Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Girls And Their Strange Ways - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Strange Ways (30429 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Ladies And Their Strange Questions / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by KingTom(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2015
stephenqueen:
No be me type amu oooooo gringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Donopolover(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=diddydiva post=34066266] I never sleep jare wink

but wait a minute bae I don't do any of these things . sad

What am I ? [/quote a BUM
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Olalitehouse(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2015
i dey observe...
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Tycyborg(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2015
Macmilla:

I strongly disagree with your no. 11. This thread is not for women hating, just pointing their funny features. If your girlfriend is extremely dirty, mine is NOT, and most guys here will also disagree with you.

tah the numb 11 is right and forget about hate... When a girl comes to your room/house she will tell you different things and point out how unclean you are and if you go to her own house even the chair wey dem dey use no go allow you sit cos you'd be scared there is bedbug in it and in addition you will wonder how come a figure 8 girl came from such house or maybe you are dreaming... Unless your girl friend is from ikoyi or snake island or magodo phase 2

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Tycyborg(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2015
No 11 is they will tell you i hate sex whereas they are devil on bed after you confuse them enough.

sex is ment for girls cos they have 80000 nerves just for pleasure in their pussy and we men gat only 40000 still they act like we guys are the one enjoying it most and they are feeling pain lol... They can have multiple and strong orgasm and men can never have such and in addition they tell you i dont like sex at all or am not in tha mood for sex and when you confuse her and have a chance to her honey pot then you see she is all wet like a rag in the river... Girls are not that complicated but nigerian girls made them selves that complicated than every girl in the world and think guys are stupid... Its not about hate but its about low mentalites. girls who is very expose wont do most of these things.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Bflexing(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
They will meet u on social media and chat very well but when u get to see, they will just trowey face
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by tosyne2much(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2015
Emodeee:

Is dis nt d girl dat didn't win miss nairaland?

Tosyne2much, sheee seun done deactivate ur account?
Yeah I deactivated yesterday
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Emodeee: 3:07pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah I deactivated yesterday

I told you, Awon nairalanders le se e pa and they did it. Stop making empty vows.
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Macmilla(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
Tycyborg:

tah the numb 11 is right and forget about hate... When a girl comes to your room/house she will tell you different things and point out how unclean you are and if you go to her own house even the chair wey dem dey use no go allow you sit cos you'd be scared there is bedbug in it and in addition you will wonder how come a figure 8 girl came from such house or maybe you are dreaming... Unless your girl friend is from ikoyi or snake island or magodo phase 2
Coming from a poor family is different from being extremely dirty. I'll say it over and over, if your girlfriend is extremely dirty, mine is NOT.
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by ralphGBP(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2015
diddydiva:
I don't know tongue
No. 4 tho sad
grin
diddydiva:
I don't know tongue
No. 4 tho sad

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Twaci(f): 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
gbaskiboy:
always looking forward for your write up, hope to see you Emerging winner in the next miss NL competition. Sky is your limit my lady..kiss! Kiss
Thanks dear. smiley

The competition is over though, I was the 1st runner up.
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Mrblaze06: 5:40pm On May 25, 2015
Twaci:
This is the best part cheesy. When is your birthday?
I swear...This one is 100% sure..
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Twaci(f): 5:42pm On May 25, 2015
Mrblaze06:
I swear...This one is 100% sure..
What did u expect? cheesy
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Mrblaze06: 6:00pm On May 25, 2015
Twaci:
What did u expect? cheesy
but it's not cool...
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Fourwinds: 6:22pm On May 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Guilty of number 4 grin, I get mad if you don't notice my new hair, but notice other things. chai! cry

11.) Checking other girls butt, and comparing theirs to that grin lipsrsealed

Nice one Twaci! cheesy

Nneka123 is fresher than pepper mint. I take notice of what i see
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by wimgohealth: 6:53pm On May 25, 2015
kinglekan:
cool

***Modified***

Abeg if I type my mind, nah ba3 go dey waste. Situation of things calls for sharp sharp comments. cheesy

2,6 and 7 are so on point.

Make I add one.

11. They are extremely dirty and unkempt at home but quick to tell you how disorganised your room is. Yet they have dirty undies scattered all over their smelling rooms. SMH undecided
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by 2dice(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Guy na hin be say you no read your bible well,nobody for inside bible suffer reach job
I be Muslim by default Oo
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by rudebouy: 8:04pm On May 25, 2015
PHgirl:
#1 is on point. I think every girl does that. It's one of our peculiarities.

pls wia do u stay in ph?
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Swash042(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2015
So true
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by naijaboiy: 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
diddydiva:
Nope smiley

He is regretting leaving Twaci for me cheesy

We are no longer together.

So I guess he is checking if she is taken wink

Silly!! grin grin grin

Wristw atch. nice job. smiley

TW ACI. you are a friend indeed. mind calling u my sister? wink
SMH! undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by stephenqueen: 10:24pm On May 25, 2015
2dice:
I be Muslim by default Oo
I seee
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Tycyborg(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2015
Macmilla:

Coming from a poor family is different from being extremely dirty. I'll say it over and over, if your girlfriend is extremely dirty, mine is NOT.

okay for me to believe your gf is not dirty ask her these questions... How many time do you go and urinate and you wash your pussy and hands? How many weeks do you keep your hair before doing another? If its a week or 2 max then that is okay, how many time did she normaly take her baths daily, how many time did she use to use wash her face with a cleanser after than 1 kilo of make up on her face... These questions are just tip of an iceburg and if she cant do that daily then i think she is really dirty man... From the last time i checked women are to clean up more often cos they need it

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:32pm On May 25, 2015
femi4:
Every lady is guilty of no 7
I keep to time so am not guilty,am an exception

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Macmilla(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2015
Tycyborg:

okay for me to believe your gf is not dirty ask her these questions... How many time do you go and urinate and you wash your pussy and hands? How many weeks do you keep your hair before doing another? If its a week or 2 max then that is okay, how many time did she normaly take her baths daily, how many time did she use to use wash her face with a cleanser after than 1 kilo of make up on her face... These questions are just tip of an iceburg and if she cant do that daily then i think she is really dirty man... From the last time i checked women are to clean up more often cos they need it
First of all, I don't think that guy was talking about good grooming. Secondly, a girl doesn't have to wash her kitty every time she takes a pee, in fact doing that can actually give her more problems. Drying with a swipe will do just well till she takes her bath. She washes her hands everytime she pees.
I've never seen her kitty bushy, but in case you don't know, some guys love it bushy. Some girls actually carve the hair down there and that, in no way translates to "extremely" dirty.
It's only a stupid girl that will not take her bath after the day's sweat and makeup and I'm pretty sure that my girl is not stupid and most girls are not.
If your girl doesn't clean up often, you are just one of the "extremely" unlucky guys. grin

But may I ask you how many times you wash ur own hands after taking a pee? Answer that b4 calling anybody extremely dirty. You use your bare hands to pull out ur pipe for a pee, hold it in position, shake it like a bell at the end of the pee, with some pee touching your hands in the process and you just squeeze it in still with the hand. This is the same hand you will use to shake other guys and touch your girl. Bros, if you don't wash ur hands each time you take a pee, I'm sure you don't, then you are "extremely" dirty.

Bro, It's not iceburg, but iceberg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 11:00am On May 26, 2015
Justfollowit:
@Tw.aci

Why don't you speak for yourself undecided

Did she tag you in it? undecided

Busy body!!
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Nobody: 11:45am On May 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Did she tag you in it? undecided

Busy body!!

Oko iyawo

It was on the FP ;-\
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 12:51pm On May 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

Oko iyawo
It was on the FP ;-\
Hehehehehe!! cheesy
Nor attack my wife nxt time ooo. wink
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe!! cheesy

Nor attack my wife nxt time ooo. wink

angry

Yes sir, but......you have to add some kola tongue
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

angry
Yes sir, but......you have to add some kola tongue
Nah u wan collect bride price? shocked
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Nah u wan collect bride price? shocked

Does it really matter? tongue
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by kinglekan: 1:20pm On May 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

Does it really matter? tongue

Ohhhh!! Or u mean I should get kola and come propose to you. I think I like the idea tho. I can marry both of you. wink
Re: Girls And Their Strange Ways by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Ohhhh!! Or u mean I should get kola and come propose to you. I think I like the idea tho. I can marry both of you. wink

If I should knack you for head ehn undecided

Oya give my kola, before I change my mind tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.