropinky:

Sometimes when i see some topics like this i always wonder..

Most of these topics do not correlate with 90% Nigerian ladies but foreigners

Just hve money to shower on a typical Nigerian lady and she will lick ur ass even if you hve the most crooked voice with no talent at all bot to talk about calmness or watever.

owo ni koko
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Chivee(f): 11:41am On May 25, 2015
Adaeze003:
Uhm

Looks.

Sense of style.

Eloquence.

Sense of purpose.

Manners.

hmmmm.
I think there's a lot to pick from here.. you're on point
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by guardian09(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2015
ellechrystal:

attitude, prospects, future plans, his level of hygiene, etiquette, sense of responsibility, money.
Atang akpaniko?
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by jennyswt(f): 11:42am On May 25, 2015
I don't think number one works for most ladies. majority of us wants a man with a deep, masculine n manly voice.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2015
Corporate Gangster : a lady loves a man wo can stand 4 himself.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by gospi: 11:45am On May 25, 2015
For me its a guys humility and how he uses his discretion.Arrogant guys! Big Big turn off!
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 11:45am On May 25, 2015
Does oshobaba has all these qualities that attracted lara to him?

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by eromspete(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2015
Hmmm. So many females listing skill sets they desire in a man.

Its commendable however, how many females can possess all the below listed attributes:

Neatness
Humility
Athleticism (fit and sexy body)
Ability to Cook
A girl who knows when to talk (some girls do talk alot)
sense of style
eloquence
sense of purpose
manners
money.
fresh skin
real hair (not horse tail)
full lips (not chapped)
firm, original boobs
romantic
sweet voice
ambitious
smart
HAS A MASTERS DEGREE IN BEDROOM OPERATIONS MGT.

INSTANT MARRIAGE PROPOSAL AWAITS ANY GIRL WHO SATISFIES THE ABOVE SELECTION CRITERIA. wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by nairaman66(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

God sent!!!

These type of men only exists in mars and fairytale novels! Can you please wake up from your dream?
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by valmunich(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2015
lasstropinky:

The prof must be a big ignoramus to not have noticed that there are farmers out there that speaks well polished English far better than him or her undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 11:53am On May 25, 2015
No BIG prick and money on that list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.