Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1059981 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 1:38am On Nov 08, 2016
bogolobango:
Hi gurus in tha house I have some of friends in Ivory Coast and they all have Ivorian passport that has a very good travel history Usa, Schengen visa, and they intend Visiting Australia what are steps to take and do they need to translate thier documents to English

Cc westafrican

Australia is an English speaking country so therefore all documents must be translated and certified by appropriate body before visa lodgement.

Please find time to read 10-15 pages behind as visiting visa requirements has been discussed.

You can click the link below to do more browsing or just read what I have copied out for you.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/offices-locations/ivory-coast

Service locations
There is no Australian diplomatic mission in Ivory Coast. The Department's office in Pretoria, South Africa, manages visa and citizenship services for clients in Ivory Coast.

More information about visa and lodgement is available.
Australian High Commission
Pretoria
Pretoria

Summary
This visa office provides immigration and visa service to clients in South Africa and 25 other countries in Southern and West Africa including: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Cape Verde, Gambia (The), Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast (cote d'Ivoire), Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Togo and Zambia and Zimbabwe.

If you are from Mauritius, Comoros (Union of), Madagascar, Reunion Islands and Seychelles you can lodge at the Australian High Commission in Port Louis, Mauritius or with this office.
Street address

292 Orient Street (Corner Schoeman)
Arcadia
Pretoria, 0083
South Africa
Note: Due to the unreliability of the South African mail service, applications and personal documents should be sent to the postal address and not the street address.

Postal address
Private Bag X150
Arcadia 0007
South Africa
Counter hours
By appointment only
Note: Arranged through the South African AVACs, or directly by the Australian High Commission.
Telephone

27 12 423 6272 (Appointments)
27 12 423 6000 (General enquiries)
8.30 am to 11.30 am Monday to Friday
Fax
27 12 342 4222
Electronic contact
Email address: immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au (post-lodgement enquiries only)
Website
http://www.southafrica.embassy.gov.au/
Additional information

Payment information
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​All applications can be submitted through the Australian Visa Application Centres in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. Payment information is available on their website.

Bank cheque
Bank issued cheques, in South African Rand (ZAR) only, made payable to the 'Australian High Commission'. Personal cheques are not accepted.​
Cash
Cash can only be accepted when paying at the High Commission and strictly by appointment only.
​Making payment in Australia

Fees may be paid​ at any of our offi​ces in Australia. Once the fee has been paid, you will need to provide a copy of the receipt with your application.​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
Citizenship
​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​
Panel physician
Abidjan

Medical Clinic
Street address

Centre Medical Interentreprises (CMI)
Ave Joseph Anoma
Rue Alphonse Daudet
Telephone

+225 20 25 0746
Additional information

Doctor(s):
Dr Acka Felix

Radiology Clinic
Street address

Petro-Sante (Centre d'Imagerie Diagnostique)
Immeuble
Les Heveas 14
Boulevarde Carde
01BP 2733
Abidjan 01
Telephone

+225 20 21 4011
+225 20 22 4640
Police check
Ivory Coast (Cote D’Ivoire)
Ivory Coast (Cote D’Ivoire)

Street address

Tribunal de Première Instance
Plateau in front of the Cathedral
Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
Telephone

​+225 03 76 10 40
Additional information

Relevant document: Extrait de casier judiciaire.Police Certificates are available for citizens of Côte d'Ivoire, non-residents born in Côte d'Ivoire, and non-Ivoirian residents (or former residents) of Côte d'Ivoire.
Ivorian Citizens: Apply for a certificate at the court in the region where they were born or the address above.
Provide: Application for Criminal Record Form, birth certificate and residence certificate or an address on the back of the application.
Non-citizens of Ivory Coast: Can get a copy of a police record only if they have lived in Ivory Coast for at least five years.
Provide: Applicant's birth certificate displaying the full name and date/place of birth, full name and date/place of births of both parents, applicant's current profession and current domicile.
In addition, for non-Ivoirians: Indicate the period during which the applicant resided in the country, specify if the applicant was employed during that period and give employer's name and contact.
Note: A certificate is valid for three months.
Fee: Payable.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dampop1: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2016
How do i calcullate it please?

quote author=Mrbigman2 post=50822770]

Lol, abeg, who have Nigerian been nice to?

Without work experience, still calculate ur points, if u get more dan 60 points without work experience, den u re good to go. But u can start preparing for Msc too. Or wait for gurus to come visit ur case file. [/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Visa fee now about 202,000...Naija we hail thee
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwa234: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Abeg o. Make una answer me o. My application for a business visa is more than 3 week now and i haven't gotten a feedback.
oluwa234:
Hi. Does anyone know how long it takes to process a visitors visa?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2016
hello house. anyone should kindly assist with list of some schools under ssvp.
thanks in advance.

Royat1:

Less documents bro and higher chances of visa application , it takes 4weeks for ssvp visa processing.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2016
classichsy:
thanks in advance.

search it on Google so you can see the full list
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Australian National University

2. Bond University

3. Carnegie Mellon University

4. Deakin University

5. Macquarie University

6. Monash University

7. Queensland University of Technology

8. The University of Adelaide

9. The University of Melbourne

10. The University of New England

11. The University of New South Wales

12. The University of Notre Dame Australia

13. The University of Queensland

14. The University of Sydney

15. The University of Western Australia

16. Torrens University Australia Limited

17. University of South Australia

18. University of Technology Sydney

19. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by landmarkboi: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Hello, after payment for your firt deposit you suppose to have the balance and your living expense for one year in your sponsors account. As for the visa processing i know it takes a month, i can link you up with the agency processing mine, they have 98% success rate and first hand info about this things

Solitin40:

1.It is not compulsory to use Allianz

2.Border.gov.au is website of the immigration. Check it you will see the required amount sorry i don't know the number offhand.

To convert AUD to Naira use XE.com

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2016
BADNEAT:
Australian National University

2. Bond University

3. Carnegie Mellon University

4. Deakin University

5. Macquarie University

6. Monash University

7. Queensland University of Technology

8. The University of Adelaide

9. The University of Melbourne

10. The University of New England

11. The University of New South Wales

12. The University of Notre Dame Australia

13. The University of Queensland

14. The University of Sydney

15. The University of Western Australia

16. Torrens University Australia Limited

17. University of South Australia

18. University of Technology Sydney

19. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

Thanks a bunch.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please while I myself went through PFL ,and I trust their reliability...this platform is strictly *Do it yourself*hence no promotion of agents ...if you need an agent ask , anyone who has the info can pm u or vice versa ...

There's nothing wrong with using an agent ,but promoting them here ll shouldn't be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Royat1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
classichsy:
thanks in advance.

Bro .I saw your pm and I replied

1.    Australian National University

2.    Bond University

3.    Carnegie Mellon University

4.    Deakin University

5.    Macquarie University

6.    Monash University

7.    Queensland University of Technology

8.    The University of Adelaide

9.    The University of Melbourne

10.   The University of New England

11.   The University of New South Wales

12.   The University of Notre Dame Australia

13.   The University of Queensland

14.   The University of Sydney

15.   The University of Western Australia

16.   Torrens University Australia Limited

17.   University of South Australia

18.   University of Technology Sydney

19.   Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

Schools under ssvp (AL 1 )

I don't think Statement of acct are required under this schools
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SUJYDEE(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
@WestAfrican and all other people in Oz

Please can we get information about Northern Inland (NSW) Regional Areas from you. We are considering the region for 489 visa.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Royat1:

Bro .I saw your pm and I replied

1.    Australian National University

2.    Bond University

3.    Carnegie Mellon University

4.    Deakin University

5.    Macquarie University

6.    Monash University

7.    Queensland University of Technology

8.    The University of Adelaide

9.    The University of Melbourne

10.   The University of New England

11.   The University of New South Wales

12.   The University of Notre Dame Australia

13.   The University of Queensland

14.   The University of Sydney

15.   The University of Western Australia

16.   Torrens University Australia Limited

17.   University of South Australia

18.   University of Technology Sydney

19.   Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

Schools under ssvp (AL 1 )

I don't think Statement of acct are required under this schools

Oh ok. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
SUJYDEE:
@WestAfrican and all other people in Oz

Please can we get information about Northern Inland (NSW) Regional Areas from you. We are considering the region for 489 visa.

Thanks

RDA - Northern Inland is the Regional Certifying Body (RCB) for two visas:

RSMS Employer Nomination [visa sub-class 187]
Skilled Regional NSW Sponsorship [visa sub-class 489]

This organisation is the only RCB for the Northern Inland region of NSW, which includes the following 12 Local Government Areas:

Armidale Regional Council
Tenterfield Shire Council
Glen Innes Severn Council
Uralla Shire Council
Walcha Shire Council
Tamworth Regional Council
Liverpool Plains Shire Council
Gunnedah Shire Council
Narrabri Shire Council
Moree Plains Shire Council
Gwydir Shire Council
and Inverell Shire Council.

More reading:
http://www.rdani.org.au/skilled-migration.php
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
landmarkboi:
Hello, after payment for your firt deposit you suppose to have the balance and your living expense for one year in your sponsors account. As for the visa processing i know it takes a month, i can link you up with the agency processing mine, they have 98% success rate and first hand info about this things

Please why are you quoting me with this unasked information? Mesef i be agent Mtchew first-hand info third-party info ni Agent will tell you about part time jobs abi or website to get cheap flights tickets or people to meet you at the airport yeyenetu continue dreaming anyway thanks i don't need sn agent
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sweetgal81: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
bellong:

What is your occupation and what is your husband's occupation?

Husband : banker for 8years, 8years as a base manager in an oil servicing company and also a school that we own.

Wife: Administrator for 9years
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
sweetgal81:

Husband : banker for 8years, 8years as a base manager in an oil servicing company and also a school that we own.

Wife: Administrator for 9years

I probably didn't ask the right question. What did the two of you study?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KINGMAKER001(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good evening house...please I just wanna confirm if I can take TOEFL test as proficiency test instead of ielts to enrol for undergraduate in any school in Australia? thanks in anticipation!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Just my input on the best way to do form A. I waited this long to share this info because i wanted to try it first. I got all my form A payment within a week of applying. Though it was deducted in 3 tranches.

Sorry i cannot help with anybody's contact i just want to pass the info across but it is left to you to explore and utilize.

The answer to form A is Zenith Bank + Zenith staff + Abuja branch. What i mean by this is that Zenith give preference to her staffs when it comes to form A. And CBN gives preference to Zenith when it comes to forex.

So if you want your form A fixed with a week to two weeks:

1. Look for an Abuja branch Zenith bank staff
2. Fund his/her official account with the naira value of your tuition
3. Raise the payment invoice in his/her name
4. Send the invoice with your international passport and certificate
5. Then wait.

It took mine 8days when i went through this process, if you apply as a normal customer it will not might, it will take you upto 6months.

This is Nigeria, we always know someone that will know someone that works in Zenith that knows a colleague that works in Abuja. But i cannot help with that somebody.

Note. They might not want to come out straight to you.
But because lots of people has been selfless on the thread i decided to put in my widows mite too.

Believe i got a very good exchange rate, infact lower than interbank rate.

I am focusing on my visa application now.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
mjlbabajide:
Just my input on the best way to do form A. I waited this long to share this info because i wanted to try it first. I got all my form A payment within a week of applying. Though it was deducted in 3 tranches.

Sorry i cannot help with anybody's contact i just want to pass the info across but it is left to you to explore and utilize.

The answer to form A is Zenith Bank + Zenith staff + Abuja branch. What i mean by this is that Zenith give preference to her staffs when it comes to form A. And CBN gives preference to Zenith when it comes to forex.

So if you want your form A fixed with a week to two weeks:

1. Look for an Abuja branch Zenith bank staff
2. Fund his/her official account with the naira value of your tuition
3. Raise the payment invoice in his/her name
4. Send the invoice with your international passport and certificate
5. Then wait.

It took mine 8days when i went through this process, if you apply as a normal customer it will not might, it will take you upto 6months.

This is Nigeria, we always know someone that will know someone that works in Zenith that knows a colleague that works in Abuja. But i cannot help with that somebody.

Note. They might not want to come out straight to you.
But because lots of people has been selfless on the thread i decided to put in my widows mite too.

Believe i got a very good exchange rate, infact lower than interbank rate.

I am focusing on my visa application now.
Nice one.please at what rate?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Good evening house...please I just wanna confirm if I can take TOEFL test as proficiency test instead of ielts to enrol for undergraduate in any school in Australia? thanks in anticipation!
Go for IELTS more simpler and easy than TOEFL if you need help i am ready to provide it for you (FREE)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KINGMAKER001(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Solitin40:

Go for IELTS more simpler and easy than TOEFL if you need help i am ready to provide it for you (FREE)
OK bro, I would be glad if you can assist me..thanks and God bless!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Hello house.can someone defer admission after getting to aussie?,How long will the deferment before it comes invalid.?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Solitin40:

Nice one.please at what rate?

It was deducted 3 times. And the deductions was done based on the prevailing cbn rate or each day.

The was deduction was done at 315, the second at 310, the last which was like 1500USD was done at 320.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
OK bro, I would be glad if you can assist me..thanks and God bless!
PM me so that we can exchange phone numbers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Solitin40:
PM me so that we can exchange phone numbers
bro. have you paid your deposit fees? how do you plan to do that?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmmm! I don't think it's ever legal in any country to do so.

In most cases, people defer admissions for about three months in a country like Canada because they have financial difficulties. So they want to quickly do some work within that period. That is illegal because immigration assumed that you have the money in the first place and that's why your visa was granted.

Meanwhile, the scenario is different in Aussie as most if not all schools require you to pay full first semester fee before you can get your COE which is needed for your visa application but overall I guess it depends on what grounds would you be deferring the admission?

Oya! over to our gurus

classichsy:
Hello house. By aussie immigration law,is it legal for someone to defer admission after getting to aussie? If yes,How long will the deferment before it comes invalid.?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
SegunWamiri:
Hmmmm! I don't think it's ever legal in any country to do so.

In most cases, people defer admissions for about three months in a country like Canada because they have financial difficulties. So they want to quickly do some work within that period. That is illegal because immigration assumed that you have the money in the first place and that's why your visa was granted.

Meanwhile, the scenario is different in Aussie as most if not all schools require you to pay full first semester fee before you can get your COE which is needed for your visa application but overall I guess it depends on what grounds would you be deferring the admission?

Oya! over to our gurus

It is possible to defer if you have genuine reason(s) and evidence (s) to back up your claims.
Compationate and compelling reason(s) could be:
-Death of loved one / sponsor
-Sickness (Of the student)
-Lost of vital belongings after entering the country. Etc.

In some cases were your deferment is more than a semester or trimester, school may advise you return back to your home country. Furthermore, it is illegal to work when not enrolled in a school or to work full time when not on school holidays or risk being deported.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sweetgal81: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
bellong:

I probably didn't ask the right question. What did the two of you study?

He studied Political Science (B. Ed) and I studied Anatomy

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.