Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel (47031 Views)

The Useless Reason Ifeanyi Ubah Was Arrested Was A Set Up....Proof! / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Brytawon(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2015
We keep talking as if there is someone doing Nigerians a big favour here. Nigerians have suffered a lot and we can't continue to suffer anymore. Ifeanyi Ubah is doing us a big favour right? Since I was born, Nigeria has never come under fuel scarcity but those people up there have made it seem so. Why is it that it's only December that Nigeria mostly complain of fuel scarcity? Where was all those fuels when the suffering began? Why was it that it was when petrol was reduced to N87/litre that it became scarce? Must we be slaves in our own country? So it is now time Ifeanyi Ubah and co have dim fit to use us in making their blooded profit. Nigeria is bigger than one man and we shall conquer all. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by 989900: 7:03am On May 25, 2015
Buhari: I would like to be on ground and find out what really has been going wrong. Why is it that people are doing round-tripping with the Nigerian products and take money from the treasury? Some people are still in court. You know about it.

If the above does not make your heart bleed, then you deserve all the sufferings and pains you go through in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by oweman: 7:04am On May 25, 2015
OH Aueeus the christ wuy is all this happening to nigerians , a scammer.after hearing his yansh is to be opened iquickly wanted to repent nigerianel for pecuniary reasons..
Please God let may 29th come quick because biafrans want to attempt another scam

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by funkybully(f): 7:04am On May 25, 2015
brixton:
Why is it that no one can please Nigerians?

No one from east can Please certain people with oblong head.

If this gesture was from adenuga, otedola or alakija , u would have read a lot of praise n worship rejoinder on the media about them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There is actually some research done by a colleague at the University of Northampton which proves without reasonable doubt that the landing cost of imported petrol in Nigeria taking consideration of the fact that we have crude to exchange (containing more fuels like kerosene and bitumen) is just N35 proving the whole subsidy is a scam. Will make it available as soon as possible.

That friend of yours should have whatever degree he has been awarded by Northampton withdrawn. He is a disgrace to the University.

12 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by eaglechild: 7:05am On May 25, 2015
This thread belongs to the dustbin.

The Op gave no reason, just copied and pasted some interview that exposes the absolute mental challenge that is plaguing Buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by bros856: 7:05am On May 25, 2015
Nigerians please, subsidy is and was a Federal government/businessmen scam headed by Ifeanyi Uba and Atodela, Okonjo Iwela just collecting tax payers money while we work very hard to pay they sleep wake up and receive money and call it subsidy. God's rod will vissit them soon. This men and women including Jona are suppose to be condemn to dead for this country to reduce suffering and poverty. It's just too much for a land fill with milk and honey. There is no light no good road, no good industry no Jobs. We are on our but yet we pay tax, God please visit Nigeria as you visit and rescue the children of Isreal. We need you now. All the wicked in Nigeria must perish.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by slap1(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2015
finestiyke:
Ifeanyi Uba has done well, whatever his past antecedents are his present act is commendable. If it was Wale Tinubu or Mike Adenuga that released fuel like Ubah did, Praise would have have been in high heavens for them. Nonsense hypocritical Nigerians/Nairalanders pls leave our Ubah for us, it's not a crime that he supported GEJ through TAN, elections are over, move on!
Don't mind the ungrateful hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by BTT(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There is actually some research done by a colleague at the University of Northampton which proves without reasonable doubt that the landing cost of imported petrol in Nigeria taking consideration of the fact that we have crude to exchange (containing more fuels like kerosene and bitumen) is just N35 proving the whole subsidy is a scam. Will make it available as soon as possible.

Truth is, Nigerians know that much, we simply can't confront our government and demand justice.

Nothing new my bro. We are too laid back.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Howmon: 7:07am On May 25, 2015
Let him suck it with straw!!!

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Eddyrex07(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2015
Oboy ur spellings na warsh
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by spako4(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2015
People who are destroying the economy and making illegal gains from Nigerians because of their closeness to the authority should be prosecuted
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by wordcat(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

If you could recall, after finishing as Minister of Petroleum, I subsequently became Head of State. You remember, I appointed Professor Tam David West as the Minister of Petroleum. When we rounded up bunkers, collected their illegal jetties and allowed jetties for only big firms which were doing production and development in the country, we were shocked that we had too much fuel.

We had to begin to export 100,000 barrels per day. Don’t forget that we didn’t stop at building refineries, we built more than 20 depots during my time, from Port Harcourt to Ilorin, Makurdi, Suleija, Maiduguri and Kano. More than 3,000 pipelines were laid to connect them. A number of stations were also built to take the trailers off the road, save lives

This revelation will shock even Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Diezani Madueke for they claimed they're more educated and as such know more about our oil sector than the old man whom they termed an "illiterate" but lo, they're far behind him in terms of knowledge.

Well done Mr. President!

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2015
Ifeanyi Ubah did well. APC peasants should stop hating unnecessarily. If he had horded the fuel, they'd hate. If he hadn't shown that act of patriotism, they'd still hate

8 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by ayindejimmy(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2015
finestiyke:
Ifeanyi Uba has done well, whatever his past antecedents are his present act is commendable. If it was Wale Tinubu or Mike Adenuga that released fuel like Ubah did, Praise would have have been in high heavens for them. Nonsense hypocritical Nigerians/Nairalanders pls leave our Ubah for us, it's not a crime that he supported GEJ through TAN, elections are over, move on!

Elections are over but the negative consequences of the actions of politicians lives on and will forever form the premises of our discussions.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by BTT(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2015
Kayendy:
No matter wat u guys believe, subsidy is real and so if Ubah has nth to hide... he did Biz with govt and in every Biz dia must be profit. maybe his profit is too much but dat is biz and so if he has decided to do good with d excess profit he has made, it is still biz made to open d way for him for d coming govt. It is either d coming govt agrees or not but every biz man follows only d way to profit making... everyone writing nonsense abt him, lemme ask u "if any of u had d opportunity Ubah has wouldn't u have done same tin or even worse?

I am pro-APC and dislikes everything TAN represented, but I am 100 percent pro-Ifeanyi Ubah on this one.

Need I mention that I am also Yoruba.

Edited

7 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by GentleToks(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2015
finestiyke:

Why are you Igbos so infested with tribalism and victim mentality like this. It's only a cowards that buy his defeat with victim mentality.

Face issues like Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis and stop hiding behind COS WE ARE IGBOS BULLSHIT.

I am very sure that if Kashamu was an Igbo man, Chaiii!!!! You lots would have shouting and screaming that he is being prosecuted because he is an Igbo man.

If Tafa Balogun was an Igbo man, victim mentality would have kicked him to exonerate him from wrongdoing.

You are all thieves and thank God now that we Yorubas have taken upon ourselves to explain to Nigerians host countries around the world that Igbos are the oones responsible for 95% of Nigerians crimes in their countries; bringing drugs into their countries not other Nigerians. And I think the evidence is coming out gradually. The outside world is beginning to understand that there is difference between Igbos and other Nigerians. And that is why the Indonesia policemen were calling Igbo all kind of names in that YouTube video.

3 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Horlufemi(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2015
I applaud Ifeanyi Ubah for this.
He has compassion for the masses that is good enough for me.
take it or leave it he will save a lot of people with this singular act.

8 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2015
Seriously... like my other well thinking n analytical frnds who stated earlier... Some Nigerians perhaps d jobless ones r d pple calling for uba's head.... nd also dey r d ungrateful sets... it disgust me to see d level of reasoning dis pple portray... Tribalism z a curse.... I've bn a victim nd I've forgiven whoever did it.. cos I know vengeance z f d Lord... A man wants to alleviate d current nd detrimenting situation dats plaguing us right now nd u see dose sets f jobless,uneducated,confused,disillusioned,annoying Nigerians spitting trash.... #Godsaveusall

7 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by muh4lyf(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2015
imsuboi:
Ungrateful bastards.
Must you abuse people.. It shows the kind of person you are.

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Autolord: 7:15am On May 25, 2015
[size=16pt]If you don't like Uba's action please, boycott the filling station tomorrow. Idiots!!![/size]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Spydamannn(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2015
Hmmm Nigeria will be so interesting after May 29...very very interesting,can't wait for baba to get on the Hot seat
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by anonimi: 7:17am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Buhari: I would like to be on ground and find out what really has been going wrong. Why is it that people are doing round-tripping with the Nigerian products and take money from the treasury? Some people are still in court. You know about it.

The highlighted is for those nincompoops who said Jonathan did nothing about the fraudsters involved in the oil subsidy scam! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by mejai(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2015
BTT:

I am pro-APC and dislikes everything TAN represented, but I am 100 percent pro-Andy Ubah on this one.
I guess Ur Bluetooth (BTT) is off. pls switch it on and see d UBAH we r discussing. Ifeanyi UBAH and not Andy UBAH. dey r not brothers Sef. grin

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by NewNigeriaMind: 7:21am On May 25, 2015
Someone steals your lunch money,

Uses it to buy food.

Then when you are about to die of hunger, the person gives you two spoon of rice.

And you are expected to be grateful.

Is ubah a philanthropist or is he running is business as a social entity.

The criminals have stolen from Nigeria, raped Nigeria blind.

Is it not the same ubah that was indited for subsidy fraud.

These criminals knows what awaits them some weeks time, hence this is a desperate move to buy public sympathy.

Will Mr ubah do the same if buhari was not the incoming president.

Ubah the criminal can keep his fuel, I rather take a public bus to work than buy the fuel.

Whether he release it or not, he is a fuel subsidy criminal and he will be prosecuted.

All the criminal

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by specco(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

BUHARI MUST JAIL IFEANYI UBAH LIKE HE JAILED EKUEME. THEY ARE BOTH THIEVES FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING STUPIDITY

Unbriddled display of foolishness.
Common sense is not common at all!

3 Likes

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by CyberWolf: 7:23am On May 25, 2015
And the ethnic campaign of calumny by Yorubas against Igbos continues...The ediotic OP and his goons didn't tell us why Tinubu's Oando,Otedola,Adenuga and other criminal Yorubas decided not to release their own fuel..Ediotic,Demonic and Wicked set of people angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by mbulela: 7:24am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Pls any link to this research?
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by anonimi: 7:24am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I can understand if Nigerians pay for those costs. But somebody is saying he is subsidizing Nigerians. Who is subsidizing who?

He should ask the navigator of his APC party, the Agbaya of Owu who also doubled as Minister of Petroleum while President and Yar'Adua =>

Fuel Subsidy Scam: Senate Releases Names Of Cabal
DEC 02, 2011

Oando Oil, CONOIL, African Petroleum and MRS Oil are among the powerful players in the petroleum sector that have [size=15pt]shared over N3.655 trillion between 2006 and September 2011[/size] in pursuit of importation of refined petroleum products.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2011/12/02/fuel-subsidy-scam-senate-releases-names-cabal

In January 2012, Jonathan completely cancelled the FRAUDULENT subsidy to liberalise the downstream market just as was done for mobile telecommunication.
However our stewpid fellow citizens were MISLED by those cabal to perpetuate the SCAM.
Here we are today still suffering with no hope for smiling soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by anonimi: 7:26am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Many were told this in 2012 when Jonathan cancelled completely the subsidy but we called him clueless and did Occupy Nigeria, not so

Who is clueless now? grin grin

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the man who saw tomorrow.
Thanks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by porka: 7:27am On May 25, 2015
[size=16pt]What's the reason? Where's the opinion?[/size]

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by ukraine55(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari is just intelligent. See his analysis. Can Jonathan give such analysis? Nigerians, be the judge, who is an illiterate between the two, whose certificates should be questioned?
Buhari having been a former minister of petroleum have the required experience and insight into what is happening or might have happened in the petroleum sector and hence such analysis is expected. Jonathan has never held such portfolio and then his decisions is based on advice from his ministers. Judge without bias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Wike Backtracks, Addresses EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.