Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044860 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raymondeji:

please let me know how you got it. if I can get Melbourne too. thanks
Go to cheapflights.com.ng
please share the house the documents you sent for the visa applications

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Shakitibob0:
love this wonderful house...
Please who has paid school fees with form A recently?
Which bank does it on your behalf?
No form A for now
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shakitibob0: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Solitin40:

No form A for now
bro how did you pay?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ellitexas: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Black market man, thats the bitter reality or if u got family or friends abroad who can help u get funds a little below the parallel market rate. I advice u face it head on and dont wait for form A cos there is nothing like that for now.

Shakitibob0:
bro how did you pay?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Shey on d offer letter, it was stated 2 yrs right? If yes, please go ahead. If it's just 18 months, people like WestAfrican should come to your aid.

Not sure what ur question is. Am assuming u have been offered a 1.8years course. To qualify for a graduate visa you need a 2yrs course. You can apply for extra subject(s) that will make you stay longer. Failing a subject towards the end of ur visa and get a visa extension won't be counted unless you decide to apply for an additional subject(s) were your school has given you an offer letter for that subject(s)

Hope the explanation helps.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Dampop1:
Good Evening ,

I am new to this platform, i will like to do my MSc in Australia, I graduated with 3.06, Agric Economics, i will like to know if it is compulsory for me to do english test and i am looking at Management or Economics for my masters.

I will also like to know how Austrailia visa works, is it as difficult as canada?

Please i am begging you dont direct me to google, i just want to know if Austrailia os good to study and if i can stay back after study. Thanks

What I will say is that most schs are not concern with ur English test since you are from Naija, and 3.06 is enough. But you might have to use agent bcoz tno time again ooo, which is like 100k
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zoey17: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2016
WestAfrican:

Not sure what ur question is. Am assuming u have been offered a 1.8years course. To qualify for a graduate visa you need a 2yrs course. You can apply for extra subject(s) that will make you stay longer. Failing a subject towards the end of ur visa and get a visa extension won't be counted unless you decide to apply for an additional subject(s) were your school has given you an offer letter for that subject(s)

Hope the explanation helps.
Thanks, yes it helps
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zoey17: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2016
Abbey1987:

Please which school aND courses? Did you pay for application fee? Thanks
UNSW, yes paid application fee
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Solitin40:

Go to cheapflights.com.ng

please share the house the documents you sent for the visa applications
Applied since June. and it was the old SVP system
Sponsorship letter,
Acc statement
Reference letter from the bank
marriage certificate of sponsor (as a proof of relationship)
Statement of purpose
Recommendation letter from my employer
Passport pages
IELTS
transcript
All other academic certificates.
Thats all I remember for now

5 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2016
Shakitibob0:
bro how did you pay?
I never Pay o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2016
oluwa234:
Hi guys. Please does anyone here have an idea of the average time to get a feedback for a visitors/conference visa?

Thanks.
1-3months. Just lodge in 3months before ur intended travel date. If you are thinking of remaining in Australia think again.
You need to plan on changing ur visa after arrival otherwise you will be frustrated.
You will hardly find a job not even a blue collar job unless you find urself in the hands of Lebanese or Arab Australian who will be willing to pay u peanuts for hard-labour.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guchi120(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Hello everyone ... I want to really appreciate the person that started this thread and those that has kept it running.
I like to go study for my masters in Australia. .. the problem is that I have no clue how, I have a BA in music from the university of Nigeria Nsukka . With a 3.5 GPA and I am my own sponsor (nobody send me lol) I need a very cheap school because I don't have more than 5M Naira in my account . Please I really need your help .... God bless you all in advance . Am hopeful that a good responds will follow ... I read couple of previous post here and have picked up some very important info.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jukeblam(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2016
guchi120:
... the problem is that I have no clue how...I read couple of previous post here and have picked up some very important info.thanks

Don't read "a couple of previous posts", read all! The devil clue(s) are in the details!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Raymondeji:

Applied since June. and it was the old SVP system
Sponsorship letter,
Acc statement
Reference letter from the bank
marriage certificate of sponsor (as a proof of relationship)
Statement of purpose
Recommendation letter from my employer
Passport pages
IELTS
transcript
All other academic certificates.
Thats all I remember for now

Congratulations man.

Please wia did u do ur police clearance? What's d address biko?

Den ur medical, whats d name of the hospital and address and cost at the moment.

Den how did u create ur HID abi HDI account?

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Congratulations man.

Please wia did u do ur police clearance? What's d address biko?

Den ur medical, whats d name of the hospital and address and cost at the moment.

Den how did u create ur HID abi HDI account?

Thanks
I can't see police clearance in what you quoted , it's only recently that someone came and drop that police clearance talk here ....all those I've noticed getting police clearance in the past were permanent residency hopefuls
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
BADNEAT:
I can't see police clearance in what you quoted , it's only recently that someone came and drop that police clearance talk here ....all those I've noticed getting police clearance in the past were permanent residency hopefuls

I applied to a college and I think it's in AL3 list. Plus my visa checklist from agent have it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guchi120(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Thanks @jukabalm finished the part one though if only I can get directive on where to scout for the present needed information
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mrbigman1:

I applied to a college and I think it's in AL3 list. Plus my visa checklist from agent have it.
OK bro ....fire on
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guchi120(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Ilias2 .if u have ur documents ready.. .u can get offer less than a week self....

[/quote]
thanks the blessing that will follow you will have no limit .... God go hammer you with many many blessings grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adesolami36: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please does anyone know the amount been charged for a student dependant visa application fee?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Abbey1987: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=zoey17 post=50595037]
UNSW, yes paid application fee[/quote.
Please how much is there application fee?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Abbey1987: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2016
zoey17:

UNSW, yes paid application fee
How much did you pay and which course are you going for?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2016
classichsy:

For real or na play play?
The information you receive here is more than any agent. If you are willing to read and ask questions here you can DIY (Do It Yourself).

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2016
adesolami36:
Please does anyone know the amount been charged for a student dependant visa application fee?
For student visa dependant over 18years is Aus $405 and base applicant (main student is $535).

You may find this link helpfull:
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Fees
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adesolami36: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2016
WestAfrican:

For student visa dependant over 18years is Aus $405 and base applicant (main student is $535).

You may find this link helpfull:
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Fees

Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Hmm. Hmm

WestAfrican:

The information you receive here is more than any agent. If you are willing to read and ask questions here you can DIY (Do It Yourself).

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.