Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,122 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? (26208 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / Kenyan Girl School Eduactes Men On How To Ask For Sex / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by NobleG1(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2015
Introduction doesn't mean you're already married. She's still her parents' responsibility. When she comes to your home as your wife, then you can assist her. Any investment you make on your wife is on you too.

You're not married to her yet and they're already pushing their responsibilty to you. Be careful the type of family you're marrying from.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by abacusCm(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2015
what is so special about that...aferall,i do pay the school fees of my GIRLFRIEND.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by BlissB(f): 12:19pm On May 30, 2015
ricsman:

I didn't hear from u again
Just send a mail pls.....cos ve bin tryin 2 do dat but d mail kips bouncing bck
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Davidohida(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2015
It is the responsibility of her Dad to pay her fees but if the guy in question is fanancially stable then he can as well help in paying up!it shouldn't be a big deal
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by versashee: 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
Drabrah:

grin grin grin
Guy!
u b Ibo?

Oh Yes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.