Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Girls And Their Strange Ways - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Strange Ways (30426 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Ladies And Their Strange Questions / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by arsetalks(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2015
diddydiva:

I never sleep jare wink

but wait a minute bae I don't do any of these things . sad

What am I ?
A bloody liar.
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by elantraceey(f): 10:43am On May 25, 2015
Sorry to disappoint you sweetheart but not all ladies are like that .

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Rosemary216(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm... I neva hear prsn talk say 11) they suspects u wen u dey see u wit a pretty girl bt tinks its cool wen dey are around oda cute guys! Abi dat 1 no follow??

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by FluffySucre(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2015
The one that piss me off the most is number 9, if I were a guy, I would walk out the moment I sight u coming with friends or relatives. They think they re smart, behind the guy they call him names like maga or mumu. Funny thing is while they are playing smart, one of the friends they take along everytime they on a date with the guy, goes behind her to steal him away. Then she calls it betrayal, heartbreaking.

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Nobody: 10:48am On May 25, 2015
author=Twaci post=34065988]
1. Whenever a girl sees a very pretty fellow girl, she makes a sub-conscious check of herself. "Is my eye-brow arch more sophisticated than hers?". "Hope my lip-stick never fade oh!". "This my hair sef don old, see as her own new"..... They usually end this self-scrutiny with the conclusion that they are far better than the girl.

When I see a beautiful or well-dressed lady, I tell her what I like about her to her face. Do I feel jealous? Rarely, I know I am not Miss World AND I also know that I am not ugly and I am a good dresser. In case you havent noticed, men also feel intimidated when they see a better-looking man. Go figureundecided

2. A guy tells her she is beautiful and the next thing that comes to mind is, "He likes me".

Of course, he likes me. You do not need a genius to figure that out. Does that mean he is going to ask you out? Absolutely No. If you are beautiful, you are beautiful. The guy is only restating a fact.

3. She hates it when you drool over Rihanna but expects you to smile when she tells you that Trey songz has the sexiest lips ever.

It would take a woman with inferiority complex to complain when her man drools over Rihanna. It does not mean he would leave you for her if he HD he chance. Love should not stop us from appreciating exceptional beauty when we see one.

4. She feels offended if you don't notice her new hair but fails to notice that you are on a different hair-cut (well unless its an afro).

It would take an insane, self absolved fool not to notice the slightest change in his/her partner.

5. She asks if her outfit is fine, not to really know if it is, but to be told she looks like a goddess. Do you doubt this? When next she asks this, tell her its ugly and see what am talking about.

I am not stupid neither I am petty. When I ask for an opinion, it is because I needed it. If it is ugly, tell me it is. What type of dummy would rather his gf/wife dress like a maid because he didn't want to hurt her undecided

6. She does nothing at home but turns to a humble maid whenever she visits her guy. (Well, not all girls).

Not me.

7. She keeps you waiting for 3 hours and believes that a simple, "I am sorry", covers it up. But blows up like a grenade when you are 15minutes late.

'I am sorry' is enough for me. I hate unnecessary repetitions, once or twice is good for me. I hate overflogging issues. There are many women out there who are also like me. Maybe if you improved your observational skill, you would notice that men are also the same.

8. She expects you to drool over her new dp but doesn't notice that you have changed yours five times that week.

I don't really appreciate compliments.
I believe in give and take. I will tell you that the picture looks great if infact it is. undecided.>

9. You take her out on a date and her friends tag along. She feels there's nothing wrong with that, "...I mean, my friends wanted to meet you and know you better". Now try tagging your own friends along on the next date....grin Another conclusion comes to mind.

Girls who do these deserve to be shot to death. #no offense#. Besides I hang out with reasonable people who would never suggest to come on a date with me.

And If my friends decide to tag along to my date. They better be ready to pay.

10. A typical girl will come in here and trash this thread...but then, girls will always be girls cheesy.

Yeah right, like guys don't trash other fellow guys
lists. What type of person would I be, If I failed to tell it as it is

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by arsetalks(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2015
Let me add my own.

My ex of blessed memory did this to me before I death -

She thinks you like someone? "She is not beautiful sef, you don't know when a girl is beautiful, what's beautiful about her"

This is the same person who I tell she is beautiful and she believes it and even blushes then goes around to say I don't have an eye for beautiful girls. Absolutely perfect.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by RedRido(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2015
Ant beautiful igbo girl here willing to trade the cost of her bride price for 25litres of petrol

Cc
Twaci
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Nobody: 10:49am On May 25, 2015
femi4:
I put it to you that you are guilty of no 7

tongue

Too bad, I don't do drama
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by terryclarks: 11:15am On May 25, 2015
grin grin[/color][color=#550000]OMG!!!!!!! ,no 1 got my attention......
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by phintohlar(f): 11:16am On May 25, 2015
Na wa ooh... Una don finish us here & am so speechless dat I don't even knw wat 2 say.. But seriously make we no lie ooh everything wey dem talk na 2ru

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by nephemmy(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2015
So damn true!
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by choix007(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2015
Twaci:
Ladies, I apologize in advance for this...this is not a lady bashing thread, just trying to have fun grin.

That said, guys, allow me to introduce you to the strangest species on earth....The Female. Read and learn.

Underneath are their very funny....but sometimes annoying attitudes.

Leggo!

1. Whenever a girl sees a very pretty fellow girl, she makes a sub-conscious check of herself. "Is my eye-brow arch more sophisticated than hers?". "Hope my lip-stick never fade oh!". "This my hair sef don old, see as her own new"..... They usually end this self-scrutiny with the conclusion that they are far better than the girl.

2. A guy tells her she is beautiful and the next thing that comes to mind is, "He likes me".

3. She hates it when you drool over Rihanna but expects you to smile when she tells you that Trey songz has the sexiest lips ever.

4. She feels offended if you don't notice her new hair but fails to notice that you are on a different hair-cut (well unless its an afro).

5. She asks if her outfit is fine, not to really know if it is, but to be told she looks like a goddess. Do you doubt this? When next she asks this, tell her its ugly and see what am talking about.

6. She does nothing at home but turns to a humble maid whenever she visits her guy. (Well, not all girls).

7. She keeps you waiting for 3 hours and believes that a simple, "I am sorry", covers it up. But blows up like a grenade when you are 15minutes late.

8. She expects you to drool over her new dp but doesn't notice that you have changed yours five times that week.

9. You take her out on a date and her friends tag along. She feels there's nothing wrong with that, "...I mean, my friends wanted to meet you and know you better". Now try tagging your own friends along on the next date....grin Another conclusion comes to mind.

10. A typical girl will come in here and trash this thread...but then, girls will always be girls cheesy.

Do add yours guys!

In summary, girls r naturally selfish

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by watchindelta(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2015
let me add smtin OK, why some bytches luv sucking their boyfriends cork n lies to their girlfriends God 4bid I can't suck cork why why why
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 11:33am On May 25, 2015
Macmilla:

I strongly disagree with your no. 11. This thread is not for women hating, just pointing their funny features. If your girlfriend is extremely dirty, mine is NOT, and most guys here will also disagree with you.

Were you trying to score cheap likes with your comment? undecided

First off, I wasn't hating on women, just added my own opinion. Seems you live, eat and sleep in your gf's room. Mr ITK. tongue
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 11:35am On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Lekan oooooooooooo chai chai chai my belle oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

Pele Dokita!! Nor laff too much ooo. cheesy
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Twaci(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2015
scachy:

I think u r lady with a difference, difference not because u r innocent of all d above mentioned feminine ways, but cos u actually know ur weakness n strength as a woman. I must add that U r a smart lady. grin
Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 11:37am On May 25, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

You too like woman nyash.

As If I no like am too. cheesy grin
Thank God say u nor lie. cheesy
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Uniquekriss(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2015
Nice piece.
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Macmilla(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Were you trying to score cheap likes with your comment? undecided

First off, I wasn't hating on women, just added my own opinion. Seems you live, eat and sleep in your gf's room. Mr ITK. tongue

Silly.
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 11:53am On May 25, 2015
Macmilla:
Silly.
Swerve------------------------------»»
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by KingTom(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin

Pele Dokita!! Nor laff too much ooo. cheesy

I don hear you sir, omo dem don off our Gen o, no diesel again chai so no more free office WI FI grin
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
what's the difference between girls/ladies and a one-year old.?
one has mammary glands and a visible behind.
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 12:10pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
I don hear you sir, omo dem don off our Gen o, no diesel again chai so no more free office WI FI grin

My fone sef don wan off!! I don start by sabbatical leave from NL. Una bye bye ooooo. sad sad
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by KingTom(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2015
kinglekan:

My fone sef don wan off!! I don start by sabbatical leave from NL. Una bye bye ooooo. sad sad

Guy my beards don grow like Shekau I never shave since March, I go shave on May 29th grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by stephenqueen: 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
2dice:
oya take am.... Inside Job and Moses who suffer paaasss??
Guy na hin be say you no read your bible well,nobody for inside bible suffer reach job
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by gbaskiboy: 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks dear smiley
always looking forward for your write up, hope to see you Emerging winner in the next miss NL competition. Sky is your limit my lady..kiss! Kiss

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by stephenqueen: 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Guy no call me here ooo , make this guy carry hin cross alone o, wristwatch na you alone oooo gringringrin
Abi na meself don pick race, who wan die make dem no pour omi Obo for person head gringrin
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by KingTom(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Abi na meself don pick race, who wan die make dem no pour omi Obo for person head gringrin
Chai you be real weyrey oooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by gabpaul: 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by stephenqueen: 1:04pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Chai you be real weyrey oooooooooooo grin grin grin
No be me type amu oooooo gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.