Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! (38813 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you single
Is she ?
u just spoke my mind already
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by kcowen(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2015
If I were I'll continue with d flow & see where it leads since ur office doesn't prohibit it...but just imagine one day d girl decides to call it a quit(u knw some girls like dia guy being. Boss not d girl being d boss) u'll feel depressed,feel like not working dia again
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by U2ice(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2015
Sounds like u guys ad started smtin already n seems lk ure enjoyin it e remain mk u chop her kpomo dats if u av nt already done dt....as sharp guy wey u b grin

Enjoy my guy while it last
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by eleko1: 8:52am On May 27, 2015
Hope she's not mammy wota undecided?Wish U both blissful union. cool wink
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Petra23(f): 8:52am On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you single Is she ?
Ma thought as well.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Uchwilliam(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2015
According to ur last thead u like older women nd hv concern for dem.so enjoy nd be ready to handle any outcome,tnx
*uchwilliam
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by MissNairaland1: 8:53am On May 27, 2015
well if she is not married and it is not agianst the company's policy, i see nothing wrong in dating her. cry
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Lanretoye(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
you faya you are in a mess, you dont faya you are in a mess. But i think if you faya her very well and know how to play ur game with her... well i dont knw.
If you are both in love and single,go a head cos the love will surely take you both ahead of every situation.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 8:53am On May 27, 2015
HOD of 30 years? Please what ministry or government establishment do you work? And what is your boss's grade level? Heads of departments in civil service are always in their 40s or 50s.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by lomprico(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:

We don't communicate like "romeo aand juliet while in d office, buh bck in her hotel room or my apartment we are lovers!
Oh! So u have started d loving already, why are u then asking our opinion??

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by segxi1960: 8:55am On May 27, 2015
Love is a beautiful thing. As you've said you have a relationship with her already. Go with it and lets see how far it goes.

Wish you the best
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by lomprico(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Toast her. Is she not a woman? Kpatakpata she no go gree!
Toast keh! D guy don dey chop kpomo already.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by seedorfg(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2015
just live the job and go back later to toast your boss
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by alphajerus(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2015
how old are you? Are u in ur early tirteen den u must be dreaming to ask us. My frend grab da bull by da horn. Bt be carefull oo cos na BUHARI go becme president nd e fit shut down ur company. Hahhahahahahh. hAPY CHILDRENS DAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS...
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by vislabraye(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Neeger don't wanna say all because he knew he will get a red light from us...
1: is she single or married
2: wats ur own age

Neeger this country is harder, you were lucky to get a job. my advice is you shouldn't have venture into a relationship with your boss....
From my own observation she's using you to satisfy her sexual desire. You will soon get stale when she finds someone fresher and you will lose her. For you not to run ur mouth too much for seeing her undies you might lose ur job also...

My 1penny

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by henroe2k2(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
What advice do u need again? she likes and u like her. let the rest be history, man....
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Spells(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
Follow ur heart, but take ur brain with u.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by synergycom19: 8:59am On May 27, 2015
No that's not true
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by ireneidiva(f): 8:59am On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:
Straight to the point, my HoD retired and a new one was transferred from a south-south state to take his position earlier this month. The problem is new boss is a young girl of about 30 years and during our first meeting, we stared @ each other for almost 5 minutes straight without saying "hi" nor "hello"! During the first week we would steal glances when the other wasn't watching.
My first field assignment under her command went smoothly that she put in a commendation for me and offered to buy me a drink to celebrate it, during the course of our drink she told me everything about her self and I fell in-love with her from that moment. Ever since, we cannot stay a day without seeing each other, apart from office hours, we have also coded it that no one in the office knows bout it; tho the service doesn't prohibit it!

Should I call it off or should I continue?

cc: Babyosisi, Falconey, eroticangelica etc
Since you can't grow up and leave office business professional, Happy children's day to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by bjreal67(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2015
Well you sound more like same age to me... if u are in love with her pray for leading of God spirit and approach her.. Delay is dangerous.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Rockyfancino(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2015
I can't see the situation. All i know is that good things are done openly. Why hiding your affairs?

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by oromankirisi(f): 9:01am On May 27, 2015
Replies like this, just makes my day!..hahahaahha
jamex93:
for where ppl dey find job

u dey take your own play

God go help u out
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 9:02am On May 27, 2015
I fuccck my boss so many times so no big deal. just be careful not to loose ur job
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by missKiffy(f): 9:03am On May 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
U listening bro?

U wait until u trademark ur brand unto dat äss, den u tell her itz inappropriate to go on with your office affair
Smh
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by yimikaa: 9:04am On May 27, 2015
[/b]continue, don't quit[b]

Obama too went through the same thing cheesy
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by pomsky: 9:04am On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:
Straight to the point, my HoD retired and a new one was transferred from a south-south state to take his position earlier this month. The problem is new boss is a young girl of about 30 years and during our first meeting, we stared @ each other for almost 5 minutes straight without saying "hi" nor "hello"! During the first week we would steal glances when the other wasn't watching.
My first field assignment under her command went smoothly that she put in a commendation for me and offered to buy me a drink to celebrate it, during the course of our drink she told me everything about her self and I fell in-love with her from that moment. Ever since, we cannot stay a day without seeing each other, apart from office hours, we have also coded it that no one in the office knows bout it; tho the service doesn't prohibit it!

Should I call it off or should I continue?

cc: Babyosisi, Falconey, eroticangelica etc

[size=14pt].....even if we tell you to call it off, you will still do it. Emotions always toy with logic and gain upper hand. Why don't you guys get together in an open environment (without romance or sex) to talk it out. The pros and cons. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages as you both see it. Be honest with yourselves. Take it slow and tell her same. It's better you don't rush to your own hurt. She that commended you, can "discommend" you. Your brain is in your head and not in your prick, so let your head lead![/size]

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by nerodenero: 9:05am On May 27, 2015
They are lovers in her hotel and his apartment.Matter don end.
doublewisdom:
Toast her. Is she not a woman? Kpatakpata she no go gree!
They are lovers in her hotel and in his apartment
We don't communicate like "romeo aand juliet while in d office, buh bck in her hotel room or my apartment we are lovers!
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2015
Bro. All you need do is to enjoy your swell time while it last. You'd also have to come to a conclusion between both of you who is leaving that job. You need to know that both of you must not work in thesamd place, so as to put your relationship into perfect shape. Abi bawo?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Danosophe(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
Dat na y u wan cry? Y u dey announce am here? U don fall ur hand.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by LockDown69(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
Una Don bleep yet?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Samirana360(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
Meet ur pastor...u need deliverance!!!
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2015
Continue. Make sure you don't break her heart.if you do,you won't enjoy your stay in that work territory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.