Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? (1418 Views)

What Is Val About Please Is It Sex Or Romance / As we no get val, what now happen? :'( / Menses At Valentine(every Day Is Val People Please Do Not Click) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
Am planing to hang up with my girl (Wizykid) to celebrate it in a lovely way 4 it is a lovly day
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
Aje, u are looking 4 my trouble
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2009
sure??
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
Have gat no tym 4 u
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2009
ohhhhhhhhhhhh why ?
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2009
Aje, u are disturbing me o
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
its because i have an intrest in thats why am mingling
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
Keeg on mingling, itz allowed
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2009
so we are friens now?
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
Partially
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
why not fully i prefer fully
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2009
Ok, wait a bit
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by walemania(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2009
wow thats great well you guys can get along from there and VAL DAY will be a lover remembrance day for you both,
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
Wale, y are u intruding
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by walemania(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2009
well just think i need to let you guys know something interesting
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by IGWE3(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Wale, y are u intruding
Did I hear pat say intruding. . .  . ? shocked shocked
aww!  shocked I was gonna caution aje49ja  for stalking her, see smiley the music tune has changed  now grin
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
Igwe, u can go ahead
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2009
igwe according to my babe "you can go ahead now "supported
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2009
but kno how u are going to caution me cos if u trespass she will sopport me again (one blood u know)
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by IGWE3(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Igwe, u can go ahead
Go ahead and do what my dear?
I thought you two were getting along, why the sudden change of mind?

aje49ja:

but kno how u are going to caution me cos if u trespass she will sopport me again (one blood u know)
You are living in a fool's paradise my dear young man smiley smiley
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2009
Aje lol
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
igwe u wanna bring insult to dis discussion plz no insult (wiz) whatz ur opinnion towards this?
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by donsity(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2009
Are U guys forgetting the Subject matter here?

Well I Intend celebrating My first eva Valentine with My first eva Girlfriend in my first eva true relationship. and if i go ahead telling u all i intend doin tomorrow, i'm sure some of you will begin to envy me.

B4 i forget, Don't 4get 2 move along with your bodyguard oh

shhhhhhhhh!!!x  (condom i mean) grin
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2009
doncity u ash oh, are u going to blast inthe celebrating hall? no need ok
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by IGWE3(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2009
aje49ja:

igwe u wanna bring insult to dis discussion plz no insult (wiz) whatz ur opinnion towards this?
No vex my dear,
I did mean to insult you, just to let you know that it cud be cool if you 'd gone for PH girls or is she in PH?
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by aje49ja(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2009
so igwe u don't even know her, do u kno if she is my lover? or i stay with her in ph
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by netmoney(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
Na wa for this post ooo!

Every body don leave the topic. Or don change the topic. Abi make I join una?
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
Hi aje, don't mind him, he wants 2 spoil our val 4 us
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by IGWE3(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2009
aje49ja:

so igwe u don't even know her, do u kno if she is my lover?  or i stay with  her in ph
Why won't igwe know his people, am sure she is not in ph neither is she your lover.
so, leave her alone before the father pours you hot water. smiley smiley
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by patwhizkid(f): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2009
Igwe, u know weda my papa know aje? I am a PH girl o, dis one way u dey ask, abi u wan snatch me 4rm aje
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by IGWE3(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Igwe, u know weda my papa know aje? I am a PH girl o, dis one way u dey ask, abi u wan snatch me 4rm aje
Is a thing of heart my dear, if he's your lover then am out.
Re: Tomorrow Is Val What Are You Planning To Do? by Hollysmile: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2009
I planned 2furk and i did!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Best Friend Snatched My The Love Of My Life / A Friend Sent This And I Found It Amazingly Funny And True: Do You? / Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.