Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! (38814 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by okooloyun1(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2015
Which ever way you play ur game just play safe and play smart but don't come back here to tell stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Bonapart(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2015
Neeger don't wanna say all because he knew he will get a red light from us...
1: is she single or married
2: wats ur own age

Neeger this country is harder, you were lucky to get a job. my advice is you shouldn't have venture into a relationship with your boss....
From my own observation she's using you to satisfy her sexual desire. You will soon get stale when she finds someone fresher and you will lose her. For you not to run ur mouth too much for seeing her undies you might lose ur job also...

My 1penny

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by pauloookay(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2015
Hh[b][/b]
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by doublewisdom: 8:39am On May 27, 2015
Toast her. Is she not a woman? Kpatakpata she no go gree!

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by bigtt76(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2015
Correct make sure you don't look sideways until you get another great job grin
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by thefakestan: 8:42am On May 27, 2015
Let me say something so it looks like I care.

ThefakeStan
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by bluice2(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2015
The risks outweigh the benefits. All same its your call. Try as much as you can to be professional in your dealings with her and on the job. That is the primary reason you were employed in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:
Straight to the point, my HoD retired and a new one was transferred from a south-south state to take his position earlier this month. The problem is new boss is a young girl of about 30 years and during our first meeting, we stared @ each other for almost 5 minutes straight without saying "hi" nor "hello"! During the first week we would steal glances when the other wasn't watching.
My first field assignment under her command went smoothly that she put in a commendation for me and offered to buy me a drink to celebrate it, during the course of our drink she told me everything about her self and I fell in-love with her from that moment. Ever since, we cannot stay a day without seeing each other, apart from office hours, we have also coded it that no one in the office knows bout it; tho the service doesn't prohibit it!

Should I call it off or should I continue?

cc: Babyosisi, Falconey, eroticangelica etc

If you are married and she is ok being a second wife then marry her but if you are not married,then i will say whoever put this on front page should remove it imediately as i find your question baseless and hypochritical.

My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 8:44am On May 27, 2015
Lucky marafloka, you better tap that a..s..s good!
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by ken2spaceman(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2015
Let me have her contact to havee some private talk then I will get back to you....

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 8:44am On May 27, 2015
go 4 her bro.....court her for like 8yrs more..

thank me lara wink
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Moana(f): 8:44am On May 27, 2015
Saaedlee are u married or single?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Odaveboy(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2015
@op....u just got urself a double "WORK/JOB"......be proactive......lol.....
In Fayose's voice......Ireee oooooo
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by An2elect2(f): 8:45am On May 27, 2015
Better don't fall out of love! cos the day you do you losing your job tongue

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by charlesucheh(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2015
Prodeegee:
Sack yourself!
Instead of you to face the work you gained employment for, you're falling in love with your boss abi? Now i see!!! That job was given to you on prejudice, i hope you give her the Ice-breaker and let her surprise you with a Sack recommendation so that somebody that deserves the JOB will replace you(mr lover boy).

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:
Straight to the point, my HoD retired and a new one was transferred from a south-south state to take his position earlier this month. The problem is new boss is a young girl of about 30 years and during our first meeting, we stared @ each other for almost 5 minutes straight without saying "hi" nor "hello"! During the first week we would steal glances when the other wasn't watching.
My first field assignment under her command went smoothly that she put in a commendation for me and offered to buy me a drink to celebrate it, during the course of our drink she told me everything about her self and I fell in-love with her from that moment. Ever since, we cannot stay a day without seeing each other, apart from office hours, we have also coded it that no one in the office knows bout it; tho the service doesn't prohibit it!

Are you single?
Go ahead!
Last Bullet
But!
Office romance is the 2nd most dangerous type of affair after family romance (like dating twins, two sisters, brothers, in-laws etc).
As long as you guys won't cheat on each other especially from your workplace. Then I give you the go ahead to woo her this week!
The
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by MKO4ever(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2015
If you quit, then you will surely start having problems with her and in your work. So please keep eating your cake and still have it at the same time. However, if you have already committed to someone before now, then you might need to let your boss know about it

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by mosezky: 8:45am On May 27, 2015
if u love her....walk up to her.....tell her say u love her,tell her say u nid her,tell her say u want her......{ no b big deal }
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by goshen26: 8:45am On May 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 8:46am On May 27, 2015
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 8:46am On May 27, 2015
It is common to have a crush on someone you admire and a mentor. Just do the right thing and don't risk your jobs with scandal.

Rogerdat

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by charlesucheh(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2015
Instead of you to face the work you gained employment for, you're falling in love with your boss abi? Now i see!!! That job was given to you on prejudice, i hope you give her the Ice-breaker and let her surprise you with a Sack recommendation so that somebody that deserves the JOB will replace you(mr lover boy).
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by hope4nigeria(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:
My first field assignment under her command went smoothly that she put in a commendation for me and offered to buy me a drink to celebrate it, during the course of our drink she told me everything about h

er self and I fell in-love with her from that moment. Ever since, we cannot stay a day without seeing each other, apart from office hours, we have also coded it that no one in the office knows bout it; tho the service doesn't prohibit it!

are you single? is ur boss single? if yes,enjoy ur boss out of official duty when it last,make sure you marry her alse, join buhari applicant! but if either of you is married! it is going to be a chaos at the end! ur destiny will be tampered.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Una do begin do ikwokirikwo? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oturugbeke

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babyosisi!!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by chax100(f): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
Never get your meat where you get your bread.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
When last have you written an Application letter, or the stress of queing up
on an interview schedule?

Or better still, do you remember the directory you saved your CV?
Coz soon you'll be needing all those items.

However, I'll just advise that you pursue your aspirations, but not blindly!

FFT!

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:

Dumb ignorant b1tches everywhere... okay since you are bereft of simple analytical reasoning let me play out two scenarios for you...

1. you continue the relationship and she being a woman emotionally involved with you will eventually make wrong judgement calls due to her emotions... these will impact her job, things will not go well eventually... it would have been better if you were both in separate departments than dating your direct supervisor!!! Who does that? How stupìd are you??

2. You guys have a quarrel and she or you calls it off. Do you think you guys can go back to working together as if nothing happened NO!!!!!this is a recipe for disaster!! Two women you never date at work 1. The bosses daughter or wife and 2. Your supervisor!!!

This are well established rules but you had to go break them because you think with your anus, and now you guys have had sex and your eyes are clear you are running scared because you have realised what a huge pile of dung you are in?

In conclusion?? You are the most useless f00l that ever lived and yes this will not go well for you, and yes you will loose your job, and yes you deserve to. Because instead of facing your job you saw a moment of weakness in your supervisor and you rushed to get laid!!!
You don't have to tell us you slept with her Because it's obvious!!! But now the novelty of her vagina has worn off you want out and you come here indirectly asking us how you can dump your own boss?? Bastard like you, you are just a typical user... I hope you get fired

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by vislabraye(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2015
saaedlee:

Are you kidding me ? You will enjoy your wotk, walahi. Enough recommendations, double promotion, huge estacodes, just name it. She'll coverup for you and come to your defence. But never mske her mad

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Segadem(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2015
then what happens to your former girl friend?

she should start searching again ?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by jayslk(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2015
Prodeegee:
Sack yourself!
grin
Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by Nobody: 8:51am On May 27, 2015
You're on a loooooong tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.