Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1052714 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tripoli007(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Hello Everyone
I would love to study diploma in information technology in CIT Canberra institute of technology and the program is for one year I would love to know what are my prospect in getting into the school and can I be allowed to stay after my one year study. thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ovywils: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
I think a 2 year course is better
zoey17:
good day everyone, please I need better understanding on this,i applied for a two years master but I was offered 18 months,please I will like to know how this will affect me on the long run in terms of PR.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TeamclicksAir: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
StarBj:
Hey..congrats on your approval..please I'm also aspiring to study in ACU. Will need your advice on supporting documents..I will need your email add. Thanks

Anyone that can help me with cheap flight tickets to Melbourne, pls holla
hello... check skyscanner or momondo ....clear your browser cookies before searching.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
tripoli007:
Hello Everyone
I would love to study diploma in information technology in CIT Canberra institute of technology and the program is for one year I would love to know what are my prospect in getting into the school and can I be allowed to stay after my one year study. thanks

Go search for a two years course. It gives u more opportunity.

Please read this stuff from page zero to about 50 page den start again wen u have basics from maybe 200, u'd just need few questions to get to Australia.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vivienne01(f): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hi everyone, I applied for Masters in Engineering Management but was given an offer to study a Graduate Diploma in Engineering Management as a pre-requisite to a conditional offer in Masters of Engineering Management at UTS Australia. Meanwhile, I have B.Tech in Project Management Technology. What could be the reason for this and what do I do?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Vivienne01:
Hi everyone, I applied for Masters in Engineering Management but was given an offer to study a Graduate Diploma in Engineering Management as a pre-requisite to a conditional offer in Masters of Engineering Management at UTS Australia. Meanwhile, I have B.Tech in Project Management Technology. What could be the reason for this and what do I do?
Some prerequisite courses might be missing in your transcripts, if you ain't satisfy with your offer change the course or better still switch school.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Vivienne01:
Ask your school this question
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vivienne01(f): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
bligs:

Some prerequisite courses might be missing in your transcripts, if you ain't satisfy with your offer change the course or better still switch spchool.
Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vivienne01(f): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Solitin40:

Ask your school this question

Did exactly that. Still awaiting a feedback. Thank you all the same
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Vivienne01:

Did exactly that. Still awaiting a feedback. Thank you all the same
Hello .how many weeks did it take UTs to send u an offer letter .patiently waiting for your response
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sweetgal81: 3:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Hello house, been reading all the post, very informative I must say. Please I am trying to apply for studies in Australia and I intend to go with my kids,please what are my chances there, I as per the kids health insurance and education...I'm actually going for a 2 years diploma in Med Lab for Feb 2017 by GOD'S grace .thankssssss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mystical10: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Please I need someone in Sydney to help a brother that coming from Brisbane for Pte exam at navitas English test centre, York street Sydney . He need someone to house him for 2days. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2016
Good day to u all. Just have a little tipoff for some folks who need form A to pay for the skul fees....u can get form A from First bank so far u are banking with them. However to give more room to transparency and also to serve many of there client. ..they thus zone the form A to geographical zone in order to allow participatation of every tribe and not focus alone on west or north to,for this week .people request from south will be answered .so if u are from south..u cud file ur form to them..so next week will be for the west followed by north which is upper week.... also to get ur own fast track and approved. .u need to tip thosee in charge .else ur file might be treated in a due process way which will take time or denied.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by afolaseg: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
thanks for the information.. pls at what rate was the charges per AUD to naira (CBN rate)? and how many days or weeks process before it was successful ?

Ilias2:
Good day to u all. Just have a little tipoff for some folks who need form A to pay for the skul fees....u can get form A from First bank so far u are banking with them. However to give more room to transparency and also to serve many of there client. ..they thus zone the form A to geographical zone in order to allow participatation of every tribe and not focus alone on west or north to,for this week .people request from south will be answered .so if u are from south..u cud file ur form to them..so next week will be for the west followed by north which is upper week.... also to get ur own fast track and approved. .u need to tip thosee in charge .else ur file might be treated in a due process way which will take time or denied.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Ilias2:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=afolaseg post=50674073]thanks for the information.. pls at what rate was the charges per AUD to naira (CBN rate)? and how many days or weeks process before it was successful ?

Btw 370 and 371 and days depends on yr documentation sorting ...immediately if ur documents is filed...they will process it instantly. ..however to get it done fast...u know they have to verify those documents are genuine and all...so it better u sort them to fast track the process...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by afolaseg: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2016
thanks bro.

[quote author=Ilias2 post=50674369][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sweetgal81: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=missakomaye post=34463641]

I am so sorry about this news.
If u were applying for PR they won't have had any issues giving you the visa but if it's student visa they want to know that you have a family or something to fall back to after school.
Good thing is that you can reapply. But first you have to defer your Admission before reapplying.
Or else check out the SOL n CSOL lists and go the PR route.
Really sorry dear.

i and my hubby's occupation is found in CSOL, can we apply for PR? please l stand to be corrected but l have read where you have to be nominated by a region or state..plus l have the option of going for a diploma in Med Lab. L also want to travel with my kids though Hubby will be going to Canada....Please l need your advise
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sweetgal81: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2016
missakomaye:

I am so sorry about this news.
If u were applying for PR they won't have had any issues giving you the visa but if it's student visa they want to know that you have a family or something to fall back to after school.
Good thing is that you can reapply. But first you have to defer your Admission before reapplying.
Or else check out the SOL n CSOL lists and go the PR route.
Really sorry dear.

i and my hubby's occupation is found in CSOL, can we apply for PR? please l stand to be corrected but l have read where you have to be nominated by a region or state..plus l have the option of going for a diploma in Med Lab. l also want to travel with my kids(Feb 2017) though Hubby will be going to Canada (by God's Grace)....Please l need your advise
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=Ilias2 post=50674369][/quote] How com 370? Form A is process at the official rate (305)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kunlenchy: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls can you reconfirm what the exchange rate is for form A. It can't be as high as 370.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ilias2:

Thanks for the info .... I submitted with FIRST bank(Lagos) on the 27th September ,that's over a month now n it hasn't been approved although the bank official said they've sent it for approval (a week ago )
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Everything about naija. You need an inside informat....that will redirect u into how and what best to do to get it approved.......

quote author=jackson2dye4 post=50684688]

Thanks for the info .... I submitted with FIRST bank(Lagos) on the 27th September ,that's over a month now n it hasn't been approved although the bank official said they've sent it for approval (a week ago )[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
afolaseg:
thanks for the information.. pls at what rate was the charges per AUD to naira (CBN rate)? and how many days or weeks process before it was successful ?

Rate? Around 252naira
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by afolaseg: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
thanks boss..

jackson2dye4:

Rate? Around 252naira
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
afolaseg:
thanks boss..

Don't base your calculations on that, first convert your fee from AUD to USD by multiplying your fee with 0.765 to give you the amount in USD, then multiple what you get with 306 to give you the naira equivalent, that's how formA works because all foreign transactions are done in USD.
Note: your transaction will be done base on the exchange rate of the day, so make sure you fund your account more than your estimated figures to avoid your formA bouncing back.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zoey17: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2016
good day every one, for my proof of language of instruction and examination there was a mistake in the address instead of faculty of science it was addressed to faculty of engineering and I have uploaded and submitted the application,please do you think this can affect my chances?

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.