Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1047238 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ekazulu: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Solitin40:

40hrs per fortnight meaning you can work 40hrs within two weeks E.g 30hours in 1st week and 10hours in 2nd week

You can't pay your school with part time job just 10 to 30% of it and it's only possible during holidays when unlimited hours is allowed and if you work over the hours get caught and meet yourself in Nigeria

grin @get caught.. Thanks for the response.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
mamajaz:
Sooooooolllllllaaaaaa, somo Ibadan ni e ni?
Hahaha No ma omo ile ife the cradle of the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Good morning and evening to you all wia ever u re.
Ve some few questions.
1. How do I create the HDI account? Please a procedure would do.
2. What's d exact address for medical?

3. What's d exact address for police clearance report station as I have asked all friends and family in lagos, some said mile1, some said aggege while the person who has done said vi but he can't remember again. And if anyone have gotten this report outside aleapo or something and it was accepted, please indicate so that people who re far away from lagos will get dias already.

Thanks very much.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ukchy: 1:39am On Oct 28, 2016
I think is better

Hen084:
@ Ukchy..tanks for ur reply..Yea d school has some diploma courses for 2years duration dat is even on d SOL..so are u advising I go for d 2year diploma course rather then the certificate course, cos ease of PR and and acquiring a visa?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zoey17: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2016
good day everyone, please I need better understanding on this,i applied for a two years master but I was offered 18 months,please I will like to know how this will affect me on the long run in terms of PR.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2016
zoey17:
good day everyone, please I need better understanding on this,i applied for a two years master but I was offered 18 months,please I will like to know how this will affect me on the long run in terms of PR.thanks

It's 18, ur holidays and breaks makes up d rest.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tehan: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2016
gud day all,pls any medical laboratory scientist in the house from auatralia,i need some information,thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2016
zoey17:

18 months is 1.5 years not 2
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zoey17: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Mrbigman1:

It's 18, ur holidays and breaks makes up d rest.
please does that mean I can go ahead and accept the offer or should I apply to a places I will get 2year.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shakitibob0: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2016
love this wonderful house...

Please who has paid school fees with form A recently?

Which bank does it on your behalf?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
zoey17:
please does that mean I can go ahead and accept the offer or should I apply to a places I will get 2year.thanks

Shey on d offer letter, it was stated 2 yrs right? If yes, please go ahead. If it's just 18 months, people like WestAfrican should come to your aid.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zoey17: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks for your response,
it was stated 18months as the expected duration and this was because they factored in credit transfer, is it possible to ask them to extend the duration to two years or do I let it go and and apply to another school?
cc:@westafrica
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Abbey1987: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
zoey17:
Thanks for your response,
it was stated 18months as the expected duration and this was because they factored in credit transfer, is it possible to ask them to extend the duration to two years or do I let it go and and apply to another school?
cc:@westafrica
Please which school aND courses? Did you pay for application fee? Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks be to God! Grant arrived yesterday guys.....4 years....ACU Melbourne.....BSc Nursing. Pls guys in Melbourne, a nigga needs all the help and advice he can get. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raymondeji:
Thanks be to God! Grant arrived yesterday guys.....4 years....ACU Melbourne.....BSc Nursing. Pls guys in Melbourne, a nigga needs all the help and advice he can get. Thanks

Anyone that can help me with cheap flight tickets to Melbourne, pls holla
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raymondeji:

Are you flying lagos or abj, i got a gud deal frm abj.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hey..congrats on your approval..please I'm also aspiring to study in ACU. Will need your advice on supporting documents..I will need your email add. Thanks

Anyone that can help me with cheap flight tickets to Melbourne, pls holla [/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raymondeji:
congrats man!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
abbyjo:

how much?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
StarBj:
Hey..congrats on your approval..please I'm also aspiring to study in ACU. Will need your advice on supporting documents..I will need your email add. Thanks

oladejiray@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
abbyjo:

lagos, if I may ask. how much is d deal
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raymondeji:

lagos, if I may ask. how much is d deal

I got 360k to sydney but wld b cheaper to melbourne, i didnt mind d layova tho.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
abbyjo:

drop details naa ...which airline
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dampop1: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Good Evening ,

I am new to this platform, i will like to do my MSc in Australia, I graduated with 3.06, Agric Economics, i will like to know if it is compulsory for me to do english test and i am looking at Management or Economics for my masters.

I will also like to know how Austrailia visa works, is it as difficult as canada?

Please i am begging you dont direct me to google, i just want to know if Austrailia os good to study and if i can stay back after study. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dampop1:
Good Evening ,

I am new to this platform, i will like to do my MSc in Australia, I graduated with 3.06, Agric Economics, i will like to know if it is compulsory for me to do english test and i am looking at Management or Economics for my masters.

I will also like to know how Austrailia visa works, is it as difficult as canada?

Please i am begging you dont direct me to google, i just want to know if Austrailia os good to study and if i can stay back after study. Thanks
Lolz...you'll definitely need google ,because while some schools require English test ,some others don't.. while some schools may accept 3.06cgpa for masters ,some others won't.....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dampop1: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please any idea of school that doesnt require test of english and how is the visa procesa likw?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwa234: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi guys. Please does anyone here have an idea of the average time to get a feedback for a visitors/conference visa?

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
abbyjo:

please let me know how you got it. if I can get Melbourne too. thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dampop1:
Please any idea of school that doesnt require test of english and how is the visa procesa likw?
read from page 1 to 50 bro,and then the last 50 pages , so you don't make mistakes ...visa processing is like visa processing , it's an online application...once you secure an admission , you pay your fees and then lodge your visa using the required documents...but then the documents you'll be required to submit is dependent on the school ...AL1 schools prospective students submit the least documents for visa application...these are things you'll get to learn and understand from people's mistakes and successes as you read through the thread ....

Infact read from page one to this page

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dampop1: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
What is AL1 Schools?

quote author=BADNEAT post=50587703]read from page 1 to 50 bro,and then the last 50 pages , so you don't make mistakes ...visa processing is like visa processing , it's an online application...once you secure an admission , you pay your fees and then lodge your visa using the required documents...but then the documents you'll be required to submit is dependent on the school ...AL1 schools prospective students submit the least documents for visa application...these are things you'll get to learn and understand from people's mistakes and successes as you read through the thread ....

Infact read from page one to this page [/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dampop1:
What is AL1 Schools?

quote author=BADNEAT post=50587703]read from page 1 to 50 bro,and then the last 50 pages , so you don't make mistakes ...visa processing is like visa processing , it's an online application...once you secure an admission , you pay your fees and then lodge your visa using the required documents...but then the documents you'll be required to submit is dependent on the school ...AL1 schools prospective students submit the least documents for visa application...these are things you'll get to learn and understand from people's mistakes and successes as you read through the thread ....

Infact read from page one to this page
Read you will not read well it's not my business AL1 means Assessment level 1(low risk)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.