Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1052720 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
BADNEAT:
dollars , that's a major issue now ....anyone with tips on that ,this may be the right time to drop it
Open a dollar account from diamond or Gtbank fund it by buy USD from abokis like you go $500 from them take to the bank and request for dollar card and pay for your visa

Are you okay now?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
kwenu:
as for PTE test, can the Australian embassy grant me visa before I write the test . I have fears that I may not pass any of the standardised. test. is it possible that they grant visa first and later I write the test.
No and Yes

NO because it's one of the documents required by the embassy

YES if you can convince them (school and border force) that English is your English

BTW why causing yourself that you can't pass English proficiency test for you to be able to write this i see no reason for you not to pass it .Also the required marks are easy to make please be positive next time
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
kwenu:
Hi every one . I have a brother whose passport has been in the hands travel agent for 2years now . with 2 different agent the both have been unable to secure him both a schenghen visa and Canadian visa. now as his elder brother I m considering if we should try australia for studies . he has agreed for australia but our problem now is the ielts. he's not sure about making it in the IELTS exam .and to be honest he's not good at English language .

I like to know of there's any other exam he can do when he gets to Australia .
I know some schools may grant admoàision without. IELTS . but visa is the major concern
everything else is ready just the IELTS. is there an
ything one can do?
English proficiency test is one of the documents required by the border force meaning you can't write after getting the visa it must be provided for visa application BTW why saying negative things to your brother, for people from China,India,Hong Kong,Taiwan should be able to write and pass it i see no reason to be afraid. If he is not good with English so how will he cope over there?

Bro their is anything hard about IELTS ....if you need the materials i am ready to dash you for free

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Solitin40:

Open a dollar account from diamond or Gtbank fund it by buy USD from abokis like you go $500 from them take to the bank and request for dollar card and pay for your visa

Are you okay now?
Owkk....that's like a dom account right ?..and budget for visa fee should be close to 220K then...

Buhari ,We hail thee
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Llexnet:
Hello all,

I need una help oo, Got my offer letter last week but I am trying to look for the best exchange rate for AUD17k. Please let me know if you know anyone here in Naija or outside that can help......... also trying to use Form A.
Hahaha 'the best exchange rate and Form A' is making me to laugh sorry for quoting you

My advice for you is too ask friends and family members abroad to help you with the payment to give you quote lower than black market
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2016
BADNEAT:
Owkk....that's like a dom account right ?..and budget for visa fee should be close to 220K then...

Buhari ,We hail thee
You garrit dom acct...btw Buhari is not the cause but the low oil price and the previous government for not saving when there was surplus in the land during oil boom

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Try pte.
He should get the app and practice extensively.
Then hopping he makes it. Pte can be taken 5 days from registering and expect score 5 days after exams. I got mine d day after anyway.
I have d software for sale at lower price if u wish den direct u on how to go on registration and other things.
Interested, mail me @ mribehval2012@yahoo.com
Give him for free na let's help one another to make this world a better place for you and i cheesy
Mrbigman1:

Try pte.
He should get the app and practice extensively.
Then hopping he makes it. Pte can be taken 5 days from registering and expect score 5 days after exams. I got mine d day after anyway.
I have d software for sale at lower price if u wish den direct u on how to go on registration and other things.
Interested, mail me @ mribehval2012@yahoo.com
Give him for free na let's help one another to make this world a better place for you and i
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:07am On Nov 04, 2016
kwenu:
Hi every one . I have a brother whose passport has been in the hands travel agent for 2years now . with 2 different agent the both have been unable to secure him both a schenghen visa and Canadian visa. now as his elder brother I m considering if we should try australia for studies . he has agreed for australia but our problem now is the ielts. he's not sure about making it in the IELTS exam .and to be honest he's not good at English language .

I like to know of there's any other exam he can do when he gets to Australia .
I know some schools may grant admoàision without. IELTS . but visa is the major concern
everything else is ready just the IELTS. is there an
ything one can do?
Good to know you want something good for your brother. About not being good in English, start NOW,
Lemme share some tips with you
If he is serious about leaving NG, and the ielts is a must, he must learn to speak and express himself orally and verbally.
You start by speaking English with him, that way you correct his noticeable flaws
Make him read newspapers and write reports from what he did read.
Also, stop exchanging shorthand messages with him, via BBM or whatsoever. E.g "aw r u", make him type "How are you". Gradually, he will upgrade.
Watch ielts videos on YouTube and that gives him a feeling of what to expect. And when you see some mofos speak English, you gonna start believing he is gonna do better.
It may tak time, but at the long run, the juice is worth the squeeze.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:08am On Nov 04, 2016
Solitin40:

Give him for free na let's help one another to make this world a better place for you and i cheesy
Give him for free na let's help one another to make this world a better place for you and i
Since last year I have been on this Forum, this is the first time I am reading something for sale•

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Solitin40:

You garrit dom acct...btw Buhari is not the cause but the low oil price and the previous government for not saving when there was surplus in the land during oil boom
Yea money was saved , fashola n rotimi took them to court to share the money ...

God dey shaa ...the uncertainty in the atmosphere is the true cause of all the inconsistencies
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 2:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Solitin40:

Let him indicate interest first off.

His having a strong phobia for the test. English test is not actually who sabi english or not. But if u re smart, u'd beat any fucking cut off.
I was on d computer on d day of exams, first part, I could only run through 21 questions out of 47 before my time went off.
I had to brace up in the remaining 3 parts and I hit far above requirement.

I bought the software for 10k, I could offer for as low as 2k cos sourcing for documents is damn expensive. Just did my birth certificate of NPC for 11k in warri, agent telling me I have to do for my sponsor if he dnt have. So check it out bro.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ukchy: 5:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Australia believe that our Bsc is not equivalent to theirs, most people doing MSC will go through that part
Certificate in this
Then Graduate diploma
to MSc in what you apply.

Just accept the offer sharp sharo cos is the sam courses you will do in masters, they just break it down, given it funny names

All the best
Vivienne01:
Hi everyone, I applied for Masters in Engineering Management but was given an offer to study a Graduate Diploma in Engineering Management as a pre-requisite to a conditional offer in Masters of Engineering Management at UTS Australia. Meanwhile, I have B.Tech in Project Management Technology. What could be the reason for this and what do I do?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ukchy: 5:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Bro, my best advice for you...
Economics and management are not in SOL list.Any course that is not in the list is as good as wasting your money and time unless you just want to dash them money and go back after graduation.

Please do Agriculture related course , with that you are good to go
Australia is a wonderful place to study and a wonderful place to be, Hard work will sustain you as student here with little back up from home.

English language is not really compulsory if you can get exemption letter from your school.
Dampop1:
Good Evening ,

I am new to this platform, i will like to do my MSc in Australia, I graduated with 3.06, Agric Economics, i will like to know if it is compulsory for me to do english test and i am looking at Management or Economics for my masters.

I will also like to know how Austrailia visa works, is it as difficult as canada?

Please i am begging you dont direct me to google, i just want to know if Austrailia os good to study and if i can stay back after study. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 5:50am On Nov 04, 2016
bligs:

cc: westafrican he will be in better position to answer this.

Yes, you can apply for another visa while in Australia provided you have (NO FURTHER STAY) condition on your visitors visa.

You may choose to start seeking admission before coming here, the apply for a student visa while you are in Australia. If single, you can get married here and appy for a spouse visa
Make sure you don't bring your documents with you otherwise you risk been deported to 9ja.

All supporting documents must be certified, scanned and sent to your email.

(Plz do not send me private messages as i hardly check the email registered for this account.)

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Let him indicate interest first off.

His having a strong phobia for the test. English test is not actually who sabi english or not. But if u re smart, u'd beat any fucking cut off.
I was on d computer on d day of exams, first part, I could only run through 21 questions out of 47 before my time went off.
I had to brace up in the remaining 3 parts and I hit far above requirement.

I bought the software for 10k, I could offer for as low as 2k cos sourcing for documents is damn expensive. Just did my birth certificate of NPC for 11k in warri, agent telling me I have to do for my sponsor if he dnt have. So check it out bro.

I understand the 2k is still okay nice one thumbs up
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2016
Vivienne01:

Hi, it took them about 4 weeks which is a month.
Please how much were u require to pay as tuition deposit .hope its not on d high side ? sad
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by wafer247: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Hi guys,
If you are coming for study in Australia next year (WA especially), get in here. I could be able to give some advice.
Was doing this a couple of years ago till some were asking funny questions. I met some guys then and helped a few to settle down.
Please note, I Don't do visa nor collecting any money for advise. All the best guys

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by wafer247: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2016
@vivienne,
Why not try another uni? Better to go for want and more importantly something that would give you a chance for a permanent stay after your study if you intend to live here after your study. Shop around for the best price too.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by wafer247: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2016
@foreverkind1,
Usually you need to pay the first semester tuition fee to get your Coe which you need to apply for visa
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2016
ukchy:
Bro, my best advice for you...
Economics and management are not in SOL list.Any course that is not in the list is as good as wasting your money and time unless you just want to dash them money and go back after graduation.

Please do Agriculture related course , with that you are good to go
Australia is a wonderful place to study and a wonderful place to be, Hard work will sustain you as student here with little back up from home.

English language is not really compulsory if you can get exemption letter from your school.

pls help me check if architecture is on the SOL list. I hope to start my master of architecture program in oz next year. I hold a bachelor degree in architecture. I have plans to stay in oz after my program... get pr and go ahead to become a licensed architect in Australia.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kladworth: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2016
BADNEAT:
Lolz...you'll definitely need google ,because while some schools require English test ,some others don't.. while some schools may accept 3.06cgpa for masters ,some others won't..I'll say it's easier to get admission and visa grant from Australia than Canada....after 2years of masters , you can apply for a post study work visa ,it's a 2years visa for msc graduates and 3yrs for PhD ....

Bsc & MSc (by course work): 2years
MSc (by research): 3years
PhD: 4years

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dmickdx: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2016
wafer247:
Hi guys,
If you are coming for study in Australia next year (WA especially), get in here. I could be able to give some advice.
Was doing this a couple of years ago till some were asking funny questions. I met some guys then and helped a few to settle down.
Please note, I Don't do visa nor collecting any money for advise. All the best guys

Good day bro,. Please as I'm Waiting for my visa (visitor). I'd be asking if I can ask for admission now before Visa comes out... Should I seek for admission before i go or I should go then seek for admission over there...

If I should seek for admission there please what documents should I prepare to go with? Thanks...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2016
kladworth:

Bsc & MSc (by course work): 2years
MSc (by research): 3years
PhD: 4years
owk
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2016
wafer247:
@foreverkind1,
Usually you need to pay the first semester tuition fee to get your Coe which you need to apply for visa
Thank you Sir/ ma'am .I dey particular about that school @ Uts .cos I applied their too

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cuteannie02: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2016
BADNEAT:
thanks very much for the tip ...is Pretoria okay with IOM medicals ??have heard the approved clinic for that is Fatayi

I wouldn't be able to say something about Pretoria, I would suggest you Google IOM'S contact in Lagos for further enquiries before registering for medicals
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2016
dmickdx:

Good day bro,. Please as I'm Waiting for my visa (visitor). I'd be asking if I can ask for admission now before Visa comes out... Should I seek for admission before i go or I should go then seek for admission over there...

If I should seek for admission there please what documents should I prepare to go with? Thanks...

according to what my Oga at the top said @ westafrican .he said u should get the admission before coming to Aussie ? Over to you Sir cool

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dmickdx: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
foreverkind1:

according to what my Oga at the top said @ westafrican .he said u should get the admission before coming to Aussie ? Over to you Sir cool
WestAfrican:

Yes, you can apply for another visa while in Australia provided you have (NO FURTHER STAY) condition on your visitors visa.

You may choose to start seeking admission before coming here, the apply for a student visa while you are in Australia. If single, you can get married here and appy for a spouse visa
Make sure you don't bring your documents with you otherwise you risk been deported to 9ja.

All supporting documents must be certified, scanned and sent to your email.

(Plz do not send me private messages as i hardly check the email registered for this account.)

I get u bro but my concern is this.. am expecting a visitors visa soon.. and want to change status on arrival... The possibility of gaining an admission in short time or securing a job... Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dmickdx: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
wafer247:
@vivienne,
Why not try another uni? Better to go for want and more importantly something that would give you a chance for a permanent stay after your study if you intend to live here after your study. Shop around for the best price too.

Please how can I secure admission for my masters in Australia..

1). How can I check for the good schools fr a 2.2 mechanical engineering graduate?

2) how can get a part time job to support me?

3) what documents are required?

4) any special info required?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
dmickdx:

I get u bro but my concern is this.. am expecting a visitors visa soon.. and want to change status on arrival... The possibility of gaining an admission in short time or securing a job... Thanks
Bro .for admission ,it depends ,,are u for MSC or bsc .just have it @ the back of your mind .admission na like 4 to 6weeks .make sure there are schools under ssvp (AL1 )
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
dmickdx:

Please how can I secure admission for my masters in Australia..

1). How can I check for the good schools fr a 2.2 mechanical engineering graduate?

2) how can get a part time job to support me?

3) what documents are required?

4) any special info required?
Boss
1, yes ,you can get admission with 2.2
2, yes ,depends on city though ,Sydney ,melbourne ,Perth ,jobs full there .na wetin I read for here .cos I be novice too ,lol
3, u might want to use an agent ( optional )
4, lipsrsealed
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ukchy: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Check the link below
Your course is there so you are good to go

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL

lusen:

pls help me check if architecture is on the SOL list. I hope to start my master of architecture program in oz next year. I hold a bachelor degree in architecture. I have plans to stay in oz after my program... get pr and go ahead to become a licensed architect in Australia.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vivienne01(f): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
foreverkind1:

Please how much were u require to pay as tuition deposit .hope its not on d high side ? sad

It is o... in my case, I have to make a complete tuition fee payment of the Graduate certification including other fees like OSHC and others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.