Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century (37377 Views)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by nwadiuko1(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2015
Certificate of virginity

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 26, 2015
You have a point thou...buh dts where we meet ourselves now!!!....unfortunately...we cant do anything abt it!!!....
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by simplex2: 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
Am I the only one finding it hard to understand what the ramblings is all about?

First of all, there is nothing 'IMMORAL' about sex; unless non-consensual acts like digging the holes and painful positions. Anything consensual is not immoral.

Secondly, apart from pregnancy, you failed to mention the other bad things that emanate from sex. I believe you were having this discussion with adults and they all know what safe-periods and unsafe periods are: and have at least heard the word 'condom'.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Emodeee: 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
Safarigirl has been writing about sex since 1822. cheesy

I want to ask u, r u a virgin?@safarigirl

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 26, 2015
Good for you, now leave those that want to be "sexually immoral" and mind your own business.

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by philusaau(f): 2:32pm On May 26, 2015
maggilove:
Say no to fornication
Say no to sex outside marriage
Say no to sin
Say no to sexual immorality.
ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN?
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by mmsen: 2:32pm On May 26, 2015
You are wasting your time trying to explain the 'complexities' of accountability to women.

You might as well try and explain to a lion why it shouldn't eat you.

Irresponsible behavior is the preferred currency of women - they're attracted to it and they love to engage in it.

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by akins56(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2015
Tredu

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by stayblack: 2:37pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
This topic came up because I was having a discussion with my room mates and I told them simply that anyone who thinks she's ready to have sex, should equally be ready for the consequences.

Then they said that it isn't really a girl's fault if she sleeps with a guy who 'deceives' her into thinking he's genuine thereby getting pregnant.

Now, there I fully disagree. Isn't it always easier to blame the guy for impregnating you? "Oh, he told me he loves me and that's why I slept with him"....um, if I want something from someone, of course I'll say all the right things. Or, when you wan collect money from the guy, shey you sef no dey abuse the 'L' word?

Any girl sleeping with a dude because he 'professed his 'undying love' is either a 12-year old or re-tarded.

The next thing they said is "It takes the grace of God to overcome temptation"...leave it to black people to pull God into their mess. When you put yourself in a risky situation, prepare for risks. If you decide to go to a man's house- a virile man's house alone, be ready for certain things that could arise. This isn't about just the grace of God, this is about being smart and cautious.

Unless in rape cases and those involving minors, there is no sort of sexual relationship between a man and woman that is non-consensual. You were of sane mind when he touched you, kissed and fondled, comot cloth, comot undies and finished project, so why make excuses?

One was even askinng me that so if I had a bf I wouldn't sleep with him. And I replied that it's only in this century that sleeping with a man just because he's courting you is viewed as perfectly normal. That view is what made me realise that the world has been taken over by madness the likes of which TB Joshua cannot cure.

I have made a personal decision not to involve myself in fornication and I have been pro-active about it by ensuring that I stay away from 'dangerous' situations. I have tons of male friends some of whom have expressed their interests and have been turned down, if I must meet them, we meet in public places. I do not subscribe to meeting males in private, staying out late with guys who I know little of or generally being in uncomfortable situations. Of course I sometimes come off as a shrewd or frigid, but you have to take some things, better that than ashawo or public toilet

If you have made a decision to be sexually active, then don't make excuses for it. Don't present yourself as a victim of the 'superior male intellect'. I dey kpansh, I dey kpansh, dem no fit kill pesin ontop that one. Call 10 litres of petrol what it is, don't present 10 litres as 15 litres or say "it's supposed to be 10 litres, but the attendant cheated me"

Be who you are and stand for something.

Thank you smiley
NA WAOOOO,U DEY ANGRY,I FILL U,,, grin BUT IF U NOR LIKE AM,THEN NOR TALK ABOUT AM...RUBBISH... grin

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Jossyroyal1: 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
even though I resolved not to comment, the comments i av been reading are so attracting and irresistible but still, I won't comment!

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by koyyess: 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
Op, don't solely blame those brainwashed naïve girls. It's a pity that even university female students reason this way. A typical african negro hates ladies like you with a passion because they know your esteem and self confidence is intact so you can't be deceived. Don't ever make the mistake of falling for their kind. Don't ever settle for less because you will regret it. I congratulate you on your decision. An 'alpha male' awaits you in the future.

10 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by charles316: 2:39pm On May 26, 2015
One idio.t was advocating sex before marriage..

Cococandy

I think It is a mind thing first before being physical. Most of our African parents don't even like to talk about sex let alone give their kids especially the daughters the understanding that sex is nothing to feel guilty or dirty about.
After having grown up with that mind conditioning, it will be hard for a lady to let herself go enough to really explore her body and not feel whorish about it (even with the right person. AKA husband or fiancé).

I can't really say I blame them because many don't understand you can be free and open about sex to your kids without encouraging irresponsible behavior. .
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Edzy: 2:41pm On May 26, 2015
well-done op.
this days the believe for most people especially when it comes to sex is" if u feel it,do it" .
and later they start preaching intelligence and fear of God as what makes a wife, is fornication also part of fear of God?

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by kingthreat(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2015
maggilove:
Say no to fornication
Say no to sex outside marriage
Say no to sin
Say no to sexual immorality.

You really need to let someone screw your brains out. Then you'll understand why people do what they do

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by swezenberg(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one OP. The fact that you did it does not make it right. I fell for this but I support your right up. Remain chaste and stand for it. It pays off. Fornication does not pay. Majority of us who indulged in it have regretted it one way or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by stayblack: 2:43pm On May 26, 2015
1dafullymade:
sweetie, a very gud one there...honestly i don't get it any more...why is our society/generation so depraved?d worst & heartwrenching is dat ds is happening right in d "church"....& wen i say in d church, i mean itz happening among people who profess Christ,people who ought to b Christ-like...dz people kno d scriptures & they ar fully aware of God's words as pertains to sex...YET......u meet a fellow *Christian" brother 2day, he asks u out,tellz u he loves to d moon & back....& by 2moro he makes a "moon-walk" out of d relationship just cus u turned down his sexual advances....den u try talking d situation over wt ur "Christian friends"(men & women alike) & what do u get from them? damn! they can't seem to understand y u wldn't give in to dat....

talk about d pastors?...oh dear, story for another day....if not for God i probably wld hv long ceases bn a Christian...It is well

My dear, just like u said *stand for what u believ in*..don't give in no matter d pressure cus our God is a rewarder of those who honor & keep His words....itz not easy at all especially in a society where wrong is viewed as right & right viewed as wrong buh one doesn't hv to join d band-wagon..once again like u said "one has to stand for what he or she believs in".......
IF U NOR WARM THE ENGINE SOMETIMES,THE THIN GO GET PROBLEMOOOOO.. grin

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by austinonyii(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
.... You were of sane mind when he touched you, kissed and fondled, comot cloth, comot undies and finished project, so why make excuses?.....

Baby, you really killed it here..!!!

One bottle of Alomo bitters and Dry meat for you joor

5 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Setaje(f): 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
There is more to life than sex.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by RiffRaff: 2:48pm On May 26, 2015
It is your business if u decide not to have sex in a relationship...
As far as i am concerned, it is a free world. Wether you choose to have sex or not is a personal decision.
My biggest grouse with this write up is terming Sex is as "immorality".
Sex is a beautiful part of nature. As long as 2 conscenting adult decides to have sex & it is not rape. There is absolutely nothing immoral about it.
Everybody should find their own kind. You wanna keep yourself till marriage, fine.. Goodluck to you!
Let those who wants to have sex do so by all means. Different strokes for different strokes.
People should stop quoting retarded lies from fabricated middle eastern & Jewish Religion and fairytale God to back up the claim that sex is "Dirty or Immoral"
Dont feel guilty about something as amazing & beautiful as sex, its an important part of nature.
So ladies and gentlemen, have sex, learn more about it, improve on it, make sure you stay PROTECTED always and if you choose not to, make sure you are always ready for what comes after.
Cheers!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by partychaser: 2:48pm On May 26, 2015
The thing is, people like you are the ones celebrating sex, U worship it, U over talk about it, U make it look like a demi-god, its ur kind that make sex such a big deal when actually it isn't.

If not for sex U won't be alive, whether married or not,let's say now Ur parents had it b4 marriage does that make U better than them now, what About the Millions of people having sex outside marriage yet are still making it in life,

My dear if U want to be celibate that's up to U, don't create a thread just saying U don't want to have sex outside Marriage when at the end of the day U'll still marry and have sex, God forbid now U divorce the guy, are U nt goin. To go back looking 4 guy, and will the guy not want to have sex.

Pls U have no real idea of sexual immorality go and search it up.

9 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by sladimeji(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
This topic came up because I was having a discussion with my room mates and I told them simply that anyone who thinks she's ready to have sex, should equally be ready for the consequences.

Then they said that it isn't really a girl's fault if she sleeps with a guy who 'deceives' her into thinking he's genuine thereby getting pregnant.

Now, there I fully disagree. Isn't it always easier to blame the guy for impregnating you? "Oh, he told me he loves me and that's why I slept with him"....um, if I want something from someone, of course I'll say all the right things. Or, when you wan collect money from the guy, shey you sef no dey abuse the 'L' word?

Any girl sleeping with a dude because he 'professed his 'undying love' is either a 12-year old or re-tarded.

The next thing they said is "It takes the grace of God to overcome temptation"...leave it to black people to pull God into their mess. When you put yourself in a risky situation, prepare for risks. If you decide to go to a man's house- a virile man's house alone, be ready for certain things that could arise. This isn't about just the grace of God, this is about being smart and cautious.

Unless in rape cases and those involving minors, there is no sort of sexual relationship between a man and woman that is non-consensual. You were of sane mind when he touched you, kissed and fondled, comot cloth, comot undies and finished project, so why make excuses?

One was even askinng me that so if I had a bf I wouldn't sleep with him. And I replied that it's only in this century that sleeping with a man just because he's courting you is viewed as perfectly normal. That view is what made me realise that the world has been taken over by madness the likes of which TB Joshua cannot cure.

I have made a personal decision not to involve myself in fornication and I have been pro-active about it by ensuring that I stay away from 'dangerous' situations. I have tons of male friends some of whom have expressed their interests and have been turned down, if I must meet them, we meet in public places. I do not subscribe to meeting males in private, staying out late with guys who I know little of or generally being in uncomfortable situations. Of course I sometimes come off as a shrewd or frigid, but you have to take some things, better that than ashawo or public toilet

If you have made a decision to be sexually active, then don't make excuses for it. Don't present yourself as a victim of the 'superior male intellect'. I dey kpansh, I dey kpansh, dem no fit kill pesin ontop that one. Call 10 litres of petrol what it is, don't present 10 litres as 15 litres or say "it's supposed to be 10 litres, but the attendant cheated me"

Be who you are and stand for something.

Thank you smiley
Both of una should face una book....argue about something else

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by totalhouse(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
On point op
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by spacyzuma(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2015
+1000. Properly written and well-expressed.

safarigirl:

And I replied that it's only in this century that sleeping with a man just because he's courting you is viewed as perfectly normal. That view is what made me realise that the world has been taken over by madness the likes of which TB Joshua cannot cure.

I have to dispute this.
Humanity has been around for many centuries. To say that 'fornication' became rampant in just this century is FALSE.
Also, viewed with the christian point of view, remember that Christianity began only about 2000 years ago. Judaisim (which also discourages fornication, existed long before Christianity. Before Judaism, though, there is excess recorded human history where 'fornication' did not exist and people simply slept with each other when they were sufficiently sexually developed and wanted to have sex.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by safarigirl(f): 3:03pm On May 26, 2015
ShakurM:
Op, no vex o but how old are you?
21 years old. Anything?

4 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by joseph1832(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2015
To me there is no justifying anything. People should be free to have sex without being chased with morality or immorality based on customs that were adopted and foreign to us.

I view sex as something that is magnificently awesome and I will have it as much as I like. I for one don't make excuses for having sex. If you feel sex is bad for you, then it is your prerogative, "to each his own".

However what I don't like is people making general statements as if their opinions are an establish fact and its law!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by 1dafullymade(f): 3:04pm On May 26, 2015
stayblack:
IF U NOR WARM THE ENGINE SOMETIMES,THE THIN GO GET PROBLEMOOOOO.. grin
dearie not in ds case, cus d MANUFACTURER already gave out a manual on how it shld be used...itz wen misued dat PROBLEMS abound..

6 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by kenny091(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2015
steppin:
Op, you're acting all mature and very much like virgin mary.
When push comes to shove....na u go still carry two legs up dey shout alleluia.
Na this kain girl dey do cook and dry cleaner for her Bf house.
Bros I hail o. Shey na leg girls dey raise up to shout alleluia now no be hand again.
At op, I wonder why Nigerian girls act as if sex is a favor or gift that you give to the man, whatever happened to u taking matters into ur own hands and servicing your man. And to all d pretenders that are praising the op for being a 'great' woman. Na d konji wey u wan shine u dey find

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by oshe11: 3:06pm On May 26, 2015
ifydadiva:
True talk#
U sef b 'VIRGIN' ni?

#nooffence
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by oshe11: 3:06pm On May 26, 2015
ifydadiva:
True talk#
U sef b 'VIRGIN' ni?

#nooffence
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Superman11(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2015
raayah:

You're a very strong woman and I admire to your decision to stick with your belief.
Leave that admiration talk.. its what all women fall for..

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by eightsin(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2015
joseph1832:
To me there is no justifying anything. People should be free to have sex with being chased with morality or immorality based on customs that were adopted and foreign to us.

I view as something that is magnificently awesome and I will have it as much as I like. I for one don't make excuses for having sex. If you feel sex is bad for you, then it is your prerogative, "to each his own".

However what I don't like is people making general statements as if their opinions are an establish fact and its law!.

Aptly captured. Don't like it when some religious fanatics comes to me and say this is bad and this is good. I just tell them I have a conscience and when it tells me I'm doing wrong, I'd desist from it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.