Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217008 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mellin:
Lemme share this story so that people will see the importance of balancing their chakras

Last Tuesday some kidnappers where planing to come kidnap my parents, on the night of Monday it was revealed to me in my dream. I woke up and connected to my creator enki to confirm the dream... He said yes that they plan to come on Tuesday evening after they have returned from work.... I was shown the mithatfukas and all I did was trying to end the conversation to send a very dark killing energy to dem idiots who wants to rip where they did not sow... Already enki knew what I have in mind and then he quoted few lines from the affirmation while meditating for the heart chakra

*I am love, the love of God flows thru me, I forgive, I am the very essence of forgiveness.. I acknowledge what I feel angry about and it's OK.. Thank u anger, I love u and welcome u into spirit... Etc*

He said the heart of men Is the heart of God... Why will I destroy and take life I didn't give... That he expected me to cause confusion within them or make them fall into the hands of the force men... And the reason I thought of sending a destructive energy is because my heart chakra is not balance... And to be honest a times I forgot to balance my chakras which makes me a times do something I don't want to do...

But then he took care of it by making security operatives arrest them in their hideout ie the military....

Why I share this is because a times we do things we don't want do and later regret it... That's why he kept urging me to balance my chakras.. And balancing it doesn't take a minute....

Then again I was in argument with a woman who believes so much in the so called jesus... She has lost 3 kids all at birth and I summoned the courage to ask her why she so much believe in a gid who can't save himself but u expect him to save ur child.... Normally she kept ranting that god knows the best.. Really? And he allowed u to pass thru the pains of giving birth after which u will loose the baby... And she opens mouth to say god knows the best....

I know it will be hard to convince her so I gave her a simple advise which am using this opportunity to also advise the so called religious folks reading this

Pls pls and pls pray in ur the language u where born... If u r an igbo pray in igbo, same as other tribes, ur prayer will be answered... Jesus I believe has no igbo, Yoruba, hausa name... So I believe that when one day chineke or chukwu in igbo in which some sees it as jesus ur prayer will be answered, cos when I say chukwu it means my God, but when u say jesus or Allah u r praying in another man's language, what happens to ur mother tongue? Why not pray with your mother tongue and leave the English language alone..must u be oyibo...

Go to ur church ooo or mosque oooo I no send but pls it pains me seeing lot of people suffering and then not knowing h9w to channel their prayer properly... Whatever ur mother tongue is for God or jesus use it and pray. There are reasons we h@ve different languages.
Pray in ur native language and leave English alone
Call that ur jesus or allah in ur native language

And then again why dedicating ur child to the same God that gave u that child? Keep ur child to ur self and save ur children that's if u r not sure of who u r dedicating ur child to.

Only a wise man will heed to my advise and slaves will keep doing what they know how best to do and that's to serve
Your god understand one language that's show he is limited.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oh God pls dash the guy above me new set of brains pls I beg u.

It's stupidity stinks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
Let me also share mine. I work as an animal scientist in a farm. As a young man in charge of all operations in the farm, almost all the workers hate me. A fight ensued one day and they injured me. I showed that injury to mellin. When the management asked what happened, they said I attacked first. So, I sent negative energies to two of them. One of them is a Fulani man who is in charge of tying our cattle whenever we want to treat them. On a certain day, I asked the management to buy an equipment that will hold a cow without struggling with any rope. That Fulani sensed that I wanted to render him useless cos our cattle are camped, and told the management that there is no need of that. I said what of if he has malaria and can't drag a sick animal someday. He said have I ever saw him fall sick? And that he is not the type that can fall sick. So, when he offended me, I sent negative energy to him. Two days later, the two of them fell sick. Since that I'm the one in charge of drug store, and that the farm is a remote location, they begged me for treatment, knowing that some of the drugs can work for humans. Mind you, I have just started with them, if not that they approached me, only Enki knows what would have happened to them by now.
You are not ashamed of yourself that you misused the useless power on your fellow.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Attachments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Great0:

You are not ashamed of yourself that you misused the useless power on your fellow.
what about the killings in the old testament..... Lolz
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Great0, do u like the way they call u all manner of names here? If i may ask, what's ur real purpose here? Stop claiming Holier than thou. A word is enough for the wise.. if u read this with an open mind, u will understand where I'm driving at.

Great0:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sometimes all i see here is afrocentrism, the world doesnt need people, things or systems that further divide it along racial lines. If am correct, the book of enki was written in babylonia and the babylonians were almost certainly not blacks. + the book of enki you people refer to, probably by zecharia sitchins is not exactly a recognized scholarly work although quite popular by certain standards. Also, the idea that there is a tenth planet in the solar system has been disproved by serious authorities in the relevant field, the idea of a tenth planet, especially with extra-terrestrial life and super human beings is pseudo-science and borderline religion.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
samsard:
Sometimes all i see here is afrocentrism, the world doesnt need people, things or systems that further divide it along racial lines. If am correct, the book of enki was written in babylonia and the babylonians were almost certainly not blacks. + the book of enki you people refer to, probably by zecharia sitchins is not exactly a recognized scholarly work although quite popular by certain standards. Also, the idea that there is a tenth planet in the solar system has been disproved by serious authorities in the relevant field, the idea of a tenth planet, especially with extra-terrestrial life and super human beings is pseudo-science and borderline religion.
must it be blacks? Did I in anyway stated that enki created on the blacks? He is not a God that choses a particular tribe and call them his own... We all are one so it doesn't matter whether a babylonian or a Nigeria wrote it... It's human that wrote it.
And then there are over 150 planets in the universe.. The ones the world know is the ones that they have discovered.. The gods have discovered more and they are still discovering.. Even there are ones been discovered but they the evil doesn't want the world to know to avoid people really asking questions..

I remember a famous quote then by scientist.

*WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS UNIVERSE *

goodnight
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2015
sorextee:
Great0, do u like the way they call u all manner of names here? If i may ask, what's ur real purpose here? Stop claiming Holier than thou. A word is enough for the wise.. if u read this with an open mind, u will understand where I'm driving at.

My purpose is to save your soul from eternal damnation.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by weijing3333: 3:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Solar power you worth it.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 4:27am On Sep 02, 2015
Have you save yours, is it guarantee yours have save? If yes, by who? Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 5:14am On Sep 02, 2015
@great 0, did God himself tell you that you are save, even so called your pastors theirs soul have not been save yet,even so call church who started xian religion (roman catholic)before we have many churches today, it not roman cath,anglican that brought bibles, even the pop who know the truth they retired, God did not want ignorant people,laziness,liers, accusers of brethren,arrogant,forward mouth,who does not want to take responsibility of his action,decisions, are you working on your soul enlightens, because God want someone who will think like him,at list be like him, that is why he make us in there own image, even the "church"they do not wish to enter the realms of God and they do not allow those who want to enter the realms and mysteries of God to enter it

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Some1 that is not even sure if he's saved, wants to save anoda undecided save urself, ur family first. guy, u re very obstinate.. if i may ask, are u from chosen revival? I know say those pple no dey hear word..

Great0:

My purpose is to save your soul from eternal damnation.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
sorextee:
Some1 that is not even sure if he's saved, wants to save anoda undecided save urself, ur family first. guy, u re very obstinate.. if i may ask, are u from chosen revival? I know say those pple no dey hear word..

lol.. Thought as much.... And that scammer is my uncle
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Looooooooooooooool Looooooooooooooool
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by egokudiowomoney: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2015
i
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
egokudiowomoney:
Op,please how can someone perform the mudra perfectly?is it with the two hands?
yes
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by egokudiowomoney: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
@op
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
egokudiowomoney:
@op thank you so much.for the dedication to take place (I hope you understand what I mean?),black or blue candle is needed,where can someone get that?
go to any spiritual store/ shop in your area.... Like#50 per one
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by egokudiowomoney: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
b
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
@great 0, did God himself tell you that you are save, even so called your pastors theirs soul have not been save yet,even so call church who started xian religion (roman catholic)before we have many churches today, it not roman cath,anglican that brought bibles, even the pop who know the truth they retired, God did not want ignorant people,laziness,liers, accusers of brethren,arrogant,forward mouth,who does not want to take responsibility of his action,decisions, are you working on your soul enlightens, because God want someone who will think like him,at list be like him, that is why he make us in there own image, even the "church"they do not wish to enter the realms of God and they do not allow those who want to enter the realms and mysteries of God to enter it

Peace
CORRECTION.....catholic or anglican is not the first church but the biblical saints
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 5:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Who are the biblical saint?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
For people practising the method of chakras opening I posted here.. Pls listen or try to communicate with ur guardian nephilim....to know when the gods will arrive to work on ur chakras...

Cos a times u might b sleeping at nyt and dey will try to wake u up so as for u to sit erect... Don't panic cos the awake might look terrible as if u r on a hit... When u start feeling a lovely sensation in ur left part if ur body, know they are at work after the last chakra ie the Crown chakra, they will expand and strengthen ur aura.. U will know when ur two legs start spreading out wide just know ur aura is been worked on....

This message is for those that practice regularly ie 5mins each daily.. If u r using another method apart from what I posted, I know nothing about that
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mellin:
For people practising the method of chakras opening I posted here.. Pls listen or try to communicate with ur guardian nephilim....to know when the gods will arrive to work on ur chakras...

Cos a times u might b sleeping at nyt and dey will try to wake u up so as for u to sit erect... Don't panic cos the awake might look terrible as if u r on a hit... When u start feeling a lovely sensation in ur left part if ur body, know they are at work after the last chakra ie the Crown chakra, they will expand and strengthen ur aura.. U will know when ur two legs start spreading out wide just know ur aura is been worked on....

This message is for those that practice regularly ie 5mins each daily.. If u r using another method apart from what I posted, I know nothing about that

pls kindly reply my msg on Fb.I know you are busy
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
Who are the biblical saint?
Renounce satan for you to get the true knowledge of life(ETERNAL)
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Great0:

Renounce satan for you to get the true knowledge of life(ETERNAL)
is that d answer to the question
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
oluwapoju:
is that d answer to the question
And how does this concern you? What answer were you expecting? Ok. Now I gerrit. You have turned yourself to an attack dog just like many here in order to gain undue advantage from your spiritual master.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 04, 2015
JILCOM:

And how does this concern you? What answer were you expecting? Ok. Now I gerrit. You have turned yourself to an attack dog just like many here in order to gain undue advantage from your spiritual master.
how does the question concerns u? Because u know he has no answer to the rubbish he said...

Just love how u both are making foo.ool of ur self here...

Let him answer the question or u can help him answer ut

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Mellin:
how does the question concerns u? Because u know he has no answer to the rubbish he said...

Just love how u both are making foo.ool of ur self here...

Let him answer the question or u can help him answer ut
This is what I expect from a master who is trying to protect one of his attack dogs. You have make yourself into a sort of demigod to those who are foolish enough to believe the stories you tell them.

You have enough the time to post on an issue that wasn't directed to you but you don't seem to have the time or ability to read someone's imei.

Keep leading the gullible to the path of destruction. I pray that some of them will come to see the error of the path you've chosen just like demigod did.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2015
JILCOM:

This is what I expect from a master who is trying to protect one of his attack dogs. You have make yourself into a sort of demigod to those who are foolish enough to believe the stories you tell them.

You have enough the time to post on an issue that wasn't directed to you but you don't seem to have the time or ability to read someone's imei.

Keep leading the gullible to the path of destruction. I pray that some of them will come to see the error of the path you've chosen just like demigod did.
jilcom read my own imei to prove to the whole world that ur god is the supreme of all..... Reading a slaves imei number is a waste of time cos even if I waste my energy to do that he will still remain a slave... And if ur blocked brain was active u would have recalled when I said am here to wake people up and not to read imei.. If u and ur god can't read my own imei then u r fool for life . and do u know the meaning of gullible Mr? Cos am not after any ones money here... Look at ur self and ur Co. Even ur pastor and then u will know who the gullible ones are.
. Get a life Bro.. Off to work

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2015
@Jilcom I want to ask u this Four question
1. Who is mary madgeline?
2. If LUCIFER is a bringer of dawn (BEARER OF LIGHT) what will make jesus?
3. Are you a JEW?
4. If your pastor ask you to picture Jesus on a cross which jesus will you picture?
Am not proven anything here I just want to be realistic
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mellin:
jilcom read my own imei to prove to the whole world that ur god is the supreme of all..... Reading a slaves imei number is a waste of time cos even if I waste my energy to do that he will still remain a slave... And if ur blocked brain was active u would have recalled when I said am here to wake people up and not to read imei.. If u and ur god can't read my own imei then u r fool for life . and do u know the meaning of gullible Mr? Cos am not after any ones money here... Look at ur self and ur Co. Even ur pastor and then u will know who the gullible ones are.
. Get a life Bro.. Off to work

Peace
You've made some serious claims here and haven't been able to prove it apart from some gullible followers you've been able to acquire.

Why should we believe you? When you haven't even been able to use your chakra rituals to control your anger and arrogance. What's the difference between your teachings and those of guru maharaji. It's different branches of the same path leading to the same destination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.