Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy (56916 Views)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by aimuan(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

Physique: Tall, Strong, must have 8 packs wink Dark or fair(not albino o), Handsome, Thick black eyebrows, Pink full kissable lips, big stuff grin

Voice: smooth, svelte bass voice

Character: funny, Must be so romantic, must be a tease, always positive, caring, kind, smart, naughty and rich

God sent!!!
my sister used to think like dis when she was growing.what's right @20 can be wrong @25,so is just a matter of time you wil change all dis tins u posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by bayplus: 11:55am On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol I didn't even type all the qualities I want in a man.

As an elder in this area, I will like to say a few things here for the benefit of others. Hope Eroticangelina will not take it personal?
Sorry dearie.

How much of those qualities do you have yourself.

Most ladies miss the point thinking there is a God-sent perfect man made for them with all the impossible qualities.

We have most marriages crashing these days because most young ones nowadays focus on mundane things in their marriages only to discover the reality later.

Most men lie and pretend to have whatever they suspect the lady is interested in, even if they have to fake or borrow it.

Same with ladies, they now observe that more men prefer ladies with butts and boobs, rather than be their natural self, they now add foam pads to all possible places to enhance thir shapes. All in a bid to deceive and fake it.

I laugh when I see some women who indulge in adding Brazilliain hair ( from head to thei r Toes) and artificial nails. You now wonder what else is natural about your would-be wiffy?
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by shukuratbaby: 11:56am On May 25, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
AIRTEL ONLY

2GB - N1000

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, 08084126978 WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Hazardd(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

Physique: Tall, Strong, must have 8 packs wink Dark or fair(not albino o), Handsome, Thick black eyebrows, Pink full kissable lips, big stuff grin

Character: funny, Must be so romantic, must be a tease, always positive, caring, kind, smart, naughty and rich

God sent!!!
see list...shocked

mould the man by yourself, i think that's the best thing...Lol
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by babilicious: 11:59am On May 25, 2015
You forgot to add money and God fearing. ...pls let's be realistic. ..WAT DA Bleep IS ACCENT without money to boost up d yeye accent ....being brilliant and having a good talent that brings money home is acceptable but a yeye english accent without money is simply stupid cos u can't impress me with that cos I will simply say...," see this mumu faking accent when he hasn't even crossed the border even to Zambia. ...abeg vanish from my face"... but when he has a good accent plus some molla then he's speaking my language.....(they will crucify me for this comment) hahaha
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dick size,money,money,money&personality cheesy

woops

i gat d dick size lets roll
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Hazardd(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
IceSplash:
Lemme tink
you are thinking... Is like you don't know what you want..lol
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by katibu(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
my brother keep calm. These days nothing dey impress most girls other than your future. Every girl wants to move from rags to riches and don't care how you make your money. Thought good girls still exist.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by pupsyd: 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
satisfactory benis!
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by anwo247: 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
If you're talking about mature ladies, you cannot ignore HUMILITY. A lady wants to make you an automatic husband if you're well to do and yet humble.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Benojiaku4all(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2015
5. CALMNESS : She just keep staring at you as you sat down there in perfect Calmness and Gentleness in the face of Trouble. Any time I hear calmness, I remember Jega! grin
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by tonychristopher: 12:03pm On May 25, 2015
all na lie

the main thing is

Money
Money
Money

And big prick

simple

lasstropinky:
Am on it again... here to expose the Ladies on their secret way of admiring guys.Let's get it done

1. VOICE: If you have such a thin,rythmic all the way Lovely voice it takes small time You get many admirers from the Lady's crew.

2. ACCENTS: A Prof once asked a guy if he truly was a graduate. Why? because he said the guy spoke English like a farmer. Good accent makes you unique and uniqueness earn you a lot of admiration from the Lady's crew.

3.TALENT: You ever wonder why Ladies keep falling for Davido or why 2baba dey impregnate anything impregnatable? it's talent. Two talents Ladies admire in guys are Dancing and Singing. I have the latter.

4. BRILLIANCY: No much explanation brilliancy is an automatic door for admiration.

5. CALMNESS : She just keep staring at you as you sat down there in perfect Calmness and Gentleness in the face of Trouble.

Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by shukuratbaby: 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
AIRTEL ONLY

2GB - N1000

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076. This offer applies to those that stays in Ibadan alone
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Ladies Oya come confess which one you admire in a guy

Tohphaz
Mzlaurel
Irerony
Ellechrystal
Mznelly
Twaci
Eroticangelina
Vehma
ivyy
prettythicksme and others I can't remember
Na which country you from come?
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Seanixking: 12:08pm On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

God sent!!!
Damn It. All Those Attributes? Girl Get A Clay And Mould Him YourSelf.

LoL
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by MukaBox: 12:13pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by UjSizzle(f): 12:19pm On May 25, 2015
That was a secret
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Zellie: 12:20pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by wtfCode: 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
ok...but why do they always look at my thingy like say e wan take their breath away?
Even when i'm on trouser,not mensioning when i'm on boxer shot...i'll always catch them taking a peep of my 'u know'.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by lurlah2014(f): 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
WHAT ABOUT HIS AND HIS FAMILY INTEGRITY
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by tana4gud(f): 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
lasstropinky:
Am on it again... here to expose the Ladies on their secret way of admiring guys.Let's get it done

1. VOICE: If you have such a thin,rythmic all the way Lovely voice it takes small time You get many admirers from the Lady's crew.

2. ACCENTS: A Prof once asked a guy if he truly was a graduate. Why? because he said the guy spoke English like a farmer. Good accent makes you unique and uniqueness earn you a lot of admiration from the Lady's crew.

3.TALENT: You ever wonder why Ladies keep falling for Davido or why 2baba dey impregnate anything impregnatable? it's talent. Two talents Ladies admire in guys are Dancing and Singing. I have the latter.

4. BRILLIANCY: No much explanation brilliancy is an automatic door for admiration.

5. CALMNESS : She just keep staring at you as you sat down there in perfect Calmness and Gentleness in the face of Trouble.

So True....especially Calmness, I respect guys with dat so much
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

God sent!!!

Only you?

I pray.

Blow my weed*
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by possibilita(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
Whatabout beard and 6pack?
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by wtfCode: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
ivyy:
Absolutely nothing angry
Think am gay shocked
babe u need deliverance by me,yes me.
After a special prayer night vigil with me, by his grace, u shall be made whole!
U'll be free 4rm gay spirit.
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
ivyy:
Absolutely nothing angry
Think am gay shocked
as pretty as u are?anyway I'm available for you!inbox mi ya number
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by GbengaJimoh(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
lasstropinky:

6. BIG PRICK!
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by softmind24: 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

God sent!!!
Hmmmm this 1 pass requriremnt to enter heaven self
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by slim147(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2015
He Must Have Fuel - otherwise she's got nothing to admire lol
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by nairabetguru(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
lasstropinky:

even davido knows that "owo ni koko"
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by bloglover(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
What about money and swags ?
those ones are not secretly admired, na open tin o
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by wtfCode: 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
op is nt serious grin

What I love in a man..

Physique: Tall, Strong, must have 8 packs wink Dark or fair(not albino o), Handsome, Thick black eyebrows, Pink full kissable lips , big stuff grin

God sent!!!
i gat all that in abundance
*checks again*
pink lips??
U gon' strip that one outta that list...weed made it black,but not that black, u see, it aint my fault its black, its weedys fault.
U see jim iykes lips? we share the same color,shape and texture.
So am i good to rock ur boat?
Re: Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy by clevvermind(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2015
haywire07:

Come and take clay and build him yourself
grin don't mind that ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.