Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044047 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bblessed: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
ugomnaanny:
pls someone shld answer mi. Pls

Scanned notorized documents
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
bblessed:

Scanned notorized documents
tnks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Solitin40:

All the information needed is on the embassy website
embassy didn't mention specifically the variety of sponsors required? I do know of the embassy site,inshort i am viewing it on my PC now but i need clarification from people's experiences.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
SegunWamiri:

This is why I think so. There was no reference to Uncles and Aunts. As I said, just my opinion. Maybe someone else can help us clarify. Ehen! That reminds me...where is WestAfrican ooo?

Twelve months' funds option
Evidence of funds can include money deposits, financial institution or government loans, scholarships or sponsorships. You can calculate the total amount of funds you will need by adding living costs, course fees, schooling costs and travel costs. Use the information below to calculate the total amount of funds you will need.

Annual income option
The annual income option requires a student to provide evidence of personal annual income of at least AUD 60,000. For students accompanied by family members, the requirement is at least AUD 70,000. The income demonstrated must be the personal income of your spouse (who is not coming with you) or parents.Where both of your parents are working, their combined income can be considered for this requirement. Evidence must be in the form of official government documents such as tax assessments. Evidence in the form of bank statements or information directly from an employer is not acceptable.

my interest is never on the annual income option,abeg where that kind 60,000Aud dey to show of a sponsor? i am of interest to the 12months option of who else may act as sponsor apart from parents and the possible requirements because i have been recently gathering that atleast 12million for this category
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rimdans: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hi everyone, please who has applied or is applying to macquarie and deakin? Were you asked for your bank statement? And if if you were,please like how much should I put in the account? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adesolami36: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
nkechima:

@adesolami36. Please I need your help ooh
I just replied your pm
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lolz! You're right. The Annual income option is ridiculous. However, you still need a strong proof for the 12 months option. Would be a scholarship/loan given to you by an organisation intending to employ you on your return or from your current employer. Alternatively, maybe a fixed deposit of at least three months might work.

michV:
my interest is never on the annual income option,abeg where that kind 60,000Aud dey to show of a sponsor? i am of interest to the 12months option of who else may act as sponsor apart from parents and the possible requirements because i have been recently gathering that atleast 12million for this category
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missymii: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don get alert Godwin...... Whenever I read of a success story here I'm always praying for mine. Now it's here.
.visa grant received today 15th Feb. Visa application 15th Dec. Orientation starts feb 20
Charles Darwin University. It was a long wait. I pray for all those waiting for theirs. We will share many more good news soon.
A very big thank you to those that have reached out to help @scrollmein for always being there, @bellong I hail.@tomo ( forgot ur username but u know ursef) thanks for checking up @snip09 thanks for checking up and being optimistic @kenyatta d best is yet to come @ Nurseafrica thanks. And to all that have shared their experiences for me to learn from thank u.
Please if there's anyone in Darwin in d house pls contact me

5 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ellitexas: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats... i tap from your breakthrough. Gods favor!

missymii:
I don get alert Godwin...... Whenever I read of a success story here I'm always praying for mine. Now it's here.
.visa grant received today 15th Feb. Visa application 15th Dec. Orientation starts feb 20
Charles Darwin University. It was a long wait. I pray for all those waiting for theirs. We will share many more good news soon.
A very big thank you to those that have reached out to help @scrollmein for always being there, @bellong I hail.@tomo ( forgot ur username but u know ursef) thanks for checking up @snip09 thanks for checking up and being optimistic @kenyatta d best is yet to come @ Nurseafrica thanks. And to all that have shared their experiences for me to learn from thank u.
Please if there's anyone in Darwin in d house pls contact me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
bikky215:

RMIT
okay be patient ,it's barely two weeks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Yomiesneh(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
@ mzjennypher, no need of bank statement for UNSW and there tuition deposit is AU$ 6,000 and u add your OSHC wit it. Regard s
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rimdans: 2:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Thank you very much at yomiesneh. Please how advisable is it to use an agent especially when I'm more inclined towards a masters by research? This is because I'll like to continue on to my PhD.

Hi Rimdans, the is no need for Bank statement if you are applying to Macquarie University, d school is under AL1. but a times they do ask student to provide this in order to know of truly d person is GTE student. And for Deakin, bank statement is possibly to be asked for before your CoE can be issued. And what they will like to see in d bank statement is a year tuition fee, a year living expenses AU$ 19,860, and your traveling cost like 3k AU$ (Just do d conversion).
For further clarification do not hesitate to contact me.[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Haliru001: 2:41am On Feb 16, 2017
@bikky215 pls how much were u required to pay in order 2 accept ur offer at RMIT?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 4:39am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=SegunWamiri post=53743803]
This is why I think so. There was no reference to Uncles and Aunts. As I said, just my opinion. Maybe someone else can help us clarify. Ehen! That reminds me...where is WestAfrican ooo?

Yes boss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2017
adesolami36:

I just replied your pm
Yet to see your PM
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2017
dmickdx:

how may u link me to applying for a skilled migration
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=WestAfrican post=53755258][/quote]
Oga WestAfrican longest time i miss you especially your analysis please don't run away from this thread
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Yomiesneh:
@ mzjennypher, no need of bank statement for UNSW and there tuition deposit is AU$ 6,000 and u add your OSHC wit it. Regard s

@Yomiesneh thanks so much for the response please whats OSHC and whats the cost?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Yomiesneh:
please oga, who and who can act as one's sponsor apart from parents and has been generally acceptable and credible to the visa officers of recent. I may want to work with you towards my application

people on this thread can hardily answer someones question.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Boss ke Good to know you are alright. Some of us noticed your silence on the thread and was wondering if something had gone wrong.

[quote author=WestAfrican post=53755258][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Welldone!!! Justwise. I can see your handwork. I was just about to tackle those posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.