Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! (38833 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by ogastone(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2015
If you have a wife , you are gambling with your job and family dude.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by ugoegbuna(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
Follow your heart tho

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2015
Karleb:

You too like tori.

Actually, she was way older than I, as in she was a graduate when we met and I was still writing JAMB! grin So there was no way that could ever happen.

Hehehehe. Eyaaaah!!! Love nwantintin.

Me had one in nysc camp (same platoon but waaay older dan i am). She was just sooo heavy(frnt and bak axle) and matured, love her to the bones... first as a lover bt now as v.good friends. If we eva find ourselves in d same room, u knw d rest (even till 2mao!) cool wink wink
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by tombla(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
from your last thread, i got to know that you fall in love with your best friend ex gal and now you r in love with your boss. o boy u r joking with your lyf
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by oje4u(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2015
In business environment, seriously it won't last.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by nwosu1988: 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
Woow my own advice is that since she's not with a man yet, watch and play or trade with caution becos two of u may end up being together as husband and wf, don't be too wise or fool use ur head oh
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Enockia(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Enjoy d moment while it lasts

enjoy and keep enjoyin it may not be there for eva
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by itunity007(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:
Straight to the point, my HoD retired and a new one was transferred from a south-south state to take his position earlier this month. The problem is new boss is a young girl of about 30 years and during our first meeting, we stared @ each other for almost 5 minutes straight without saying "hi" nor "hello"! During the first week we would steal glances when the other wasn't watching.
My first field assignment under her command went smoothly that she put in a commendation for me and offered to buy me a drink to celebrate it, during the course of our drink she told me everything about her self and I fell in-love with her from that moment. Ever since, we cannot stay a day without seeing each other, apart from office hours, we have also coded it that no one in the office knows bout it; tho the service doesn't prohibit it!

Should I call it off or should I continue?

cc: Babyosisi, Falconey, eroticangelica etc
u no well even me self luv my boss so?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by boluyongp(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Karleb(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Hehehehe. Eyaaaah!!! Love nwantintin.

Me had one in nysc camp (same platoon but waaay older dan i am). She was just sooo heavy(frnt and bak axle) and matured, love her to the bones... first as a lover bt now as v.good friends. If we eva find ourselves in d same room, u knw d rest (even till 2mao!) cool wink wink

grin grin grin grin

@the latter part of your post. Don't try it if she's married o, don't say I didn't warn you! lipsrsealed
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 27, 2015
Um, bad idea.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by boluyongp(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2015
Congrats on your fake story making front page smiley

By-the-way, deep down inside you, you want to continue with her, your comment says so.

Congrats once again on your fake story making front page smiley . Today is your day, happy CHILDREN's day, hope you drop your childishness one day wink
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by boluyongp(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Una do begin do ikwokirikwo? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oturugbeke
grin grin grin chai!! You funny o.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by toprealman: 1:41pm On May 27, 2015
WHO SAID SO? EVERYBODY IS AWARE YOU GUYS STARED AT EACHOTHER FOR 5MINS AND THAT THE RUNS IS CODED. PLS BRING THAT LPG FILE TO MY OFFICE. I TAKE HER BEG YOU.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2015
Karleb:

grin grin grin grin

@the latter part of your post. Don't try it if she's married o, don't say I didn't warn you! lipsrsealed

Hehehe... well leme get to dah river, sorry lake, sorry geography, sorry basin, sorry stream, sorry Ocean 1st b4 i knw d kain canoe/ferry/boat/ship to take cross am.

As a parting shot, nt dah i hate datin young girlz o bt i lyk mk we be agemate, i no fit dey correct pikin wey her mama no do work finish ontop... i no fit be foreva-nanny angry angry
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by film2(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2015
What if you make her angry while you are dating her,how or what do u expect from her at your work place and being that she is your boss? My guess is that she will show u that she's the boss and u would hate and regret ever nursing d thoughts of dating her.. My advice suppress the feelings and come and thank me later...
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by femzi007(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:
Straight to the point, my HoD retired and a new one was transferred from a south-south state to take his position earlier this month. The problem is new boss is a young girl of about 30 years and during our first meeting, we stared @ each other for almost 5 minutes straight without saying "hi" nor "hello"! During the first week we would steal glances when the other wasn't watching.
My first field assignment under her command went smoothly that she put in a commendation for me and offered to buy me a drink to celebrate it, during the course of our drink she told me everything about her self and I fell in-love with her from that moment. Ever since, we cannot stay a day without seeing each other, apart from office hours, we have also coded it that no one in the office knows bout it; tho the service doesn't prohibit it!

shez young nd she has money??..bros don't allow dx opportunity to pass u by o cheesy
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Skoopy(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:
Mixing pleasure with work is dangerous.

Hope he would be sincere enough to come back here and tell us once it backfires, so others could learn from his experience.

Office romance could be dangerous, and even more dangerous when it concerns a boss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by 1miccza: 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
Date her but be discrete about it,when at work be official and business like and outside the office you can screw her from here to Germany
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by MrDoGood(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:

Call it off and you loose your job
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by saaedlee: 3:16pm On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you single
Is she ?

Yes we are both single
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by saaedlee: 3:21pm On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Una do begin do ikwokirikwo? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oturugbeke

Something like that
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by saaedlee: 3:30pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
Saaedlee are u married or single?

Am single, just lost my fiancee
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babyosisi!!

I thought the man was falling in love,I didn't know he was already chopping the woman or a regular basis
If that is the case and he wants to keep that job, he has to keep chopping her on her terms until she says enough
He can't leave that relationship
The day he decides to quit or redefine the relationship ,his job becomes history
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Stag and Ada things grin grin grin
so proud of that comment, most. Especially proud of you being a gud Ambassador of Awkward way have met girls. Ll let boss stag knw of dis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:

Something like that

This is a slippery slope
Read what I wrote in response to Eurobomber above
Office romance usually don't end well,as long as you have this at the back of your mind
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by saaedlee: 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
LydayBobo:
Keep your cool and play along. She will dictate the scene and also end it without no one getting hurt. Do not take charge of how things pans out, let her lead the way but try to find her weakness and provide strength. Develop yourself academically always improve your skill to deliver more on assignment so you can last in the relationship. Life itself is a risk either way you are taking a risk

Thanks you bro, this is the best advice I have gotten so far! I was so confused when she askd us to grb a drink together, she noticed and she said we should use her car, and she even paid the bills, I just let her do everything @ her pace, so that "the boss feeling" stays on.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by ichoku2015: 3:48pm On May 27, 2015
You will soon join the set on unemployed people to "benefit" from Buhari N5,000 monthly allowee.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Moana(f): 3:48pm On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:

Am single, just lost my fiancee
is she single? You lost your fiancee?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by saaedlee: 3:53pm On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

This is a slippery slope
Read what I wrote in response to Eurobomber above
Office romance usually don't end well,as long as you have this at the back of your mind

I won't lose my job, the highest she can do if things go bad(which I don't pray to happen) is to request that I be sent to one rural area. We re so okay with the way we handle each other during office hours.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by saaedlee: 4:04pm On May 27, 2015
ffo:
op, what about kenny? your BEST friend's EX.

She is still with me, but the flame is gone! but I am more comfortable with my boss
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:

I won't lose my job, the highest she can do if things go bad(which I don't pray to happen) is to request that I be sent to one rural area. We re so okay with the way we handle each other during office hours.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.