Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1048440 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by highway007(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2017
It's not fake
Just don't know the kind of verification they made to have come to such conclusion.
Don't know if anybody has similar experience
Solitin40:

The statement of account you gave them is fake YES or NO?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Estellemuana: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Good day all. Is it possible to enter Australia with a visa subclass 651 if you are not from one of the countries eligible to have this visa category.?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
highway007:
It's not fake
Just don't know the kind of verification they made to have come to such conclusion.
Don't know if anybody has similar experience
Call them to explain that the document is original but i hope the fund are not deposit at once try to act fast because this can affect you big time if denied . I know of someone with the same experience he used fake documents not knowing that the embassy will contact the bank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
highway007:
I used a registered migration agent
Nigeria or Outside?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by highway007(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Outside
Solitin40:

Nigeria or Outside?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by highway007(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't have the right to call them since am using a registered migration agent outside Nigeria
Solitin40:

Call them to explain that the document is original but i hope the fund are not deposit at once try to act fast because this can affect you big time if denied . I know of someone with the same experience he used fake documents not knowing that the embassy will contact the bank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ellitexas: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Listen i think u need to take the bull by the horn and give a very detailed response in ur reply (dont wait for an agent to do it on ur behalf). Whats the nature of the account? Does it have a high turn over? Is the account such that funds comes in and out at irregular intervals? I suggest u settle down and respond within the time frame given to u. Listen if u sure the account is authentic as u hv claimed just tell them the truth and get ur application back on track.

highway007:
I don't have the right to call them since am using a registered migration agent outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weldonextreme: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please can someone help me on my request below...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DIOVINI: 12:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Hello house, I just came across this post and I am interested in migrating to Aus.Below is my particulars:
Electrical/Electronic Engineer
6 years experience
34 years old
Bachelor of Engineering degree from UNN
I have a cousin living in Port Hedland in western Australia
how do I go about my visa?
please advice
kind regards
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 12:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Very interesting Bro......Welcome to RMIT,
Keep in touch, maybe we'll see someday!

amilak:
Visa Granted!!! Allhamdullilah Robilalamin. Thank you every one for your information here on this forum. Peeps here have been helpful, from advice to general experience sharing. I have come a long way , and nairalanders have made the journey an interesting one.
I applied to rmit, for a masters in engineering program, I have waited since January 13th till yesterday for my visa grant. I got a call from from a case in Pretoria, S.A.
CO: Good Day My name is my so so (I didn't get his name properly, probably because I was jilltery as I saw the international number ring my phone) from Pretoria, you applied for a student visa . Are you 'Amilak'( he called out my names in full).
Me: yes I am.
CO: You noted on you application that you have been previously denied a visa. Can I know what country please.
Me: USA. America.
CO: OK
CO: please why where you denied
ME: Well....( still trying to recover from the shock of being called for my visa application. I knew whatever I say now will either make or mar my application) I said, "the case officer said I dont have enough business ties". (I actually meant to say family ties, but I hadn't still gotten a hold of the situ).
CO: Business ties?
ME: yes.
CO:Why where you travelling to America
Me: I gave him the reasons why.
CO:When did you apply?
Me: February last year
CO: Thanks for the information:
Me: You welcome.
******Ends Call******

Thank you everyone. Thanks to my family ,my wife and my sis " opp autal". You guys are the best.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2017
weldonextreme:
Please can someone help me on my request below...

send me a pm.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ellitexas: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Honest advise, dont wait for form A, look for someone abroad to assist u or u go the black market route.

weldonextreme:
Gurus in the House please I need your help.

I need help in paying for the commencement fee at Macquarie University, Sydney Australia.
I have submitted my FORM A application at FBN since Jan 31st, 2017, up till now the transfer has not been done.

Please anyone with an alternative method of paying my commencement fees. Resumption is July, 2017.

Note: Total commencement fee plus Oversea Health Insurance (OSHI) is AUD$18,780.
Masters Course: Professional Accounting in International Practice

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2017
wittyshey:

Edith Cowan University, Perth
please what does indicative fee stand for
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by wittyshey: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2017
peteredo:
please what does indicative fee stand for
Amount to be paid
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
wittyshey:

Amount to be paid
is it the 1st yr or the full tuition
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weldonextreme: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
lusen:

send me a pm.

Thanks getting in touch. Pls send your response and contact details to my email as soon as possible.

weldone84@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Silent2013: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2017
lusen:

Are you in Melbourne? have you been to Geelong? how far is Geelong from melbourne? there are still many other questions I will like to ask you. By Gods Grace, I will be in Geelong next month. Deakin university.
I have been to Geelong a few times. Nice to know you'll be studying at Deakin University. I am more than happy to answer your questions, just send me a private message.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Silent2013: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Franksuccess:

Am sorry brother. U be my chairman. No vex abeg.
Happy new year
No wahala. Abeg send me PM make I get your contact.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amilak: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Llexnet:
Very interesting Bro......Welcome to RMIT,
Keep in touch, maybe we'll see someday!

Thank you bro. Good to know theres someone I can relate with. How is life generally ay rmit? I will be in Australia before the 27th of febuary.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Silent2013: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2017
DIOVINI:
Hello house, I just came across this post and I am interested in migrating to Aus.Below is my particulars:
Electrical/Electronic Engineer
6 years experience
34 years old
Bachelor of Engineering degree from UNN
I have a cousin living in Port Hedland in western Australia
how do I go about my visa?
please advice
kind regards
Have you checked whether you meet the requirements for migrating to Australia? If yes, you can start by having your qualifications and experience accessed by Engineers Australia. You can get more information from their website https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/migration-skills-assessment
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lord, this didn't just happen... Got a call from my CO and my phone went off . Please any suggestions on what to do and what is the implications of this.. Urgent reply would be helpful. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Silent2013: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
jackson2dye4:
Lord, this didn't just happen... Got a call from my CO and my phone went off . Please any suggestions on what to do and what is the implications of this.. Urgent reply would be helpful. Thanks
Call the Embassy. It shouldn't be a problem.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lissimo2:
Hello house.
I have few issues i wana throw open to some pro out here.
I have recently been issued visa to study at UWA for a masters programme. However as it is.they are resuming feb 6 which is 2mrw.due to the dollar scarcity and visa grant which came late feb 2...it wid be impossible to meet up with feb 6 exp trying to secure a cheaper exchange rate,plan accomodation, ticket and all other intenaries and also to balance up the remaining 11,000 aud wud take time exp one go for black market
So my agent advised me when i asked if i cud defer.he said my visa cud be cancelled..so he therefore advises me to go first and when i get to perth. I can as well defer and find job pending the time of the next resumption which is feb 2018.
My question is..is this possible without being thrown back to Nigeria shud someone work without officially resuming for skul or the consequences of this action
@
badneat .sir belong,west african and all other gurus

It is not possible to start work without "not just" enrolling, but commencement of ur study,
Ur best shot is just to source for the required money..
The best ur uni would do for you in ur first semester is to reduce ur unit load as a fresh student,(if u av tangible excuse that u might not be able to cope with the unit load)
,after u must have paid ur full semester fees. they would never give u a payment plan for ur first semester because you have signed financial declarations claiming you have the required funds.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Silent2013:
Call the Embassy. It shouldn't be a problem.

What's the contact line? +270214017500?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
For prospective students, please make sure ur chosen course of study is accredited by relevant professional or government body of the field. If it's not stated on the please ask the school and be sure...Don't waste ur money studying a non accredited course in Oz if u want to use the study qualification for P.R. application.
The Finance and banking course in ECU is not accredited, and am sure there are more courses like that in ECU and other schools.

Having said that, any nairalander in canberra please? I would like to know how suitable it is for students in terms of jobs and accomodation, I just got an offer from uni of canberra and might be coming over very soon..

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gogedda: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
BADNEAT:
read from page 1 to this point ....not easy but worth it ...

any way ,the below schools got some cover under the SSVF ,no bank statement or financial proof for visa application..

1.    Australian National University

2.    Bond University

3.    Carnegie Mellon University

4.    Deakin University

5.    Macquarie University

6.    Monash University

7.    Queensland University of Technology

8.    The University of Adelaide

9.    The University of Melbourne

10.   The University of New England

11.   The University of New South Wales

12.   The University of Notre Dame Australia

13.   The University of Queensland

14.   The University of Sydney

15.   The University of Western Australia

16.   Torrens University Australia Limited

17.   University of South Australia

18.   University of Technology Sydney

19.   Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

Someone told me No 7 and 13 on the list are in Brisbane . Please house, which course can I study in these two schools that will lead to PR, I already have a Bsc in geology and Msc in Petroleum geology here in Nigeria. I need courses that are not too expensive in university of Queensland and Queensland University of technology..Thanks all..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
please anyone that has soft-copy of IELTS Practice material for Academics should assist a brother like me. email; calvenklien9@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
michV:
please anyone that has soft-copy of IELTS Practice material for Academics should assist a brother like me. email; calvenklien9@gmail.com

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6wifaxe6hm2a95y/Cambridge+IELTS+11.rar

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.