Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1047289 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2017
mctowel01:

Bro, you made sense, but you spoilt it with the word "kindness". Honestly, there is no kindness in his offer, he is simply bargaining or exploiting as much as he can from the market and there is no problem with it if you look at it from the business standpoint... "Its a choice..You either agree or you walk off"
. However, the underlying misunderstanding is that this thread has a foundation of being regardful and sensitive to the situation of our fellow members, thats the spirit that has grown this thread, hence such bargain will reek of insensitivity and to some extent, selfishness.
Nonetheless, it ultimately remains a choice and no coercion to agree to the offer or not. Its a free world.
. Peace bro!.
His own way of showing kindness*
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Solitin40:

Bros i support you don't mind that wicked guy .They come here to sell dollars and run away or when they need egusi or a document from Nigeria that is when you will see them here rubbish. The fact is he's not the only one i meet 3 guys here after a month of getting to Australia one blocked for no reason OMG the day we see face 2 face ehn e go explain to me the reason the 2nd person told me she can't give i asked why no reason later she was telling shit on FB messager the 3rd will not reply his Whatsapp but why all these 'radarada' . I remembered when they were begging for accommodation and help here after they take race if you are reading this don't join the bad gang o because karma is real like very real .Oga Bellong and WestAfrican God bless you sirs . WestAfrican i still own you foodstuff o just continue the good work. I like the way this pple give these reply' can i pm you...No drop your message here' well done sir
Sola, how are you? Please, I have an urgent need to speak with you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2017
mamajaz:
Sola, how are you? Please, I have an urgent need to speak with you.
NO problem ma you can PM me

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2017
bellong:
@Solitin40,
Are you in the country already?
No sir coming this June. You need my help?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Solitin40:

NO problem ma you can PM me
Ni bo le n' gbe? Seh eko abi ibadan
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Solitin40:

No sir coming this June. You need my help?

No.. I misread your post. Thought you said you arrived the country and those 3 guys bone you. I have reread it and got your point.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2017
WestAfrican:

If you are able to settle your ecoe before your resumption date you can apply. Just make sure you include all the necessary documents and front load your medicals.
In the event your case officer isn't apply to process your application after 2-3weeks of resumption, you will be advised by them to defer.
That will mean your application will be placed on hold until a few weeks before the next in take.

You just need to hassle your school. You have limited time.

Thanks West Africa.

I just received my coE today. Before I continue, I say thanks and God bless you.

Pls Can I go on with my visa application.

However my genuine intention is to get the visa and maybe defer when it comes out. I just want to get the visa just like a small boy who have just gotten a new school bag on Saturday and can't wait for Monday to storm school with his new sch bag. (u know d kid wil cry if he learns that d school has extended resumption date)

Honestly my friends there advised I defer but fear of what might happen with visa policy is scaring me. This is the first time I'm getting a CoE after paying to 2 schools before who kept insisting I produce a statement of account. Now I ve d money lodged in my account and I know the good Samaritan who helped me won't agree to leave his money for too long in my account.
Should I continue with the visa and defer when it's out?

In the absence of West Africa, any available person should kindly advice.

Rgds
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DonFAASHY: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2017
Good morning,

Please I need help here. Does anyone know any one that recently enrolled into UNSW or that has info about the school. I want to confirm the payment plan after the initial deposit of 6,500 aud.

PLEASE
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2017
God dey watch all of us wey dey do $ black market for this thread ooh. Hmmmmmmm
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Stanleyelege:

Thanks West Africa.

I just received my coE today. Before I continue, I say thanks and God bless you.

Pls Can I go on with my visa application.

However my genuine intention is to get the visa and maybe defer when it comes out. I just want to get the visa just like a small boy who have just gotten a new school bag on Saturday and can't wait for Monday to storm school with his new sch bag. (u know d kid wil cry if he learns that d school has extended resumption date)

Honestly my friends there advised I defer but fear of what might happen with visa policy is scaring me. This is the first time I'm getting a CoE after paying to 2 schools before who kept insisting I produce a statement of account. Now I ve d money lodged in my account and I know the good Samaritan who helped me won't agree to leave his money for too long in my account.
Should I continue with the visa and defer when it's out?

In the absence of West Africa, any available person should kindly advice.

Rgds

Off course you can defer after your visa is out. Thou you need to inform your school your reason for deferring which your school will in turn convey to the immigration when renewing your visa.

The question now is - where would you be during your deferment? Nigeria or Australia?

If you choose to be in Australia, do not hurriedly forget you will have an automatic no-work condition on your visa since you are yet to commence lectures. Not abiding to that condition may lead to the cancellation of your visa and the risk of being deported (at least na Wetin them talk for their website)

Another issue disturbing deferring is this new visa renewal requirements, were you will be requested to write an ielts and present a bank statement for your visa to be granted.

If your mates in Australia have been able to beat the system and they are sure to assist you then go for it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
WestAfrican:

Off course you can defer after your visa is out. Thou you need to inform your school your reason for deferring which your school will in turn convey to the immigration when renewing your visa.

The question now is - where would you be during your deferment? Nigeria or Australia?

If you choose to be in Australia, do not hurriedly forget you will have an automatic no-work condition on your visa since you are yet to commence lectures. Not abiding to that condition may lead to the cancellation of your visa and the risk of being deported (at least na Wetin them talk for their website)

Another issue disturbing deferring is this new visa renewal requirements, were you will be requested to write an ielts and present a bank statement for your visa to be granted.

If your mates in Australia have been able to beat the system and they are sure to assist you then go for it.

West Africa I'm grateful. I ve just lodged my application.
And will be going for medical on Wednesday.
My intention is to stay in Nigeria after deferring. I want to learn how to drive and also get my drivers license within this period.
Lastly I want to see if I can atleast give my wife belle before traveling u know Na.

Thanks so so much

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bblessed: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Stanleyelege:

My intention is to stay in Nigeria after deferring. I want to learn how to drive and also get my drivers license within this period.
Lastly I want to see if I can atleast give my wife belle before traveling u know Na.

Thanks so so much

Please how did you pay your visa fee
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
WestAfrican:
Ni bo le n' gbe? Seh eko abi ibadan
Ile ife nd Ibadan

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Stanleyelege:

Thanks so so much
I pray you get the drivers license fast o because since September 2016 i never receive the original but i was given the temporary same day they took my fingerprints and photo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
please my fellow beloved Nigerians on this thread, I humbly ask for assistance for a ''convincing letter of sponsorship from a son's inlaw'' which has facilitated Visa approval so far..It's not as if we don't know what to write but our concern is how convincing it would appear to convince and facilitate visa approval on my behalf since there is enough income from my sponsor(inlaw) for.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ellitexas: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper! To God be glory.
Ladies and gentle men...
Visa grant recieved today 20/02/2017.
Application submitted on 14/12/2016
Medicals front loaded in November
After two months he blessed me with the grant today
He is too faithful to fail
For all those still expecting he would hear ur voice and prayers
I cant but appreciate u all for ur guidiance thus far
Pls any one ever booked a flight with travelstart?
Need to book my flight asap to leave dis weekend
Pls views on travel start would be appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
michV:
please my fellow beloved Nigerians on this thread, I humbly ask for assistance for a ''convincing letter of sponsorship from a son's inlaw'' which has facilitated Visa approval so far..It's not as if we don't know what to write but our concern is how convincing it would appear to convince and facilitate visa approval on my behalf since there is enough income from my sponsor(inlaw) for.

Can you kindly rephrase your inquiry?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
lusen:
Good day all.

By Gods Grace, I will commence my masters degree prog in Australia next week. Meanwhile, I want to ensure i get my PR before I complete my studies next December.
Therefore, I have plans to start processing my PR as soon as I land in Aussie. My course is Architecture and it's on the SOL list, I have no tangible work experience relating to my field though. I wrote IELTS (academics) in dec 2016 and got 6.5.
When I checked @bellong thread on Australian permanent residence. I discovered I will need police clearance certificate and form 80 to process my PR.
Now? what are my chances of getting a PR when I'm in Aussie considering my little or no work experience?
Also, I need to get all relevant documents before I liv naija. How do i get the police clearance certificate? what is form 80 and how can I get one? Apart from those two, Are there any other docs i should take along with me to Aussie to process my PR?

Other suggestions and advices would be most welcome!

thanks.

cc bellong
WestAfrican
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 1:55am On Feb 21, 2017
ellitexas:
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper! To God be glory.
Ladies and gentle men...
Visa grant recieved today 20/02/2017.
Application submitted on 14/12/2016
Medicals front loaded in November
After two months he blessed me with the grant today
He is too faithful to fail
For all those still expecting he would hear ur voice and prayers
I cant but appreciate u all for ur guidiance thus far
Pls any one ever booked a flight with travelstart?
Need to book my flight asap to leave dis weekend
Pls views on travel start would be appreciated.

Congratulation
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:03am On Feb 21, 2017
lusen:

cc bellong
WestAfrican

Have you assessed yourself to see if you hit the 60 point mark?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsojephone: 6:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Bambizzle4k4556:
Whoever is coming to australia should learn how to drive in Nigeria if you cannot already (learning how to drive in aussie and gettting d permit can cost u up to 300K with d stress n all that bullshits), get ur nigerian drivers license if u dont.... see if you can apply for international drivers license too cuz it will help u. Then if its possible prepare your mind to get a car sooner when you arrive because u will need it for jobs. The public transport system is aussie is not that excellent hence u require a car to meet up wit ur job requirements eapecially if your school is not in the heart of the core citys.

You might also wanna provide yourself with enough clothing and shoes...its pretty expensive here. I mean jeans, trousers, tees, sneaks, shirts etx etc... girls plaiting ur hair is expensive too, u might wanna arm yourselves with enough wigs, twill help u save a bit.
Rep Nigeria well.... be a good person when you arrive aussie. Any other thing i rememebr iwill say. Cheers
Goodluck evryone!!

Been Missing In Action

This is my feedback having spent 7 months, Melbourne, RMIT, Job opportunities.
Melbourne is a good place to be, multicultural et all but then Job opportunities for student and their spouse varies from housekeeping, factory hand and cleaning generally. Last time i checked age care and childcare institutions are not enrolling peeps on student visa.

RMIT, for the new students welcome. I've seen a lot of questions as regards payment of fees, please note that you are expected to pay up your fees after 1 month of resumption thus come prepared ooh,
Also instalment payment is allowed in your 2nd year, you can only access instalment payment in your 2nd yr.

Welldone to all the ogas on this forum that didn't give up. God bless you all, those expecting their grants soon it will land.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
WestAfrican:

Can you kindly rephrase your inquiry?
i mean anyone who has used an inlaw for sponsorship and the letter of sponsorship was convincing enough to had facilitated visa approval.so i need such persons to identify so that i would send mine for them to review or they assist me with their own copy if one doesn't mind..(The funds from my inlaw is sufficient enough for visa application presentation)

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Dear all, pls i intend to apply to UNSW learnt admission myt start next month for july session. my question is for the fee i have to pay which is 6k Dollars pls ow do i make the payment? wld i have to convert to usd first? or send aud directly? pls assist as i have been calculating and the rate at which usd is rising is alarming.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2017
mrsojephone:

Been Missing In Action

This is my feedback having spent 7 months, Melbourne, RMIT, Job opportunities.
Melbourne is a good place to be, multicultural et all but then Job opportunities for student and their spouse varies from housekeeping, factory hand and cleaning generally. Last time i checked age care and childcare institutions are not enrolling peeps on student visa.

RMIT, for the new students welcome. I've seen a lot of questions as regards payment of fees, please note that you are expected to pay up your fees after 1 month of resumption thus come prepared ooh,
Also instalment payment is allowed in your 2nd year, you can only access instalment payment in your 2nd yr.

Welldone to all the ogas on this forum that didn't give up. God bless you all, those expecting their grants soon it will land.
good day. please can i ask you few questions privately?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
mzjennypher:
Dear all, pls i intend to apply to UNSW learnt admission myt start next month for july session. my question is for the fee i have to pay which is 6k Dollars pls ow do i make the payment? wld i have to convert to usd first? or send aud directly? pls assist as i have been calculating and the rate at which usd is rising is alarming.
if you have aud ,,send directly naa...but where you wan see am....hence you convert the 6k to USD and send the equivalent
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by linaluv: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
please which are the most affordable schools in Australia, wether vocational school or universities?

what are the chances of one whos applying to a vocational school . in securing visa.

does the Australian embassy do give visa to those going for like 1year or 2 years vocational studies ?

does australain government have embassy in Nigeria?

do future student or applicants for visa do biometrics or thumb printing during visa processing?

please guys help me with answers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by linaluv: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
is there hope for any one who do not score upto 6.0 in his or her IELTS test
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kenyata(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
linaluv:
is there hope for any one who do not score upto 6.0 in his or her IELTS test

The only hope is to study hard and rewrite it or look for school(s) that do not require it. I may be wrong though!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CorrectPikiN: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
hifipeters:

Hi,
Please I av being offered admission in an institution in Australia but now to pay is a major thing am facing now. I have my money, please how can I pay my school fee with Australia dollar since american dollars is not easy to come by for now. Please I need advice am billed to resume April time is not on my side. Thanks everybody

https://www.nairaland.com/3638927/accessing-dollar-throught-banks-form
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by linaluv: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
does the australian embassy ask for applicants finger print
an agent was telling my brother today . that finger print isnt neccessary?

how true is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.