Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Im Really Confused About This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Really Confused About This Guy (1625 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers / Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Really Confused About This Guy by BuLLet4MyV(f): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2006
you will all probably think im dumb but meh, im not very good with 'reading' and deciding if a guy likes me without him saying.

i was at a skate fest a few weeks ago and this guy i knew a long time ago, (he didnt really notice me even though i lived across the road from him, then he moved to spain) came up to me and said that i looked familiar and stuff and i said yeah thats cus you used to live across the road from me. and he asked me for my phone number and stoof so ive been seeing him like everyweekend and i really like him. he pays a lot of attention to me but im not sure if the things he does are signs that he likes me.

-hugs me like constantly if were walking down the street he will keep turning to hug me or put his arm around me
-he always tells me im really clever and that he loves my art and stuff
-he picks me up a lot, the other day he put me on his sholders undecided
-when were walking he brushes his hand against mine and then links his index finger with mine
-we always sit really close and he puts his head on my sholder and we sit there for hours and just talk
-like if were txting and i say im going to bed he always says he loves me before he goes but a lot of guys do that i duno if its just sumthing they say to any girl or if he really means it

it would be really cool if you peoples can help and not think im an idiot lol thankies
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by ANDSTEL(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2006
BULLET4MYV,
LOVE TO ME IS THE MOST COMPLEX TOPIC BEEN DISCUSSED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. WHY B/C HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE MOST COMPLEX & UNPREDICTABLE CREATURES ON EARTH.
IT TAKES SERIOUS PROFESSIONALISM , A BIT OF CAUTION AND EXPERIENCE TO KNOW WHO GENIUNELY LOVES U. ALMOST EVERYBODY IS AN ACTOR WHEN IT COMES TO THE ISSUE OF LOVE , PAINTING PICTURES DAT OFTEN TIMES ARE COMPLETELY DIRECT OPPOSITE OF WHO THEY ARE.
HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK U A FEW QUESTIONS IF WELL ANSWERED, I CAN TELL U BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND AS A CONSULTANT IN THE FIELD WHETHER HE LOVES U WITH NATURAL PASSION OR BASED ON LUST AND INFATUATION.
QUESTIONS:
1. HOW OLD ARE U?
2. HOW OLD IS HE?
3. FOR HOW LONG HAVE U GUYS BEING TOGETHER?
4. WHEN U ARE SOMETIMES NOT IN A GOOD MOOD DOES HE NOTICE IT EASILY?
5. WITHN THIS PERIOD U VE BEING 2GEDA HAVE U HAD SEX WITH EACH OTHER?
6. OR HAS HE DEMANDED DAT U HAVE IT WIT HIM? HOW LONG AFTER U COMMENCED THE AFFAIRS?
7. DID U EVER SAY NO AND WAT WAS HIS MOOD AFTER DE INCIDENT?
8. IF HE DOESNT SEE U FOR SOMETIME HOW DOES HE HONESTLY FEEL?

SORRY FOR WAT LOOKS LIKE A QUESTIONIARIER, BUT I THINK ITS NECESSARY TO HELP ME SO I CAN PREDICT THE CORRECT ANSWER.
I WISH U DE BEST.
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by iice(f): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2006
He likes you, cud be as a friend or as something more. If you dont want to ask him straight out, just let it ride and things would eventually clear out
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by Dvampire(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2006
andstel you sure know a lot about this love stuff. can i come over for some diagnosis?
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by Damollar(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2006
@BuLLet4MyV - he wants to get laid
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by candylips(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2006
it would be very difficult for us to know what he is up to. he might really like you or he might just want to get laid. everything is up to him we can't tell you what is in his head but what i would tell u is that you should be very careful with him.

i guess its not only guys that wish they knew whats in womens head. its also vice versa too sometimes tongue
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by kolabode: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2006
You should be very careful if you want play along with him, and dont be too tempted with his sweet words, love is a common language to everybody
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by BuLLet4MyV(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
1. HOW OLD ARE U? - 15

2. HOW OLD IS HE? - 17

3. FOR HOW LONG HAVE U GUYS BEING TOGETHER? - were not 'together' but ive known him all my life but 2 of the years he was in spain

4. WHEN U ARE SOMETIMES NOT IN A GOOD MOOD DOES HE NOTICE IT EASILY? - he always notices when im upset the other week i was crying and he hugged me till i stopped

5. WITHN THIS PERIOD U VE BEING 2GEDA HAVE U HAD SEX WITH EACH OTHER? - nope

6. OR HAS HE DEMANDED DAT U HAVE IT WIT HIM? HOW LONG AFTER U COMMENCED THE AFFAIRS? - he hasnt demanded anything

7. DID U EVER SAY NO AND WAT WAS HIS MOOD AFTER DE INCIDENT? - he hasnt asked me for anything like sex so i havent said no to anything

8. IF HE DOESNT SEE U FOR SOMETIME HOW DOES HE HONESTLY FEEL? - i didnt see him for a week once and he kept txt me asking when he can next see me cus he misses my smile undecided
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by didip(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2006
[b]It better u be careful any guy can play mr lover boy and probably u think u like him because he jus came back from spain and he his spendin 4 u and all dat might be wat is on ur head jus be careful nd dont do something stupid(sex)[/b]
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by nilla(f): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2006
its obvious that he cares. How much? I can't really tell.

OR

he is doing a good job of pretending to care.
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by kiki(f): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2006
gurl to me i think he really likes u and even if it turns out to be somtin else later u r still young and u got a lot more years ahead of u but he loves u or wat more do u want from him
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2006
he picks me up a lot, the other day he put me on his sholders

Dear, the fellow is in love! Go for it! I do that only to those who are one with my heart!
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by kiki(f): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2006
davidylan:

Dear, the fellow is in love! Go for it! I do that only to those who are one with my heart!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2006
what's with the long hmmmm?

i once had a tiny little dear a few yrs back and she and i used to enjoy carrying her around! cheesy
I've alwys liked smaller girls since then!
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by BuLLet4MyV(f): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2006
im not confused anymore he just phoned me and asked me out yay grin thanx everyone for all your help and for the people who said be careful i will be careful lol smiley thanx so much everyone lol if any of u peoples wanna add me on msn my addie is cautionoverheadrepairs@msn.com
thanx again Bleep
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by kiki(f): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2006
oh ok but my hmmmmmmmmmm wasn't really sayin nothin about u i was just thinkin about wat u said
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by BuLLet4MyV(f): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2006
yar lol i no that im just saying thanx to people who have helped smiley
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by nilla(f): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2006
your welcome.
good luck on your new love.
Re: Im Really Confused About This Guy by ANDSTEL(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2006
@ralph,
u are free , i am at ur service . afterall wat are friends for if not to inconvinient each other?
Andstel

(1) (Reply)

Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover / This Madness, Why Me God? / Rock Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.