Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044136 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by symbian03(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
deleyi20:

Thanks a lot my Brother, I really appreciate in advance. I have already PMed you but no response yet; I will PM you again right now.

I responded. I've messaged you again anyways. It's my pleasure bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na wa o! Our peopl sha!!! Only God knows the reason behind this. Funny though. Blooda, abeg no vex. Mabinu. Biko.
FutureDon:
Unfortunately, I shall not be responding to PMs any longer unless na P matters smiley I have lost the zeal to keep reviewing SoPs for people. Imagine someone asking you to review SoP or answering personal questions after they had already lodge their application, baba nla time wasting. Una know unaself oo. Throw the questions openly make everybody contribute
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok...he's been there for over a year now and he's been doing other jobs but they keep saying he has no experience in customer service...well I guess he has to keep trying just like u did smiley
thank a lot
veryconcluded:

I guess my first job helped to build that area, though that one lasted just two weeks but who cares cos I added it to my resume and it helped me to get invitations from the others. Moreover, I ensured that my resume contained my job duties from naija and is very detailed
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babahafusaa: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
atrapon:
calm down oga..mine since 14th..i believe u applied wit degree cert

@Atrapon : Any update?..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babahafusaa: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
2posh:
@Babahafusaa

I agree with GodwinGodwin. At this point, you should just be calm and turn to God(or whatever you believe in) and hope for the best. Hopefully, you'll get it tomorrow. Did I hear Amen? grin

I have to ask, why didn't you preload your medicals? It has been said here countless times to do medicals before submitting especially in this type of your case where your resumption is fast approaching undecided It's not a case of jumping the gun, the embassy actually says that you can. This is why researching is important.

Even testimonies of others on this thread who got their visas show most of them preloaded their medicals. Those that didn't preload also stated how long it took before they were told to do medicals and then getting the visa after another long wait. It baffles me that we sometimes choose to cause these delays by ourselves angry lipsrsealed

@2posh: what do u feel?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
sad sad sad sad i have followed your guideline and added some few points to my sop, please don't review my sop just go through it and criticize am for me a beg=beg @ 2posh your seriously good in that, i need the criticizing aspect of your judgment more than ever plssssssssss
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Babahafusaa:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
symbian03:

Are you coming to study at ECU as well?
Yea I'm coming to ECU as well
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Babahafusaa:

Uhmm...what do I feel about what?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Triggeredsam:
sad sad sad sad i have followed your guideline and added some few points to my sop, please don't review my sop just go through it and criticize am for me a beg=beg @ 2posh your seriously good in that, i need the criticizing aspect of your judgment more than ever plssssssssss
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The private ish isn't for me. I'm sorry.

You can ask the house Gurus, I'm sure someone will be willing to help.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by deligatus(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good people of naira land, i just graduated and want to work in australia No job experience Graduate of electrical electronics Pls what re my chances to travel through PR route İ will appreciate ur advice. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veryconcluded: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
scholly:

Please which site did you see the job vacancies,as I want to apply as a customer care agent as well

Hello Scholly, my school has a job board that advertises jobs online which helped me in the first two jobs but the other one was via Google.In addition, please bear in mind that you need australian references in your resume, my brethren in church helped in that area.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
chuckdee13:
Ok...he's been there for over a year now and he's been doing other jobs but they keep saying he has no experience in customer service...well I guess he has to keep trying just like u did smiley
thank a lot

Tell your friend, in his spare time, to volunteer for an organization in their customer service department. If will give him the experience needed and reference.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
deligatus:
Good people of naira land, i just graduated and want to work in australia
No job experience
Graduate of electrical electronics
Pls what re my chances to travel through PR route
İ will appreciate ur advice. Thanks
You stand a better chance if you can work hard to get the required points. Read previous posts on this thread to know the steps to follow..

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by deligatus(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2015
NNBB2012:

You stand a better chance if you can work hard to get the required points. Read previous posts on this thread to know the steps to follow..
@NNBB2012
hav tried reading some pages of the thread but could not find same case with mine, can you please refere me to the page and what re the steps for me to start applying
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2015
deligatus:

@NNBB2012
hav tried reading some pages of the thread but could not find same case with mine, can you please refere me to the page and what re the steps for me to start applying
I can't remember the particular page now. Just check some of my previous posts by clicking on my user name. I have detailed the steps involved previously.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babahafusaa: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Babahafusaa:

@2 posh,No response from them still....

Hello house, I need some advice here plz...I submitted my student visa application class 572 SVP on 27th of Oct with Teleperformance Lagos..the application got to Pretoria on 30th same month/week. But ever since then I haven't received any feedback from the embassy...my commencement date as stated on my ecoe is 1st of December and I indicated 28th of this month as my departure date....i mailed them on Monday and I was replied immediately stating that my application is still under process. Iam yet to do my medicals sef.... also waiting for their directive before doing that...today is 19th my departure date is 28th commencement date 1st of december.....i need advice and opinions pls...what step do you think I can take @ this stage?.....Thanks [/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2015
^^^ Nothing you can do but wait for their decision.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by symbian03(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Mikey:

Yea I'm coming to ECU as well

Okay bro, wishing you a fantastic outcome with your application.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udokas: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2015
deligatus:
Good people of naira land, i just graduated and want to work in australia
No job experience
Graduate of electrical electronics
Pls what re my chances to travel through PR route
İ will appreciate ur advice. Thanks
Send me a pm.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Babahafusaa:

Hello house, I need some advice here plz...I submitted my student visa application class 572 SVP on 27th of Oct with Teleperformance Lagos..the application got to Pretoria on 30th same month/week. But ever since then I haven't received any feedback from the embassy...my commencement date as stated on my ecoe is 1st of December and I indicated 28th of this month as my departure date....i mailed them on Monday and I was replied immediately stating that my application is still under process. Iam yet to do my medicals sef.... also waiting for their directive before doing that...today is 19th my departure date is 28th commencement date 1st of december.....i need advice and opinions pls...what step do you think I can take @ this stage?.....Thanks

Thanks to the Sound advice from the Group and the Visa Grant Testimonies I read here, I frontloaded my medicals. I will advice you to do your medicals... what if that's the only reason why they haven't granted your Application? Why wait for them to instruct you for medicals when you know you can do it without their consent?

Don't jeopardise your Application with your own hands Brother! Do everything you have to do on your Part...

All the best bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2015
deleyi20:

Thanks to the Sound advice from the Group and the Visa Grant Testimonies I read here, I frontloaded my medicals. I will advice you to do your medicals... what if that's the only reason why they haven't granted your Application? Why wait for them to instruct you for medicals when you know you can do it without their consent?

Don't jeopardise your Application with your own hands Brother! Do everything you have to do on your Part...

All the best bro

@deleyi20,

Frontloading (who came up with this word sef? undecided) medicals is allowed if you are yet to submit your application.

If you submit your application without frontloading(that word again ) medicals, then you are supposed to wait for them to give you the go ahead.

Please use the link below for more information on this to avoid any misconception

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/arranging-a-health-examination

@babahafusaa,

If I were the one in your shoes, I'd mail them again asking for updates. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just saying what I would do.

If you however decide to mail them, make sure you state your full name, Visa Class, Passport Number, VLN(to be found in the receipt given to you at Teleperformance), the date of submission at "Teleperformance, Lagos - Nigeria" and that you are under SVP(you are under SVP right? Otherwise your visa will take 3months or so under AL3).

Good luck smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2015
that's actually a good idea...thx for the insight
bellong:

Tell your friend, in his spare time, to volunteer for an organization in their customer service department. If will give him the experience needed and reference.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babahafusaa: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
2posh:

@deleyi20

Frontloading (who came up with this word sef? undecided) medicals is allowed if you are yet to submit your application.

If you submit your application without frontloading(that word again ) medicals, then you are supposed to wait for them to give you the go ahead.

Please use the link below for more information on this to avoid any misconception

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/arranging-a-health-examination

@babahafusaa, if I were the one in your shoes, I'd mail them again asking for updates. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just saying what I would do.

If you however decide to mail them, make sure you state your full name, Visa Class, Passport Number, VLN(to be found in the receipt given to you at Teleperformance), the date of submission at "Teleperformance, Lagos - Nigeria" and that you are under SVP(you are under SVP right? Otherwise your visa will take 3months or so under AL3).

Good luck smiley

@ 2posh,
The first mail was last week Monday iand they replied by stating " Please note that your visa is still under processing" on Friday again i.e 20th of this month I sent another mail quoting all the dates and info as mentioned by 2posh in my write up but yet to hear anything from them till now..... so that's d situation..... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
@ 2posh

That's true; thanks for that clarification...

P/S: Frontloading is a Verb used by Visa Applicants to explain an action taken before taking the next action cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Please house! Kindly response to this question as this question has not bin ansad directly before. I prefer to write PTE buh I don't know if it is accepted for points assesment and visa logment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2015
@Babahafusaa,

Did you used any Educational Agent or Migration Agent? If no, then understand that 572 Visa (SVP) takes upto 7weeks to process these days with Pretoria, esp if it's an independent application. I will advice you wait for their response, they do a lot of verification processes these days even on SVP, that's y the wait takes sometime longer. The advantages of using Migration or Educational Agents is that the Embassy believes that the agent has scrutinised your application documents in collaboration with the University/College/Tafe before submission. That's y you will find out that application lodged tru the above subject matter takes within 2weeks in Streamline.

Once they are done with the verification processes and found no discrepancies. They will advice you to send them a delay start Letter from your School or a next intake deferment Letter. Hope your program has room for Feb 2016 intake?

Babahafusaa:

Hello house, I need some advice here plz...I submitted my student visa application class 572 SVP on 27th of Oct with Teleperformance Lagos..the application got to Pretoria on 30th same month/week. But ever since then I haven't received any feedback from the embassy...my commencement date as stated on my ecoe is 1st of December and I indicated 28th of this month as my departure date....i mailed them on Monday and I was replied immediately stating that my application is still under process. Iam yet to do my medicals sef.... also waiting for their directive before doing that...today is 19th my departure date is 28th commencement date 1st of december.....i need advice and opinions pls...what step do you think I can take @ this stage?.....Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
umahonlen:
Please house! Kindly response to this question as this question has not bin ansad directly before. I prefer to write PTE buh I don't know if it is accepted for points assesment and visa logment.
. Make who na help me ooo na beg I dey beg!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udokas: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
umahonlen:
. Make who na help me ooo na beg I dey beg!
Its accepted by dibp, but check if its acceptable for your skills assessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
udokas:
Its accepted by dibp, but check if its acceptable for your skills assessment.
. My skills assessment don't need use of english! Thank u so much bro...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
symbian03:

Okay bro, wishing you a fantastic outcome with your application.
Thanks a lot bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good day pple. Please Kindly respond to this! What is the mode of payment for PTE cos I jst called one centre in abuja they said is 48500naira and PTE website says 36800naira what should I do or how do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.