Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1048276 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2017
hello house please anybody goin to edith cowan .or graduated from it... need advice
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by valoskey(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2017
I also recieved my admission letter this morning. how do i make payment? whats the next step? anyone?
peteredo:
Good morning house.. Please ave been offered admission at ecu.. Dont know if sme can assist me wit information of the next step to b taken

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
valoskey:
I also recieved my admission letter this morning. how do i make payment? whats the next step? anyone?
i sent u email request
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by occie3: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm grateful to God and the great forum members here.

My student visa was granted today.
Offers; Western Sydney uni _2weeks, Edith Cowan Uni_3weeks and UQ_2 months

PFL agents.
IELTS S8 others 7.5

I accepted University of Queensland, Brisbane to study Master of nursing studies, graduate entry.

Application submitted mid October 16, offer made 23 December. Vetting was tough. Christmas break 2 weeks. Unconditional offer,10th January.

Visa app 16 Jan, medicals WFCLINIC 17th Jan, biometrics 18th January. Total time 3 weeks.

No bank statements, Ielts was compulsory for my program, no further contact with embassy.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hello house,
please I need help with universities I can directly apply to in Australia myself and not via agent, most importantly one that doesn't require a to write an English test has part o it's admission process.
Secondly, do they accept HND for masters or its advisable I go for pgd?
I intend to study occupational health/hygiene commonly know has workplace health and safety in australia...Goggle drained my battery so I had to post my Q. Here as I need quick leads and directions to apply for admission to read up on thread later.

Had cgpa of 2.85/4.00
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by georgesegun87: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
How much do you pay for school fees upfront.thanks

[

quote author=occie3 post=53571216]I'm grateful to God and the great forum members here.

PFL agents.
IELTS S8 others 7.5

I accepted University of Queensland, Brisbane to study Master of nursing studies, graduate entry.

Application submitted mid October 16, offer made 23 December. Vetting was tough. Christmas break 2 weeks. Unconditional offer,10th January.

Visa app 16 Jan, medicals WFCLINIC 17th Jan, biometrics 18th January. Total time 3 weeks.

No bank statements, Ielts was compulsory for my program, no further contact with embassy.

Cheers!
[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by occie3: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=georgesegun87 post=53572601]How much do you pay for school fees upfront.thanks

I was required to pay about 8000usd tuition deposit and 1300+ for health insurance before the CoE was issued.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by occie3: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
IHate9ja1:
Hello house,
please I need help with universities I can directly apply to in Australia myself and not via agent, most importantly one that doesn't require a to write an English test has part o it's admission process.
Secondly, do they accept HND for masters or its advisable I go for pgd?
I intend to study occupational health/hygiene commonly know has workplace health and safety in australia...Goggle drained my battery so I had to post my Q. Here as I need quick leads and directions to apply for admission to read up on thread later.

Had cgpa of 2.85/4.00

Try ECU, UNE. Others may still redirect you back to agents after suffering to submit an application by yourself.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaychrsamemm: 6:39am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=tunai post=53575890]

Hello house,
please I need help, I'm a fresh medical doctor, planning to move to Australia, I'm planning to go for a master prog but i'm confused on which prog to go for because i was planning to go for public health but i read it on this platform that it is not advisable because it won't lead to getting of PR.
Please which universities can i apply to. what is the minimum amount shld b in statement of account. Can i work while studying? thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2017
occie3:

Try ECU, UNE. Others may still redirect you back to agents after suffering to submit an application by yourself.
Thanks a lot sir
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by triumph201: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Good morning House,

I just got my student VISA, need help with cheap tickets and temporary accommodation near UNSW Sydney.

Please anyone, I need help as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bblessed: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2017
occie3:
I'm grateful to God and the great forum members here.

PFL agents.
IELTS S8 others 7.5

Cheers!

Congratulations,i tap into your testimony

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bblessed: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2017
triumph201:
Good morning House,

I just got my student VISA, need help with cheap tickets and temporary accommodation near UNSW Sydney.

Please anyone, I need help as soon as possible.

Thanks

Congratulations,i tap into your testimony
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amilak: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Visa Granted!!! Allhamdullilah Robilalamin. Thank you every one for your information here on this forum. Peeps here have been helpful, from advice to general experience sharing. I have come a long way , and nairalanders have made the journey an interesting one.
I applied to rmit, for a masters in engineering program, I have waited since January 13th till yesterday for my visa grant. I got a call from from a case in Pretoria, S.A.
CO: Good Day My name is my so so (I didn't get his name properly, probably because I was jilltery as I saw the international number ring my phone) from Pretoria, you applied for a student visa . Are you 'Amilak'( he called out my names in full).
Me: yes I am.
CO: You noted on you application that you have been previously denied a visa. Can I know what country please.
Me: USA. America.
CO: OK
CO: please why where you denied
ME: Well....( still trying to recover from the shock of being called for my visa application. I knew whatever I say now will either make or mar my application) I said, "the case officer said I dont have enough business ties". (I actually meant to say family ties, but I hadn't still gotten a hold of the situ).
CO: Business ties?
ME: yes.
CO:Why where you travelling to America
Me: I gave him the reasons why.
CO:When did you apply?
Me: February last year
CO: Thanks for the information:
Me: You welcome.
Thank you everyone. Thanks to my family ,my wife and my sis " opp autal". You guys are the best.

7 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=kaychrsamemm post=53576276][/quote]

if your intention is to migrate to AU , i will suggest that you go thru UK path, Do PLAB and work for a year or so in UK. With working experience in UK you can enter into AU stream with ease and no more exams to do. Having MPH wont give you PR in AU but an opportunity to be in the country and sort yourself out, but I think it is stressful path. Anyway if you still want to go MPH route, google for catholic university in Victoria, they just started their MPH programme, I heard their tuition is cheap, otherwise make comparison.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kenyata(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2017
amilak:
Visa Granted!!! Allhamdullilah Robilalamin. Thank you every one for your information here on this forum. Peeps here have been helpful, from advice to general experience sharing. I have come a long way , and nairalanders have made the journey an interesting one.
I applied to rmit, for a masters in engineering program, I have waited since January 13th till yesterday for my visa grant. I got a call from from a case in Pretoria, S.A.
CO: Good Day My name is my so so (I didn't get his name properly, probably because I was jilltery as I saw the international number ring my phone) from Pretoria, you applied for a student visa . Are you 'Amilak'( he called out my names in full).
Me: yes I am.
CO: You noted on you application that you have been previously denied a visa. Can I know what country please.
Me: USA. America.
CO: OK
CO: please why where you denied
ME: Well....( still trying to recover from the shock of being called for my visa application. I knew whatever I say now will either make or mar my application) I said, "the case officer said I dont have enough business ties". (I actually meant to say family ties, but I hadn't still gotten a hold of the situ).
CO: Business ties?
ME: yes.
CO:Why where you travelling to America
Me: I gave him the reasons why.
CO:When did you apply?
Me: February last year
CO: Thanks for the information:
Me: You welcome.
******Ends Call******

Thank you everyone. Thanks to my family ,my wife and my sis " opp autal". You guys are the best.

Congratulations!!!! I tap into your testimony too in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oknee: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2017
malmo:
For brothers and sisters coming over to OZ, try to enroll and obtain a certificate in an Aged care or disability. Cleaning work is good as well, that one may not need certification. Once you have enough fund and you can drive, opt for disability work. It is a lot easier than aged care. Look for shared flat, it cuts rent cost. Try and affiliate with a religious group you inclined to, you need support. Don't the law and pray for God guidance .

Hi malmo, i sent you a mail. Pls reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by highway007(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hello House, please i submitted my australian student visa application on 15th December 2016 and i just got a mail today saying the bank statement i submitted is non genuine and i should respond within 7 days.
I dont even know what this means and what can i do plssssssssssssss

topeontex@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
highway007:
Hello House, please i submitted my australian student visa application on 15th December 2016 and i just got a mail today saying the bank statement i submitted is non genuine and i should respond within 7 days.

topeontex@gmail.com
The statement of account you gave them is fake YES or NO?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weldonextreme: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SUJYDEE(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
highway007:

topeontex@gmail.com

You don't know what it means.... I laugh in Swahili. Who assisted you in the packaging of your docx to start with.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
valoskey:
how much did they tell you to pay?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by highway007(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2017
It's not fake.
But I don't know the kind of verification they made to have come to that conclusion.
Just hoping I will someone with similar experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.