Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217057 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
@Jilcom I want to ask u this Four question
1. Who is mary madgeline?
2. If LUCIFER is a bringer of dawn (BEARER OF LIGHT) what will make jesus?
3. Are you a JEW?
4. If your pastor ask you to picture Jesus on a cross which jesus will you picture?
Am not proven anything here I just want to be realistic

Hi horlarwhalhe, pls relax. I'm taking to your spiritual master not you. I hope you catch my drift.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
JILCOM:

You've made some serious claims here and haven't been able to prove it apart from some gullible followers you've been able to acquire.

Why should we believe you? When you haven't even been able to use your chakra rituals to control your anger and arrogance. What's the difference between your teachings and those of guru maharaji. It's different branches of the same path leading to the same destination.
do u know why am better than ur likes.... People who tried has seen that am no scam or evil unlike ur type the will preach but nothing to show that ur gid exists apart from the foolish Bible..

In my path u see with ur eyes and experience it...
Look around the churches and mosque u will see the gullible ones.

Demigod wants quick money but hey its not guarantee in here... U want money u will get the knowledge and no one, I repeat no God will cone down from any where to give u money... Toil with the beings if element anything u see u take, that's exactly what happened to him...

No boy abi man, bounce and keep serving ur master.. Soon u will serve me cos that's what ur types are good at
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
mellina666:
do u know why am better than ur likes.... People who tried has seen that am no scam or evil unlike ur type the will preach but nothing to show that ur gid exists apart from the foolish Bible..

In my path u see with ur eyes and experience it...
Look around the churches and mosque u will see the gullible ones.

Demigod wants quick money but hey its not guarantee in here... U want money u will get the knowledge and no one, I repeat no God will cone down from any where to give u money... Toil with the beings if element anything u see u take, that's exactly what happened to him...

No boy abi man, bounce and keep serving ur master.. Soon u will serve me cos that's what ur types are good at

You're better than no one except those who want to lick your ish so that you can connect them to some demonic entities.

You have been unable to prove any of your claims. They are exactly what they are, stories. Like something taken straight from a nick carter novel. Your knowledge is limited to enki and his host of fallen angels. Besides that you know nothing, absolutely nothing.

I will keep serving my Master and Him only. You can go hug some transformer to cool your temper if that makes you angry.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
JILCOM:

You're better than no one except those who want to lick your ish so that you can connect them to some demonic entities.

You have been unable to prove any of your claims. They are exactly what they are, stories. Like something taken straight from a nick carter novel. Your knowledge is limited to enki and his host of fallen angels. Besides that you know nothing, absolutely nothing.

I will keep serving my Master and Him only. You can go hug some transformer to cool your temper if that makes you angry.
and ur god has to Stole everything from paganism which u all tagged evil... Have u watched the whole of artifacts and symbols in Vatican to see what they doing... For example the crucifix which original symbol is the ankh.... What pains me most is dt u r not only a slave but a blind slave.... Look deeper, u will see for yourself...

A slave will always be a slave to one rubbish god who care less about humans but chose isreal to kill u and claim ur lands.... U r disgrace Mr. Man
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Here for the black diamonds....... anyone got some yet?

NO FIGHTING
Humans have too much wahala. Fighting for their gods while their gods relax and watch the world go to ruin

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blood moon this, blood moon that, the world will end dis and that... Foolishness at its peak.

For million years there has been blood moon occurring yet we are still here, yet the world still rotates and yet their is still life here on earth...

Xtians putting fear into gullible one's mind.. I hail oo.
What if after blood moon occurrence and jesus didn't come or the world destroyed what will then happen? But yet the slaves will keep believing the whites...

Have this on mind, we have no other permanent home out there except planet earth... We keep coming bk here cos here is our heaven and hell, whichever u want to make ur world look like... All our ancient ancestors is us living today... Out tgere(nibiru) or Saturn is our temporary home while here is our permanent home... Remember we were created to dominate earth and no else where. U can't be created to dominate and procreate earth, then u expect to go heaven to meet virgins or sing till eternity.. Gush!!! How on earth did d whites made us believe this? I suspected they used our supernatural spells on us

Religion always using fear to control the gullible ones..

We are in a world without end

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
delishpot:
Here for the black diamonds....... anyone got some yet?

NO FIGHTING
Humans have too much wahala. Fighting for their gods while their gods relax and watch the world go to ruin
am not fighting for any God, let them fight their fight... Am fighting for humans to know in whose image they where created and the reason they where created. No one was created to b slave but half of the world are slave to religion
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mellin:
am not fighting for any God, let them fight their fight... Am fighting for humans to know in whose image they where created and the reason they where created. No one was created to b slave but half of the world are slave to religion

Very true.more than half the world even. That is why it pisses me off when I see humans fighting over religion. But its good you said you are not fighting.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
delishpot:

Very true.more than half the world even. That is why it pisses me off when I see humans fighting over religion. But its good you said you are not fighting.
how can I fight for someone million times stronger than me both ohysical(giants) and spiritual.... I no fit jaree... The ones fighting for their religious god are sacrificial lamb whom the same priest will use their spirit for selfish gain etc
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Most times, I wonder if animals watch us with pity, how we kill one another, cos of religion.. cry cry

Mellin:
how can I fight for someone million times stronger than me both ohysical(giants) and spiritual.... I no fit jaree... The ones fighting for their religious god are sacrificial lamb whom the same priest will use their spirit for selfish gain etc

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
sorextee:
Most times, I wonder if animals watch us with pity, how we kill one another, cos of religion.. cry cry

lol
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
delishpot:

Take whatever Mellin has said with a pinch of salt. If there is anyone on this thread that is fighting for a god, its Mellin and his gang. If you have the time, read through this thread and you will understand what am talking about.

This thread is about enki and mellin and nothing else. Its enki this, enki that and he goes around rubbishing other people's faith while promoting his own. He's made some serious claims he is yet to prove and when you go warning others of the consequences of the path they are taking, he turns aggresive.

Mellin has called me all sort of names, verbally abused me and even gone to the extent of threatening to spiritually attack me with his demonic powers simply because I do not agree with him. He's intelligent but rude, uncough, arrogant and aggressive. He's done himself some good here. He's been able to acquire some ignorant disciples who are willing to attack whoever says anything that doesn't fit in with their narrow understanding. These hangers on are ready to do anything to please Mellin so that he can direct them to the path of power and wealth they've dreamed about all their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
JILCOM:

Take whatever Mellin has said with a pinch of salt. If there is anyone on this thread that is fighting for a god, its Mellin and his gang. If you have the time, read through this thread and you will understand what am talking about.

This thread is about enki and mellin and nothing else. Its enki this, enki that and he goes around rubbishing other people's faith while promoting his own. He's made some serious claims he is yet to prove and when you go warning others of the consequences of the path they are taking, he turns aggresive.

Mellin has called me all sort of names, verbally abused me and even gone to the extent of threatening to spiritually attack me with his demonic powers simply because I do not agree with him. He's intelligent but rude, uncough, arrogant and aggressive. He's done himself some good here. He's been able to acquire some ignorant disciples who are willing to attack whoever says anything that doesn't fit in with their narrow understanding. These hangers on are ready to do anything to please Mellin so that he can direct them to the path of power and wealth they've dreamed about all their lives.
fool.....brain dead fellow like u...

What don't u understand by staying off from the thread If u don't agree to what am saying? Moronn, years u have slandered the creator of the human race cos a stupid book tells u to do so... I was once like u Moronn but I broke out from that bondage...

I never fought for enki, I let people know who he is.. If u attack him na u sabi.. If u attack and pisses me off I reciprocate Moronn.... Cos I made it clear stay clear off the thread cos u r not welcome but u and ur types knows how to disgrace and insult ur selves....

I curse the Bible gid cos he is evil and the evidence is right there in that useless book including Muslims god too..... So if they really exist let them have a word with Moronn like u who has been brain washed for years and has refused to seek the right path....

Am adventurous in nature and I tend to find new things and that Moronn led me to understand the universe and how things works fully well.... What have u except believing a man is out there dictating to u how to leave ur life even after giving u freewill....

Man u r complete fooll.....

There are many threads about allah and jesus in this forum and it's OK to have all those threads here but bad to hear enki this, enki that,.... I respect who respects me, love who loves me, curse who curses me. Whatever u give or do to me I reciprocate in 100 folds...

Allow the gods to fight their fight on yea mere mortals

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mellin:
fool.....brain dead fellow like u...

What don't u understand by staying off from the thread If u don't agree to what am saying? Moronn, years u have slandered the creator of the human race cos a stupid book tells u to do so... I was once like u Moronn but I broke out from that bondage...

I never fought for enki, I let people know who he is.. If u attack him na u sabi.. If u attack and pisses me off I reciprocate Moronn.... Cos I made it clear stay clear off the thread cos u r not welcome but u and ur types knows how to disgrace and insult ur selves....

I curse the Bible gid cos he is evil and the evidence is right there in that useless book including Muslims god too..... So if they really exist let them have a word with Moronn like u who has been brain washed for years and has refused to seek the right path....

Am adventurous in nature and I tend to find new things and that Moronn led me to understand the universe and how things works fully well.... What have u except believing a man is out there dictating to u how to leave ur life even after giving u freewill....

Man u r complete fooll.....

There are many threads about allah and jesus in this forum and it's OK to have all those threads here but bad to hear enki this, enki that,.... I respect who respects me, love who loves me, curse who curses me. Whatever u give or do to me I reciprocate in 100 folds...

Allow the gods to fight their fight on yea mere mortals

You are so predictable. I knew this was coming. Congrats, you just confirmed it all.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
JILCOM:

You are so predictable. I knew this was coming. Congrats, you just confirmed it all.
hello!!! Who cares? Cmon gbafuo ebea osiso... Learn to stay away from things u don't like and leave those who likes to carry on... It's freewill OK... Exercise urs and allow others to exercise theirs
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2015
Mellin:
hello!!! Who cares? Cmon gbafuo ebea osiso... Learn to stay away from things u don't like and leave those who likes to carry on... It's freewill OK... Exercise urs and allow others to exercise theirs

You can go on and talk about enki all your life for all I care. But as long as you continue to speak against my faith and saying things which are not true, stuff that are beyond your limited understanding then I will continue to exercise my freewill by speaking about things I know about.

I've had my own experiences far beyond what you think you know. Enki speaks to you. Good. So does my God. Stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine. Say things about my faith that are false and I will be here to challenge you. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 06, 2015
JILCOM:

You can go on and talk about enki all your life for all I care. But as long as you continue to speak against my faith and saying things which are not true, stuff that are beyond your limited understanding then I will continue to exercise my freewill by speaking about things I know about.

I've had my own experiences far beyond what you think you know. Enki speaks to you. Good. So does my God. Stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine. Say things about my faith that are false and I will be here to challenge you. Simples.
Ok.. Is ur god a blood sucking beast? Let's start from here.. Cos I have evidence he is....
But then if u have any evidence to prove enki is evil bring it on.... I don't believe in hear say or any silly book... Let's be real for once.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Attachments

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Blastfinito:
Yes, Jehova is blood-sucking, according to claims by his followers like Moses, Elisa etc. Jehova drowned Africans(Egyptians) in red sea. He helped Elisa in sending bears to devour children who called Elisa bald-headed prophet(mere name calling attracted death). He went to the camp of Syrians and put to death about 128,000 soldiers in their sleep(if true, I smell Enlil's handiwork). He highjacked lands, and killed original dwellers(illegal killings and act. Recall that he asked xtians to respect government and existing authorities in one of the epistles). He asked his disciples to curse Solomon the sorcerer when the man offered money to the disciples in a bid to add to his collection of magicks(business-minded sharp guy). His servant, Abraham, impregnated Haggai and asked him to send the mother and child away and die of hunger. I have endless records of some of jehovah's attrocities. If he can defend himself, let him attack me for rubishing his name.
abeg leave dem... Let them continuing to be a slave.... Chilling in my house
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls these covens inviting me or rather disturbing my sweet dreams I understand the need to have someone like me on ur coven but hey its not gonna work... Even if I will belong to a coven it's gonna be the one I formed myself and also leave blastfinito alone he ain't joining any of u either ...

One love
Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thanks to mellin who gave us the tips of knowing our self.
The last time I checked what am doing right now and what am about to do is not against even against any religion.
Let me ask U,
If ur pastor ask you to picture jesus what type of jesus will you picture?
Did jesus ask u to worship him?
So, the daddy of religion his planning to clear all the ignorance soon NWO they been planning on it after their text book as expire, phase those who you called demon,satan (LUCIFER) they here defusing MOAB (mother of all bomb)the name sound familiar in the text book,around the continent in different location to avoid chaos in the word.
I keep worrying every day for those who are Ignorant. (Asleep).
No body is defending anybody or disciple to anybody here, and, In satanist (luciferian) no mediator, everyone is equal, we are different and with different power inside us.
Don't paint someone believe black, if you don't want anybody to paint your believe black
THANK U MELLIN FOR YOUR HELP

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
Thanks to mellin who gave us the tips of knowing our self.
The last time I checked what am doing right now and what am about to do is not against even against any religion.
Let me ask U,
If ur pastor ask you to picture jesus what type of jesus will you picture?
Did jesus ask u to worship him?
So, the daddy of religion his planning to clear all the ignorance soon NWO they been planning on it after their text book as expire, phase those who you called demon,satan (LUCIFER) they here defusing MOAB (mother of all bomb)the name sound familiar in the text book,around the continent in different location to avoid chaos in the word.
I keep worrying every day for those who are Ignorant. (Asleep).
No body is defending anybody or disciple to anybody here, and, In satanist (luciferian) no mediator, everyone is equal, we are different and with different power inside us.
Don't paint someone believe black, if you don't want anybody to paint your believe black
THANK U MELLIN FOR YOUR HELP

Peace
welcome

Also they where to
*seek and ye shall find*but none of them wants to seek but to believe what they where taught from childhood

*ask and it shall be given unto u*OK u just ask, just like dt to who? Ur ceiling, wall, urself? When u want to ask ur father or mum for money or something shey na ur rum u go dey ask for the favour abi u will go meet him or her to ask that favour... And if he or she has what u ask for shey he or she go give u? But today plenty are asking without going to that very source which they wanna ask and call it by its name...
U have been calling jesus, a.llah but ur prayer aren't been answered, doesn't that shows u they has no power to grant such request....? Ndi apari.. Tseww

*knock and the door will be open unto u*the door of ur church or mosque I guess? Haaaaa... The door is ur heart chakra, ur heart is the heart of God. Once opened it gives access to ur creator. The heart chakra is the center of all chakras.

Ehhhmmmmm what else sef? I have almost forgotten some quotes in that book.. Well over to u

Freewill =exercise it now for ur own good

One love
Peace
Happy sun-day to u all

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
HMM..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mellin:
Pls these covens inviting me or rather disturbing my sweet dreams I understand the need to have someone like me on ur coven but hey its not gonna work... Even if I will belong to a coven it's gonna be the one I formed myself and also leave blastfinito alone he ain't joining any of u either ...

One love
Peace
@Mellin what's the purpose of such covens. No offence for the question.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ganjafama:
@Mellin what's the purpose of such covens. No offence for the question.
it's where my likes meets to share ideas which is kept secret, help each other and fight whoever tries to hurt one of the members together.... It's kind of a religious ish where different people with different ideas meet together to be one..

It's like a social club

Illuminati is a coven
Free masons is a coven
Knight of St. Mulumba or any secret church organisation is a coven so far what they do remains a secret to them
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mellin:
it's where my likes meets to share ideas which is kept secret, help each other and fight whoever tries to hurt one of the members together.... It's kind of a religious ish where different people with different ideas meet together to be one..

It's like a social club

Illuminati is a coven
Free masons is a coven
Knight of St. Mulumba or any secret church organisation is a coven so far what they do remains a secret to them
I get u, thanks.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Guys if you have time and MB check out this guy on youtube: Manly P Hall. He gives great lectures about spiritual life. You can first google his name just to see if his life interests you. His lectures are available on youtube.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kindly summarize.

delishpot:
Guys if you have time and MB check out this guy on youtube: Manly P Hall. He gives great lectures about spiritual life. You can first google his name just to see if his life interests you. His lectures are available on youtube.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
delishpot:
a man sent out by church to steal people's spiritual lifestyle and their secret teachings... A rosicrucian, mason, quabbalist and a jew... What are people supposed to do with his teachings?

Why can't u make up ur own teachings and grow ur spiritual life? Y do u always depend on the teachings and practice if another man...?

Oh I forgot u r a slave to a white man and white man is ur god .. Sorry but those teachings are wack.
Read some of his books and hey, same bunch of craps.. Turning everything upside down

Below is one of the rubbish I culled out from one of his book

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Mellin:
a man sent out by church to steal people's spiritual lifestyle and their secret teachings... A rosicrucian, mason, quabbalist and a jew... What are people supposed to do with his teachings?

Why can't u make up ur own teachings and grow ur spiritual life? Y do u always depend on the teachings and practice if another man...?

Oh I forgot u r a slave to a white man and white man is ur god .. Sorry but those teachings are wack.
Read some of his books and hey, same bunch of craps.. Turning everything upside down

Below is one of the rubbish I culled out from one of his book

Anything that doesn't align with your path is rubbish and the gullible gladly accept it as divine relevation from their master. This man was more knowledgeable and enlightened than you could ever hope to in a hundred years.

Btw you or anyone else for that matter that maligns the name of the I AM THAT I AM will give account sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

Anything that doesn't align with your path is rubbish and the gullible gladly accept it as divine relevation from their master. This man was more knowledgeable and enlightened than you could ever hope to in a hundred years.

Btw you or anyone else for that matter that maligns the name of the I AM THAT I AM will give account sooner or later.
Why do you keep complaining of something over which you need not subject yourself to?
You will keep looking for peoples trouble,and then when they retaliate with all they have,people like you will call them "wicked!".
This is the reason why many of you Christians die like fowls everyday or suffer from one form of predicament to another..
I have observed you,and you look the part and you have consistently exhibited every characteristics a "fool" possess.If Mellin is a trickster,mongrel,liar,wannabe,urchin,devils advocate,demon,bla bla bla,whatever;let him be!
If his claims are false,let him be.
If you don't believe it,let him be.
If he is a liar,let him be.
The purpose of Building Self is to seek out what's best for you individually.Mellin chose his,and others chose same of their own "accord" and what makes it great is that "You lay your own rules!"
Unless I read it wrong,but am sure I have seen it severally here where Mellin said that his might not necessarily work for others,but its just for you to have the idea and similar knowledge of what you might expect as well as experience.
I believe you have already made your point clear.You keep using the excuse that "Mellin doesn't sit well with knowledge that doesn't align with his own",but in actual fact,that is exactly what you have been doing since your first comment on this thread..
You are just a non-entity seeking attention where there is none.Look around u homie,none of your christian brothers are backing u up anymore,you have lost your essence.Even stupid people are stupid enough to realise what a defeat is when they see one..
What you offer is not sellable any more..
[b] As my friend will always say,how the hell did jesus fins names like James,John,Andrew,Peter,Bartholomew, etc ,in the middle east ? The same way I keep asking myself "how the hell did Africans buy this lie in the first place?"
You are fish brain G if at this your age, you still believe that a white nigga who is a product of adultery died for you.
You are a lost cause,until you decide to start thinking with your God-given brain!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

I AM THAT I AM.

Go hang urself.

Or better still, go and d
DIE

In d lagoon ofcourse. Ewu gambia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.