Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) (82844 Views)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrDoGood(m): 12:21am On May 27, 2015
MzzTega:
Buhahaahahahahaha.

Dump her because of burnt plantain?

Not fair mehn
Birds of the same feathers.................
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by yorubaboiy: 12:23am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
it's a pity majority of our ladies out there can't make common "pap" talk less of boiling eggs and you will see them praying for rich husband. smh
lol....na indomie be there best food
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by daveP(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
It might be a mistake bt if is not then teach her
mistake?? Hehehhe. There are mistakes that must not be done when in the culinary.

Maybe she was pinging while it was frying.

Flashback....

Mum: kemisola!!! Drop that fone before i show you pepper!

Back to present..... Years down the line, the slaps and the anger and spatula-ing are either forgotten or not adhered to. Talk of dancing ewedu in a pot of water on the fire! grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin

You this goat, you have resumed abi?grin
dem don release me were dem hold me oo.dis calls for celebration cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 27, 2015
yorubaboiy:
lol....na indomie be there best food
dat is why dem dey faint when dem stand for queue grin.Indomie na food?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by myrao(f): 12:43am On May 27, 2015
u should count yourself lucky that u didn't meet an empty plate ...cos a plantain lover like me ain't gonna fry n keep some wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Pque(m): 12:48am On May 27, 2015
Freemanan:
If your girlfriend/boyfriend post topics like this, shoot her/him on the head...TWICE.... NONSENSE...

What is the connection between having gastronomy skills and the love you have for her?

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-
seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no
record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always
hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there
are tongues, they will be stilled; where
there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Those are d attributes of love biblically nd I think it has same attributes in reality. As a child, I totally love my dad because I know dat he loved us nd can do anything nd even sacrifice himself 4 us. I know dis cos of d risks he took 4 us nt caring abt himself.
SO, Love is a matter of u give 2 me (show love) nd I receive (see ur love) nd I will also show love back even to d extent of dieing 4 u without regreting it because I know u would have done d same 4 me. I love u because I trust u.

SO, if d op or anybody will dump his partner cos of what happened above, dat shows he does nt truly love his wife or dat they didn't love their self. Worst scenario, he will teach her or correct her nd continue to teach her if same mistake is made again. I agree wit ur statement, d op or anyone will b stupid to dump his love cos of gastronominal excuse.

Nevertheless, we must nt overlook d fact that in today's marraige little things (disagreement) change d fate of love btw d couples. Once d husband start seeing d mistakes of his wife, he begin to acknowledge other ladies outside as better than his wife. Problem then starts.

My little advise, depart 4rm every little things that can arouse anger in ur partner, arguements etc. ...because dis little things can turn love upside down (evol). 4 those of u that married urself because of beauty nd nt because of love, what will u do when d beauty fades or is fake. Same goes 4 money, if u get a girl to marry u cos u have money, she wil b d first to leave u when d money disappear nd go 4 another rich, fun seeking maga ready to spend.

A marraige that does nt emphasize love will emphasize divorce.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by akinjuly77(m): 12:51am On May 27, 2015
QUESTION OF THE DAY!
If you get the answer right, I swear you are a super genius. N200 Airtime for you! get the airtime wen u visit - www.africansgist.com now

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex?

One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

Make sure you Add your Comments here www.africansgist.com to get Rewarded 200 Airtime for Your Active Comments
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by donJ2(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided undecided undecided

when you pay 1million as her bride price and she offers you "sacrifice of the gods" as your dinner instead of plantain. bad market

..wait till she gives it dis pinging name...like coal plantie. angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by PrettyBoySwag(m): 1:13am On May 27, 2015
Onemansquad:
shue wetin b dis wan
i wil go back 2 colet ma 1million even wit interest
Missmossy:
I concur,the plantain looks like burnt offering grin grin
Onemansquad:
shue wetin b dis wan
i wil go back 2 colet ma 1million even wit interest

lol. asin ehn...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:27am On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:

You want to send him to his early grave?
Someone who is still on the single 'n might not be searching train. cheesy

Well he did say how can he prove his loff.. grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:32am On May 27, 2015
Pque:

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-
seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no
record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always
hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there
are tongues, they will be stilled; where
there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Those are d attributes of love biblically nd I think it has same attributes in reality. As a child, I totally love my dad because I know dat he loved us nd can do anything nd even sacrifice himself 4 us. I know dis cos of d risks he took 4 us nt caring abt himself.
SO, Love is a matter of u give 2 me (show love) nd I receive (see ur love) nd I will also show love back even to d extent of dieing 4 u without regreting it because I know u would have done d same 4 me. I love u because I trust u.

SO, if d op or anybody will dump his partner cos of what happened above, dat shows he does nt truly love his wife or dat they didn't love their self. Worst scenario, he will teach her or correct her nd continue to teach her if same mistake is made again. I agree wit ur statement, d op or anyone will b stupid to dump his love cos of gastronominal excuse.

Nevertheless, we must nt overlook d fact that in today's marraige little things (disagreement) change d fate of love btw d couples. Once d husband start seeing d mistakes of his wife, he begin to acknowledge other ladies outside as better than his wife. Problem then starts.

My little advise, depart 4rm every little things that can arouse anger in ur partner, arguements etc. ...because dis little things can turn love upside down (evol). 4 those of u that married urself because of beauty nd nt because of love, what will u do when d beauty fades or is fake. Same goes 4 money, if u get a girl to marry u cos u have money, she wil b d first to leave u when d money disappear nd go 4 another rich, fun seeking maga ready to spend.

A marraige that does nt emphasize love will emphasize divorce.

Gotdamn! I just had an org@sm!

Whoooweee! 100%

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by queenbesha(f): 1:37am On May 27, 2015
Nairalander FRIEDplantain...where u dey

Come see wetin dem do to your body gringringrin

I hope say you stiil dey alive. shockedshockedshocked

Abeg make una help me find friedplantain..... grin;cheesygrin

#Gets up...ties wrapper firmly...carries touch...search BEGINS#

If you find am, abeg hit like....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by obaival(m): 1:37am On May 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
while i hav absolutely nothing to contribute to diz thread, i will still like to take this opportunity to send a big shout-out to our house-help Munirat.

I want you to know dat i sèxually enjoy you. All these chin-gum babes are nothing compared to you. And nobody in this world does me like you do me.

And to MTN and NEPA (PHCN?,who cares)

na Only God go punish una.

And to Mobil filling station, Una own dey road.
Hmmmmm ikwokirikwo wit d cuk,mek i off ma fone no light or fuel 2 charge if it shutdown.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Madam Chimoooo!!

E b like say u don miss me ooo wink

Cheater.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by saleskara: 2:25am On May 27, 2015
Dis is concoction for long life. Eat and live long life metuselah grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:30am On May 27, 2015
Boiz are not smiling, dump her like she is hot
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Margauxluv(f): 2:48am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
no excuse miss! a perfect Cook will pay 100% attention to what she is cooking.

ladies backing their mistakes since 1300bc grin
angry[quote author=agarawu23 post=34123295]no excuse miss! a perfect Cook will pay 100% attention to what she is cooking.

ladies backing their mistakes since 1300bc grin
OYA NA !! kill us na
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Chivasex: 2:58am On May 27, 2015
this is no longer friend plantain na it's burnt plantain
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by storyforthegods: 2:58am On May 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
while i hav absolutely nothing to contribute to diz thread, i will still like to take this opportunity to send a big shout-out to our house-help Munirat.

I want you to know dat i sèxually enjoy you. All these chin-gum babes are nothing compared to you. And nobody in this world does me like you do me.

And to MTN and NEPA (PHCN?,who cares)

na Only God go punish una.

And to Mobil filling station, Una own dey road.
You bleeping your house Help Omg
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by netcomms(m): 3:02am On May 27, 2015
Add us up on Facebook by clicking on the link below to know more about us:

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Bollinger(m): 3:21am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:

when you pay 1million as her bride price and she offers you "sacrifice of the gods" as your dinner instead of plantain. bad market

why dump her when you can teach her? when I met my wife, she couldn't cook to save her life. She was an orphan so no one really taught her. I am an exceptional cook and I took it upon myself to show her how to. Now she is a don. food is not the only ingredient for a successful marriage you know.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Progress2468(m): 4:13am On May 27, 2015
Burnt Offering
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by donttouch: 5:06am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:

Better check her fone,aybe she saved ur number as AMADIOHA
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:12am On May 27, 2015
Hello??
For Any Of Ur Jumia Products , Kindly contact me.
am A Jumia Sales Consultant. For every Product You Order thru me, You get A Discount .
N.b Its Pay On Delivery Service.
Whatsapp/Sms 08091067870
Bbm:56548954..
kindly Rbc
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:36am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
it's a pity majority of our ladies out there can't make common "pap" talk less of boiling eggs and you will see them praying for rich husband. smh
very correct and one is presently causing commotion in our home.

may God help her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On May 27, 2015
Midehi:

very correct and one is presently causing commotion in our home.

may God help her
help her abi help "us" (ladies) undecided grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On May 27, 2015
donttouch:

Better check her fone,aybe she saved ur number as AMADIOHA
grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 5:58am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
help her abi help "us" (ladies) undecided grin
in capital letters 'HER

i know no one except her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:00am On May 27, 2015
Midehi:

in capital letters 'HER

i know no one except her.
so you wanna tell us you are perfect in cooking ?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 6:01am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
so you wanna tell us you are perfect in cooking ?
101%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / How Do I Break Up With Her? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.